Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:11:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Hero Token[ICO]-The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia | TOKEN SALE FEB 1  (Read 74023 times)
sagatel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

any current future exchange news for listing Hero tokens?
We know that they came to the QRYPTOS. And we know that a lot of investors are Japanese. And these investors have difficulties with working on this exchanger. Therefore, of course, we can expect access to other exchangers in the near future.

how can one tell of most investors are Japanese? yeah, think Hero Token will be listed on Qryptos
I do not know how. But above, you can see it. "But what we did not know and also could not (since the ICO had not started) was that 82% of all tokens would be sold to Japanese citizens."
I must admit, I'm little surprised.

Maybe for the Japanese this is a good exchange, but for me it is not very convenient for example. I hope the token will appear at least IDEX.
Every person is used to working with certain exchangers. But this does not mean that other exchangers are bad.I will be satisfied with any large / medium exchanger, except for yobit. If the team decides, add more.
A good project will not add its token to yobit. That's the worst trade.. Even decentralized exchanges are much better.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhip

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:46:02 PM

When can I get tokens
satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

Does anyone have information about when token will be shared? I see this project has long been running.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:48:06 PM

looks like more than 10,000 investors purchased hero tokens, quite diversify and decentralize
https://herotoken.io/

Frankly these types of investors you don't want. Because these are the retail types or people who buy with their emotions. They are the people who dump at the first sign of a crashing price.

theleaf

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:15:58 AM

looks like more than 10,000 investors purchased hero tokens, quite diversify and decentralize
https://herotoken.io/

Frankly these types of investors you don't want. Because these are the retail types or people who buy with their emotions. They are the people who dump at the first sign of a crashing price.

How can one tell what types of investors? short term vs long term?
theleaf

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:16:42 AM

Backed by Pawn Hero, Hero Token has lots of potential in the long run
theleaf

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:19:45 AM

looks like the hard cap is not reached, will the remaining of Hero Tokens be burned?
Hero_Token

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:47:38 AM

HERO Token Community Update (April 6th)

Hello HERO Community!

Bounty stakes have been updated, and bounty tokens will be distributed by midnight on Sunday. Just processing a few things and dealing with all the problem reports so we ask bounty participants to please wait a little longer. If you have any issues or questions regarding the bounty you can message @andykov on Telegram. For all other bounty related concerns, please visit https://t.me/herotokenbounty.

The 4th batch of tokens were also issued this week and around 82,973 HERO Tokens were distributed to members who solved their issues and got verified by March 30. As of the moment 247,983 HERO Tokens or 2.10% of the supply still remain in reserve post the release. We are proactive in sending emails to the unverified accounts and continue to remind them to complete the KYC to get their tokens, but it is out of our hands if some people cannot follow simple instructions. In any case, if you still have issues with your tokens or problems with your accounts you can send an email to tokensale@herotoken.io with the complete details of your transaction and your problem.

We know everyone is waiting patiently for the new exchange announcement and we promised that we’ll have something for you by today. But as these things go, there’s been a few delays in the talks so we want to be transparent with you on the progress of our listing with the exchanges. Currently we are in advanced talks with: Bit-Z (waiting to hear back from their risk control department) and CoinBene (advanced discussion). Plus the other big exchanges we’re trying to get listed on and our current status with them: GateCoin (Focusing on scaling architecture of exchange before listing new tokens), Huobi (followed up multiple times, promises response within two weeks, this was March 14), KuCoin (no response since March 14), Binance (no response — applied twice), and OKEx (no response since application), Japanese exchanges not listing any tokens right now (Coinbase incident).

Hopefully we’ll have something more concrete for you next week, ideally the Bit-Z or CoinBene listing will be finalized but again we don’t want to make false promises so we ask you to temper your expectations a bit. Remember that the timeline for the listing is not entirely up to us and we are trying to speed up things as much as we can but we’re also working with the exchange team who work at a pace we cannot control. But with our advanced talks, know that it won’t take too long now to get listed on a bigger exchange.

Finally, we want to ask everyone to join our new HERO Token Channel. Because updates and messages easily get buried in the main group, we decided to open a channel dedicated to the latest HERO news and updates. You can join the HERO Token Channel here: https://t.me/herotoken_channel

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED TRUST AND SUPPORT!

Our team continues to be available for your questions and concerns through our Telegram group https://t.me/Herotokensale or via email tokensale@herotoken.io.

Until next Friday and Happy Weekend.

Best regards,

Your HERO Token Team

https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-token-community-update-april-6th-26372b822870

The Raise official account. https://raise.it
digiworld1

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:12:49 PM

HERO Token Community Update (April 6th)

Hello HERO Community!

Bounty stakes have been updated, and bounty tokens will be distributed by midnight on Sunday. Just processing a few things and dealing with all the problem reports so we ask bounty participants to please wait a little longer. If you have any issues or questions regarding the bounty you can message @andykov on Telegram. For all other bounty related concerns, please visit https://t.me/herotokenbounty.

The 4th batch of tokens were also issued this week and around 82,973 HERO Tokens were distributed to members who solved their issues and got verified by March 30. As of the moment 247,983 HERO Tokens or 2.10% of the supply still remain in reserve post the release. We are proactive in sending emails to the unverified accounts and continue to remind them to complete the KYC to get their tokens, but it is out of our hands if some people cannot follow simple instructions. In any case, if you still have issues with your tokens or problems with your accounts you can send an email to tokensale@herotoken.io with the complete details of your transaction and your problem.

We know everyone is waiting patiently for the new exchange announcement and we promised that we’ll have something for you by today. But as these things go, there’s been a few delays in the talks so we want to be transparent with you on the progress of our listing with the exchanges. Currently we are in advanced talks with: Bit-Z (waiting to hear back from their risk control department) and CoinBene (advanced discussion). Plus the other big exchanges we’re trying to get listed on and our current status with them: GateCoin (Focusing on scaling architecture of exchange before listing new tokens), Huobi (followed up multiple times, promises response within two weeks, this was March 14), KuCoin (no response since March 14), Binance (no response — applied twice), and OKEx (no response since application), Japanese exchanges not listing any tokens right now (Coinbase incident).

Hopefully we’ll have something more concrete for you next week, ideally the Bit-Z or CoinBene listing will be finalized but again we don’t want to make false promises so we ask you to temper your expectations a bit. Remember that the timeline for the listing is not entirely up to us and we are trying to speed up things as much as we can but we’re also working with the exchange team who work at a pace we cannot control. But with our advanced talks, know that it won’t take too long now to get listed on a bigger exchange.

Finally, we want to ask everyone to join our new HERO Token Channel. Because updates and messages easily get buried in the main group, we decided to open a channel dedicated to the latest HERO news and updates. You can join the HERO Token Channel here: https://t.me/herotoken_channel

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED TRUST AND SUPPORT!

Our team continues to be available for your questions and concerns through our Telegram group https://t.me/Herotokensale or via email tokensale@herotoken.io.

Until next Friday and Happy Weekend.

Best regards,

Your HERO Token Team

https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-token-community-update-april-6th-26372b822870

Thank you for the updates Hero Token! Finally the bounty distribution is here!
gogok

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:35:31 PM

Thanks for the information about the exchangers. I like this team, not only because of a good project, but also because they are very open to the community. Many people prefer not to talk about exchangers before going out on this. And that's one of the reasons I'm here.
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:40:52 PM

I received a token on my wallet. As something unexpected. I already and did not hope). I wish the team further success.
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:53:49 AM

I also receive payment from bounty campaign program. and where is the exchange for this hero tokens? because i search in cmc not yet exist

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
Ted King

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:55:35 AM

I got tokens, thanks to the developer, but I'm not happy with the very low price and I do not understand why it is so.
mdikmetas

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:58:10 AM

what time come  new exchanges
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:06:54 PM

I also receive payment from bounty campaign program. and where is the exchange for this hero tokens? because i search in cmc not yet exist
This is already on the qryptos. But from small volumes of trades, cmc does not reflect, apparently.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Andrei_Workout

Activity: 770
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:07:34 PM

Yes, the Neros are traded on cryptos, there are already 2 signs under the name of Nero on the coinmarket, how we will trade on the stock exchanges in order not to get confused, and what price for the token is not clear, it is not on the coinmarket

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   🎋 Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
▀   Innovative, borderless and free health and medical insurance on blockchain.  
_______________________We're here to eradicate the health protection gap and empower people to feel better and live longer.  ______________________
onghau

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:39:00 PM

what is the current price of Hero token? possible future exchanges like Binance/Kucoin?

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
onghau

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:41:42 PM

whats the differences between Hero Token and Omisego? Looks like both projects try to solve the underserve/unbanked Southeast Asia finance

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:46:00 PM

it seems that the distribution is less precise when all the token prices are down and the quantity earned from bounty bounty is little so it is not worth the long panantian of this project but I hope HERO can be listed in big market so that the price is higher

ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

whats the differences between Hero Token and Omisego? Looks like both projects try to solve the underserve/unbanked Southeast Asia finance

Basically OmiseGo is Thai-led - that's what I'm reading so far. While Hero is based off Singapore and Philippines. I think both are great endeavors but the tasks are daunting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: