Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:48:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Hero Token[ICO]-The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia | TOKEN SALE FEB 1  (Read 74022 times)
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:32:41 AM

It's a good time to buy Hero. When price rises back to 4.50 you will gain 1800%

Looking from their website and team members, anyone know if Hero Token have any blockchain engineers? Who are they and how is the progress of development?

Slow and steady wins the race, Hero Token recently made announcement regarding their long term plan, with moving their headquarters to Spain and fully comply with local regulations, the next OMG
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onghau

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:52:28 AM

Looking from their website and team members, anyone know if Hero Token have any blockchain engineers? Who are they and how is the progress of development?

Slow and steady wins the race, Hero Token recently made announcement regarding their long term plan, with moving their headquarters to Spain and fully comply with local regulations, the next OMG

Many projects in crypto takes a few years to them to be recognize, thus price moon and people expect limbo, Hero Token just recently launch, looking forward for its future

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
onghau

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:53:27 AM

The founders of Hero Token also the founders of Pawn Hero, how will the team manage their time to both projects?

_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:09:40 AM

Many projects in crypto takes a few years to them to be recognize, thus price moon and people expect limbo, Hero Token just recently launch, looking forward for its future
YES in a long period no one doubts that the Crypto currency will grow, but for a month, two already and are afraid to make a guess, a fall from a new year.

digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:41:16 PM

Good evening. I took part, but unfortunately I did not win. I will continue to expect good lotteries from you. I wish everyone good luck.

HERO Token’s Gleam Social Media Giveaway Winners Announcement

Hello HERO Community!

We are happy to announce that 5 winners have been chosen for HERO Token’s Gleam Social Media Giveaway! These 5 lucky winners were randomly selected by Gleam have won 2,000 HERO Tokens each. We have already emailed the winners and are waiting for their response within 7 days. If any of them fail to respond within 7 days, another winner will be selected in their place.

Please check your emails to see if you are among these 5 lucky individuals:

lomazjXXXXXX@mail.ru

krispaXXXXX@gmail.com

nvtXXXXX@hotmail.com

poloniXXXX@gmail.com

neeraj.coXXXX@gmail.com

Congrats! Let’s continue working towards spreading financial inclusion for the unbanked and underbanked in Southeast Asia.

Our team continues to be available for your questions and concerns through our Telegram group https://t.me/Herotokensale or via email tokensale@herotoken.io.

Thank you for your continued trust and support!

Best regards,

Your HERO Token team

https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-tokens-gleam-social-media-giveaway-winners-announcement-8814271724f9
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:44:47 PM

Precisely... I'm afraid if you're looking for a quick buck here (AKA coin listing pumps), the bear markets is not a good environment for it. Investments in a bear market means hunkering down for a loooong wait before profitability. So, this is a time for slow accumulation and averaging down small buys.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 09:07:29 PM

Good evening. I took part, but unfortunately I did not win. I will continue to expect good lotteries from you. I wish everyone good luck.

Hello HERO Community!

We are happy to announce that 5 winners have been chosen for HERO Token’s Gleam Social Media Giveaway! These 5 lucky winners were randomly selected by Gleam have won 2,000 HERO Tokens each. We have already emailed the winners and are waiting for their response within 7 days. If any of them fail to respond within 7 days, another winner will be selected in their place.

lomazjXXXXXX@mail.ru

krispaXXXXX@gmail.com

nvtXXXXX@hotmail.com

poloniXXXX@gmail.com

neeraj.coXXXX@gmail.com

Congrats! Let’s continue working towards spreading financial inclusion for the unbanked and underbanked in Southeast Asia.

Our team continues to be available for your questions and concerns through our Telegram group https://t.me/Herotokensale or via email tokensale@herotoken.io.

Best regards,

Your HERO Token team

https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-tokens-gleam-social-media-giveaway-winners-announcement-8814271724f9
An excellent idea for raising the spirit of the holders of the token, especially now in a falling market, this will certainly raise the mood of investors

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
onghau

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:39:59 AM

Hello HERO Community!

lomazjXXXXXX@mail.ru

krispaXXXXX@gmail.com

nvtXXXXX@hotmail.com

poloniXXXX@gmail.com

neeraj.coXXXX@gmail.com

Best regards,

Your HERO Token team

An excellent idea for raising the spirit of the holders of the token, especially now in a falling market, this will certainly raise the mood of investors

Congrat to the 5 winners on Hero tokens, what were their rewards? Any news on Hero Token team developmental progress?

onghau

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:41:42 AM

Precisely... I'm afraid if you're looking for a quick buck here (AKA coin listing pumps), the bear markets is not a good environment for it. Investments in a bear market means hunkering down for a loooong wait before profitability. So, this is a time for slow accumulation and averaging down small buys.

great plan, not just Hero Token, most altcoins and bitcoin are now in their bear market with price dropping to new lows every day

Mike-Ria

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:14:30 AM

I hope that the project will satisfy all that has been estimated.  Good luck guys!
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:53:40 AM

I hope that the project will satisfy all that has been estimated.  Good luck guys!

What you hope for, you should look for and examine the progress of this project. that's a very good way.

narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:59:44 AM

What you hope for, you should look for and examine the progress of this project. that's a very good way.

with a really low market cap, less than 10 mil, Hero token project can moon once the project takes off!
TVTVI

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

great plan, not just Hero Token, most altcoins and bitcoin are now in their bear market with price dropping to new lows every day
I agree with you. Obviously can not expect anything to happen in the bear market. The same coin top as ETH also affected. I think I should wait and believe
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:27:30 PM

I like how the project has collected money, but I do not understand how the marketcap is to be less than the amount collected for so long.
onghau

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:59:01 AM

I like how the project has collected money, but I do not understand how the marketcap is to be less than the amount collected for so long.

its depends on the price of bitcoin and ether at the time of the corwdsale, not sure if Hero Token cash out their crowdsale or leave it in bitcoin and ether

digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:37:02 PM

Hello everybody. Do not expect such rapid growth at once. Yes, I do not argue it will only be much later. I wish you every success.

Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:54:25 PM

Hello everybody. Do not expect such rapid growth at once. Yes, I do not argue it will only be much later. I wish you every success.

It's true, all that ends with success will not be easy to get quickly. they will need more process for better.
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:27:56 PM

No whining or rage quiting yet? In that case, it's not yet time to buy Hero. Weak hands need to sell first. This is the reality of every markets, a zero sum game. To win, someone must lose. So, better dump now rather than later.  Grin

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
cergfalcone

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 05:37:40 PM

The price sank on Nero, because the whole market is in decline, and although how much good news is released, it is very difficult to maintain the price, it just falls down

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:34:42 PM

The price sank on Nero, because the whole market is in decline, and although how much good news is released, it is very difficult to maintain the price, it just falls down
I see that the price is falling and falling. I have the impression that the team either does not work or does not talk about their work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: