Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
Izarok

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:10:27 PM

Is there any beta testing of your app? I'd like to help in finding some bugs and potential vulnerability.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:33:57 PM

are you sure that the hearthy apps you are releasing have no problems? I'm just worried about the problem if it works. did you try that? thanks for entertaining my question. more power to the team!
I think they dont launch the hearthy apps if they have a problem. just be updated to hearthy and keep supporting.
In my opinion i think they not release the application if there have a problem, of course they are also trying to figure it out before they launch it.
blkthought

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:34:13 PM

Interesting project. Will be watching over the next few months.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:38:09 PM

I just ask here because the Philippines is not the same as other countries with their own doctors. I'm just worried about the apps you're releasing. Can some doctors be able to just one account? according to my readings These applications have two different sides: one patient and one physician. i hope my question will be answered. thanks you
yah youre right... how can this app accommodate the patient if a lot of them is asking all together... is this a real time medical check up on app???
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:43:29 PM

I just want to know the application medical records that it covers all aspects of medicine like orthopedic etc.

Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 02:57:15 PM

[NEW] Blog Post on Medium

It's demo time

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/its-demo-time-c96bd66b5798

Screenshots :

the app seems to look very user friendly good job!
if you are only in health record keeping why does the app for patients have treatment button?
Hello, thats a good question, we need to create more services on top of the EHR to gain traction, other companies, and even Google had tried to create a EHR as services without gaining traction, cause patients needs services beyond keeping their health data, thats why we are creating an app with more services
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:05:51 PM

What can Hearthy do for you ?
Let’s say for example did you have minor medical conditions and you don’t usually go to the doctor.
1.- Do you have kids ? You might need Hearthy.

How?
Simple.
1.- We will provide you with telemedicine consultations for your kids 7/7 24/24.

Q:I understand it's about Minor Medical Conditions. But can you make sure that the children do not need to see or touch them? it is like doing the things that we are commonly seen in Hospitals. like basic check-up? See their eye and checking their heathbeats etc.? Please give me some idea's to be able to understand it clearly and some assurance for me and for other people want to trust and welcome Hearthy.
yes im also thinking about this. there are lots of procedure that needs to be done in person, like what you said the doctor's cant check the heart beat in a computer consultation. hope we will get answer for this thank you.

Hearthy offers a telemedicine service which is a new approach or concept of providing consultation in the way of telecommunications such as telephone, chat and video. One of the main goal here is to overcome distant barriers and to improve access to medical services, this technology was develop to reach remote patients living in the rural areas.

For example a kid got sick and you can't defined it and got panicked, the one thing you will do is go directly on a nearest clinic or hospital and what if they are close, have a lot of patients that needed attention, you are on remote area that time and your kid was really doing fine after seeing a doctor in a couple of minutes because you didn't know what is the right treatment but with the use of telemedicine you can always make a consultation any time and any where you needed or requested with the help of medical experts. The advantages using this service are more convenient or accessible care for patient, saves on healthcare cost and better quality patient care.

Thanks for the time and explanation. Sorry for the short time I have, to read and search all the updates of Hearthy Co. I admire your ability to study well and give some time for Heathy Co. I have almost no questions right now, because Dr. Juan is right that all the information and answers we need to know are in Medium, Whitepaper Etc. Aside from a question that gives me anxiety, we see that Hearthy Co's target is reaching the Rural areas of their mission. so it's good for us to look at other major problems of remote areas like Internet connection and speed. How are the places where people can not afford to buy their own cellphone, laptop or own computers? I know that these things are not my problems. But I only thought of people living in a very difficult place in the country, Does Hearthy be just for people with their own cellphone, laptop or tablet which can download Hearthy apps? Or does Hearhty have plans to make a station with a Unit that can be used by citizens in the time needed?

That is an issue, for people without smartphone we cant really help. Philipines adds each year 4 million people owning an smartphone, by 2018 one of each 3 filipinos will have one, thats enough reach for now. Without a machine like that we will have to think about a shared access or something like that. We can use sms for some consultations, not requiring an smartphone, but thats very limited. We have to think about that in the future
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:06:46 PM

Before you ask something I highly recommend to read the whitepaper to for you fully understand what hearthy is or what their goal. Don't forget to download it. Let's keep supporting hearthy.
i agree with you, if have a question related on hearthy make sure that you read their whitepaper or else research it on the internet. Keep support to hearthy

Totally agree. Most of our questions can be found in the whitepaper. Also you may search it on the internet for more source of information.
Yeah but some of us still have their confusions about Hearthy. They said that they already read those articles and visited those sites and blogs. But those questions and confusions will not be answered is the one who's answering is us the members itself. I'm just saying that maybe it is better if the devs will answer it.
Hello, Im the CEO, please, ask me anything, I usually im on the forum at a daily basis.
Juanses

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:07:36 PM

It's demo time

Screenshots : https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/640/1*MaAyrKiAMWDlh52ylIs44g.png

Good Day sir , I  just happen to go and check your new publication , and I see your Screenshots , Im wondering what is the purpose of the treatments in your application ? Im really sure it has good purpose but Me and maybe some of the member of this forum want to hear from you the real purpose and what can that "treatments" can do or will do the the patient ?

Let me answer you with a question myself. The treatments that you take are not your health data too ? Do you think that a physician can take care of you if he doesn't know what medication you take ?
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:08:05 PM

Is there any beta testing of your app? I'd like to help in finding some bugs and potential vulnerability.
Not still, we will open that in the future
Izarok

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:11:06 PM

It's demo time

Screenshots :

if you are only in health record keeping why does the app for patients have treatment button?
Hello, thats a good question, we need to create more services on top of the EHR to gain traction, other companies, and even Google had tried to create a EHR as services without gaining traction, cause patients needs services beyond keeping their health data, thats why we are creating an app with more services

So Google made one but to no avail? I haven't heard any EHR project made by Google but learning from their mistakes makes your endeavor incline to success. I do hope the app would be free from bugs and crashes by the time it will be launched.

Izarok

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:14:25 PM

I see. I'll be on the watch. Thanks for replying, hoping to hear more from it soon.

lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:03:00 PM

are you sure that the hearthy apps you are releasing have no problems? I'm just worried about the problem if it works. did you try that? thanks for entertaining my question. more power to the team!
I think they dont launch the hearthy apps if they have a problem. just be updated to hearthy and keep supporting.
In my opinion i think they not release the application if there have a problem, of course they are also trying to figure it out before they launch it.
Try to read thier blog. It's very useful. All your questions can be answered. I must say hearthy came up with a very good plan to cater the customers need in every detail. On the other side, I think also that they have a backup plan if something goes wrong. that's all thanks.  Wink

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:05:03 PM

I saw the demo app and I think this is very helpful especially the patient-physician communication. Just by telling the physician all the signs and symptoms that you feel on your body, the doctor can rule out your possible condition.

eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:19:37 PM

In the future when you release the beta app, you may add an option where user can rate and comment about the application, so that you will have an idea what users like/don't like and what needs to be add/remove/improve.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:24:26 PM

In the future when you release the beta app, you may add an option where user can rate and comment about the application, so that you will have an idea what users like/don't like and what needs to be add/remove/improve.
Sure, thats part of our testing measures, we make it on every project we launch
Gluestack (OP)

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:46:45 PM

It's demo time

Screenshots :

So Google made one but to no avail? I haven't heard any EHR project made by Google but learning from their mistakes makes your endeavor incline to success. I do hope the app would be free from bugs and crashes by the time it will be launched.
We will try our best Smiley, but you know, bugs on mobile are like stars on the sky, limitless
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:00:29 PM

glad to here from you, gonna stay tuned for more updates, hope you launch it soon!

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:33:37 PM

glad to here from you, gonna stay tuned for more updates, hope you launch it soon!

I believe it will be a nice feature and useful for the both user and app developer. in order for the devs to know what areas to improve and areas to work on to fill the possible problems that the apps may have. Good thing you've raised it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:44:52 PM

It's demo time

Screenshots :
I like the interface of the apps, i would like to use it as soon as possible i will keep updated to hearthy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: