Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:28:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23528 times)
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:27:06 PM

with regards on the latest medium publication of hearthy, it is good to hear that hearty is going global and people are already talking about cryptocurrencies especially hearty project.

https://medium.com/@hearthy/funny-and-weird-things-when-going-ico-5e6f186ec537

So they will not just focus on Philippines and Mexico? that might change the whole health sector since as far as my knowledge is concern hearty is the only healthcare service that uses blockchain and good thing they will operate globally.

Our initial plan was to do so, but we are having a great response from the market, so other pilots in Europe may come first.
I see, well what is good for the project must be done, good thing you adapt to changes and adjust some part of the original plan. good luck to all of you guys Smiley
well goodluck if this move will bring hearthy more succesful this must be come first. we will continue supporting the project!

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:32:08 PM

with regards on the latest medium publication of hearthy, it is good to hear that hearty is going global and people are already talking about cryptocurrencies especially hearty project.

So they will not just focus on Philippines and Mexico? that might change the whole health sector since as far as my knowledge is concern hearty is the only healthcare service that uses blockchain and good thing they will operate globally.

Our initial plan was to do so, but we are having a great response from the market, so other pilots in Europe may come first.
I see, well what is good for the project must be done, good thing you adapt to changes and adjust some part of the original plan. good luck to all of you guys Smiley
well goodluck if this move will bring hearthy more succesful this must be come first. we will continue supporting the project!

same here! the support remains the same since it was of global sale if there are certain demands to cater just do what is good for the project. goodluck team!
onediamond

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:34:25 PM

Is your test version available on the Google play?

Its currently in beta version, i doubt that they will release a beta in google play, they will wait for the official version before launching it to google play. feel free to try the beta version in the website.

you're right, there's no way they will release a beta version in Google Play or even in App Store.
in website I think they should atleast let the interested users to download a beta version of their app so we can see how much progress they are taking in. I don't know if they can provide that but I know somewhere in my heart that someday that this project will be a success Smiley

precisely, or they should somehow allow the user to put some feedback about the app for the developers.

Nice idea, allowing user to leave a feedback or any comment they want to say about the apps of Hearthy. By giving a small part of the user to improve the system as well, both parties will benefits on some adjustment based on suggestion of the user. I know, there's a lot of people who has more idea that we need to entertain as well cause their see a different side of the project. What do you think?

actually its pretty common move for beta testers to add a rating/feedback option in the app for the users who tries their product, i wonder why Hearthy didn't put one though.
we can put our feedback here if we saw problems to the apps. but it will be great if they add one on the apps.
yes we can do that but the devs is not here all the time its much better if the apps itself have the button for ratings and feedbacks.
he's right its very common to the beta testing version to have a feedbacks/ratings option. we can easily tell to the developers if there some bugs that needs to be fix.

chillcott

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:38:15 PM

Its currently in beta version, i doubt that they will release a beta in google play, they will wait for the official version before launching it to google play. feel free to try the beta version in the website.

you're right, there's no way they will release a beta version in Google Play or even in App Store.
in website I think they should atleast let the interested users to download a beta version of their app so we can see how much progress they are taking in. I don't know if they can provide that but I know somewhere in my heart that someday that this project will be a success Smiley

precisely, or they should somehow allow the user to put some feedback about the app for the developers.

Nice idea, allowing user to leave a feedback or any comment they want to say about the apps of Hearthy. By giving a small part of the user to improve the system as well, both parties will benefits on some adjustment based on suggestion of the user. I know, there's a lot of people who has more idea that we need to entertain as well cause their see a different side of the project. What do you think?

actually its pretty common move for beta testers to add a rating/feedback option in the app for the users who tries their product, i wonder why Hearthy didn't put one though.
we can put our feedback here if we saw problems to the apps. but it will be great if they add one on the apps.
yes we can do that but the devs is not here all the time its much better if the apps itself have the button for ratings and feedbacks.
he's right its very common to the beta testing version to have a feedbacks/ratings option. we can easily tell to the developers if there some bugs that needs to be fix.
i think its not to late for the devs to add that option lets wait.

chillcott

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:46:21 PM

it is good to chase the where the demand is. if europe reacts good on the platform there is no problem starting there as long as there is the demand of the product.
Yes, we got a very nice oppportunity here. Hope we can communicate it soon.
goodluck to all the devs and staff of hearthy for this new plan. hope hearthy will be very succesful in europe we continue supporting hearthy.

RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:49:15 PM

There's still time left until the Whitelist ends, hurry up now to get 45% bonus when the pre-sale is open!

Visit website: http://hearthy.co

chillcott

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:55:22 PM

same here! the support remains the same since it was of global sale if there are certain demands to cater just do what is good for the project. goodluck team!
hoping that the project on phillipines and mexico will be resume after the success of hearthy on the european country. goodluck devs!

eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:06:58 PM

I just wanna ask that the apps you released are working? or are you still arranging the program?

its in beta version, meaning its a version made for testing purposes, released for audience to try and give feedback to the developers.
I tried their demo app in their website and looks promising to me, very neat and clean for first time users. I would love to give feedback to developers so I can help them give some tips Cheesy
the demo app is perfectly working fine Smiley but I think it is better if they can release it as an independent app for phones not just to their website so we can try it out Smiley

Nice the app sounds really good, honestly I haven't tried the app myself, but will give it a shot when i have time, would love to send feedback as well.

Just take time to try it as soon as possible , the feedback to this application will help the devs and product itself to improve more . I myself give time to try their product , I believe this Hearthy is a worthy project.

I just finished trying out the application, and i thought its amazing, i really like the design it looks pretty cool and very user friendly, though there are some options/features that could be better, its kinda given since it is still in beta version. Overall its a great app, i can't wait for their official application.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:07:25 PM

I've read on the telegram channel that the team is studying the possibility of going the registration in Gibraltar.

I found out that Gibraltar has good law firms which is the most favorable for ICO's at the moment, also offers some unique opportunities for crypto and really oriented towards trading related setups.
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:18:45 PM

I've read on the telegram channel that the team is studying the possibility of going the registration in Gibraltar.

I found out that Gibraltar has good law firms which is the most favorable for ICO's at the moment, also offers some unique opportunities for crypto and really oriented towards trading related setups.

great idea i hope they will pursue this, afterall Europe is a really great nation, not just favorable in the ico like you mentioned, but to the Hearthy application itself as well where it can be put in a good use in this country.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:01:16 PM

I hope for the success of the project and the application.
It's time to change the medical system. All medicine is paid. There will also be an opportunity to improve access to medical care, regardless of income.
yes you are absolutely right, me too i am hoping for the success of this project and i will continue supporting this til the end.
Yeah you are right that it is the time to change the existing system in accessing medical records into better one. The existing system has a lot of problems or complication that is why it needs to be improve.
We as a filipinos suffer also on poor medical assistance and attention. I thinks it's time for us to adopt another healthcare provider. Hearthy will be the perfect solution for that.
Yes your'e right and i know that hearty app is will a big boom here in philippines cause we dont have that much facilities here
Also we dont have a proper treatment for the poor people who can't afford such a high quality service.  By using the hearthy application,  we filipinos will benefit a lot on medical services,  especially  the urban poor residences.

Speaking of poor patients, I hope this app can be used offline for doctors in the rural areas without proper internet connection so they can have a great ally in treating their poor patients in the rural areas.
rdny

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:02:50 PM

I think one of the possible areas to set up is the british columbias with their lax corporate laws and tax incentives.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:02:56 PM

how much have you guys raised till now during presale?
same question how much raised and where contract address for tracking funds
up! nobody answered the question.
I think this question is too confidential. Maybe you can send them using personal email to address your query.
rdny

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:05:05 PM

I agree on this, this is what Uber is well known for, aside from the profile of the driver you can also add ratings and suggestions for them. Hearty can create this system also for their medical practitioners as well. They in turn will be aware that they are being rated and will perform at the highest possible standard.
rdny

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:07:49 PM

How secure is your system if the patient allows researchers to access their data? Is there any standard amount of rewards that will be given to patients?

maybe the researchers is only on statistics and graphs on what is the common diagnoses and as you say, they are researchers and the security is not problem with regards to healthcare records.

Security is of course a great problem since these data are very intimate and private to patients. That is why there is what you call doctor and patient confidentiality.
Insurance is one of the reasons that is should be secure. These info can be used against a patient.
rdny

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:11:18 PM

Will Hearthy support local pharmaceutical companies to provide a cheaper medicine? Or will they partner with big names in the industry to solidify their status as a leading healthcare service provider?
Maybe they will. But I think the first target of Hearty is to become popular in the market and then sooner or later if they already have a sigbature nane in public,  they will expand the scope of their business and maybe they will become a large scale business of healthcare provider.

do you think, when hearty is popular they will try to build their own hospital ?? For me, it is better if they just focus on what they started with. I think it will be a successful project to. especially their mission is to help each person.

Hearty need not to build their own hospital, I think it is best for them to partner with public and private hospitals for their services to be widely available to the people. This will strengthen their demand and eventually they will be able to provide and be available if not most but in a lot of major hospitals and to medical practitioners as well.
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:28:25 PM

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.
As far as I know, Hearthy offers an app for digital health records and not a healthcare itself but the ecosystem of it.

It is a healthcare also I think because they will have an online checkup with your physician. The application is not just for safekeeping your medical record but also it will use for video call or chat for online consultation with Doctors.
onediamond

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:59:31 PM

Will Hearthy support local pharmaceutical companies to provide a cheaper medicine? Or will they partner with big names in the industry to solidify their status as a leading healthcare service provider?
Maybe they will. But I think the first target of Hearty is to become popular in the market and then sooner or later if they already have a sigbature nane in public,  they will expand the scope of their business and maybe they will become a large scale business of healthcare provider.

do you think, when hearty is popular they will try to build their own hospital ?? For me, it is better if they just focus on what they started with. I think it will be a successful project to. especially their mission is to help each person.

Hearty need not to build their own hospital, I think it is best for them to partner with public and private hospitals for their services to be widely available to the people. This will strengthen their demand and eventually they will be able to provide and be available if not most but in a lot of major hospitals and to medical practitioners as well.
yes since hearthy focuses on storing and keeping the patients records safe i think theres no need to build a hospital.

lukesimon

Activity: 339

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:02:04 PM

how much have you guys raised till now during presale?
same question how much raised and where contract address for tracking funds
up! nobody answered the question.
I think this question is too confidential. Maybe you can send them using personal email to address your query.
Hi Mistafreeze, the best place to ask this question is through Hearthy Telegram Channel. Devs are more active at Telegram.
onediamond

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:12:36 PM

Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.
As far as I know, Hearthy offers an app for digital health records and not a healthcare itself but the ecosystem of it.
Not an answer to health issues, instead a useful personal health record app. It will be convenient and useful for your health provider to diagnose you more accurately and give the best medication available.
agree, the applications is meant for storing and keeping the patients records safe, although the apps have the consultations and treatment options it is for minor health issues and for monitoring the medication that the patients are taking.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: