Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:37:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23524 times)
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:48:05 AM

I'm really surprised that the authors have been working for the last 5 years in health and insurance sectors for tons organization including SERGAS, Ginemed Telemedica, Medipremium And AXA As Glue Digital Later changed as Hearty. they've been helping these companies in their digital transformation processes, with all their accumulated experiences sure enough they we're able to come with a really good project.

They formed a great team! With that track record I think the ICO will be over the top.  It's really good to see an ICO having a quality, respectable and an awesome team.

This team really know who are their market that's why they create a great project.  Privacy through this project is not a problem and the team consider the patient as important  element if this innovative platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:05:41 PM

Medical records can include some of the most intimate details about a person's life. And it is our right that our medical records are kept in private. Only our doctors and us are the ones who should have access. But that is not what is happening right now. Some people or organizations are having access in our records without knowing. So if that is the case, how can we be so sure that hearthy can protect our privacy when it comes on keeping our records?
Hello, Hearthy has various major security measures:

1- The only information that goes trought the internet is anonymized, so, if not using more information it will be impossible to attach a medical record with patient's name.

2- Most of the actors in the ecosystem only have granular access to the data, and its encrypted. Will be very complicated to have some data that really expose the patient.

We try to take that seriously.

It's really good to see that the data stored are encrypted and anonymized. It can be a major concern for the patients if the files can be easily accessed without their consent. I do hope you will implement strict password, proper identification and even biometrics authentication.

Every entity on healthcare industry know the importance of guidelines in protecting the privacy of each members.  So Im pretty sure that hearthy knows that.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:39:21 PM

Hearthy is a great project.  It focuses on the confidentiality , availabilty and integrity of the Healthcare data of the patient in the system.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:03:43 PM

The main idea of hearthy is having an access of your own health record and easily used this just download an application, and also offers cheaps price than the other healthcare providers

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:09:21 PM

I'm really surprised that the authors have been working for the last 5 years in health and insurance sectors for tons organization including SERGAS, Ginemed Telemedica, Medipremium And AXA As Glue Digital Later changed as Hearty. they've been helping these companies in their digital transformation processes, with all their accumulated experiences sure enough they we're able to come with a really good project.
Maybe this is their big step to level up their game in this industry and that is to make their own organization. Well this will surely hit project because they have a lot of experience in this industry, i hope they can somehow manage to expand their operation as soon as they began the operations in the philippines and mexico.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
Papapat22

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:11:03 PM

This ICO is open for all the feedback from their client/patients and this is really good because the team are not afraid of the possible feedback of the patients, whether a good or a bad outcome it doesn't matter. They just want to know if their clients are satisfied with their service and so that they will improve more for the sake of all their users.

bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:23:50 PM

what will be the difference of this digital health care to all those leading digital health care services in our country Philippines.?? may be this is one of the question customer will ask before they will acquire this digital service. if they want to be recognize by netezin., i think they should have an answer to this question. as of now, many digital health care system have different types of tactics to be recognize by everyone. i cannot wait how Hearty will try to be on top to provide unique digital healthcare system... tnx

Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:26:49 PM

Hoping for the success of this ICO! Digital records of medical data seems promising especially on 3rd world countries and highly populated countries.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
udj052

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:30:54 PM

Sounds a good project, I'm waiting for more information about this project, I'll see this thread a few days ahead, especially information about ICO, hopefully run as a concept, and good luck
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:08:37 PM

Hearhty will help you to easily access your own health records all you need to do is just download the application. This application is important especially here in the Philippines because it is one of the shortage in hospitals

meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:30:55 PM

Hearthy is a great project.  It focuses on the confidentiality , availabilty and integrity of the Healthcare data of the patient in the system.
yes your right. but that's not all hearthy is developing an apps to be more convinient to the people who wants to use the hearthy healthcare system.

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 06:40:05 PM

you're not alone bro, as i read the whitepaper i was surprised as well. No wonder, with all this experiences mixed up the project was terrific.

I really hope that this project will be successful, surely it will bring new era not only for medical records but to the Healthcare industry as well.

exactly! if Hearty hits the industry, without a doubt it will open tons of new opportunities for the entire health industry, having electronic medical records alone would be really convenient, what more when this project succeed certainly they will develop more medical software application.

RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:26:06 PM

you're not alone bro, as i read the whitepaper i was surprised as well. No wonder, with all this experiences mixed up the project was terrific.

I really hope that this project will be successful, surely it will bring new era not only for medical records but to the Healthcare industry as well.

exactly! if Hearty hits the industry, without a doubt it will open tons of new opportunities for the entire health industry, having electronic medical records alone would be really convenient, what more when this project succeed certainly they will develop more medical software application.

Most of the electronic health record (EHR) that has been created had a problem on switching the organization into a new software but Hearthy has solution for it using their platform by allowing legacy organizations to continue using their existing systems while enabling efficient data exchange between the system which means any health organization with existing EHR can easily join in the ecosystem of Hearthy.
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:37:34 PM

what will be the difference of this digital health care to all those leading digital health care services in our country Philippines.?? may be this is one of the question customer will ask before they will acquire this digital service. if they want to be recognize by netezin., i think they should have an answer to this question. as of now, many digital health care system have different types of tactics to be recognize by everyone. i cannot wait how Hearty will try to be on top to provide unique digital healthcare system... tnx

Im sure they have a good tactics on how to compete in the market , but as of now they focus in improving and developing their services. Like some ICO , Im sure they focus first in marketing strategies on how this project become popular and marketable. Cant wait to see Hearty helps and provide a good service in the Philippines.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:46:23 AM

Interesting idea, but in what countries you are going to provide this project?

As what I have read and understand , the first country they want to start the project and services is in the Philippines and Mexico, this country I believe badly needed this services about having records and filing the health record so they can easily view the records of medical history.

For choosing and prioritizing Philippines and Mexico is a good first step since this project want to help some country that lack of learnings in importance of healthcare and having a proper and orderly records of health infos .

Yes! I'm 100% agree with you guys. First, because Hearthy found that Philippines and Mexico are lack of ideas or they really don't want to help their countrymen in making the transaction fast and easy that's why until now the procedures in all hospitals in our country is very slow but the charge is over. Second, I think Hearthy saw the potential of the two country because for me our country is not the least and it has potential to grow because of the new Government and I believe that Hearhty's decision to pick Philippines and Mexico is Profitable.

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:58:15 AM

Yes this could be a big opportunity especially nursing profession because we know that they are underpaid here in the Philippines and they are having a hard time looking for a decent job that fits their profession.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:13:12 AM

Everyone needs to consult in a doctor to know what is problem regarding to health you can go to hospitals near you  but hearty have a better idea you can easily checking your health through online
Nowadays youth are easily to adopt or operate any kind of gadgets and  online service in internet so they can easily teach there parents. we know that a lot of parent are not aware of any kind of online services if hearty is launched they can easily teach them how to use. So no more hassle to our parents if they using the hearty program.
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:37:41 AM

Some people here in the forum and this thread confused on what are the services give and provide by Hearty. Just to clarify and make it clear to all of us here. Hearty is a tool, an application where patients can check and view their medical records whenever they need it , it will be hassle free and this application also lets patient to have an access to their medical files and records .
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:57:10 AM

Everyone needs to consult in a doctor to know what is problem regarding to health you can go to hospitals near you  but hearty have a better idea you can easily checking your health through online
Nowadays youth are easily to adopt or operate any kind of gadgets and  online service in internet so they can easily teach there parents. we know that a lot of parent are not aware of any kind of online services if hearty is launched they can easily teach them how to use. So no more hassle to our parents if they using the hearty program.
Good point out there, and I believe hearty company will design their application or program so easily to use in order for their patients need not to search through the internet on how to avail their services. Maybe by simply using basic medical words, putting some tutorials in it , and assisting their clients will be enough for them.

achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:29:21 AM

Medical records can include some of the most intimate details about a person's life. And it is our right that our medical records are kept in private. Only our doctors and us are the ones who should have access. But that is not what is happening right now. Some people or organizations are having access in our records without knowing. So if that is the case, how can we be so sure that hearthy can protect our privacy when it comes on keeping our records?
Hello, Hearthy has various major security measures:

1- The only information that goes trought the internet is anonymized, so, if not using more information it will be impossible to attach a medical record with patient's name.

2- Most of the actors in the ecosystem only have granular access to the data, and its encrypted. Will be very complicated to have some data that really expose the patient.

We try to take that seriously.

I'm glad that Hearthy value the privacy of each patient. With this kind of project, this will help to resolve the issue about this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: