Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:20:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23516 times)
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:28:37 PM

thanks to all the team who crate this project.. may this project achieve their mission and vision to help those in need. but they need a support to make this project possible...
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:14:56 PM

a big thanks to this project. they care a lot on our health issue. having a team or organization dealing to cut the distance between the people and the hospital is very interesting. they dont just take the hospital in a very easy way, but they take the hospital to our very own favorite device. this make a big help to all of us..
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:18:11 PM

Is there anyway we can monitor the presales of Hearthy or it can be only monitored during the ICO? I'd like to see some updates regarding the sales.   

I feel the same so I tried to contact them on telegram and they said that everything looks good although pre-sale was started two days ago so they don't have enough data but they will update the site in the following days with their MVP and new advisors.
Juanses

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 08:35:18 PM

Is there anyway we can monitor the presales of Hearthy or it can be only monitored during the ICO? I'd like to see some updates regarding the sales.  

I feel the same so I tried to contact them on telegram and they said that everything looks good although pre-sale was started two days ago so they don't have enough data but they will update the site in the following days with their MVP and new advisors.

Hello RareFortune,

Please, let me add my 2cts on this matter.

The success of an ICO today is a little bit uncertain and relies on many factors. Among them, there's the financial speculation of some potential buyers and since we can't escape that, we accept it because that's the "game" that we decided to play in.

However, I'm sincerely curious about how this information would be useful to you beside the above mentioned reason. The answer to this question may help us understand better the different forces / motivations / incentives that our buyers have and would help us to better adapt to the market.

Thank you for your help on this matter

Best regards
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:00:50 PM

Hello RareFortune,

The success of an ICO today is a little bit uncertain and relies on many factors. Among them, there's the financial speculation of some potential buyers and since we can't escape that, we accept it because that's the "game" that we decided to play in.

However, I'm sincerely curious about how this information would be useful to you beside the above mentioned reason. The answer to this question may help us understand better the different forces / motivations / incentives that our buyers have and would help us to better adapt to the market.

Best regards

Hello, May I ask where can we track the live results of your pre-ICO. I cant see it on your website. Maybe it will be good if investors and some supporters will see how the pre-ICO runs.
Daisuke

Activity: 282

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:51:32 AM

i think hearty is like a online doctor that everybody need .. we need a doctor that always in our side.. we need them because of our daily life nowadays.. a lot of illness, depression and other kind of sickness that we encounter every day.. i think that where hearty really need...

This project is about medical records and storage and have not something to do with medical care. maybe someday "maybe" if they have some partnership with those big company related to medical and healthcare issues.
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:38:19 AM

I want to ask if you will place the medical records into the blockchain technology like patientory did.
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:04:48 AM

i think hearty is like a online doctor that everybody need .. we need a doctor that always in our side.. we need them because of our daily life nowadays.. a lot of illness, depression and other kind of sickness that we encounter every day.. i think that where hearty really need...

This project is about medical records and storage and have not something to do with medical care. maybe someday "maybe" if they have some partnership with those big company related to medical and healthcare issues.
yes your right they keep the medical records of the patients, he/she can access it using the app. but the online doctor is not a bad idea  Smiley

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:48:08 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 07:06:54 PM by canaveralnonie

yes your right they keep the medical records of the patients, he/she can access it using the app. but the online doctor is not a bad idea  Smiley

Do you mean online check-up? Why not, but it goes to the other side of medical thing. Hearthy is pointing the confidentiality of medical records in easy of accessing online. This is a good and interesting idea in our time.
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:08:21 AM

Hello RareFortune,

Best regards

Hello, May I ask where can we track the live results of your pre-ICO. I cant see it on your website. Maybe it will be good if investors and some supporters will see how the pre-ICO runs.

Yes please, this might be good for us in order for us here to know how's PRE-ICO. you know it's really good to know about what's happening on the ICO you are supporting.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:21:07 AM

Let's say that hearthy doesn't even help in whole financial aspect , but in return, they will provide such a high quality service. I think that's way too enough for the people. To think that they will offer such a great service via healthcare. that's my only opinion by the way. thanks.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:05:20 AM

Let's say that hearthy doesn't even help in whole financial aspect , but in return, they will provide such a high quality service. I think that's way too enough for the people. To think that they will offer such a great service via healthcare. that's my only opinion by the way. thanks.

can't help to agree with you more. i think hearty will be very helpful for us in many ways. since nowadays convenience is most the people after when it comes to availing goods and services.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:08:53 AM

Hello RareFortune,

Best regards

Yes please, this might be good for us in order for us here to know how's PRE-ICO. you know it's really good to know about what's happening on the ICO you are supporting.

yes, the team must be transparent to its supporters and investors. and not hide the progress. doing so will just make people  to doubt your project.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:32:40 AM

Hello RareFortune,

Best regards

yes, the team must be transparent to its supporters and investors. and not hide the progress. doing so will just make people  to doubt your project.

Hello we just launched our presale 2 days ago, we are really commited with transparency, but some agreements are just starting, so we cant publish more details at this time, this is a community project, we need developers, investors, patients and doctors, and we will keep open to all, but please give us a little time to put all in order  Wink
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:18:52 AM

People here in the Philippines need something like this specially in the public sector. Patients in public hospitals are much greater in number that is why keeping on track with their health record is very hard to maintain. I hope our government will support this kind of project so that our public hospitals will now be automated and well-organized.
Gluestack (OP)

Activity: 160

Tortle Ninja

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 02:01:19 PM

Hello RareFortune,

Best regards

Hello, please,regarding this matter contact us directly on telegram, best regards
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:22:13 PM

[NEW] Blog Post on Medium

What can Hearthy be used for ?

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/what-can-hearthy-be-used-for-42d1e2d793d0
This is a good blog short but have a good information about health keep it up.
Juanses

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:14:21 PM

Data security and protection

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/titre-6944e36d145e
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:13:10 PM

What can Hearthy be used for ?

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/what-can-hearthy-be-used-for-42d1e2d793d0
This is a good blog short but have a good information about health keep it up.

We want you to have a good user experience and, at the same, time benefit from good medical care. “Good medical care” for us means that doctors have time to listen to their patients.

How?
Simple.
1.- We will provide you with telemedicine consultations for your kids 7/7 24/24.
2.- You will be able to have access to a birth control pill after an initial check-up.
We plan to work with a network of pharmacies to help you to find the right, non counterfeit, medication. All this will work using our token HER.

Thanks for the link. Short but direct to the point information.
justlucky

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:53:08 AM

Some people here in the forum and this thread confused on what are the services give and provide by Hearty. Just to clarify and make it clear to all of us here. Hearty is a tool, an application where patients can check and view their medical records whenever they need it , it will be hassle free and this application also lets patient to have an access to their medical files and records .
Oh so this kind of task probably help for those people can't visit in hospital or check their record once in week this hearty is really amazing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: