Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed  (Read 23521 times)
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:35:38 AM

Some people here in the forum and this thread confused on what are the services give and provide by Hearty. Just to clarify and make it clear to all of us here. Hearty is a tool, an application where patients can check and view their medical records whenever they need it , it will be hassle free and this application also lets patient to have an access to their medical files and records .
Oh so this kind of task probably help for those people can't visit in hospital or check their record once in week this hearty is really amazing.

Yes, it is a system wherein your medical records are kept online. Only you and your authorized person/s will have access on your PHR. It helps to keep your PHR private and secure. Anyone cannot access it without permission.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:26:05 AM

Let's say that hearthy doesn't even help in whole financial aspect , but in return, they will provide such a high quality service. I think that's way too enough for the people. To think that they will offer such a great service via healthcare. that's my only opinion by the way. thanks.

can't help to agree with you more. i think hearty will be very helpful for us in many ways. since nowadays convenience is most the people after when it comes to availing goods and services.

Yeah. Tha't the first priority of the customers or consumers to avail the product or services. Then the rest will follow. I think hearthy will leave a mark on the health care once it'll established in the philippines. It will be good for us to do some research about this hearthy healthcare company.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:00:47 AM

Some people here in the forum and this thread confused on what are the services give and provide by Hearty. Just to clarify and make it clear to all of us here. Hearty is a tool, an application where patients can check and view their medical records whenever they need it , it will be hassle free and this application also lets patient to have an access to their medical files and records .

Even me , I confused in what Hearty all about, maybe because I read first about the comments of some member here in this thread . But I tried to search and read more about the whitepaper , and there I found it that Hearty have an application that cover up and hold the healthcare records of the patient that will avail of it.
For me it is a big help. Less hassle and it will give us an authority to check and see our own medical records. Good concept.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:14:21 AM

what will be the difference of this digital health care to all those leading digital health care services in our country Philippines.?? may be this is one of the question customer will ask before they will acquire this digital service. if they want to be recognize by netezin., i think they should have an answer to this question. as of now, many digital health care system have different types of tactics to be recognize by everyone. i cannot wait how Hearty will try to be on top to provide unique digital healthcare system... tnx

Im sure they have a good tactics on how to compete in the market , but as of now they focus in improving and developing their services. Like some ICO , Im sure they focus first in marketing strategies on how this project become popular and marketable. Cant wait to see Hearty helps and provide a good service in the Philippines.

Yeah , I agree to you , they need first to have some good strategies for them to success . As of now they continue in improving and develop their system and services for us to be sure that the apps they will launch can really help the Mexican and Pilipino people when it comes to healthcare .
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:18:05 AM

[NEW] Blog Post on Medium

Data security and protection

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/titre-6944e36d145e

It's a nice blog you have there, thanks for hearty we will be having an access to our own data which supposed we had but not as of now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
zhaichi11

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:59:13 AM

While checking the website of Hearthy I saw an interesting offer of this work the "reward system", wherein patients who will share their personal health record will be rewarded. This is awesome!

Yeah , I saw it too . But is it okay to share personal health record to such an apps like Hearty ? How can be sure it will be safe . I mean this is a good ICO , I know it is.  But what really matters here is about the confidentiality , what are the things Hearty plan to do for able for that record to be safe.

Yeah , this is also the queries in my mind as of now . Sharing and recording information about yourself in an apps like hearty is too risky.  Now , I become fully secured and believe that it is safe if the devs stated us here their ways and plan to do just to become secured our records and files.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:04:35 AM

Oh so this kind of task probably help for those people can't visit in hospital or check their record once in week this hearty is really amazing.

Yes, it is a system wherein your medical records are kept online. Only you and your authorized person/s will have access on your PHR. It helps to keep your PHR private and secure. Anyone cannot access it without permission.

Too be added , it hassle free for us user when wanted to check and see our records in healthcare issues you just check it by online and the apps hearty. You dont need to go to hospital to request for you own medical records,  and wait for just 2-3 days before you can get that record.

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:51:37 AM

[NEW] Blog Post on Medium

Data security and protection

Please, check it out : https://medium.com/@hearthy/titre-6944e36d145e

It's a nice blog you have there, thanks for hearty we will be having an access to our own data which supposed we had but not as of now.

Good explanation from the team of Hearthy as they know that there are lots of hindrance in terms of data security and protection but they have a better solution for it.
rbrt

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:21:09 PM

Sounds a good project, I'm waiting for more information about this project, I'll see this thread a few days ahead, especially information about ICO, hopefully run as a concept, and good luck
Yeah, its a Good project, you can check your medical record in a app, and its hassel Free to use, and having a low cost, i know this project will succeed, Goodday
onediamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:46:20 PM

Too be added , it hassle free for us user when wanted to check and see our records in healthcare issues you just check it by online and the apps hearty. You dont need to go to hospital to request for you own medical records,  and wait for just 2-3 days before you can get that record.
i just want to share many hospital now are using also the online update status already check my medical after the test, my fault not to read all blog or white paper. all I can see it's the same procedure like other hosptal,I want to see updated of hearty project please.. im looking forward about the project thanks..
I really like the project about health.
Wait for all bounty and see further developments.

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:58:01 PM

if hearty will have an app to be a online clinic or hospital or maybe a doctor.. they should also have a customer service. who can work 24/7. for sure, everyone who has a problem need a consultation, so they will call on to customer service representative to ask some question.. this mean job to Filipino people.. good work hearty
Yeah you have a good suggestion. But you said about consultation, how can the customer assure or verify if the findings are legit or true and also how can the customer know if the customer service representative are legitimized nurse or doctor?

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:07:28 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 10:09:45 PM by jakezyrus00

i think hearty is like a online doctor that everybody need .. we need a doctor that always in our side.. we need them because of our daily life nowadays.. a lot of illness, depression and other kind of sickness that we encounter every day.. i think that where hearty really need...

This project is about medical records and storage and have not something to do with medical care. maybe someday "maybe" if they have some partnership with those big company related to medical and healthcare issues.
Yeah right. Hearthy offers and provides only medical records and documents.  It has nothing to do with the medical services. But as what you said, maybe someday if Hearthy already dominate the market, they will consider that kind of idea.
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:07:42 PM

Even me , I confused in what Hearty all about, maybe because I read first about the comments of some member here in this thread . But I tried to search and read more about the whitepaper , and there I found it that Hearty have an application that cover up and hold the healthcare records of the patient that will avail of it.
For me it is a big help. Less hassle and it will give us an authority to check and see our own medical records. Good concept.

Yup, the project is actually very simple. I also read the whitepaper and it is not complicated. It is all about an app that will be released in the market and you can avail of its services using their token. The main objective is to digitize healthcare ecosystem by a hassle-free access to the user's/patient's medical record.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:16:39 PM

Yup, the project is actually very simple. I also read the whitepaper and it is not complicated. It is all about an app that will be released in the market and you can avail of its services using their token. The main objective is to digitize healthcare ecosystem by a hassle-free access to the user's/patient's medical record.
not all having an internet in thier house so how can they easily updated the record or they status,
Thank you so much Evergrow.
Papapat22

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:23:10 PM

All the blogs created about hearthy is very informative. I can fully understand now the importance of this application. This is very helpful in terms of organizing all the medical information of patients and being updated always.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:24:41 PM

not all having an internet in thier house so how can they easily updated the record or they status,
Thank you so much Evergrow.
not all having an internet in thier house so how can they easily updated the record or they status

Yeah, you're right. Not all of us have an internet or do not know how to use internet and I respect that . But imagine most of us have cellphone who can access internet with different OS. Examples of mobile device operating systems include Apple iOS, Google Android, Research in Motion's BlackBerry OS, Nokia's Symbian, Hewlett-Packard's webOS (formerly Palm OS) and Microsoft's Windows Phone OS. Some, such as Microsoft's Windows 8, function as both a traditional desktop OS and a mobile operating system.

There's is always a option to access internet. So I think that is not a problem.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:59:14 PM

A must awaited software which can help to track the record of patient.
This is to avoid the re-conducting examination rather to give faster outcome on the condition of the patient.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:14:18 AM

https://medium.com/@hearthy/titre-6944e36d145e

After reading it, everything became clearer and my other questions about Hearthy were filled through this page. The goal of Hearthy is really good. First, you want faster and organized transactions in medical records. And we see here that Hearthy really studied every part of the project, just like studying health regulations so as not to violate some rules about this matter and in respect of other governments. Second, people do not have to worry about supporting this project because the data protection officer strengthens the security for medical records and is ready for things that can be a problem in keeping our records safe. What's more fun is that they open to people who have their own control over their records and the right to portability and erase the files. Good Job Hearthy!

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:52:43 AM

thanks to all the team who crate this project.. may this project achieve their mission and vision to help those in need. but they need a support to make this project possible...
hopefully theirs a lot of people rely on this project just trust and support to make this task successfully. and we all know the team behind this doing there best.
HyunBin

Activity: 742

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:02:11 AM

thanks to all the team who crate this project.. may this project achieve their mission and vision to help those in need. but they need a support to make this project possible...
hopefully theirs a lot of people rely on this project just trust and support to make this task successfully. and we all know the team behind this doing there best.

I fully believed that this ICO Hearty will become successful and will help people in the Philippines and Mexico when it comes on having an organize medical records that patient or user can check anytime and anywhere they want . I know they are a lot of things people behind this project do just to make sure the success of this ICO.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: