Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:16:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading altcoin and holding bitcoin which one is more profitable?  (Read 13578 times)
mi56374100

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:44:57 AM

Personally, I think if I have a small amount of money, I think I will choose online transactions, because as long as we have analysis and predict the trend of experience, it can bring huge profits in a short period of time for us.

It would be a good choice if you're not good at trading.
Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:56:38 AM

trading altcoin is more profitable as compare to just holding bitcoin.
Because as we see many coins goes upto 5x, 10x in last month.
So trading altcoin is best fOr me.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:15:06 AM

Because now the bitcoin is volatile so I prefer to trade altcoin which more profitable, but that's also depends on how the market means in 2017 bitcoin holding is more profitable than altcoin trade because at that time bitcoin market more up.

although trading altcoin is more profitable, we still need to analyze to choose what altcoin that will give us a profit and we need to know how much the price to buy and sell. with making a target for buying and selling, we can take the profit and while the bitcoin price stays at that range of price, we could do altcoin trading to make more profit. and after bitcoin is starting to rise again, we could have much of bitcoin and finally, we can withdraw that bitcoin to exchange into fiat.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:41:52 AM

if you good at trading then it absolutely trading and if you not than you know the answer
there is no correct answer for this question
There is still no doubt that holding bitcoin is still more profitable over than doing trading altcoin,we also know that doing both is more good and also trading altcoin is great to do but holding a bitcoin until the value of it is we will pump very high is very profitable.

cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:55:50 AM

Yes, you are absolutely right. Holding bitcoin is a risk free and profitable, as the price of bitcoin has the potential to make x2 or x3 within a year or more.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
kelinci_putih

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:26:32 PM

Both of trading altcoin and holding bitcoin is profitable. It's depends on our experience, if we can analyz market and have good skill of trading we can trading altcoin to get profit. But if we can't analyze market and don't have experience on it, so better to holding our bitcoin and wait until increasing the value in the future.

*Image Removed*
| A I R W A L L E T
    The Gold Standard of Airdrops

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
bealjulian

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:58:57 PM

I am holding Bitcoin with the same hope they are highly expected to e the new international and world strongest currency within next decade, there are maximum chances that bitcoins will be treated as precious assets of the world and since they are limited in number, there prices will be touching sky after five years from now
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

I'm just a margin trader which means i only usually trade BTC/USD or ETH/USD because i think they have the more risk on growing more and of course loosing more but it's worth it in the end, but i prefer to trade altcoins and have a bag of BTC which i will just hodl.
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:12:05 PM

Why not do all of these stuff? With some of your money hold both (BTC and altcoins) and with another part of it trade and see for yourself at which you are better at.
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:44:53 PM

I have come to realize in recent time that holding bitcoin in ones wallet is more profitable and a little bit risk free as compared to trading altcoin or what do you think ?
I will go with trading altcoins. Because in trading in altcoins ,you can earn so fast in just a short period of time. Specially when you are doing day trading. You are trading just for profits, which is really good for every trader. Just profits, even it small , it is really a big help to earn money.
miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:03:51 AM

Trading altcoins is definitely more profitable compared to buying and holding bitcoin. Bitcoin holding is meant for long-term investors who are not looking for days today fluctuations of assets price but just focused on the appreciation of their investments over time. Altcoins trading on the other hand is meant for quick profits for professionals traders and investors. If you know how to trade altcoins? It is far more benefits than holding bitcoin.
g0lden

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:37:36 AM

both.  but buy low, sell high.  K.I.S.S.   Kiss
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:21:18 AM

For the average person I would advocate holding onto your Bitcoin and not trading because there is too much skill and emotion involved. For the technical, computer savvy, cold-blooded individual I would most certainly tell them to get involved in altcoins. The main thing you need is to be cool and calculated when times are tough, and most people can't do this. That is why for most I advocate just holding Bitcoin from the get go.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:13:04 AM

IMHO, you do not need to be categorical. The portfolio can be diversified in convenient proportions. At different times, the profitability of bitcoin and altcoins will change in places

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:45:14 AM

Why must choose one? I personally do both. Bitcoin i hold for long term and altcoins i use for trading. Many people say bitcoin trading is more profitable, but i think altcoin trading is actually the most profitable, because its high scalability allows us to gain more profit than losses. And with us holding bitcoin for the long term we will get 2 profit when the time comes.
My personal experience for one year doing that i get a total of 50% profit.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1140
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:04:21 AM

I think for me it isn't impossible to have bitcoins without getting an altcoins, because I am a certainly sell altcoins to get bitcoins. I am calculated my tokens for two months in participating altcoin airdrop and it seems that they have the same average of profits. For a long terms bitcoin leads the pathway through my signature campaigns and it seems that I haven't problem on the two competitive coins.

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:22:49 AM

I think for me it isn't impossible to have bitcoins without getting an altcoins, because I am a certainly sell altcoins to get bitcoins. I am calculated my tokens for two months in participating altcoin airdrop and it seems that they have the same average of profits. For a long terms bitcoin leads the pathway through my signature campaigns and it seems that I haven't problem on the two competitive coins.

Basically investing bitcoin is best procedure of being passive income profitability because you are buying bitcoin in a very low price and then trade it over a huge or high price in the market by holding in short or long tern investment while trading altcoin is still the same as bitcoin making profitable by holding tokens and trade it over a high exchange value.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

Because now the bitcoin is volatile so I prefer to trade altcoin which more profitable, but that's also depends on how the market means in 2017 bitcoin holding is more profitable than altcoin trade because at that time bitcoin market more up.
Bitcoin is for the future prospect so better to invest in the bitcoin and hold for some time in future it will give good profit. Talking about the altcoin the prices are less so trading altcoin may give profit but need to select the altcoins carefully, altcoin with less base price so for trading suits better.
Altcoins with less prices have less tendency to make your investment profitable. You are somehow right about altcoins that they can give you profit at the end of day but don’t you think this profit is more sensitive than a temporary one? Yes, it is. You must not keeping such misconception in mind. Better results only be productive through better amounts and capitals.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:26:24 PM

Bitcoin is for the future prospect so better to invest in the bitcoin and hold for some time in future it will give good profit. Talking about the altcoin the prices are less so trading altcoin may give profit but need to select the altcoins carefully, altcoin with less base price so for trading suits better.
Altcoins with less prices have less tendency to make your investment profitable. You are somehow right about altcoins that they can give you profit at the end of day but don’t you think this profit is more sensitive than a temporary one? Yes, it is. You must not keeping such misconception in mind. Better results only be productive through better amounts and capitals.

I don't think a trader would only choose either of the two here. It's normal practice to keep the bulk of your portfolio holding btc while doing trading with alts. Both are profitable and doing them simultaneously is something that is being done all the time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

I don't think a trader would only choose either of the two here. It's normal practice to keep the bulk of your portfolio holding btc while doing trading with alts. Both are profitable and doing them simultaneously is something that is being done all the time
Doing both the things really helps you in having a huge amount of money but the thing is you should only go for it if you really think that you will be able to manage them in the best possible manner. If you have to make a choice out of them, then I will go for holding of bitcoins as compared to that of trading of altcoin as this is something more profitable and will help you earn some very good amount of money too at the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: