Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:07:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading altcoin and holding bitcoin which one is more profitable?  (Read 13574 times)
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:56:52 AM

it depends on your practice if it hold bitcoin is much more profitable then hold it just do not have to play trading.namun if you think more profitable playing altcoin, do trading because there is a gap in every time, just because bitcoin prices rise every year does not mean people can not get a profit from trading alctoin, and on the other hand people benefit from hold bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:56:06 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is more valuable than altcoins, so I have been holding bitcoin for more than six months and I don't have any plan to sell in near future. I would like to trade other less valuable altcoins to get some profit. Bitcoin would be more profitable, as I don't have to take any risk of trading.
Bowly88

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

I have come to realize in recent time that holding bitcoin in ones wallet is more profitable and a little bit risk free as compared to trading altcoin or what do you think ?

If you actually do bith of them you are gonna get of course double the profit si why are you arguing If you can di them both. If you can manage it because of course if you do both of them the responsibility will also be doubled. Trading is really risky job but it is a pasive thing so it is up to you if you are gonna gain a lot of money in that be a holding them is just depending on the overall behavior of the people so you need to make move in order to increase your income.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:55:02 PM

I have come to realize in recent time that holding bitcoin in ones wallet is more profitable and a little bit risk free as compared to trading altcoin or what do you think ?

In my opinion, the most advantageous option is to keep bitcoin and at the same time trade within a day in a pair of altcoyins. Thus, you will keep your bitcoins and at the same time increase the number of your bitcoins. Double winnings.
piratcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:54:36 AM

Essentially contributing bitcoin is best strategy of being easy revenue gainfulness since you are purchasing bitcoin in a low cost and after that exchange it over an immense or high cost in the market by holding in short or long tern speculation while exchanging altcoin is as yet the same as bitcoin making beneficial by holding tokens and exchange it over a high trade esteem.
bealjulian

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

Altcoin trading and bitcoin holding go hand in hand in my opinion, if you invest bitcoin in an altcoin an then it pump then you can sell for a big profit and then you can hold your bitcoin then you do the same invest a small portion of your stash and wait for the results eventually you are going to have big holding of bitcoin by just investing in the right coins. I am holding bitcoins with the same hope they are highly expected to e the new international and world strongest currency within next decade
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:50:14 PM

Holding bitcoin is safer than trading altcoin but Trading altcoin will gives you more profit than holding bitcoin but risky because while you holding your Btc you holding Alts too it means if you have a 1Btc in your wallet then you put all your funds on alts so when both Btc and the alts you buyed goes pump into x2 Value you will get x4 when you converted it into fiat.
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:17:19 PM

The bitcoin holder is always at an advantage. But holding a altcoin with strong fundamentals will actually lead to more bitcoin, therefore i would say holding such altcoin for a trader is the best.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:16:26 AM

Both are profitable. Majority of the users make profit at altcoin trading for short term and make good earning for holding bitcoin for long term
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:42:45 AM

Both are profitable. Majority of the users make profit at altcoin trading for short term and make good earning for holding bitcoin for long term
Yes, i do both and in times i realized that there is a perfect months to have bitcoins in this kind of bearish and altcoins when it is bull run. Every trader sbould know to keep and be patient at all times because in this case you can make money if you know what to have and what to wait.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:48:32 AM

Yes, i do both and in times i realized that there is a perfect months to have bitcoins in this kind of bearish and altcoins when it is bull run. Every trader sbould know to keep and be patient at all times because in this case you can make money if you know what to have and what to wait.
people of that are having some short tempered for and they might be able to think for that they are no longer to be patient so they may do some wrong decision that they may have to regret for so better to have some patience here in this crypto world.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:19:57 AM

people of that are having some short tempered for and they might be able to think for that they are no longer to be patient so they may do some wrong decision that they may have to regret for so better to have some patience here in this crypto world.

this is why people need to learn about the patient so they can do short trading and hold bitcoin and they can also make a profit on short-term while they have a good chance to make a big profit in the future. and if they can do short trading on daily, then I think they can make another profit too and if they can collect much bitcoin, this will give another big profit again.
Bernard Jackson

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:51:54 AM

I like to think of myself (and have proven myself wrong many times over in crypto) as mathematical and analytical of trends. Because I only started and can only with small amounts, it’s hard to lose money on transfer fees just to watch a $1000 move in BTC only negligibly move on your portfolio. all the while looking at 1000 alt coins with 50%+ gains. You start reading the whitepaper or reddit and easily imagine that altcoin taking #5 in the market cap.
Duncan Martinez

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:54:14 AM

The fear of missing out is definitely one of the reason that I am in altcoins. Holding BTC just costs me lot of time to consider and to wait, while I have to witness the dramatical rise of other altcoins.
Emery Clark

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:55:54 AM

No really I buy altcoins because I believe in what these new coins may do in the future, just like the internet we had improvements and new competitors in the market.
This stuff is early and we have no idea really what things will look like when we start seeing adoption, at the moment all these altcoins are based on potential.
Garrick Lee

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:59:47 AM

Other than the mass amounts of money you can make, I generally love blockchain technology. Being able to invest in something that can change the future for the better is really satisfying to me. There’s that, and being paid to support the team or platform’s vision is what really draws me to alt coins. If you aren’t comfortable with the liquidity of alt coins, you can just buy one Bitcoin and you’re set either way. I presume that a lot of us are using alt coins to get more than one BTC. Good thing diversification exists because I have Bitcoin plus some really solid alt coins.
Geoffrey Walker

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

I’m in on alts as I see the development of Bitcoin as a troubling mess and its application comparatively limited. There will be an increasing number or fiat/alt trading pairs developing over the next few years as more and more exchanges open and existing ones develop. Unless, Bitcoin can get its act together, I don’t see any reason that it would continue to grow at its current speed. It will and should be outpaced by those alts that, as the writer above says, have already solved the problems BTC has and can do other stuff too.
Griffith Allen

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:09:41 AM

I invest in alt coins because they are in fact superior to Bitcoin. LTC is vastly superior and valued with less than 1/15th of BTC’s market cap. With far more utility and far less of a price, I see it rising exponentially.
The same goes for the likes of NEO and OMG. They are solid projects with amazing teams. These coins are better than their peers and yet have very low valuations.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:22:16 AM

Although what i have experienced till now. Trading altcoin is more profitable rather than holding bitcoin because if you are going to trade altcoins very well then you can earn a lot of money in just a day because there is a lot of coins to choose from and one of the examples of that is litecoin, ethereum, ripple and many more. If you just going to hold bitcoin then you maybe make some profit but it is not a lot because you are not even touching it.
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

Although what i have experienced till now. Trading altcoin is more profitable rather than holding bitcoin because if you are going to trade altcoins very well then you can earn a lot of money in just a day because there is a lot of coins to choose from and one of the examples of that is litecoin, ethereum, ripple and many more. If you just going to hold bitcoin then you maybe make some profit but it is not a lot because you are not even touching it.
Hold Bitcoin = you are trading Bitcoin/USD. But trading altcoin with trading pair related Bitcoin is the escrow to exchange to fiat is a different issue. You need to check two trading pair: Bitcoin/USD and Bitcoin/Altcoin at same time, because some altcoins do not have USD pair to trading, example Doge I am trading on Bittrex Grin. It is risky than only trading Bitcoin/USD so much.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: