Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:10:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When sell ETH for BTC?  (Read 7780 times)
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:32:03 AM

When ETH starts to dump, grab the opportunity to join the crowd and dump you own. Shift to BTC and wait. There is a good deal of waiting for BTC to double but it will surely happen. That's the good thing to know. By December this year, BTC's price will reach more than $7000.
That's great if BTC's price will reach more than $7000 in Desember, but I think if
Bitcoin price be like that, usually the altcoin will down again, maybe ETH too.
Pump and dump were always happening. The only good thing now. That when it pumps big, it didn't dp that much . When it decrease usually it will hyoe again in a week after. It increases everytime it pumps and this makes holding btc more appropriate while ETH for me is still for investing.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:47:06 PM

No matter what happens, never sell for loss. Wait for ETH to go back up before deciding to sell it. Yeah, you missed the train for BTC. Do not do the same mistake with ETH. Once the price of BTC slows down, the price of ETH will recover and go back up. Then you can sell your ETH and convert it to BTC. That way you will still make profit even though it will take longer time.
I really agreed with you, just hold the ETH that you have, waiting and sell it when the price go up because i'm sure one day  ETH price will rise up, maybe takes a long time but you will never regret it
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 01:43:00 PM

Why did you sell your ETH for BTC? ETH is about to pump in the next few weeks. I guess its from the ETH price 0.077BTC to 0.2BTC thats more than 2X. Then sell from the TOP. Now you have 2X more BTC.
musbeto

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:13:25 PM

It will not stop at $ 4300 but no someone is sure it will not decrease.  I advise you to wait for the BTC to ETH to  high and sell  to minimize damage, the decision is made by you!
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:23:47 PM

It's good to sell when the price of btc seems to be down while the ethereum was found on the pumping side. This gives a bigger volume of btc through the trading, which lets the user get an increased profiting as the price fluctuation is found high with periodic growth happening on time intervals.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:42:49 PM

When eth price above 0.1 btc, maybe it's the right time to sell it. For now, eth price is still low. I also think that eth prices still have a good chance of going up, so it's a good time to sell them when the price goes above that price.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Kocret02

Activity: 1120

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:59:04 PM

it's a choice that is good because BTC is the mother of all coins, in addition to the price of the coins BTC is stable in the rise than the ETH.

logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:11:01 PM

Why did you sell your ETH for BTC? ETH is about to pump in the next few weeks. I guess its from the ETH price 0.077BTC to 0.2BTC thats more than 2X. Then sell from the TOP. Now you have 2X more BTC.
I did not think so he did anything wrong. Eth is nothing as compared to bitcoins and selling them off for bitcoins is quite smart move. Even if the eth pumps in coming weeks, it will still be less in worth than bitcoins. It is never bad or regretful to invest into bitcoins especially with these altcoins.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:08:03 AM

I did not think so he did anything wrong. Eth is nothing as compared to bitcoins and selling them off for bitcoins is quite smart move. Even if the eth pumps in coming weeks, it will still be less in worth than bitcoins. It is never bad or regretful to invest into bitcoins especially with these altcoins.
Ethereum has a good feature and that is the smart contracts and because of that there is no escape for using ethereum as a fee and one of the primary coin to invest to different ICOs so i think ethereum is designed perfectly for our world while bitcoin only focus on payment system and i believe that these two can work together to come up with the best cryptocurrency for our world.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 06:47:36 PM

Ethereum has a good feature and that is the smart contracts and because of that there is no escape for using ethereum as a fee and one of the primary coin to invest to different ICOs so i think ethereum is designed perfectly for our world while bitcoin only focus on payment system and i believe that these two can work together to come up with the best cryptocurrency for our world.

ETH is one great altcoin to have, it might not reach or overtake the value as Bitcoin soon enough, but it will show some great movements in the near future. The features are just more than many other casual altcoins, so obviously it is wise to keep it. Moreover I accept Bitcoin is the King, but its foolish to just stick to one and invest on it only, where you have many like Bitcoin.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:22:25 PM

ETH is one great altcoin to have, it might not reach or overtake the value as Bitcoin soon enough, but it will show some great movements in the near future. The features are just more than many other casual altcoins, so obviously it is wise to keep it. Moreover I accept Bitcoin is the King, but its foolish to just stick to one and invest on it only, where you have many like Bitcoin.
Ethereum is one of the pioneer in cryto currency world, I believe that the potential of this altcoin is limitless, also due good movement of ethereum in the market there's a lots of investors were attracted to join in ethereum project.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:34:49 PM

Ethereum is one of the pioneer in cryto currency world, I believe that the potential of this altcoin is limitless, also due good movement of ethereum in the market there's a lots of investors were attracted to join in ethereum project.
The fact is that Bitcoin and the etherium perform different tasks and therefore I do not think that you need to bet on one or the other coin Separately. I am more pleased to deal with both Bitcoin and ether.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:53:31 PM

ethereum is a very potential asset after bitcoin, I need it for transactions in smart contract-based markets, as much as possible I will save more and exchange with bitcoin only from the profits gained after one trading period, we also have to think of the potential assets in this case.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:16:53 AM

Yes! The combination of eth and bitcoins will be lethal for fiat and banks. No matter eth has good project but still we can’t give it edge over bitcoins. Bitcoins are serving all those purpose for years what eth ahs started doing few months ago. Bitcoins are leaders of the crypto world and we should never ever forget this fact.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:20:31 AM

Don't sell your ethereum and just buy bitcoin with your extra money because that is the best option for me. Both coins are good for long term so there is no need for choosing just one and you need to get them both so you can have a chance to make more money rather than sticking with just one investment that can possibly lead to a loss. Diversify your money to decrease the risk.
If you already have ETH then this is not the moment to sell, ETH is too cheap if you compare it to the price of bitcoin, if anything this is the moment to buy if you are planning to hold ETH for a long time but almost anyone that sells at this moment is going to lose money because of the incredible raise in the price that bitcoin had in august after segwit got activated.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:29:26 AM

Don't sell your ethereum and just buy bitcoin with your extra money because that is the best option for me. Both coins are good for long term so there is no need for choosing just one and you need to get them both so you can have a chance to make more money rather than sticking with just one investment that can possibly lead to a loss. Diversify your money to decrease the risk.
If you already have ETH then this is not the moment to sell, ETH is too cheap if you compare it to the price of bitcoin, if anything this is the moment to buy if you are planning to hold ETH for a long time but almost anyone that sells at this moment is going to lose money because of the incredible raise in the price that bitcoin had in august after segwit got activated.
Ethereum is indeed a good coin for long term holding because it is the possible next bitcoin and because of its designed on its system it is a good sign that it can be one of the most demanded coin in the future because its smart contracts will play a big role in the future and i hope that its price will get close to bitcoin so we can buy lambos not only with bitcoin but also with ethereum.
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:09:07 AM

Hi all,

1 month before segwit I sold my BTC for ethereums and was sure that it will grows as fast as btc. It was not smart decision I know.

But now I see that it is ±300$ all the time when bitcoin is close to 4300$... I regret that didn't sold my eth for btc once segwit happened...

But I hope that 4300$ is not maximum of bitcoin price in this year so I am planning to sell my ethereums. But I don't know when to do that. I feel bitcoin correction in near time so maybe it is better to wait a bit? But I am not sure about eth price in near time.

What to do?  Embarrassed

Thanks a lot community!
Many people always panic to sell their bitcoins like you. You should not panic if the price of the bitcoin goes down. That is normal when we see that the price of the bitcoin sometimes is going down. I prefer to you to just hold your coins and sell it in the right time.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:05:39 AM

Ethereum is indeed a good coin for long term holding because it is the possible next bitcoin and because of its designed on its system it is a good sign that it can be one of the most demanded coin in the future because its smart contracts will play a big role in the future and i hope that its price will get close to bitcoin so we can buy lambos not only with bitcoin but also with ethereum.

I still believed in Ethereum and I see that they are doing everything to really push and hype the coin. For me its still undervalued so for me its better to really hold and not sell your Ethereum for long term. Although the price movement is not similar to bitcoin, there will come a time that Ethereum will experience a bull run. Just be patience to hold on it for the long haul. Of course bitcoin is the best investment so far, but we have to diversify our portfolio, and Ethereum is one of the best altcoin out there that has the potential price to go even further.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:16:05 PM

I would suggest you to keep your ETH now , one day like Bitcoin at will also surely reach 4k USD n all. So I would prefer you to buy more ETH as possible

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:32:12 PM

I think ethereum can make bigger change in % than bitcoin. Bitcoin keeps growing but I think ETH will be with him and maybe surpass him. Stay on eth for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: