Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:43:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When sell ETH for BTC?  (Read 7779 times)
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:09:57 PM

Do not make the same mistake with ETH. As the price of BTC drops, then you can sell your ETH and convert it to BTC. When the bitcoin price is stable, I am pretty sure that all the special altcoins using the ETH smart contract will soon be in color. green.
Even if the eth goes in green graph, they are worth selling for bitcoins. Bitcoins are very much better than any other altcoins. Eth is not even toddler as compared to bitcoins who are the legends of the crypto market. I am sure wise people are selling of their altcoins for bitcoins.
The Ethereum is really good now in the market but I think it is still better if we put our money to the bitcoin. Bitcoin is really the strongest cryptocurrency and it is obvious that bitcoin is really good for investment.
Eventually, bitcoin still always give someone the best position to win within a shortwhile. The funny thing is that trying to put your money in another altcoin because of bitcoin price coming down is a wrong move. I have never seen a time BTC price coming down hugely doesnt pull the other altcoins with it. Never!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:25:58 PM

actually i will sell eth for btc when the price is above 0.1 btc for 1 eth. well, i currently have quite a few eth, and that would mean if eth price has risen above 0.1 btc. but, maybe I'll reconsider when that happens.
moataz_ansary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:11:30 PM

Eth will be at least 500$ in next months
But need some time
i will buy ETH but after 30 September when china ban exchanges game finish 
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:00:54 PM

No one can actually give you the actual time to sell you ETH for bitcoin, you know how much it cost you to buy, so you will have to know your estimate for when to sell. As it is normally said by all traders, buy low and sell high.
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 09:04:50 PM

Never sell, buy all altcoins and ICOs and tokens and fucknuggets. Buy them all and keep them for 100 years, pet them, look at them, masturbate on them, open the wallet, close the wallet, check the balance, check the price, jerk off, balance, close, price, jerk off.

God forbid you live a little.

xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:08:24 PM

I currently don't hold any ether so I don't have any to sell either. I used to have a ether but I got rid of it because I feel like it's way overvalued for the purpose it serves.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:08:35 AM

Sell ETH? Convert it all to BTC now. ETH is a centralized altcoin used for speculative purposes. 99% of smart contracts are for ICOs.

karmamiu

Merit: 351

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:44:07 AM

Hi all,

1 month before segwit I sold my BTC for ethereums and was sure that it will grows as fast as btc. It was not smart decision I know.

But now I see that it is ±300$ all the time when bitcoin is close to 4300$... I regret that didn't sold my eth for btc once segwit happened...

But I hope that 4300$ is not maximum of bitcoin price in this year so I am planning to sell my ethereums. But I don't know when to do that. I feel bitcoin correction in near time so maybe it is better to wait a bit? But I am not sure about eth price in near time.

What to do?  Embarrassed

Thanks a lot community!
I think next 5 years is the best time to sell our eth and btc. I know that time the price is really high.
And what will happen in the next 5 years after that 5 years you just mentioned ? You think it would stay the same ? What I always do anyway is to put my bitcoin to work and pay my self at the end of every month a certain % of it and add the remaining to the initial ones to start working again. With this I am saving for the future and at thesame time paying bills.
                       As far as I am really concern, nothing here in this world is permanent, in short it was all temporary even the price of bitcoin doesn't maintain as it was before and it wouldn't be maintain for the next couple of years. So as I am saying, if that money isn't really intended or needed, then why hurry in such a way you should gamble your own investment? Funny but most of the times this are commonly heard by some investors who panics easily then complain in the end.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
RenBct

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:08:24 PM

Or course people will sell it when eth is high and btc is low because it will make trading easier but people want more and they got the complete opposite.

moataz_ansary

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:35:52 PM

If You have ETH you can hold for some time
It will hit at least 500$ in next months

Rayskiy

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:51:23 PM

there is some inside information about etherium! buy and hold this month!
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:07:47 PM

If you have ETH, I wouldn't be selling for BTC anytime soon.

I predict ETH will continue rising faster than BTC as it is new and innovative, and a legit crypto with strong backing from reputable companies such as Microsoft.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:10:52 AM

Don't sell your ETH man. You need it to trade tokens and stuff. Keep it for now.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Taylorw

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:22:26 AM

I believe that diversification is always a good decision. Also it should work for cryptocurrencies. It's impossible to guess what will be growing up, so it's better to split the fund

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
Reez

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:50:36 PM

Right this instant. Unless you are feeling lucky because there is a very high risk vs reward with ETH when you can just buy and hold BTC for the long term.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:02:49 PM

I think it's nice to wait when bitcoin get's the minimum and buy it then after you are waiting you can expect big increase in the next segwit or sell on the price what comfortable

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:03:44 AM

Or course people will sell it when eth is high and btc is low because it will make trading easier but people want more and they got the complete opposite.
ETH is at second number after bitcoins in international market. So like you said, one must observe the comparison of both coins. If you find both at same level currently, then shift to bitcoin they will yield more. But yes majority times, ETH is high and BTC is low so sell ETH and join this amazing coin.

Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 09:47:27 PM

ETH is at second number after bitcoins in international market. So like you said, one must observe the comparison of both coins. If you find both at same level currently, then shift to bitcoin they will yield more. But yes majority times, ETH is high and BTC is low so sell ETH and join this amazing coin.

I think this all depends on what you have in your mind and what you are planning to do. If you are planning for short term investment, then it is better to keep ETH and make a good earning from ETH. On the other hand, if you are going for long term investment then ETH is not at all good option. You need to switch towards Bitcoin.
carlerha

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:40:00 PM

Yes all the co-relation of BTC and alts has amazed me and specially the ETH and bitcoin. I have noticed that whenever there is a dump to the price of bitcoin the same will happen to the price of ETH and when the bitcoin price accelerates so do the ETH. There hardly be a time when Bitcoin and ETH prices move in an opposite direction. There may be any rare example of the prices going in opposite directions. 
dead_m92

Activity: 650

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:42:57 PM

I will sell my ethereums when the price touches $600 each one, or 0.15 in BTC, those are the most fair rates in which i would sell my eth, so i am looking to sell them at that rate in order to use that money to invest in other altcoins below $1, i really believe in that it will touch that price before 2018, anyway, if there is a problem with it, i will continue holding it, i dont have too much money invested in eth

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████