Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:29:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 ROCKET ICO 🚀  (Read 16166 times)
CarmaPool

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:01:36 AM

Check out the interview with our advisor Shlomi Podgaetz (Rizasmart Consulting) in our YouTube vlog: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d41A8tou1F8

Great video!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beer_man

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:37:22 AM

Hey! How ICO is going? How can I check you on Etherscan?
Stakh6

Activity: 216
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:51:15 AM

Hey! How ICO is going? How can I check you on Etherscan?
Hi! It goes pretty well  Wink You can check it only as an investor, after you register in a whitelist.

ATLANT●ICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  ● Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitterFacebook
Leggeddon

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:53:06 AM

What is your hard cap? Saw a lot of ICOs with low hard cap, and its coins seems very strong.
Stakh6

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:18:51 AM

What is your hard cap? Saw a lot of ICOs with low hard cap, and its coins seems very strong.
Our hard cap is 50,000 ETH.

ATLANT●ICO
babygotback

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:38:46 AM

hey, I read about a new concept of ICO 2.0. could someone tell me more?
Stakh6

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:25:07 AM

hm… it’s a huge idea that needs to be explained. ICOs have many problems now. for example, 80% of projects which conducted ICOs lack of a working product. so, projects raised many funds in one moment but didn't deliver any product.

ATLANT●ICO
babygotback

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:02:10 PM

hm… it’s a huge idea that needs to be explained. ICOs have many problems now. for example, 80% of projects which conducted ICOs lack of a working product. so, projects raised many funds in one moment but didn't deliver any product.
didn't catch you. how will new concept change this?
Stakh6

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:16:25 PM

fundraising will proceed in several stages. for example, on the 1st stage the project can raise $50K max. then it must deliver agreed results: mvp, prototype, etc. if the stage is completed, then the project can go further and on the next stage raise $100K. Now, the project must deliver beta version or make significant improvements to the platform. Then it goes to 3rd, 4th, 5th stage etc. The budget and targets of each stage can be adjusted.

ATLANT●ICO
babygotback

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:54:30 PM

fundraising will proceed in several stages. for example, on the 1st stage the project can raise $50K max. then it must deliver agreed results: mvp, prototype, etc. if the stage is completed, then the project can go further and on the next stage raise $100K. Now, the project must deliver beta version or make significant improvements to the platform. Then it goes to 3rd, 4th, 5th stage etc. The budget and targets of each stage can be adjusted.

maybe I don't see smth. how will it change the situation?
Stakh6

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:04:17 PM

when a project raises too many funds in one moment, the team is getting relaxed. the team got what it needed - money. they aren't motivated to deliver high-quality product asap.
in the new model of ICOs, the team is highly motivated to deliver quality results in order to develop their company and launch their startup.

ATLANT●ICO
beer_man

Activity: 317

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:56:32 PM

when a project raises too many funds in one moment, the team is getting relaxed. the team got what it needed - money. they aren't motivated to deliver high-quality product asap.
in the new model of ICOs, the team is highly motivated to deliver quality results in order to develop their company and launch their startup.

Nothing stops them from doing nothing. $50-100K is a good sum for traveling and relaxing.
Stakh6

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:26:56 PM

Nothing stops them from doing nothing. $50-100K is a good sum for traveling and relaxing.
I didn't say that the team will start working even more hard. I said that such round system minimizes the risks. On the other hand, it could motivate the team to work and not just to spend the raised money.

ATLANT●ICO
tvoya_mamka

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:53:57 AM

What's wrong with your slack link?
Stakh6

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:13:15 AM

What's wrong with your slack link?
We trying to fix this problem as soon as possible. Sorry for inconveniences.

ATLANT●ICO
Adrianoff

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:37:43 PM

Hey, is it true that I can just explain my idea to the community and if the idea is good, then I can raise funds?
Chaikannik

Activity: 412

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:09:05 PM

Hello! How are things on the project?
Leggeddon

Activity: 220

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:16:51 PM

Hey, is it true that I can just explain my idea to the community and if the idea is good, then I can raise funds?

Exactly. The idea of acceleration is that every person can tell their ideas and if the community supports it, then you have a possibility to raise funds and grow your startup
summerjam87765

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:21:15 PM

According to the latest publications - quite fine. They've partnered with Bancor.
readytogooo123

Activity: 241

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:30:28 AM

According to the latest publications - quite fine. They've partnered with Bancor.
Where did you find publication about Bancor?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: