Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:41:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bill Gates on Bitcoin  (Read 3965 times)
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:11:04 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2020, 09:44:19 AM by Chrystora123

Bill Gates stated that the Bitcoin is the future and that it is better than currency. Would you assume that his statement (as one of the many reasons) added value on Bitcoin which made it stronger and more stable in the system?  Smiley

I think it is true in part. Our world is growing, technology is the direction everyone needs, so bitcoin can be a common currency in the future.
I agree with you.. Bill Gates is a people who have a vision for a better future of the world, and he has seen Bitcoin as a technological development..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:52:08 AM

What Bill Gates says is true, bitcoin has added value, especially in terms of Online transactions, I hope everyone can use it, I am sure Bitcoin can be the World Currency, I really hope once in this case, so that in the world even Bitcoin can be used like The currency we use today. Smiley

If what you’re expecting is to see a virtual currency become a world currency, then you’re totally wasting your time. If it’s possible, that would have happened a long time ago before SN even came up with the idea of Bitcoin.
hich_ang

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:44:48 PM

Is there a link for what Bill Gates said about bitcoin?
serhishulak

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

LuckyToken – Join ICO!!!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:16:35 PM

Bill Gates stated that the Bitcoin is the future and that it is better than currency. Would you assume that his statement (as one of the many reasons) added value on Bitcoin which made it stronger and more stable in the system?  Smiley

source?

LuckyToken                                           Crowdsale: 22/01/2018 - 22/02/2018
LuckyToken - Lottery on Blockchain                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  WhitePaper  |  Facebook
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:02:58 PM

You do understand that we are the only ones that hear these things when they're said right? Bitcoin is not interesting to anyone else except for this community. So it doesn't matter if Donald Trump, Bill Gates, or Moses himself says something about it we're going to be the only ones that are going to pick that particular statement out of a speech or out of a interview. No one else cares. This isn't a bad thing and it shouldn't affect us at all because we're doing just fine.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Edwardbn

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:27:16 PM

" Bitcoin is attractive because it's so cheap, " he said in Bloomberg's Smart Street TV interview. "Bitcoin is better than real money in that you do not have to be there, and of course, with great deals, the money is good. is inconvenient ".
After this statement btc increasingly increasing.  Grin Cheesy Cheesy
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:18:54 PM

all the talks about bitcoin in the media, being on the first page of financial newspapers, these famous characters talking about bitcoin, the speculations saying it will be $50,000, etc are all good and have helped this rise and helped "get the word out" but the main reason for this rise in my opinion is the end of scaling debate.

we have had it for years and that has been keeping bitcoin back. imagine a spring that wants to be released but you keep putting pressure on it. as soon as you let go that spring will jump up to the sky. that is what happens to bitcoin Wink
Bitcoin has a very vast impact on the whole world which has helped many people to have there daily need easily and have boosted peoples financial level in many different ways. bitcoin have faced many problems in its inicial stage and was very difficult for it to become famous as it is today but due to it flexiable nature and way it flows from person to person it has become the world most valuable and wanted currency in the digital world. its easyness to handle and it price attract many people to invest in it and have a big sum of profit from it.
6Asmodeus6

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:25:45 PM

It surely effected the prices but I didn't understand why he just said that but didn't talk about his investments.Only reason I can think of is he didn't want others to find his wallets with that info but imagine if he had a lot of BTC that kind of news would effect the prices much more. Cheesy
Emily_Green

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:44:37 PM

I think that Bill Gates is not the last person in the world and his thoughts are very important to people. For me, it was an influential person and my thoughts about Bitcoin became even better. I have invested in the cryptocurrency before and now I'm just sure that I'm doing right.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 08:50:14 PM

I think that Bill Gates is not the last person in the world and his thoughts are very important to people. For me, it was an influential person and my thoughts about Bitcoin became even better. I have invested in the cryptocurrency before and now I'm just sure that I'm doing right.

Bill Gates is one of the reasons I'm involved in bitcoin, I read a lot of great characters that explain his interest in bitcoin, Bill Gates is not too vulgar to use microsoft windows label for bitcoin, but he is active in the development of cryptocurrency. Until now I have absolutely no regrets with bitcoin as it continues to generate profits in the business I want.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:14:53 PM

all the talks about bitcoin in the media, being on the first page of financial newspapers, these famous characters talking about bitcoin, the speculations saying it will be $50,000, etc are all good and have helped this rise and helped "get the word out" but the main reason for this rise in my opinion is the end of scaling debate.

we have had it for years and that has been keeping bitcoin back. imagine a spring that wants to be released but you keep putting pressure on it. as soon as you let go that spring will jump up to the sky. that is what happens to bitcoin Wink
Bitcoin has a very vast impact on the whole world which has helped many people to have there daily need easily and have boosted peoples financial level in many different ways. bitcoin have faced many problems in its inicial stage and was very difficult for it to become famous as it is today but due to it flexiable nature and way it flows from person to person it has become the world most valuable and wanted currency in the digital world. its easyness to handle and it price attract many people to invest in it and have a big sum of profit from it.

That reasons mainly attracts more investors and how glad are we being a part of this bitcoin economy right now. Bigger whales is the best reasons why the price easily hits that amount right now and that also made more investors to gain their passion of investments of digital currency. Thanks to one of those bigger whales like Bill Gates, and I really believed he wanted to extend the wider profit of his wealth through bitcoin investments as it will become more valuable in the future. As many people said the price now is unstoppable and it keeps on rising of it's current value.
Celsiuss

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:18:17 PM

Yes, this is good and I think it adds value to bitcoin. We need more famous and successful people talking good about bitcoin in order to make it more mainstream for normal consumers.

who cares
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:25:50 PM

Bill Gates stated that the Bitcoin is the future and that it is better than currency. Would you assume that his statement (as one of the many reasons) added value on Bitcoin which made it stronger and more stable in the system?  Smiley

Obviously it must have played some part coming from a globally influential person like him. However, it seems recently, the media has played a major role in the bitcoin value and with the way things are going, we will start experiencing a bullish boom for bitcoin.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:48:13 PM

Yes, this is good and I think it adds value to bitcoin. We need more famous and successful people talking good about bitcoin in order to make it more mainstream for normal consumers.
There will be bill gates on bitcoin. All the things that we want already be unto net or internet connection. So thats the things. They need to make another position thats why i think bill gates enter the sysytem of ours or they enter the things that we want in order for them to be more good.
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:51:38 PM

A while back he was saying that bitcoin wouldn't be the next big thing..  Roll Eyes
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:06:38 PM

Indeed! Bill Gates is one of the most influential people up to date, no wonder his statement could boost the bitcoin in the near future.

AnCapFree

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:20:33 AM

I'm waiting Bill Gates say it again. That will be nice with bitcoin price now. it's seem quite and need a punch

uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 01:02:13 AM

Bill Gates is the most popular person I've ever known and is very influential, so there is no doubt that he added a big value on Bitcoin. And maybe he can become the way for bitcoin to be more popular all over the world.
bubblebit

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:11:39 AM

If Bill Gates will soon invested on public in bitcoin many investors would surely follows him. That's how the richest man alive influentials can give more chances for bitcoin to be more popular to the whole world. I think Bill is investing in bitcoins but invisible to the public eye for some reason. That's why if he spent money on bitcoin in media presence I would be not surprised if one bitcoin is equivalent to 50000$ - 100000$ one day.
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:26:28 AM

He said that no one can stop bitcoin and it's rise
Which is 100℅ true
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: