Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dividing your salary.  (Read 18114 times)
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:35:09 AM

This is only an advice, but it is still up to you to decide for your own good. As what the situation goes, if you had some spare amount of money in your pocket or wherever it is, you can decide to put it up to bitcoin as your personal savings, or maybe you can choose to invest some amount when you are ready. Anyway investing in bitcoin is not an order to obey, or you are forced to do the move.

This is a matter of financial management if I am not mistaken. Investing to bitcoin is not forcing you to do it, or a kind of rules for you to apply it. This is depend on you, if you are decide to buy bitcoin make some percentage to your budget capital to buy some bitcoins. Of course you must do your priorities before investing to bitcoin.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 10:51:48 AM

This is only an advice, but it is still up to you to decide for your own good. As what the situation goes, if you had some spare amount of money in your pocket or wherever it is, you can decide to put it up to bitcoin as your personal savings, or maybe you can choose to invest some amount when you are ready. Anyway investing in bitcoin is not an order to obey, or you are forced to do the move.

This is a matter of financial management if I am not mistaken. Investing to bitcoin is not forcing you to do it, or a kind of rules for you to apply it. This is depend on you, if you are decide to buy bitcoin make some percentage to your budget capital to buy some bitcoins. Of course you must do your priorities before investing to bitcoin.
Priorities would really comes first no matter what and investing on bitcoin is an another option to diversify the possible income that you would able to generate and as being said it would depend on you on what percentage on your salary would you decide to put up on to bitcoin but always remember that in bitcoin theres no assurance that it would last forever so that you wont able to regret later on.
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:16:56 PM

Dividing salary is always optional thing as long as they have the sufficient savings really. Bitcoin investment is always profitable so there is no force in it and once can choose different paths always.

The piece of advice is to put that money which is really spare and can be spendable on junks which are not required. Sometimes we spend money on things which we really dont wanna buy but we just buy. That kind of money can be spent on bitcoin without hesitance and profit is all yours.
Absolutely if you are dividing salary for investing what is better than trading in bitcoins. Very well advice given and I second it to trade that part of amount that is spared and youdon’t want to spend roughly. Buy bitcoins and they have fantastic rate of buy and sell now and increase your profit along with salary.
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:50:24 AM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
10% of your salary to invest in bitcoin. I think enough to gain profit in the future. Bitcoin prices are getting more expensive I hope you will not miss this opportunity.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:25:26 AM

Me i am also employee and in dividing my salary 70% of it goes to my daily expenses for the month 10% is for emergency fund and 20% for my retirement (which i invest in stocks and crypto currency)

gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 03:48:18 AM

Well it might be necessary to divide your salary you can engage yourself in extra jobs online just to earn bitcoin like signature campaigns and other services with the aim of investing every bitcoin if you can do this successfully for a year I can assure that you must have saved enough bitcoin while you spend your salary on other expenses.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 05:01:04 AM

I think you should do it on your own based on the analysis of your risk profile. If you are earning a living from your salary then you will have a limited share of investment and in that case, you should go with option having less risk than others. However, if you have some secondary source of earning then you can expand your risk bearing capacity. However, I would recommend you to consider at least 5 to 6 diversified investment options which should not be inter-related with each other so you can spread your risk among multiple the sectors to avoid certain loss.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 05:21:48 AM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
It is depend on your everyday needs because in my situation maybe I can just invest 1/4 of my salary and the excess is for our daily needs and bills. As much as possible if you can invest half of your salary then why not? As long as you have a good profit with investing.
arwin100

Activity: 2758
Merit: 814

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 06:18:09 AM

It is depend on your everyday needs because in my situation maybe I can just invest 1/4 of my salary and the excess is for our daily needs and bills. As much as possible if you can invest half of your salary then why not? As long as you have a good profit with investing.

Same as you I would surely invest a little percentage on my salary since I can't afford to see it loss if we will be beaten on our investments or trades. And I have so many needs that needed to be care off thats why I'm not going to invest the all of it and maybe I will think more than twice ahead since money is more valuable for me by this time.

skinomanl

Activity: 196

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:04:52 AM

It is difficult for me to say how much money I allocate every month for investing, because that every month my personal expenses may be different and I always try to buy everything I need, and the money that remains is spent on investment.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:24:25 AM

Same as you I would surely invest a little percentage on my salary since I can't afford to see it loss if we will be beaten on our investments or trades. And I have so many needs that needed to be care off thats why I'm not going to invest the all of it and maybe I will think more than twice ahead since money is more valuable for me by this time.
Yes same decision in investment that we should think what is afford to loss in order to avoid any mistakes that can lead us in poverty. Avoid to give a big amount of money in the investment so that even the investment become profitable you will become happy and less worried about your invested money.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:34:56 AM

I think the best way you could do is divide your funds into two. Cash out the 50% for your own needs and the another 50% invest it in the trading. I know that it could increase double in the trading.
truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:51:28 AM

I think the best way you could do is divide your funds into two. Cash out the 50% for your own needs and the another 50% invest it in the trading. I know that it could increase double in the trading.
I think so. Don't invest all money in your salary or invest over 50%. You can invest if you can afford loosing it. Big ups and downs are quite common by the way, check the chart.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:12:29 AM

If you are single invest the 50% of you salary in cryptocurrency but if you have a family then 25% will be okay since you have bigger responsibilities and you will need more cash in that case.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:26:58 AM

It depends on how much you are earning as salary! If your salary is OK for you with your family  and you can saved 30% I think all the saving should be moved to investment. In future you may be able to generate income you can use as a pension for yourself. the reality is that bitcoin in future may determined to a large extent what happened to us financially and your value in it now will also determined your financial fortune in future.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:32:03 AM

It is difficult for me to say how much money I allocate every month for investing, because that every month my personal expenses may be different and I always try to buy everything I need, and the money that remains is spent on investment.
this affect our investment in case to case basis as we don't know when an emergency happen so instead of placing big potion of our money we
needed to adjust and basically its really part of our daily life but if I've the opportunity I made it sure that its more than I've got.
dimonstration

Activity: 2618
Merit: 672

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:10:44 AM

I think so. Don't invest all money in your salary or invest over 50%. You can invest if you can afford loosing it. Big ups and downs are quite common by the way, check the chart.
60-40 much better if 40% only you could invest if you have a lot of expenses that you need to provide maybe it may take a balance for you.

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:28:21 PM

As long as you don't compromise the part for your responsibilities. If you have a salary that's a bit too much for your living and you have plenty to spare, then it would be better to buy btc instead of spending in nonsense. If you have a tight salary, 10-15% would probably work. Consider it your savings. Personally i prefer putting money in bitcoin instead of banks

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
WORDCOIN

Activity: 238

WORDCOIN

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 03:30:53 PM

After reading Alchemist, I've made a rule to save 10% of my total income.
5% for real money, 5% for cryptocurrency.
I'm satisfied with it

PRE ICO  ▀    ▀  WORDCOIN  ▀    ▀  ICO
Sep.27 - Oct.04                            Oct.10 - Nov.07
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:44:11 PM

if you have a family already of course you need to divide your salary from job and from bitcoin since i don't have family yet i manage to divide my income to use it from school and for my monthly expenses and i want to have a fulfill my dream i always invest from altcoins where i can get profit with in a week you should try to manage your time and money from trading.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: