Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:18:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dividing your salary.  (Read 18112 times)
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:19:24 PM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
If you are a full time employee my friend, you must only put an amount which you can afford to lose. In other words, only put the amount that you do not need to spend somewhere else, it doesn't matter how much it is or how many percentage is it... the point is to save money for your older self but at the same time you would still be able to enjoy the present. Believe me, it would be useless to save 50% of your money in bitcoins but you are deprived with other things that you like. Sooner or later you would be pissed off with this situation.

In my case, everything is in bitcoins because I earn bitcoins, and my salary is bitcoins. But back in the old days, before I became a full time blogger and researcher, I only put extras in bitcoins from my fiat salary.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 12:53:28 PM

If you consider bitcoin as an investment, then you should allot 10% or more of your salary into it. You should allot first for your investment, then the rest of the money for your immediate needs and other expenses. Investment should always be the priority in order to have a better financial status in the future.

Indeed if we actually saw an advantage in the bitcoin, would be much better memperdalami bitcoin and after getting enough information is valid then it will be much better is investing. Because for sure it will give a favorable impact for you and all the people who do it. Need I explain again, that bitcoin will certainly high and has many advantages for our start from now on invest. You should not be someone who just swallowed when everything was turned into a wonderful
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:12:59 PM

Everything depends on how big is your salary and what are your daily needs and overall monthly expenses. My advice would be that from the money that has left you when you covered all expenses you take about 10-15% and invest it in bitcoin. The rest you put in some other investment because it's not good to put all eggs in one basket.

Well to an extent you are correct that expenses as percentage will differ on the basis of salary you get. Higher the salary lower will be expenses % as such and vice versa. If you can somehow withdraw 10% of the salary and invest say 4% in bitcoin and rest 6% in altcoin will be a good move considering the returns of few good altocin in coming time be manifold. So you can get good returns from btc and form altcoin as well as per your investment.

RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 01:36:36 PM

Divide it well in your needs and the remaining you can use to invest in bitcoin not all it is risky.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:51:09 PM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

It depends entirely on income, each level of income carries a different division rate, we can not support you in this matter. You should divide most appropriately. Balance is always the key to success.
aikenFT

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:57:09 PM

It's tough to give it a percentage in terms of salary. It might be easier if you do a "percentage of your total investment". I reckon your portfolio should consist of 5%-10% digital assets, whilst the rest should be in conventional investment vehicles (bonds, stocks, options etc.). Of course, this would also depend on your risk appetite and your investment objective.

Do message me if you would like to discuss more about investment. I cannot offer you advice, but I can certainly discuss any problems that you might have  Smiley
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:08:57 PM

It depends entirely on income, each level of income carries a different division rate, we can not support you in this matter. You should divide most appropriately. Balance is always the key to success.
Yes, depending on the income one needs to diversify the investment. Right now most of the users who have been into bitcoin earning as an added income for the living continuously invest certain amount of the earning from the regular job earning.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:22:36 PM

I divide my salary in to four. The 25% is I cash out it for my own expenses, The next 25% is I give to my mother, The 25% is invest to the bitcoin and the last 25% is I invest to ICO because I know that it is profitable.

futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:02:20 PM

Divide it well in your needs and the remaining you can use to invest in bitcoin not all it is risky.
thats right Don’t invest all your salary in bitcoin. Divide it in different portions. Start with saving. A part for saving for future. A part for daily use, one for fun and enjoyment and the rest for investing. It will keep you balanced. I always prefer keeping balance and that balance can be kept by dividing it in equal part. I also use it in different ways dividing it in different parts.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:02:20 AM

Investment in bitcoin or crypto currency is good because there is a possibility of you making profit from your investment. But it will be good for you to invest the amount of money you can afford to lose in other to avoid HAD I NO. I will advise you to invest some part of saving from your monthly salary. In doing so, your will be inconfirmity with Economics theory that says Savings is equal to investment.
Saving from monthly salary and then investing in bitcoins is better than any option one can have for getting profit. You must work smartly and make some good way in making you income double and triple. You must not be investing more than you can afford loss from. So make a smart move, save from salary and get rich Cheesy
Nalienn

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:15:46 AM

Depends a lot on your salary, your expenses and your goals.

I personally set aside rent + food + play money for the month and invest everything else. I spend almost nothing on "fun", since there's enough free entertainment on the internet anyways and I prefer getting to a point where I will never have to work for money again as fast as possible.
Honestly, I just don't understand people who buy a new iPhone every year instead of investing in crypto or stocks. Those people will end up complaining about not having enough money when they grow old. Meanwhile, avid investors of any income bracket will retire early and have a very affluent life later on.

In short, decide how much money you really need to not get frustrated and invest the rest (in my opinion).
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:58:21 AM

If I am in a position to divided my salary in other to cater for crypto currency in this case bitcoin, then it will be my reserve that is the excess that remained after I must have taken care of my needs for the month as well as make provision for contigencies and its going to be after all that if any balance remained I would then consider putting in the crypto space any one who do otherwise might have issues in the case of fall in price before the next pay day.
bustomi

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:59:55 AM

It think it's still depend on you, you must calculate how much you need for living and for invesment, but i suggest 10% for invesment is still promising if pay it every month Wink
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:14:00 AM

Which all most people say here that this would really depend on how much your salary is and if its sufficient enough to put still on bitcoin but before thinking of on that investment you should really prioritize first all the obligations and the things you should need to be saved and the excess amount on that division would be serve or to be putted on investment but this would really totally depending on you if you are willing to put and trust on bitcoin investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:02:44 AM

It good to buy bitcoins with your salary but asking about percentage it will vary from person to person and also depending on how much salary you get. For me i spend 80% max on expenses , 10% i save in cash for the future and the remaining 10% i buy bitcoins. This figures might not match with yours but don't put everything in bitcoin save some for real life also
rtinedal

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:18:47 PM

If you divide your salary so you can invest in bitcoin. First of all, you need your own expenses before you invest in bitcoin useless because when you spend your money on bitcoin if you do not have the money for yourself. The only thing that you will use in bitcoin is not to jealous of others because they have a lot of profit in bitcoin because the profit bitcoin is planned not to enter.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:50:49 PM

Come on man it doesn't work like that. Who talks about the partiality in the salary when considering the bitcoin investment. Bitcoin gives you opportunity to invest equally and x percent of your salary regardless of your payscale would be same all over. It would be still beneficial to invest 10% of 10K salary or 100K salary. Because percentage is proportional to each payscale.

Hope you understand what I'm trying to express here. According this investment they will also get the returns proportionally.  Cheesy

AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:26:44 PM

It is more dependent upon your salary, your responsibilities, your expenses, your liabilities. According to me after all that you will have enough to save and invest some. Almost 20% would be great for investment. From that atleast invest 60-70% in Bitcoin. I am saying so because this year Bitcoin has surpassed various other investment assets in terms of returns and risks. If you are still skeptical about its future. Then atleast invest in Bitcoin for 1-2 years. That would definitely give you higher returns.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:16:07 PM

If you divide your salary so you can invest in bitcoin. First of all, you need your own expenses before you invest in bitcoin useless because when you spend your money on bitcoin if you do not have the money for yourself. The only thing that you will use in bitcoin is not to jealous of others because they have a lot of profit in bitcoin because the profit bitcoin is planned not to enter.
Indeed! We need to divide our salary properly according to our needs and expenses. It is idiocy to invest more than you can afford in bitcoins. The first thing you need to do with your salary is to separate the amount that is required to run your house. Invest extra money or you can say your savings without affecting your daily needs into bitcoins.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:35:45 PM

It think it's still depend on you, you must calculate how much you need for living and for invesment, but i suggest 10% for invesment is still promising if pay it every month Wink
Strongly agree with this statement. Here many of comments just describing a particular scenario to this case but I think it all depends on the person who is doing this. Everyone better knows how much he/she want to fix for household, shopping and other for saving. But still it is quite better to have some portion, even it is a little, for investing on regular basis for better family standard growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: