Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:03:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dividing your salary.  (Read 18114 times)
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:16:05 AM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
I think it is good if you will all in your money to the bitcoin. If you invest your all money in the bitcoin I am sure that it will generate big amount of profit. Bitcoin investment is really effective.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:37:16 AM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
I think it is good if you will all in your money to the bitcoin. If you invest your all money in the bitcoin I am sure that it will generate big amount of profit. Bitcoin investment is really effective.

The best way - to make portfolio of crypto - for example 40% btc, 15% ethereum, 15% Waves, 15% Dash, 15% Neo. How much better to invest? - I have invested 10 percent from my salary.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:27:40 AM

First off all, it's good that you thought of investing in crypto because I have some friends that would not consider investing to it since the price is high and they are somewhat contented with their jobs and feel safer with it than investing into something new to them. I did not further convince them to invest. As an answer to your question, you invest only what you can afford to lose in crypto since it is still risky. Budget first all the things that you need like for your fixed and normal expenses. Maybe half of your salary is for this and then the other half is for emergency funds, savings and other investments. Personally, I invest 10% of my salary to crypto for long term investment cause I put others in emergency fund and other savings as well.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
tss_kim

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:06:00 AM

Take care of yourself first. Whatever you have left, you'll need to decide what your risk appetite is like and proportion it according to what won't destroy you if everything goes down the shoot. If you're willing to say goodbye to X amount then you're ready to invest that in crypto. Good luck!
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:39:57 AM

I don't see any reason why anyone should even divide his salary on bitcoin investment where what  you need is the initial capital and with the right information and strategy, engaging in trading you are quick to double the amount and even make more than the entire salary itself depending on how much you earning though because it seems a lot of people who want more aside their day job engage in cryto-currency.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:49:17 AM

I don't see any reason why anyone should even divide his salary on bitcoin investment where what  you need is the initial capital and with the right information and strategy, engaging in trading you are quick to double the amount and even make more than the entire salary itself depending on how much you earning though because it seems a lot of people who want more aside their day job engage in cryto-currency.
They need to divide their salary into bitcoin investment because it will help them to have a great budget plan and they don't need to get in debt to pay their expenses because they will divide it properly and that is what everyone should do to avoid getting debt and also have financial problems. Always divide and diversify your money so you can have good flow of your cash.
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:30:20 PM

Not more than 10%, even if I need a lot of personal needs at home may be only up to 5%. if I have more money I will put it in an additional investment fund, because I'm sure investing in bitcoin will not make me regret it. Grin
BluRPie(r)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:27:29 PM

The best way - to make portfolio of crypto - for example 40% btc, 15% ethereum, 15% Waves, 15% Dash, 15% Neo. How much better to invest? - I have invested 10 percent from my salary.

dont trust this guy, he stole my original account!!
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:07:41 PM

I don't see why you need to divide your salary for buying Bitcoin. Well if you are earning less then don't buy bitcoin with that , just earn Bitcoins through the payment you receive from signature Campaigns. That's enough for you have 1 btc like in a year , if you are in a good Campaign.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 11:07:38 PM

I won't recommend you to only buy bitcoin with your salary and save it. try to earn bitcoins from various sources and then save it all. There are many ways to earn bitcoin like Signature campaign, Gambling and trading. Try any of these methods which suits you and accordingly save your earned bitcoins.

IF you want to use your salary income to buy bitcoin, then I won't suggest you to go beyond 8-10% only. Like any other investment, start a SIP  which is known as Systematic Investment Plan for bitcoin. Invest a certain amount at a certain interval. It will average out your bitcoin purchase price and give you a good amount of profit in long term. 
I wholly agree to what you said while I disagree with what Hulla said about investing 70% of his/her salary into bitcoin. Though, it good to believe in the future of bitcoin but some various things need to be put into consideration when it come to invest things like bills, day to day activities, security and insurance etc. Therefore, I will advice the OP to invest as your capability and also get bitcoin from various means like signature campaign or selling your skills.

barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:30:29 PM

No, there is need of dividing salary. What you are talking, it is all about those who are well-settled personnel. What an average man do, he must have to divide all the salary into junks for managing his life. Family, education, children and many things are there. So one must have to divide salary into definite proportions. Deal with that only one part reserved in crypto.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:01:38 PM

No, there is need of dividing salary. What you are talking, it is all about those who are well-settled personnel. What an average man do, he must have to divide all the salary into junks for managing his life. Family, education, children and many things are there. So one must have to divide salary into definite proportions. Deal with that only one part reserved in crypto.
Right. When I was working, I keep on dividing or have a fair share for my salary because it's difficult to manage if you have a small amount of salary that you can only spend for a couple days which only enough for your meals but since I have many mouths to feed including my family and grandparents, I should better divide it in order for me to discipline over spending. I had spent a lot of unnecessary things when I have still enough money and I wasn't able to save for my future use. When problem strikes me, I had no other choice but to give up worthless things that leads me into distraction. So as early as you can, keep saving money and keep dividing your salary while you are still in the spot of bitcoin world.
Gaff

Merit: 502

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:28:03 PM

Not more than 10%, even if I need a lot of personal needs at home may be only up to 5%. if I have more money I will put it in an additional investment fund, because I'm sure investing in bitcoin will not make me regret it. Grin
That sounds awesome but you know what if you also keep on changing the percentage of the partition of your salary, you might as well be mindful of the basic commodities that you need daily. For instance, you have a budgeted money for a particular grocery and if you keep on summing up the prices that you spend for a day, then that's a waste already when you can't control yourself spending for other things more than what you need at home. So better if it's just a fair partition so that you won't get confused when time comes that you need to double check something on your salary. It's just you can't avoid that to happen soon and maybe this will have a regrettable effect on your part. Fortunately, you can trust on bitcoin if you have also some percentage for a particular coin that will last throughout months if you keep on updating your trading site.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:35:59 AM

After you receive your 100% salary you should divide it immediately like this it shoul be:

1st  - 20% for your savings
2nd - 10% for emergency then
3rd - 70% for your expenses

By keeping 1st for your saving it will make you to save money for sure to be spend on your future expenses like investing in bitcoin
and keeping your savings 1st will avoid you for spending it in unimportant things that may lead you indebt.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

777Bitcoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:29:46 AM

In a most 20% might be enough or less than that it depends on your salary rate/range. It will not be good putting everything to one investment it all 100% even we trust bitcoin value it also prone to risk and corrections and it can't be refunded at such. So it's better if you have family think first, put it in you're needs and the extra money you can buy some bitcoin.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:20:05 AM

experience is important for investment in crypto, you could probably try a few percent, when you feel it's quite advantageous you can add several percents until it reaches 50%, because invest in crypto is highly profitable.
even you can get larger from your salary.
BobBct

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:33:05 AM

To divide your salary you must first do all the expenses first pay all the bills for the whole month and after that the rest of the money is for you. for me i would do is i'll divide my excess money for investment in trading. and the another rest is mine which i can use to upgrade my system or maybe just for my personal expenses.
Wipro

Merit: 512

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:45:09 AM

experience is important for investment in crypto, you could probably try a few percent, when you feel it's quite advantageous you can add several percents until it reaches 50%, because invest in crypto is highly profitable.

I don't think we require the experience to buy the bitcoins because op wish to divide his salary to invest in bitcoin platform.
I noticed 2 years before Dell and some other companies announced that they can give the salary in the form of bitcoins. There a many people do invest on bitcoin to buy the bitcoins that time especially from European country.
richcorner100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:00:05 AM

To get a profit from investing Bitcoin the time to take it is uncertain because Bitcoin fluctuation are so high so to invest in Bitcoin always use free money and afford to lose, with a percentace of 20-30% of salary.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
DragonSlayer

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:02:30 AM

I don't think we require the experience to buy the bitcoins because op wish to divide his salary to invest in bitcoin platform.
I noticed 2 years before Dell and some other companies announced that they can give the salary in the form of bitcoins. There a many people do invest on bitcoin to buy the bitcoins that time especially from European country.

Actually we doesn't need to do it since there are so many options here that we can earn free btc but we just need to work for it so that we can earn more, And spending our salary will just be a risky things here since we might gonna feel tense whenever we do trades nor investing it since we will surely be lose by our temper and that will be the awful thing will be happen to our salary.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: