Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dividing your salary.  (Read 18114 times)
zzSunZZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:33:03 PM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
Everybody is gonna shill the coin they are invested in
It depends on your strategy, it's hard to pick "the best"
Something like Iconomi and BCAP will be very stable and will grow in the long run as the crypto economy takes off
Aragon can explode because of the massive spurt in ICOs and DAPPs
SingularDTV if properly executed can disrupt the archaic but billion dollar entertainment industry
Golem and SIA if successful are primary targets to be acquired by Amazon / Google / Microsoft etc. etc.
offlinedragon

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:42:19 AM

I am just trying to convert all my earnings into crypto now. I exchange them to fiat or spend them when I need it. Otherwise, everything will be in crypto, mostly bitcoin and only sometimes it will be in my favorite altcoins. At least 35-40% of my earnings goes to savings.

This is very dangerous, even you like crypto that much, you need to save some fiat currency so that you don't cry if a major market crash happens ever.
Your life would got messed up if market crashes to the bottom and all of your assets or money go all in on crypto and as you said its really a risky and dangerous thing to do.We should always set-aside on savings and prioritize insurances and common needs on our daily living.10% allocation would really be already enough i guess or its still big for me and also this is only the amount i can able to risk.
Risk is the part of every game and in bitcoin t is low as compare to other investments so why not to choose this,  so divide and invest some part into it bitcoin is more better than insurance and all other stuffs that say will pay you in hard time but this is the real savior and bitcoin will prove this thing to you when you need it to pay you of.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:00:37 AM

I am just trying to convert all my earnings into crypto now. I exchange them to fiat or spend them when I need it. Otherwise, everything will be in crypto, mostly bitcoin and only sometimes it will be in my favorite altcoins. At least 35-40% of my earnings goes to savings.
That is a very huge risk to take mate. It is more like going all in. Why not just leave some of your fiat at a certain percentage and store the rest in your wallet for value increase. If you go by your way, you put yourself at a very high risk which of course may pay you or may not. You and everyone of us cannot absolutely predict the future and cryptocurrency is still in its infancy stage as far as I am concerned.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:11:14 AM

Almost whole of my salary were spend to pay all our bills including the credit card. That is why I am finding a way to have extra income and I found out crypto currency (bitcoin), then my earnings in bitcoin is one I used in investing to make my money works to gives me additional profit. Most of my earning was divided into multiple investments method in bitcoin; trading, investing in ICO’s and holding some of it into my online wallet for the unwanted happenings comes to me.
chip211

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:13:17 AM

You should calculate how much you spend on your daily needs, and how much money you still have to invest in the cryptographic market.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:15:30 AM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
I think it is good if you will all in your money to the bitcoin. If you invest your all money in the bitcoin I am sure that it will generate big amount of profit. Bitcoin investment is really effective.
With all his money? Are you kidding? What makes you think he doesn’t have responsibilities to shoulder and even if the OP doesn’t, do you think it is advisable in every investment to put all your eggs in a basket? You just don’t put all your funds all in one place and you should know that now if you haven't.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:07:03 AM

As to the percentage of your salary you should take to invest in bitcoin, i should say, take 50% of your salary and give it a try now. Besides, investing in BTC is not a bad idea. It's value almost surpasses gold's value now so you can think of it like investing your salary in gold.
You may be right. I think this division of salary is something which depends on the person himself. In my point of view, you should divide your salary into two major parts. One part to meet up your daily based needs and other part you can either save it or you can invest it, choice is yours.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:35:46 AM

if I were you, then I would get my salary some 50% percentage for bitcoin and 50% for daily needs
This division is something which entirely depends on the person himself. I think no one else can make better division but the person himself as he knows about each and everything very well than someone else.

I will suggest to leave a good portion of your salary for your daily needs and rest of your money in investment.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:09:58 PM

This is very dangerous, even you like crypto that much, you need to save some fiat currency so that you don't cry if a major market crash happens ever.
Your life would got messed up if market crashes to the bottom and all of your assets or money go all in on crypto and as you said its really a risky and dangerous thing to do.We should always set-aside on savings and prioritize insurances and common needs on our daily living.10% allocation would really be already enough i guess or its still big for me and also this is only the amount i can able to risk.
This is the best thing to do when it comes to dividing your salary .You should not spend a massive amount of it on buying the cryptocurrencies because once the whole system would face a crash down , everything you have would disappear as it was not there at all.

In m point of view, the bigger amount must b spent for the sake of some safer investment in the field of business or so hence to get the profits doubled for future use.
slowlii

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:16:05 PM

if I were you, then I would get my salary some 50% percentage for bitcoin and 50% for daily needs
This division is something which entirely depends on the person himself. I think no one else can make better division but the person himself as he knows about each and everything very well than someone else.

I will suggest to leave a good portion of your salary for your daily needs and rest of your money in investment.

If you salary is high, you can make a budget for possible buy attempts for trading and investing.

If you salary is low, you can't do anything to buy bitcoin or other tokens.

If you salary is more than low, you can just see the market as a dream unfortunately.
mallboat

Activity: 44
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:43:20 PM

Well if you had already subdivided your salary for your daily needs for what is left you should analyze how much are you willing to invest in the remaining money of your salary that you think you will not withdraw or sell. Because for me the percentage i do follow for my daily needs - 60% savings / emergency fund- 10%, insurance etc. - 10% and investments (crypto currency) - 20%
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:46:50 PM

You first need to work out how much your expenditure is on everything else and then you can begin to budget. After you tally up all your outgoings and you have 20% of your income left you could split say 50/50 between investing in crypto and saving in a bank account.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:17:51 PM

You first need to work out how much your expenditure is on everything else and then you can begin to budget. After you tally up all your outgoings and you have 20% of your income left you could split say 50/50 between investing in crypto and saving in a bank account.

Budgetting and proper management is advisable,spliting is not necessary, it depends on you how you can make it grow partially. I'm not putting any amounts not for saving in bank. It's enough i have some in it to spend if needed.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:09:52 PM

Yes that's true. Don't put all the eggs in one basket, those word always come in my mind when I got my salary in bitcoin/altcoin. I choose to divide my earned in bitcoin in converting the half in fiat and used the other in business for another source of income. It is simply if I put all my money in bitcoin and crash, all my hardship will lose. And to avoid that we need to build another way of earning to secure the future.

babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:40:41 PM

You first need to know what you need before you invest the harder you invest all your money. how is your daily necessities like food. if you invest in bitcoin extra money just first.
thoham

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:45:58 PM

Yes that's true. Don't put all the eggs in one basket, those word always come in my mind when I got my salary in bitcoin/altcoin. I choose to divide my earned in bitcoin in converting the half in fiat and used the other in business for another source of income. It is simply if I put all my money in bitcoin and crash, all my hardship will lose. And to avoid that we need to build another way of earning to secure the future.
Maybe sometimes, when you split your eggs will reduce your profits ? Like you win some at this basket but you lose some at other , so the result is draw, nothing happen just only you're cost time for nothing. So i suggest is dividing salary but not in the same part, you should choose which is the better one to invest more than other which you think it's not good as the main.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:49:44 PM

the truth is it's too easy what else if you do not have a wife and children, if I always share my salary like this, 100% salary I set
1. 50% for bitcoin
2. 25% for monthly needs
3. 25% to freshen up after 1 month of labor
BTcoint

Activity: 553

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:55:59 PM

the truth is it's too easy what else if you do not have a wife and children, if I always share my salary like this, 100% salary I set
1. 50% for bitcoin
2. 25% for monthly needs
it is not that easy to spend all your salary on crpto even without a wife and children . my salary divided as :
- 20 % for saving
- 40 % for bitcoin and altscoin
- 40 % for special needs (myself only)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:09:25 PM

1. 50% for bitcoin
2. 25% for monthly needs
it is not that easy to spend all your salary on crpto even without a wife and children . my salary divided as :
- 20 % for saving
- 40 % for bitcoin and altscoin
- 40 % for special needs (myself only)

Don't you consider Bitcoin investment a saving method? Saving money in BTC worth a lot compared to another saving methods like bank accounts or just holding fiat. Anyway, if you are alone and don't have expenses with other people it's much easier to save and invest money, making it grow much faster than people who have families to feed. Currently I'm not using my salary to buy BTCs because I have plans in real life.

But if it was possible for me, I would put 70% of my salary in Bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dead_m92

Activity: 650

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:12:53 PM

I only have an online income, but i divide it like this way: 20% for buying physical gold, 40% is for looking for opportunities to invest (altcoins, new programs, etc)  and the other 40% is for buying some stuff for myself.
I buy gold because i dont trust in any currency, no matter how good it is, so i prefer to have a good part of my income in gold, also it makes me no feel tentative in order to spend it, because gold is more difficult to exchange.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: