Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:07:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dividing your salary.  (Read 18125 times)
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:58:25 PM

According to Clement stone an old times  writer " 10% of your earnings is for you to keep and if you can not save money the seed of the greatness is not in you" I think you should follow the advise of this investment expert by put aside 10% of your salary and put this money in your cryptocurrency investment and in no time you will become a millionaire in your local coins.
babyshaun

Activity: 230
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:04:28 PM

If you are employee and If you want to invest in crypto currency you can do and for sure it will grow if you choose best crypto for your money.

Lets talk about the percentage of your salary I think if you are earning big better to invest 10-15 percent of your money and for sure it will grow. But if you need money its better to less the percentage. If you have skills you can do bitcoin also and you will earn bitcoin without investment.

100% I do not invest in bitcoin but I earn a bitcoin because of ico campaign. you really find out if you have really skills how to earn bitcoin.
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:08:28 PM

Take out what you can afford to lose and the invest that in to crypto or more specifically bitcoin. Don't put your livelihood at risk because of bitcoin.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
Lanatsa

Activity: 2884
Merit: 659

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:24:26 PM

Take out what you can afford to lose and the invest that in to crypto or more specifically bitcoin. Don't put your livelihood at risk because of bitcoin.
Smart thinking you have there mate.This is actually a wise move which we shouldnt really risk all it out our funds in bitcoin knowing that even this thing is flying with colors as of now but still we cant be sure on when it would last.This is why regarding on our salary we should always keep savings in local fiat and not tending to put up all in bitcoin or any other altcoins in the market,it is very risky.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 09:37:57 PM

I don't agree with you when you advise the OP to invest what he/she can afford to loose into bitcoin because life with out risk is no existence and most people who thrive through are people who take the risk of investment in bitcoin.

Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:28:32 PM

invest with more money, don't take allotments of money in use for daily needs , don't invest all your money, because you can cry if you lose.
bitcoin world is very high risk.

gekon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:22:53 AM

I'd say up to 5% if you can do it.? Take care of all your needs first,? or else you'll end up having to sell and it may not be at the price you want.? ?I'd get into a retirement plan too, if you can.? Crypto is way more risky and bitcoin is at its all time high.? ?You say we're heading for the moon, but we may already be there.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:14:19 AM

Maybe 10% of your salary is enough. You don't have to invest more than that because you also need your salary for your basic needs. And also if you have a savings account, use that to invest in btc.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 02:33:17 AM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

All of us have different needs and wants so it would depend to you how much you are going to allot for cryptocurrency investment. As for me, I only allot around 5% of my salary because I have bills to be paid and I need to put food in the table so it is only the percentage I can afford from my salary but then since I am earning bitcoin/altcoin also then I would have extra coins as well that would totally be for investment. There are times when I am short in fiat so I would use my bitcoin earnings to pay for some expenses.

Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:41:54 AM

So i think you want us to suggest a percentage on how much you should invest to bitcoin. I think it depends on your expenses but if i am you i would invest my 30% profit to bitcoin investment. so here's my calculations for you.

50% Expenses - Water, electrical bill, house rent, food and transportation.
20% Clothes and others - Buy clothes, shoes etc.
30% Bitcoin Investment.

If you're gaining profit every 15 days or every week or every month it doesn't matter. So this is just my opinion 30% of your profit or you can make it lower if you want.
barabut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:47:03 AM

It depends how much of your saving account.
Because if you invest with your needs budget then when it is time to spend on needs it might be possible that you can not take from your investment due to the loss that you did, think about this way.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:50:18 AM

Almost whole of my salary were spend to pay all our bills including the credit card. That is why I am finding a way to have extra income and I found out crypto currency (bitcoin), then my earnings in bitcoin is one I used in investing to make my money works to gives me additional profit. Most of my earning was divided into multiple investments method in bitcoin; trading, investing in ICO’s and holding some of it into my online wallet for the unwanted happenings comes to me.
I think that investing a portion of your salary in Bitcoin is a very good idea. As far as diving your salary is concerned, first thing is that it is entirely the choice of the person himself. I will suggest in this case to divide your salary into two parts. One for meeting your daily expenditures and other one for investing.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:59:16 AM

It depends on how much you earn and how much you can afford to invest. As much as possible in my opinion.

25% - 50% is good.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:45:43 AM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
if I were you, then I would get my salary some 50% percentage for bitcoin and 50% for daily needs
This division is something which entirely depends on the person himself. I think no one else can make better division but the person himself as he knows about each and everything very well than someone else.

I will suggest to leave a good portion of your salary for your daily needs and rest of your money in investment.
No it is completely a wrong choice to put all your money into the bitcoins. This is because you must have a good plan for dividing your salary.

The whole of funds should never be transferred in the form of bitcoins even if you know that they are not the legal things and have fluctuating rates in the market .the best thing is to save a little and use the rest of your money in investment.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:26:40 AM

the truth is it's too easy what else if you do not have a wife and children, if I always share my salary like this, 100% salary I set
1. 50% for bitcoin
2. 25% for monthly needs
3. 25% to freshen up after 1 month of labor
it is not that easy to spend all your salary on crpto even without a wife and children . my salary divided as :
- 20 % for saving
- 40 % for bitcoin and altscoin
- 40 % for special needs (myself only)

Don't you consider Bitcoin investment a saving method? Saving money in BTC worth a lot compared to another saving methods like bank accounts or just holding fiat. Anyway, if you are alone and don't have expenses with other people it's much easier to save and invest money, making it grow much faster than people who have families to feed. Currently I'm not using my salary to buy BTCs because I have plans in real life.

But if it was possible for me, I would put 70% of my salary in Bitcoins.
Save some of your salary for the bitcoin will give you more than you earn monthly it is one of the great approaches and this will make a good and successful investors of time and bitcoin has given a lot to its investors so that they can live their live in epic way and bitcoin is the investment which secure your life after retirement, so do this and keep worries away.
mozillaspez

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:00:57 PM

the truth is it's too easy what else if you do not have a wife and children, if I always share my salary like this, 100% salary I set
1. 50% for bitcoin
2. 25% for monthly needs
it is not that easy to spend all your salary on crpto even without a wife and children . my salary divided as :
- 20 % for saving

Don't you consider Bitcoin investment a saving method? Saving money in BTC worth a lot compared to another saving methods like bank accounts or just holding fiat. Anyway, if you are alone and don't have expenses with other people it's much easier to save and invest money, making it grow much faster than people who have families to feed. Currently I'm not using my salary to buy BTCs because I have plans in real life.

Well your dividing criteria is good but there is a thing that is missing and I think is the most important thing. That is savings. The future always depends on what we save today I would suggest you to save 25 of the amount as well that will divide your salary evenly and will help you in future.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:29:04 PM

Im my opinion do not spend that much pn investing, like your work salary will be given into the investment no. Or maybe just 10 to 20% of it will do. But the one that I invest in on cryptocurrency was my profits here in this forum. Aside from my personal job, I also do bitcoins as what you can see. So those profits that I get in here are the one that be invested in here. Because if I lose my money in that, there are no guilt or no hard feelings because it is not came from my hard work in real jobs.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:22:37 PM

I am just trying to convert all my earnings into crypto now. I exchange them to fiat or spend them when I need it. Otherwise, everything will be in crypto, mostly bitcoin and only sometimes it will be in my favorite altcoins. At least 35-40% of my earnings goes to savings.

This is very dangerous, even you like crypto that much, you need to save some fiat currency so that you don't cry if a major market crash happens ever.
Your life would got messed up if market crashes to the bottom and all of your assets or money go all in on crypto and as you said its really a risky and dangerous thing to do.We should always set-aside on savings and prioritize insurances and common needs on our daily living.10% allocation would really be already enough i guess or its still big for me and also this is only the amount i can able to risk.
Risk is the part of every game and in bitcoin t is low as compare to other investments so why not to choose this,  so divide and invest some part into it bitcoin is more better than insurance and all other stuffs that say will pay you in hard time but this is the real savior and bitcoin will prove this thing to you when you need it to pay you of.

I must appreciate your logic of reasoning. I think this division of salary is one of the most important and trick thing. We need to do this very much carefully for having better future. I think the best way is to divide your salary into three parts. One for daily needs, second for investment and third one as saving.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:44:19 PM

Im my opinion do not spend that much pn investing, like your work salary will be given into the investment no. Or maybe just 10 to 20% of it will do. But the one that I invest in on cryptocurrency was my profits here in this forum. Aside from my personal job, I also do bitcoins as what you can see. So those profits that I get in here are the one that be invested in here. Because if I lose my money in that, there are no guilt or no hard feelings because it is not came from my hard work in real jobs.

That's good. Since we all believe here that bitcoin will be a lot more expensive in the future, its best that we have somewhere we can get our savings from without compromisig needs. Like in your case, since you have your regular work, the btc you earn through signature exclusively goes to btc savings

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:53:25 PM

1. 50% for bitcoin
2. 25% for monthly needs
- 20 % for saving

Save some of your salary for the bitcoin will give you more than you earn monthly it is one of the great approaches and this will make a good and successful investors of time and bitcoin has given a lot to its investors so that they can live their live in epic way and bitcoin is the investment which secure your life after retirement, so do this and keep worries away.
saving for the future for me this is the best way just because it is hard to save money from your own salary in your job. so some that i earn here i think and save it because all i want is too have a great future.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: