Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dividing your salary.  (Read 18114 times)
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:26:18 PM

You need to do first some research before putting anything of your salary into crypto currencies! If you believe in it and are willing to take a risk than you can buy bitcoins or altcoins. Personally, I have put only 1% of my year salary in bitcoins and some altcoins (litecoin, ethereum and monero).

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:56:57 PM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

The first thing ive done in my salary to divide it and get the 1/4 part of  my  1month  salary and save .while the other part spend it for daily need,and after 3months my saving's i change it for bitcoin currency and joined in trading ,i buy any other kind of alternating coins and i take  the risk,co'z i know  my money will turn to  investment for the future.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
YellowRiver

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:11:55 PM

It all depends on your salary. Each person has a different level of salary and needs. I invest 10% of my salary without affecting my monthly needs. I also have a little left just in case.
That’s the good financial strategy to divide salary one for expenses and one for investing in bitcoin, that really helps a lot and I have seen a lot around me doing such thing and getting rid of unusual burdens of expenses and securing a huge amount for the future everyone must do so, so that in hard times bitcoin can take you out and act as savior as it do to others.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:41:06 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 07:48:02 AM by Superways

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
Bitcoin is worth on buying now because there is a coming fork so that there are many investors are investing in bitcoin for.this month. So I think you need to budget 50% of your total salary because we can earn here in profit.
If you want to invest in bitcoin it will surely gives you profit for a long term. Actually if you want to invest you can divide your salary and monitor your investmenr. So still it depends on the person on how he manage his time.
Some people often get a salary which he even cannot manage for his home needs as in some places the salaries are very lower while in some places and for some people the salaries are very high and for these people they have to keep all of those amount for bitcoin which they do not need for the needs of their family.
youngagethinker

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:25:02 AM

It depends on your salary reduced by the cost of your life, if it is deducted then the rest can you invest in bitcoin, or if you are still in doubt because the value of bitcoin that does not guarantee always go up, or don't want to take risks by investing all your money in 1 investment only, you can take 30-60% only for invest in bitcoin.

Or you can put all your earnings here in signature campaign in BTC. In average way of living, the salary of an indvidual in just enough to sustain the family needs. So it will hard to invest in BTC unless you are working abroad (and its hard to bought BTC with fiat) so online works is the only way. This will be hard but with proper money management and discipline to oneself to not buy what you dont need and when you have a a way to exchange fiat with BTC then it will went well. Hard but for investment, one must commit to do this. In the name of BTC.

Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:30:32 AM

Sometimes, to those who have already big family dividing salary for bitcoin is not enough. Because their salary is already enough for their family needs especially to their foods and everyday expenses. So, this kind of situation is for those who have stull savings in the bank because of the price of bitcoin today they or we are difficult to buy bitcoin because of that super expensive price. But to those who have, Well it's Worth it.
noypitrader

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:54:07 AM

Trying to set aside 3% of my salary biweekly for my favorit alts.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:36:24 AM

Me personally I do not spend that much on buying bitcoins or any other cryptos. Yes I invest in them but I dont usually buy it because I do not have a job yet. I earned all of my bitcoins and all the other coins in a signature or bounty campaign. But if ever that I have a job, I will divide my salary into 10-20% of it will be given to investment because we all know that bitcoins is a great investment and we can always gain a lot of money in these whenever we invested into these. And look at their value now, on the their highest peek. 4500$? That is a lot of money out there.
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:24:26 AM

Sometimes, to those who have already big family dividing salary for bitcoin is not enough. Because their salary is already enough for their family needs especially to their foods and everyday expenses. So, this kind of situation is for those who have stull savings in the bank because of the price of bitcoin today they or we are difficult to buy bitcoin because of that super expensive price. But to those who have, Well it's Worth it.
For some have family then the salary that they can get here are their expenses too well yeah thats true this is not enough but for those not depending on this for what expenses they have dividing it for your investment well good enough for you to have a good profit and more savings too. Risky but if you know that this risk will benefit you after you take this then why not so what im trying to say is dividing this as your expenses is not good enough.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:45:35 PM

It all depends on your salary. Each person has a different level of salary and needs. I invest 10% of my salary without affecting my monthly needs. I also have a little left just in case.
maybe for some that they are getting all their needs for what salary they can get here so they make some dividing but for me all salary that i get here is for investment then for my savings this is where i save.
It is not what you are getting here that is being talked about. What is being said is what you get from outside and considering if you will want to purchase bitcoin, what percentage of your salary are you going to be willing to invest in bitcoin.

Obviously, sign campaigns is not something one can capitalize on as a really huge job except you have a side one with it. Although, there are some freelance jobs online anyway that can get you something realistic which can still be considered.
zirt

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:03:31 PM

Hi
It is a good idea to put part of what you manage to save from salary, into bitcoin.
But as nothing is sure just invest what you can afford to loose. Then you will not be stressed by your investment, you can let it grow without stress, and if you loose, not a drama as it was only money you could afford to loose.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:24:45 AM

Bitcoin is worth on buying now because there is a coming fork so that there are many investors are investing in bitcoin for.this month. So I think you need to budget 50% of your total salary because we can earn here in profit.
If you want to invest in bitcoin it will surely gives you profit for a long term. Actually if you want to invest you can divide your salary and monitor your investmenr. So still it depends on the person on how he manage his time.
If one will do so he will enjoy his future life and have no worries about expenses after the job retirement and dividing salary is done in every house so add one more saving for the bitcoin investment so that when you need money you can sell your coins to generate some revenue and this approach is known as best of all the time and the one want epic life will do so.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:53:29 AM

dividing of the salary is important its call budgeting some the salary goes for daily expenses and the other for the saving for the future and some of them i invest in trading to become profitable.
desmodiAN

Activity: 164
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:52:20 AM

divide salary into
a.base expenses.
b. reserve with quick access
c. reserve for future
never invest into only 1 asset.
mix for example: stocks, bitcoin, gold, bonds...
Leonbtc

Activity: 266
Merit: 190

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:19:32 AM

as an advice I wouldnt suggest you to invest more than %20 you Monthly income.

ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:26:04 AM

Investing all of your money in bitcoin will be the best idea right now. Bitcoin will be higher in the next year and it will prove that the world need cryptocurrency. And you can be richer in the next years too. There have been many predictions and they have all claim that bitcoin will reach $10000 and higher in the next year. Many people expect that bitcoin will hit at least $100000 in the following decade
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:13:59 PM

See we are not there to spend only because we have to get everything such as the money and the capital of the money. As my salary is divided into many I will have to wait till the price of the bitcoin will be high. The people who are having the 50% just invest the 30% and then keep the remaining 20% for the daily needs so I mean to say you need to divide your salary in parts.
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:33:34 PM

See we are not there to spend only because we have to get everything such as the money and the capital of the money. As my salary is divided into many I will have to wait till the price of the bitcoin will be high. The people who are having the 50% just invest the 30% and then keep the remaining 20% for the daily needs so I mean to say you need to divide your salary in parts.
this is for some that depends on here for them to have their needs for me i must divide it also because i dont have job and i depend here only there comes a time i sell it in a price that are not to be i felt so sad on that part but i must accept it.
riderinred

Activity: 162
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:46:54 PM

this is for some that depends on here for them to have their needs for me i must divide it also because i dont have job and i depend here only there comes a time i sell it in a price that are not to be i felt so sad on that part but i must accept it.

You could make some money off Amazons Mechanical Turk and other minijobs on the internet to get some money to invest.
But be careful do first check if such action would lessen the amount of unemployment benefit you recieve.

You are your worst enemy and your best ally.
I am just some guy with a keyboard.
inevertell

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:45:37 PM

Saving money in bitcoin is more and more efficient then saving it in bank or in your home because if we see the past history of bitcoin then the bitcoin rate is increasing day by day due to which if you can save some money now then after some time you can get enough more money than your saving amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: