Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dividing your salary.  (Read 18125 times)
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:01:36 PM

I will share my salary for bitcoin as much as 50% and 25% for life for 1 month and 25% rest for traveling or having fun with my wife. I prefer investing in bitcoin rather than saving my money in the bank. my money in the bank can not increase to many times but in bitcoin can be increased to many times.
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:12:21 PM

I will share my salary for bitcoin as much as 50% and 25% for life for 1 month and 25% rest for traveling or having fun with my wife. I prefer investing in bitcoin rather than saving my money in the bank. my money in the bank can not increase to many times but in bitcoin can be increased to many times.

Indeed, investing in bitcoins is a good option as bitcoins continually go up. bitcoin grows too strong. It will cause heavy losses for anyone investing in altcoin. So, bitcoin is always the safest money.
Orange Guy

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:27:35 PM

I still live at home and try to put 50% of my salary into coins
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:59:25 PM

Indeed, investing in bitcoins is a good option as bitcoins continually go up. bitcoin grows too strong. It will cause heavy losses for anyone investing in altcoin. So, bitcoin is always the safest money.
Bitcoin will surely be an safe investment in long term and you cannot have same level of faith in any altcoins as its price can crash at any time leaving us in a big loss and investing money in bitcoin is best in compare to saving money in banks where the interest rates are in peanuts but if you invest your money in bitcoins then you can expect huge profits in long term which is never possible with investing in any other product.
aladinmax

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:38:18 PM

I would invest it all
You can invest in bitcoin and play it safe.
I would sell my house and dog to invest in BTC.
There are 20,50, 100% returns to be made.
And you can still be safe
I am not a financial advisor lmao
x86Daddy

Activity: 216
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:55:30 AM

I think that you could use a half of your salary to invest on Bitcoin. Its price is 5.800$ right now, and it will go to the moon. You shouldn't miss the train.  Cool
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:52:02 AM

I think that you could use a half of your salary to invest on Bitcoin. Its price is 5.800$ right now, and it will go to the moon. You shouldn't miss the train.  Cool
Well it all depends on how much is the cost of your daily expenses and needs like food, transportation and other necessities. The prices of such also matters, including how much is your salary and how expensive is your lifestyle. In my case, I’d invest 25%-50% of my salary to bitcoin because to me, investing in it is like my saving. Its a dual purpose. Plus the more practical you spend your salary, the higher percentage you could invest, that if you’re into bitcoin.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:01:03 AM

I allocate about 5% of my salary for charity and investments in different directions. This helps to save my money and multiply them without much risk in the event of a crash.
Dividing salary is hard for me, especially we have a lot of bills, and we need to go to the therapist because of my son's condition which is hard for me to save a lot for his future and to trade to earn a lot of bitcoin, but I'm still trying for me to have a better savings, but as of now I don't have anything left in my bitcoin wallet.   Cry
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:07:58 AM

I allocate about 5% of my salary for charity and investments in different directions. This helps to save my money and multiply them without much risk in the event of a crash.
Dividing salary is hard for me, especially we have a lot of bills, and we need to go to the therapist because of my son's condition which is hard for me to save a lot for his future and to trade to earn a lot of bitcoin, but I'm still trying for me to have a better savings, but as of now I don't have anything left in my bitcoin wallet.   Cry
Different users have different necessity, with you majority of the salary goes on your son's medical needs. Hope everything gets good in the upcoming days with an possibility to invest into bitcoin at least a small portion from the salary. I don't have big needs, but earn little and safeguarding for the future.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:20:26 AM

It's totally subjective to how much your household earns.  If you are a standard American household that earns roughly $44,000, I would suspect you would save a smaller percentage than a household that earns $144,000 per year.  You have to live below your means and save, scratch that, INVEST as much as you can.  You have to realize that a dollar saved today is worth 2 dollar in ten years even with the most conservative measure of the US Stock Market Index.

I don't recommend anyone going all in on crypto with their investments, but, compared to many on this forum, I am a conservative investor.  I put about 33% of my savings into crypto and the remainder into my retirement accounts (IRA + 401k).  33% works for me at the moment and its been increasing over time as I have become more comfortable with it. 

As far as my household, my wife and I used to be savage savers because we were fortunate to be savers since we began working and took advantage of a bad housing market in 2012 so we got a cheap home.  We saved like 70% of what we earned for a couple years but all of our money went into index funds as I didn't know about crypto back then.  Since then we don't save nearly as much since shes isnt working and we added a little one to our family.  I still manage to pay the bills and save about 20% of my post-tax/insurance salary.  We can only do this because our home is paid off because there is no way we could seriously raise a family on just what i make alone in the super expensive housing market we are now in.

tl;dr, save as much as you can and diversify your investments so you can actually retire sooner rather than later.

Best of luck champ!
atulvatsa

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:00:28 AM

Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and its price fluctuates a lot on every news which comes out and is related to it.

If you want to invest cryptocurrencies then please make a rule of thumb. Invest the money which you are ready to lose and don’t invest the money which you need in short time.

Buy more than 100 cryptocurrencies at best rates from CoinSwitch. Visit https://www.coinswitch.co
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:11:45 PM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
The distribution of wages is essential to our lives. You can spend 20% of your salary or more on bitcoin. That's right it will help you increase your income, you will earn double the amount of money you spent. When you think about investing in bitcoin.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:24:19 PM

I would advise you to save parts and share them with your daily needs. do an analysis of your total needs every month. oh yes do not forget to see the savings you have, i strongly suggest that we can divert money in bank savings and then buy some bitcoin. it will give us a chance to earn more profit. the ultimate goal is that we collect and exchanges as much money as possible we have to bitcoin. you will get a chance and prepare to save bitcoin in some time, if the profit is enough then do exchange back to local currency in your country. Understand trading and will be able to make some profitable decisions.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:44:42 PM

Different users have different necessity, with you majority of the salary goes on your son's medical needs. Hope everything gets good in the upcoming days with an possibility to invest into bitcoin at least a small portion from the salary. I don't have big needs, but earn little and safeguarding for the future.
Thank you, I also hope that everything gets good with him, he is really important with me and my family as well, but I still want to give all his needs as I can, so I am trying my best that I can so I can give all his needs and a also a bright future as well. Maybe if you also have son or daughter you will understand me. Dividing my salary is really hard but I still have some of it to save.
Ardenoss

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:21:30 PM

Portion of my investment in cryptocurrency around 10% of salary. And even then it was a few months ago i started to stop buying and more focused at altcoin trading. Because i feel, it's time to open new business tap from 10%.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 634

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:49:42 PM

Portion of my investment in cryptocurrency around 10% of salary. And even then it was a few months ago i started to stop buying and more focused at altcoin trading. Because i feel, it's time to open new business tap from 10%.
Thats a good partitioning on your salary which 10% would really be sufficient just like yours i do allocate 10% of my salary on savings and 5% on crypto and 5% would be on banks for security purposes because i dont risk up too much on crypto no matter how good would be the return its always better to play safe since we wont really know when crypto investments would last.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nkarm1

Activity: 306

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:18:27 AM

Budgeting your salary would depend on your needs and cost of living in your place. For me in terms of percentage this is what would I recommend you. For Rural and Urban City there are some recommended divisions, the 70|20|10 rule and the 50|30|20. Most of the time if you are living in an Urban City specially you are a minimum wage earner 70% is the safest division for your daily needs because of the cost of living. 10% for emergency funds and 20% is somehow advisable for everyone to be allocated on savings and invesments. Right now bitcoin is one of the best invesments in this era so allocating 10% or more from your savings would be nice and  decent enough if you are planning for long term investments.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:52:17 AM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
This is a percentage for everyone, there is no universal recipe, if I tell you this is 20%, then what. You will think and say so much, I do not have enough for other things. I will say 5%, a little, extra money will be. Count and decide for yourself.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Dralarn

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:52:45 AM

that depends on where you live, as the cost of living in each country is different. You might live in a place where rent is really high, so it's difficult to say how much you have left to invest to crypto. If you want some basic suggestions, invest everything you have after substracting rent, food, enterntainment, clothes and general expenses - what you're left with will be your "discretionary income", which is the money you have left after spending everything else on things that are necessary (as I've listed). After that it's up to you to decide whether to spend your entire discretionary income, or if you just wanna spend a part of it
SoulBargain

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:59:48 AM

that depends on where you live, as the cost of living in each country is different. You might live in a place where rent is really high, so it's difficult to say how much you have left to invest to crypto. If you want some basic suggestions, invest everything you have after substracting rent, food, enterntainment, clothes and general expenses - what you're left with will be your "discretionary income", which is the money you have left after spending everything else on things that are necessary (as I've listed). After that it's up to you to decide whether to spend your entire discretionary income, or if you just wanna spend a part of it
You're right. There are factors that can affect or will play a role over your salary. It really depends on your "discretionary income" whether you just invest it all or just a portion of it since you want someth8ng to buy like gadgets but it would be nice if you just invest it in Bitcoin or half of it goes to your fiat savings then the other for Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: