Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:45:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dividing your salary.  (Read 18112 times)
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 11:51:04 PM

It's my habit to keep atleast 10% of my income from my current job in Bitcoin. I keep the fiat and wait for a good entry when Bitcoin is in dip.  So my investment keeps getting profit.

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:53:15 AM

It's my habit to keep atleast 10% of my income from my current job in Bitcoin. I keep the fiat and wait for a good entry when Bitcoin is in dip.  So my investment keeps getting profit.

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
make a good plan for your future and then divide your salary according to your plan so through this way you will never face any financial problem in future or any emergency and i will add one suggestion more that invest some of your salary in some business so that you can do development with time.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:27:44 AM

I would say only 5-10% ,
You have the funds to trade and invest on bitcoin but you cannot risk a major proportion of salary in it . If you are an expert in trading then you can investing a higher percentage but if you are new to it then i suggest you to start low key .
Trading needs a little experience and tactics to know whether the trade will be beneficial or you will end up getting heavy loss.

A good limit of 5-10%, a lot of my friends in the near vicinity is getting all the salaries of Bitcoin, then there is no money left. They live like a poor Smiley Smiley Smiley

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:59:22 AM

Avoid to make all your savings in crypto. It is high risk investments, any what make so big profit can fall extremly fast anytime. I understand that all of us really impressed with the success of cryptocurrency but few last years it is big game of big money. We are just small fish here
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:14:32 AM

I am sure some folks will be regreting of not putting upto 80% of their salary on bitcoin when it was trading at very low price. Like in 2015 it was trading between $250 -$350 Now it is going to $8000. I would say don't be too hard on yourself since you have responsibility toward yoursel and your famnily. I put between 50% to 60% of my salary in bitcoin. I live alone with less responsibility.

RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:21:39 AM

30% is enough but it still depends on how much is your salary. What I recommended is good for average earners but if yours is more than that then go above 50%. If you are also a breadwinner of your family, 10% is a good percentage.
sam53

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:29:26 PM

I would say only 5-10% ,
You have the funds to trade and invest on bitcoin but you cannot risk a major proportion of salary in it . If you are an expert in trading then you can investing a higher percentage but if you are new to it then i suggest you to start low key .
Trading needs a little experience and tactics to know whether the trade will be beneficial or you will end up getting heavy loss.

A good limit of 5-10%, a lot of my friends in the near vicinity is getting all the salaries of Bitcoin, then there is no money left. They live like a poor Smiley Smiley Smiley
Haha, so we need to be careful before use money to invest in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. This field is also an investment form, so, it always has risky and you need to adopt a set amount of money you can invest. 5-10% is best ratio for this field.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:30:47 PM

First how much the rest of your paycheck after deducting the cost of your needs to live up to get a salary back, from the rest of the money is better not to invest all your money, so you can take 30% -50% of your money to invest, that's my opinion because if there is something out of the forecast that it's will not interfere with your investment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
credo_14

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:26:30 AM

I cant suggest exact percentage but for me after deducting all your expenses in your salary, half of your remaining money invest it in bitcoin. Better if you are in the safe side, because if worst comes to worst you still have money to start with.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:48:43 AM

It depends upon your situation men, when you have a lot of things to pay or to spend money with you probably need to lpwer your percentage to 10 percent. Like of you have your own family and they are all depending on you, you need to give them what they need and sacrifice you investment on cryptocurrency. But if you are just by yourself and you control your money probably go invest the half of your salary on bitcoins. But for.me jus 30-20% of it will do. And you can always work on this forum to gain bitcoins and you do not need to purchase bitcoins you just need to work for it.
kkofor

Activity: 365

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:22:07 AM

It depends on the amount of your salary. But, for me, 30% salary for investment is suitable.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:03:17 AM

Put 50% salary on crypto market and you will have huge fortune later. Dont sad if you lose you money right now Cheesy
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 04:54:15 AM

I am making 25-50% to investing and the other 50% for myself and my family. I always do it and have a good budget the entire month for my expenses. I'm not putting all the 25-50% in one investment i always make sure to spread my money on different cryptocurrency. I think it depend on us on how many percent will we put on investment and it depends too on our monthly expense. If we have more monthly expense maybe the ideal is 5% to 10%.

i use to be a hunter
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:16:41 AM

As already I practice of dividing my salary for house hold, medical, education and savings. At present I am having my saving percentage 5% of my total salary which not sufficient for my future. But now my fear has been reduced as bitcoin bring me hope of better life in future. As bitcoin given me additional income support to my financial requirement hope I will have best future a head.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:54:12 AM

Almost 95% of my salary goes off for clearing debt, buying basic things for house, paying bills, for fuels and etc. I rarely have amount to save for either future or for other expenses. Earning from btc alone supports me have some amount for my expense and for emergency needs. Happy to earn bitcoin as like others.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:51:13 AM

As already I practice of dividing my salary for house hold, medical, education and savings. At present I am having my saving percentage 5% of my total salary which not sufficient for my future. But now my fear has been reduced as bitcoin bring me hope of better life in future. As bitcoin given me additional income support to my financial requirement hope I will have best future a head.

Well previously i was doing that and i'm a bit having a hard time budgetwise. But since i left my job to focus mainly on bitcoin, things changed. It's easier to set aside savings if you're just at home and not needing to spend anything to go to work. I'm saving more now than when i have a day job.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
slate_main

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

BYTZ

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:05:20 PM

Some people put around 20-40% into Bitcoin and Alts per payday, some even have started businesses to accept Bitcoin and some other alts, so collect them, themselves.  Cool
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:25:03 PM

It depends on the amount of your salary. But, for me, 30% salary for investment is suitable.

I agree with you because shared 30% with 70% something suitable and not so detrimental Wink

I can't attain to put 30% on my investment. What's happening with the allocation of my salary (monthly) is this.
50% - for our needs (daily+bills)
20% - church (tithing and love offering)
10% - investment
10% - savings
5% - emergency fund
5% - others

I know some will be debating against me with tithing and love offering percentage to my church but I decided it and I'm happy with it.  Wink

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:27:52 PM

Please you can mark this word, you can try to invest what you afford to lose. Who cares how many amount that will be invested on the cryptocurrency.
You must try to calculate how many amount from your salary to invest in the cryptocurrency. And you can do anything with the remaining amount.

Always remember that statement, just invest how much that you can afford to loss. Or maybe around 5-10% of your salary.

You want to put more money, you need to spend more time for trading Bitcoin because the risk will increase and you should to have time and cut loss before the price of Bitcoin dumps. Beside that, almost traders can not focus in other jobs while they see the price of Bitcoin fluctuation not like their prediction.

in fact if we want to benefit the main thing that is supposed to do is understand and understand about the place which we will use for investment. For if it can't do it is definitely only large losses will we get, because we do not understand well what is done. Indeed bitcoin give you an advantage, but when it all changed then you may experience interference.keep in mind that profit is not the correct place to do if we do not understand and comprehend it, or one might say is a better grasp and understand about what we do than silence or should follow the existing

butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:39:17 PM

I think you should dividing your salary into these parts : 50% on your needs, 30% on stable investment and 20% rest is in Bitcoin or new ICO project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: