Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dividing your salary.  (Read 18112 times)
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:31:38 PM

This actually depends on what will be the percentage of your basic needs as your extra money will depend on it. Maybe 50% of your extra money. Anyway this thread was made by op last August. I wonder how much he did invested already. That should be around 50% up by now, not including the free BTCG from the past fork.
For sure because if you are not having the smart income you will not be about to increase in the profit, if you will invest high you will earn high but try to divide your salary equally. I mean if you are earning 50,000 then you should invest the 25000 and then forget about selling while if you are not ready for it means you cannot invest in the bitcoin you should sue the 30% of your salary in the bitcoin investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:03:07 PM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

I think if you are employee, my advise to you is try to make the 25% of your wages will goes to buy in the altcoin or invest in the ICO project which you think it is legit and potentials.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:53:48 AM

Yes, Of course, Bitcoin is a kind of hoarding asset like Gold. Therefore, if you have money, you can buy a little Bitcoin for the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:45:40 AM

because investing has a risk, you need to calculate is to meet your daily needs first, then learn how the way coin you will invest, and buy the coin if you already understand the price development coin. do not force yourself to invest all your money into bitcoin and altcoin.
Not just purchasing of bitcoin, but every investment is attached to a risk.
I totally reason a lot with you though as everything depends on your responsibilities and how much risk you can take. It is always good to manage one's investment portfolio very well which can only be done with very good knowledge of the investment area as well as the risks involved which would help inform one's decisions.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:48:08 PM

Just take the excess in your salary pay first the bills and the daily needs.then the remaining will be allocated for investing.then upon doing that process join campaigns so you could gain another funds to add in your investments from that circulation u would gain more and more as process go
Dividing of my salary was depending on our needs, but most of my income was always put in my savings. I just do it because I want to save a lot of cash for the future of my child. I need to prepare it to continue supports their needed in their life.
Since my child is not yet study, I save my income and earnings then the rest was used into my personal stuffs.
Yes it is actually depends on our salary that we have received every cutoff. For me my ways to invest in cryptocurrency, I will pay all my bills, separate the money from bills to daily needs. So probably, once it settle I will invest my remaining salary into cyrptocurrency so lets say 40% but depends still.
and if you are having some emergency too and you are only depends on this are hard to divide at first but if you can manage that that was good so if this was your way on how you can pay some of your bills and needs for me this is where i depends too at first it was really hard for me to divide it but when i learned on how now i can manage it.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:59:06 PM

Just take the excess in your salary pay first the bills and the daily needs.then the remaining will be allocated for investing.then upon doing that process join campaigns so you could gain another funds to add in your investments from that circulation u would gain more and more as process go
Dividing of my salary was depending on our needs, but most of my income was always put in my savings. I just do it because I want to save a lot of cash for the future of my child. I need to prepare it to continue supports their needed in their life.
Since my child is not yet study, I save my income and earnings then the rest was used into my personal stuffs.
Yes it is actually depends on our salary that we have received every cutoff. For me my ways to invest in cryptocurrency, I will pay all my bills, separate the money from bills to daily needs. So probably, once it settle I will invest my remaining salary into cyrptocurrency so lets say 40% but depends still.
and if you are having some emergency too and you are only depends on this are hard to divide at first but if you can manage that that was good so if this was your way on how you can pay some of your bills and needs for me this is where i depends too at first it was really hard for me to divide it but when i learned on how now i can manage it.

If you join bounty campaigns, You still have free time to access this forum even in just your mobile phones or table so i think that there is always a way where you can earn bitcoins or do trading because technology is everywhere.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:33:33 PM

because investing has a risk, you need to calculate is to meet your daily needs first, then learn how the way coin you will invest, and buy the coin if you already understand the price development coin. do not force yourself to invest all your money into bitcoin and altcoin.
I totally reason a lot with you though as everything depends on your responsibilities and how much risk you can take. It is always good to manage one's investment portfolio very well which can only be done with very good knowledge of the investment area as well as the risks involved which would help inform one's decisions.
That all depends on your salary and your needs. If you are supporting a fsmily, of.course that should take thr bulk of your salary. Probably a 15-20% savings would suffice givem your sitiation. If you're salary is far too much for your lifestyle, then put like 30-50% in. That's a sacing for your future anyways
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:54:42 PM

It depends on the amount of your salary. But, for me, 30% salary for investment is suitable.

I agree with you because shared 30% with 70% something suitable and not so detrimental Wink
Everybody do have a level of risk they can take. While some can take some unreasonable risk and be ready to live with it, some can only take minimal risk and know that no matter what and in case the unthinkable happens, they really do not have much to lose.

The same way the risk is high or less is the same way the profit is high or low. For me though I have been going 40% crypto and I am OK with that.
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:38:43 AM

That all depends on your salary and your needs. If you are supporting a fsmily, of.course that should take thr bulk of your salary. Probably a 15-20% savings would suffice givem your sitiation. If you're salary is far too much for your lifestyle, then put like 30-50% in. That's a sacing for your future anyways
hard to divide at first specially if you are trading of course you have to atleast 40% on your trading but you can do that becuase as the time pass by the way on how you can earn money are getting higher as per the time you spend for here like you are in trading and joining in some campaign because you can make some improvement while you are in field.
Lhanofclover

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:12:19 AM

I'm just new here but i like the idea of investing here in crypto currency but i think i need to have a percentage of my salary where will my money go. Because aside from my daily expenses i have many things to pay too but if i'm going to invest here i will just put 5% to 10% of my salary to bitcoin or any other altcoins
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:33:10 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 03:47:09 AM by mx667

I'm just new here but i like the idea of investing here in crypto currency but i think i need to have a percentage of my salary where will my money go. Because aside from my daily expenses i have many things to pay too but if i'm going to invest here i will just put 5% to 10% of my salary to bitcoin or any other altcoins

It's very important for us to share our salary. We must not surrender all our salaries to save money. Nor should we use all of our salaries for all investment. We need to know that there are things unexpected that can happen in the future. So when there is a problem happening to our savings, we still have money on our investment. But if there is a problem with our investment, we can still eat and meet the various needs of our lives. If we use all our money for one thing, that means we risk everything alone.

Better we tube 50% of our salary and use it for everyday purposes. Then the other 50% we use for investment. My advice is Bitcoin investment.
tamoymie

Activity: 108

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:22:29 AM

this actually is a nice idea my friend. as for me, i think this idea is more wise and realistic. 40% for savings (to invest) and 60% for needs and expensis. and to add more bitcoin on your account you can even start mining, faucet bitcoin can help a lot. just be sure its not scam... pretty waste of time if that happened!

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:45:24 AM

Am also working somewhere if I want to invest I will use 10% of my salary to invest.
10 percent is small amount raise some percentage so that it will take no time to give you huge profit as I am investing 25% of my monthly income into this coin because I know one thing that this coin will surely give me a secure and worry less profit and there are a lot of people who are investing 50 % on their monthly income into this coin because as more investment will be made more profit will come to you.
Jibit

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:58:41 AM

If I have a fixed income such as salary, I will spend about 30% to trade. Salary can't make me rich, but trading can.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2814
Merit: 648

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:13:09 AM

If I have a fixed income such as salary, I will spend about 30% to trade. Salary can't make me rich, but trading can.
Good thinking which is actually true if we do have a day stable job most likely on our salary wont really make us rich therefore as a family man or even single we would really strive to get some extra money or even ways that would possibly make us rich and thats the way thru investing and trading is already included on that one. Allocation percentage would depend on our expenses and daily needs but the sure thing we should always get the money to invest to the money are lent for savings which get a portion of it then try your best to let it grow no matter which way you do as long we do see gains then it should be fine.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
savinggrace28

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:19:16 AM

When investing,one must need to know his entire net worth and the flow of income and expenses. You must ensure to have at least 20 percent of your income as savings. some would divide the 20 perxent into 2 and make it Savings and Investments. Normally the 80 percent would cater to your expenses assuming that a chucnk of this is fix expense. Now if you can trim down your expense and your lifesyle can adapt to it then you would be in a better position. Experience is the best teacher yet you can have a good calculated rosk before dipping into bitcoin. Bitcoin still is the future but doesnt mean its alwaya going up. So it would alwaya depend how far can you go and if you are a high risk taker. It would be best if you start small and learn along the way.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:32:31 AM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

One of the major rule in investment it, when you invest low you get low, but when you invest high you also get high. Therefore, you need to alot a certain amount that goes to your investment rather than just investing what is left of your salary.
LuciferMorningstar

Activity: 124

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:42:38 AM

But that means you're a part-time trader with your job. Can you react in time some thing happen?
khalifa25

Activity: 242

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:14:06 AM

For me every person should try his bestto dividing a salary, So if he save the money and convert them to bitcoin and save them in bitcoin then as we experienced from past that bitcoin rate is increasing very quickly so that saving money will become a huge money in future.
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:15:33 AM

Spending around 65% for investing in Bitcoin and keep 35% rest use for your daily needs , it's the best way to do for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: