Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dividing your salary.  (Read 18114 times)
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

Dividing salary is necessary if you are aiming to earn more and want to saved. Because it is not easy nowadays to manage our own wallet for important thing so it is much better if we are going to decide it as soon as we get profit for us to used our earning in much important things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vilgax73

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

You can establish a percentage from your monthly revenue and invest it in crypto and also you can redirect some cash from unnecessary expenses, but be sure that you afford to loose that money in case something bad happens on the market.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:32:13 PM

I use 60% of my income for reinvestment, the remaining 40% I spend on living expenses. I think it is reasonable for me to live well and still be able to invest in this market. In the future I will focus on ICO projects as it is trending now, 2018 will be the year of the good ICO.

I guess that you're living in a country where cost of living is relatively cheap. 60% for investment is actually high and there is a possibility that you miss out other necessary things that you need. Which will result on meddling your expenses, investment and savings. I think that you need to reconsider on the way you allocate your salary and point out things that are more important to you and remove those doesn't deserved to be prioritize, things that you feel like you're just throwing money. Either way, a small percentage for investment is pretty good as it will make a room for you to continuously compound until it gets higher and higher per allocation.
jim_crypto

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:44:49 PM

When this thread started in Aug 17 any investment in BTC or pretty much any other of the major players would have realised some amazing profits. I hope everyone who has little dispossable income has had positive results.
Myself Ive invested savings which I was prepared to have lost with the associated risk, thankfully the initial investment has multiplied & its been a good news story. You hear horror stories of people remortgaging or taking out loans to invest in crypto, this is just crazy, invest only what you can afford to lose & more importantly do your research.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

what I do.. the profit in crypto, I put in actual investment like insurance and mutual funds..business
A good decision, it is nice that you actually do it, what I am doing as well is putting some of it to my bank account and some hold it and some for my daily expenses in school and helping my siblings as well with their allowances so we can all go together and finish schooling, that is what I am usually doing and thanks to bitcoin.
Dividing your salary in a way that you can meet all your expenditures as well as can have some good amount of money which you can then save for hard times or can invest in some profitable business will really help you out in having a better life in the days to come. It all depends on your managing skills. If you can manage the things in a way that you can make more money by using the money which you have, then things can really be in your favor.
iL_P4driNo

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:40:57 PM

I depends on your salary and your monthly spending. You can put the portion that you don't need in cryptocurrencies without forgetting emergencies saving.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:07:51 AM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

this is very easy, you can share your income during work in the office for 1 month you can share it 50% each, to survive 50% and for 50% investment, I suggest not only investment in 1 coin but in some coin its price is still cheap under $ 1-5.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:50:43 AM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
I would say 50% on what is left from your salary (after you deducted the necessary amount for your daily expenditures, bills, education and others). The remaining 50% should be saved for future expenses and must also take note to save something as your emergency fund.
chuongvannguyen02

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:26:36 AM

Do you pay attention to the risks you will face if you invest in Bitcoin when the price goes up so fast? If you want to invest in it, try using 50% of your paycheck to invest 20% for Bitcoin, 20% for ETH and 10% for Altcoin.

fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:32:30 AM

the percentage is not a thing but you have to make sure to allocate for investment first before allocating for expenses.
the percentage depends on your guts and faith on bitcoin.
if you have invested a lot since you post this then congratulations! you've made the right choice

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:08:28 AM

I think if you want to invest your salary in bitcoin, it's better to half your salary alone, because bitcoin is an investment for the long term. Do not make the whole of your salary invested

Half?  It still depends. He should first think about his daily expenses and bills to come up with the right percentage to invest.  It's all depends on his salary and expenses. But I agree with the higher percentage means the higher the profit you'll get.

rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:10:05 AM

According to me the percentage part is up to you to decide as we do not know how stable your current financial condition is ,how many loans you have and other debts.The only thing advisable would be to invest what you can afford to loose not more not less
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:12:16 AM

First of all, concentrate and give your priorities to your assets and put only the required money to it. Then suppose say 60% of your salary is spent on daily needs or assets, then try savings like about 20% and then you can invest your 15% in trading. And the remaining 5? Well charity maybe!
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:41:59 AM

Wow, there is a lot of people who have a lot of troubles about dividing their salary, came on, it is not difficult at all. Just setup a goal, and make it. As an example, i just spend no more than 15% of all my wage in a month. And it is just for "saving" purposes.
seizetehday5

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:36:47 AM

I would say invest 20% of your salary while putting away 20% and then the other 60% can be spent on daily expenses as well as other investments. I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket that much is certain.

ekans45

Activity: 229
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

I remember when I was an employee in the government, my expenses was higher than my salary. So, every time my salary comes it was so hard to budget my money. Consequently, I do cut loss my prime commodities to manage it properly.
We always need to calculate our profit together with our capital here in bitcoin so that we could personally know analyze the improvement of our tradings and investments. And dividing or sorting out each quantity of our salary or profit could definitely help us on managing our income so we could only used bitcoin  in more important things or needed transactions.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:03:41 AM

The amount you should save depends on your living expenses. IMO, a good guide will be saving at least 20% of your monthly salary if you are able to cut down on your expenses.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

As I would see it doesn't make a difference with the percentage. What matter is how much cash you can stand to lose. Putting cash in BTC is exceptionally unsafe in light of the fact that you can't tell what will occurs next. It is smarter to peruse the news about the estimate in BTC with the goal that you will have thought on when to put. However starting at now this isn't the correct time to purchase so have tolerance to pause.
hchc12011

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:30:18 AM

As long as you can be sure Bitcoin can helps you make more money than saving money or the salary from your current job in outside, you can increase the ratio money for Bitcoin. It will be better if you put a 15% of your salary into btc and eth, and use the the remaining 85% for your daily needs and activities. Don't forget about risks when investing to crypto. Never borrow money to buy crypto. Never forget about security issues and don't trust anyone.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:33:32 AM

As I would see it doesn't make a difference with the percentage. What matter is how much cash you can stand to lose. Putting cash in BTC is exceptionally unsafe in light of the fact that you can't tell what will occurs next. It is smarter to peruse the news about the estimate in BTC with the goal that you will have thought on when to put. However starting at now this isn't the correct time to purchase so have tolerance to pause.
You are right, it doesn't matter for at least we are learning to maximize our salary not just spending it anywhere, every where without any effect in our future, we must consider our every action for the sake of our future not by present only, if we have to have life insurance then why not have it, invest while we still have chance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: