Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:36:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dividing your salary.  (Read 18114 times)
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
As I would see it doesn't make a difference with the percentage. What matter is how much cash you can stand to lose. Putting cash in BTC is exceptionally unsafe in light of the fact that you can't tell what will occurs next. It is smarter to peruse the news about the estimate in BTC with the goal that you will have thought on when to put. However starting at now this isn't the correct time to purchase so have tolerance to pause.
You are right, it doesn't matter for at least we are learning to maximize our salary not just spending it anywhere, every where without any effect in our future, we must consider our every action for the sake of our future not by present only, if we have to have life insurance then why not have it, invest while we still have chance.
Being practical in life should be adapt by everyone for us to become successful, don't just buy things that are not really important, treasure the opportunities that it is the last so you cannot just spend it in those that are not really important. It is easy to spend but what if time comes and we need the money right?
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:56:22 PM

The amount you should save depends on your living expenses. IMO, a good guide will be saving at least 20% of your monthly salary if you are able to cut down on your expenses.

This is up to your salary, if your salary is high enough, then it's not hard to provide 20% of it for purchasing crypto from exchanges. Otherwise it's not easy to provide 20% budget every month when your salary in relatively low.
bitcub

Activity: 951

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:00:51 PM

Put atleast 10% of your salary in crypto investment. If you can manage not eat with exclusive restaurants, or buy luxurious clothes and gadgets to give way in investment. Then much better. What you invest now will become a treasure in the future.

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

greenbitsgm

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:29:13 PM

Can't afford to invest a portion of my salary into crypto as it was not that big,salary is just enough for our daily expenses and various bill payments.But i do have some investment like HODLing bitcoin and altcoin the funds coming from my earnings in various bounty campaign.It's a win win situation for me, as i have nothing to worry about even if i lost but i think more on a positive way that i will have profit somehow.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

According to me the percentage part is up to you to decide as we do not know how stable your current financial condition is ,how many loans you have and other debts.The only thing advisable would be to invest what you can afford to loose not more not less

Many people fail to do this type of planning because they won't bother about the debits and loans, family. Firstly, we have to plan according to our financial status because without much income and which we efforts we have to invest.

Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

Its good that you decide to invest in crypto currency, but make sure that you invest what you can afford to lose and invest on those ICO that you believe in.  Prioritize first your basic needs and bills before risking your hard earned money and lastly dont forget to join campaigns.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

The amount you should save depends on your living expenses. IMO, a good guide will be saving at least 20% of your monthly salary if you are able to cut down on your expenses.

Higher your earning it will help you only to divide the proportionately on your needs and the extra which you require that is your ambition. Always ensure you first pay off your debt if any and then plan your savings in such a way that you also do have some emergency funds.

Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:25:24 PM

As I would see it doesn't make a difference with the percentage. What matter is how much cash you can stand to lose. Putting cash in BTC is exceptionally unsafe in light of the fact that you can't tell what will occurs next. It is smarter to peruse the news about the estimate in BTC with the goal that you will have thought on when to put. However starting at now this isn't the correct time to purchase so have tolerance to pause.
You are right, it doesn't matter for at least we are learning to maximize our salary not just spending it anywhere, every where without any effect in our future, we must consider our every action for the sake of our future not by present only, if we have to have life insurance then why not have it, invest while we still have chance.
Being practical in life should be adapt by everyone for us to become successful, don't just buy things that are not really important, treasure the opportunities that it is the last so you cannot just spend it in those that are not really important. It is easy to spend but what if time comes and we need the money right?
this is the most common thing to be enhance by all the people that are trying to have the opportunity of what they have for , for example this currency are one of the most best thing to have the opportunity on it to earn a lot but this is may depends on how you may handle your profit and also how are you able to divide if this is may the sake of all or not.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:45:04 PM

Personally I invest in bitcoin the money left after paying all our bills, done with groceries, and ofcourse our chikdren's tuition fees guess that is the life of a responsible family man. And since me and my wife are working here in bitcointalk forum then the bitcoin that we earned as the payment for the campaign will automatically be an addition to our investment.
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

I'd break it like this: 10-15 percent this bitcoin and the rest of the violas of the top 20 at 3-5 percent for every coin. This will help to spread the risk and make a profit, if some coins shoot
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:00:44 PM

However, the fact a lot of people don't know management their funds to buy something important  is better than to waste money for relax. They just want to enjoy their salary when they still have many money. But until the poor time happens, they just can regret the past Roll Eyes.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:22:23 PM

I'd say up to 5% if you can do it.  Take care of all your needs first,  or else you'll end up having to sell and it may not be at the price you want.   I'd get into a retirement plan too, if you can.  Crypto is way more risky and bitcoin is at its all time high.   You say we're heading for the moon, but we may already be there.

5% is good percentage that you can use to trade devide from your salary.
If you want more percentage i think maximum by 10% monthly. Like above me said, take care all of your needs first because if you put more to bitcoin, you will put your needs in the high risk.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:32:18 PM
Merited by anjho.ace (1)

I'd say up to 5% if you can do it.  Take care of all your needs first,  or else you'll end up having to sell and it may not be at the price you want.   I'd get into a retirement plan too, if you can.  Crypto is way more risky and bitcoin is at its all time high.   You say we're heading for the moon, but we may already be there.

5% is good percentage that you can use to trade devide from your salary.
If you want more percentage i think maximum by 10% monthly. Like above me said, take care all of your needs first because if you put more to bitcoin, you will put your needs in the high risk.

Its a good start actually to get 5% to your salary as a starting point to make some trade in any form of exchange site platform. While doing this matter you should forsake your prime commodities in your daily needs as long as your not earning big yet in bitcoin. Just wait until the right times comes.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:38:45 AM

Don't invest the bigger part of your salary, keep it as a back up. Invest what you can afford to lose, as it has been said before. Better to begin with small amounts
for me as a fresh in bitcoin if i got to have my salary the best way that im going to do is i should invest my 30% salary and also 30% also in my daily needs and the 40% is im going to keep it for my future thats my own opinion and soon doing it so that i better be ready to the things and expect to bitcoin.

bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:35:15 AM

hey, guy! In my opinion, It' s depend on your incomes you have If 70% of your salary can enough for your daily life, then you should spend the remaining 30% on your investment.There are two possible things may happen either on gaining profits and losing money and you must sure that you learn the basics of bitcoin before that and in case, you loss your money you are not get mad
mikey12

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:22:45 AM

No need of a complicated division with your salary. Already you'll be having a certain percentage from the salary as saving. Because what users earn as a profit from the savings made regularly made from the salary is very low compared to the same amount saved in terms of bitcoin. So just move the savings to bitcoin that's more than enough for a bigger future.that is just my kinda opinion
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:27:09 AM

what percentage of salary to invest in bitcoin depends on your expenses or needs. if 30% is spent on monthly needs and the remaining 60% you should invest 40% in crypto and 20% for savings if there is an urgent need ,, this all sorted me if your salary does not match with my topic you can set it yourself just leave some% for money outside the investment savings

Suryo1903

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:36:45 AM

only 5% of my monthly salary. try not to use too much of our main money because if something happens in our investment is not too much loss and do not experience poverty because our main money we all invest. 5% of monthly salary is enough to make an investment.
Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:55:06 AM

Participate in the community instead of putting your own money in this, it's just much better, look on the forum, there are ways
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:18:54 AM

Almost whole of my salary were spend to pay all our bills including the credit card. That is why I am finding a way to have extra income and I found out crypto currency (bitcoin), then my earnings in bitcoin is one I used in investing to make my money works to gives me additional profit. Most of my earning was divided into multiple investments method in bitcoin; trading, investing in ICO’s and holding some of it into my online wallet for the unwanted happenings comes to me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: