Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:30:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dividing your salary.  (Read 18114 times)
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:12:08 AM

Dividing my salary is not an easy thing to do because there are sudden payment exist which needs to start dividing my salary again. When I had my payments in signature campaign, I started giving my money to my sisters and then the half part is for my debt. To be honest, it feels so great every time I had finished my job in 3 days and start dealing with other things. I am still a student, but I earn money out of bitcoin.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:10:20 AM

what percentage of salary to invest in bitcoin depends on your expenses or needs. if 30% is spent on monthly needs and the remaining 60% you should invest 40% in crypto and 20% for savings if there is an urgent need ,, this all sorted me if your salary does not match with my topic you can set it yourself just leave some% for money outside the investment savings
For me, I will not spend much money for cryptocurrency if I am not sure the percent to get profit from cryptocurrency. Instead, I will more money as saving but for bloodbath time, dip price of cryptocurrency. Because I am not sure I can earn a lot of money from trading, but buy at dip price and bloodbath time, I can earn many money.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:39:51 AM

Dividing my salary is not an easy thing to do because there are sudden payment exist which needs to start dividing my salary again. When I had my payments in signature campaign, I started giving my money to my sisters and then the half part is for my debt. To be honest, it feels so great every time I had finished my job in 3 days and start dealing with other things. I am still a student, but I earn money out of bitcoin.
Indeed, dividing salary maybe not an easy thing for some people to do. But if you already get use to it, it will become easy. For example: me, I usually do not spend much money on food, entertainment, and I am still single, so I do not have to spend my money for romance stuff. Maybe I can give you some advice that can help you guys. I usually divide my money like this, 10% for the church, 20% for food and everyday needs, and the rest of all that will go to my bank account. I do not use my salary to invest because I have side jobs that I can use to invest into Bitcoin. See ? I always have savings and I do not use much money for entertainment because my hobby is watching movies through my laptop.
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:47:35 AM

what percentage of salary to invest in bitcoin depends on your expenses or needs. if 30% is spent on monthly needs and the remaining 60% you should invest 40% in crypto and 20% for savings if there is an urgent need ,, this all sorted me if your salary does not match with my topic you can set it yourself just leave some% for money outside the investment savings
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:46:30 PM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
Personally, I treat bitcoin as a savings so, I invest 10% of our income into it.  Then, I keep holding my bitcoin earnings from joining signature and bounty campaigns.  Through that,my bitcoin possession start to grow.  As an employee it is good for you to start investing as well. Start by giving at least 5 - 10 percent of your earnings then when you still have extra money invest it as well instead of spending it into something unnecessary . 
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:53:42 PM

it's hard to divide a salary when you spend a lot of money everyday, especially when you are spending less. so the best thing to do is make you a list of what you will buy for your budget early on. so you do not want to.
mak lessoh

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

I am also an employee but I am not married so my needs are little, I take 40% of my salary to invest in crypto in the hope of making more money
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:19:34 PM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?
Personally, I treat bitcoin as a savings so, I invest 10% of our income into it.  Then, I keep holding my bitcoin earnings from joining signature and bounty campaigns.  Through that,my bitcoin possession start to grow.  As an employee it is good for you to start investing as well. Start by giving at least 5 - 10 percent of your earnings then when you still have extra money invest it as well instead of spending it into something unnecessary . 

This is my style as well. I invest in it as a long period investment. I don't exceed 10% of my salary too. Some people invest more but this would be dangerous somehow when we think about market volatility.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

I'd say up to 5% if you can do it.  Take care of all your needs first,  or else you'll end up having to sell and it may not be at the price you want.   I'd get into a retirement plan too, if you can.  Crypto is way more risky and bitcoin is at its all time high.   You say we're heading for the moon, but we may already be there.

5% is good percentage that you can use to trade devide from your salary.
If you want more percentage i think maximum by 10% monthly. Like above me said, take care all of your needs first because if you put more to bitcoin, you will put your needs in the high risk.

Its a good start actually to get 5% to your salary as a starting point to make some trade in any form of exchange site platform. While doing this matter you should forsake your prime commodities in your daily needs as long as your not earning big yet in bitcoin. Just wait until the right times comes.
I think the allocation of funds in accordance with the ability that you have in the trade, if you are still a beginner maybe 5% of your salary is enough as your initial capital, experience will teach you a lot about techniques in trading, when you are more advanced you can add your capital to your salary, if you're an become expert of course you do not have to allocate your salary to trade, precisely you have earned a fix income from trade, all need time dude, be patient
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

I'd say up to 5% if you can do it.  Take care of all your needs first,  or else you'll end up having to sell and it may not be at the price you want.   I'd get into a retirement plan too, if you can.  Crypto is way more risky and bitcoin is at its all time high.   You say we're heading for the moon, but we may already be there.

5% is good percentage that you can use to trade devide from your salary.
If you want more percentage i think maximum by 10% monthly. Like above me said, take care all of your needs first because if you put more to bitcoin, you will put your needs in the high risk.

Its a good start actually to get 5% to your salary as a starting point to make some trade in any form of exchange site platform. While doing this matter you should forsake your prime commodities in your daily needs as long as your not earning big yet in bitcoin. Just wait until the right times comes.
I think the allocation of funds in accordance with the ability that you have in the trade, if you are still a beginner maybe 5% of your salary is enough as your initial capital, experience will teach you a lot about techniques in trading, when you are more advanced you can add your capital to your salary, if you're an become expert of course you do not have to allocate your salary to trade, precisely you have earned a fix income from trade, all need time dude, be patient
When I was just a new here I am investing at least 10%  of my salary and converting it to our local currency when I earned even for a 10%-20%, but now that I am earning thru joining campaigns so what I am doing is that I am withdrawing 80% of my btc salary and holding 20% of it.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:30:35 PM

10% is a good start to invest in bitcoin. But if you participate in any signature campaign, better hold your earnings there. By doing so, you don't have to worry on how you'll divide your salary in your regular job. Just spend your salary in your daily necessities and keep holding you bitcoin whenever you join a signature camp. I guess that's the best way to avoid confusion in your salary. Anyway, if you don't like to participate in a campaign, just invest 10% of your salary.
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:07:57 PM

Before even trying to have a percentage set in for investing in cryptocurrency you need to find out first how much do you need in our salary to cover up your expenses? As it is one of the crucial information needed in order for you to know how much residual income you have. Division of salary will not be followed if you don't have the proper financial planning. You need to have the best estimate possible in order for you to have a comfortable and continuous funding for your investment.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:46:25 PM

If you want to invest money from your salary, it's better not to take what percentage, better invest your money if there is any residual use to meet your life needs, do not until you feel short of money just to invest in bitcoin, especially if you are forced to better collect your money first and if it is enough then invest.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:20:25 PM

Before even trying to have a percentage set in for investing in cryptocurrency you need to find out first how much do you need in our salary to cover up your expenses? As it is one of the crucial information needed in order for you to know how much residual income you have. Division of salary will not be followed if you don't have the proper financial planning. You need to have the best estimate possible in order for you to have a comfortable and continuous funding for your investment.
Use salary to investing into cryptocurrency is very risky, because it can be affect directly your life and when you lose money, you will be panic and have some wrong decisions. Even, if you are the main source of income for your family, I strongly recommend that you never do this, as not only will you suffer damage, it will also affect your loved ones.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:33:54 AM

I would recommend only 10% of your salary and if your budget is short on in a specific month, don't force yourself to allot anything. Investing in bitcoin should be your last priority and your family should be the first.
JehJeh121

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:59:53 AM

I think you can invest the 5 up to 10 percent of you salary . But it depends of your standard of living.  Always remember that invest only what you afford to lose.
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:51:20 AM

I think it depends on how much your salary and maybe you can use 15% of your salary to buy bitcoin and it depends on how much your expenses in a month. it is about how we manage our salary in a month and if there is any free money that we don't use then we can allocate it to buy bitcoin or altcoin so we have the investment for our future. and don't forget to save some amount of your salary too so you have two source income for a long-term.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

in my oppinion, ii can  20% of my savings ( not my salary) to invest in Bitcoin, invest and keep holding because i am not good in the crytocurrency. and if you want to take a risk, you can use 79% your savings to invest

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀