Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:36:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dividing your salary.  (Read 18116 times)
DziugasB

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:21:30 PM

A really small amount. Choose several coins and do dollar cost averaging every week/2weeks/month. Always invest up to 10%. That adds to stock market too. So I prefer having 7% in stocks and 3% in crypto market.
VPoro

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:43:26 AM

I am also worker and i usually spend about 30% my salary to invest in crypto and I have gotten profit from these coins. My portfolio are BCH, NEO, Stellar, and WPR

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:04:46 PM

I plan to divide %50 of what that's left from my monthly salary. %50 to crypto, %50 to Dollar. Can't lose... right?
It will be more suitable if you invest all of them in crypto and not in the bitcoin but you can do the investments in the other alt coins as well and get the profit from that. Doing trading in the two different currencies which involve different kind of mind set and technology will be difficult and you may probably loose your mind sometime, so it is better to stay on one side with good efficiency. Still if you don’t want to leave fiat, than do invest in Chinese yuan as well, because they also will get high because Asian trade is going to use this currency in the future.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

I have a part-time job and i divide 20% of my salary to invest/trading in cryptocurrency. 10% to buy bitcoin and 10% to invest/trading altcoins. Simply don't invest more than you can afford to lose. Don't be too greedy.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:33:11 PM

I don’t have a specific percentage to this point because my salary depends on my earnings per week, but what I do know is when you trade or spend in trading; you just need to spend the amount you are ready to lose because trading is risky and you are not gaining profits everytime you are trading. So it is up to you on how much you are willing to lose by the time you trade.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:07:32 PM

I don’t have a specific percentage to this point because my salary depends on my earnings per week, but what I do know is when you trade or spend in trading; you just need to spend the amount you are ready to lose because trading is risky and you are not gaining profits everytime you are trading. So it is up to you on how much you are willing to lose by the time you trade.
Yes that right, inside trading you should use the money that you can only afford to lose, dividing you actual investment is good when you are really aiming for longer hold, from time to time buying and holding coins that have a big potentials to in the future should be consider, you will have a better life when
you learn how crypto moves and you know how to budget your daily needs and your financial investment.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:24:22 PM

Honestly, I do not want to lose at all in trade. Or rather, I'm not ready to lose my money, Although I understand that no one is immune from this. Apparently If buying wants to minimize risks, it's better to participate in the Bounty of the company.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:30:51 PM

When I see the potential of the crypto and bitcoin market. I saw that was a good opportunity for me to change my way of life, and that bitcoin and crypto changed my mind. Being aware of it is an opportunity but also a risk. I have set up a savings account with 40% of my monthly salary for investment. This is always beneficial for the right time to buy as right now.

Honestly, it never depends on the market situation. I try not to spend over 35% of my salary (and income as well)  to Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. This business is profitable, but it is risky, thus I keep the rest of the money.
atetess

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:06:40 PM

This is so true, but I invest a portion of my salary in excess of our monthly expenses. I just hope this will go big in the future.

I also invest a portion from my existing budget.  The excess always go for our investment and hoping that someday it will grow so that i will not be having a hardtime to think where can i get some money for my children's tuition fee in school.

sarahtarczon

Activity: 200

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:29:53 PM

Hello, as we all know that Bitcoin is heading straight to the moon. Me, as an employee, do also invest with this cryptocurrency, and I kinda need to divide all of my salary for my needs, and on how much should I invest in? Let's talk about percentage. Anyone?

Hello. as a staff member and as a participant in the crypto market, I encourage you to participate in bounty hunting, which will be safer and more profitable for you. In addition, this is a good opportunity to invest in crypto because the price of altcoin is very low, if investment in crypto will be long-term investment and bring more profits, but you will have to To face the risk, you should consider carefully.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:18:36 AM

Make investment in Bitcoin is high risk so always make sure that your money is free money that willing to lose, use only 10% of your salary is much better. And spend times to trade it to maximize the profit because hodling is not soo good way when investing in crypto because the fluctuaction so high.

miang

Activity: 196
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:55:03 AM

Me i am also employee and in dividing my salary 70% of it goes to my daily expenses for the month 10% is for emergency fund and 20% for my retirement (which i invest in stocks and crypto currency)
donte872

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:01:28 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 03:11:40 AM by donte872

Make investment in Bitcoin is high risk so always make sure that your money is free money that willing to lose, use only 10% of your salary is much better. And spend times to trade it to maximize the profit because hodling is not soo good way when investing in crypto because the fluctuaction so high.
That's right. I can't agree with you more.
Many people find that the best way to get bitcoins is to accept them as payment for the products or services they already sell. Just give your customers the option to pay in bitcoin.

Only invest what you can afford to lose.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

There are many ways investing in bitcoin like joining different bounties, you can also invest and much safer,but it depends to you, if your salary is enough for your daily expenses, your priorities then you also divide your salary,if theres an excess ,try to invest and start with a small amount and keep continue believing in bitcoin someday it will grow,investing is too risky just invest what you can afford to lose.
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

According to Clement stone an old times  writer " 10% of your earnings is for you to keep and if you can not save money the seed of the greatness is not in you" I think you should follow the advise of this investment expert. This is actually a wise move which we shouldnt really risk all it out our funds in bitcoin knowing that even this thing is flying with colors as of now but still we cant be sure on when it would last
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:33:06 AM

All of us have different needs and wants so it would depend to you how much you are going to allot for cryptocurrency investment. As for me, I only allot around 5% of my salary because I have bills to be paid and I need to put food in the table so it is only the percentage I can afford from my salary but then since I am earning bitcoin/altcoin also then I would have extra coins as well that would totally be for investment
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

Save some of your salary for the bitcoin will give you more than you earn monthly it is one of the great approaches and this will make a good and successful investors of time and bitcoin has given a lot to its investors so that they can live their live in epic way and bitcoin is the investment which secure your life after retirement, so do this and keep worries away. I'm my opinion do not spend that much pn investing, like your work salary will be given into the investment no
sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:41:10 AM

With trading its possible to earn $40 per day as mentioned by several users. With bitcoin the risk is big, because we don't know when things gonna change. Another thing important is the trading asset we have in the trading account. If the assets we've is declining in the market we don't get the opportunity to get $40. So, several factors altogether stand to get $40 per day
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:42:06 AM

You can even more than $40 per day if you have chosen a coin that does have good volume everyday. But you can also lose and earn lesser than $40 depending on those coins and everything depends on the market. But that's possible if you wish to earn $40 per day then you need to start too investing more than that so that it will be a good return when you invest big, return will be bigger. If you do many bounty campaigns in the forums here and work hard, eventually all the coins you earn will net you more than 40 dollars a day over a certain time period
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:42:16 AM

He won't definitely earn that kind of amount if his initial trading is relatively small. To earn that much, he must risk a huge capital. Also, it depends on the coin that he chooses and there are things need to be considered if he can actually reach the target goal per day. A coin should have a huge market cap, big volume of transactions that took place in exchangers to achieve this. He needs to focus on monitoring the market day in and day out
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: