Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:54:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Aave/ETHLend - Decentralized Lending DApp - The Game Changer - All info Updated  (Read 43848 times)
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:14:43 PM

I take issue with this.

Please explain how I am still labeled a "scam" after authenticating myself through bitcointalk and telegram.  I have also not been paid and I was part of week 5 (which was already distributed).  Also the main reason all this scamming happened is because Ethlend opened up a spreadsheet and told everyone to fill in their own stakes.  Of course your going to have a mess if you do that.

Below is one of my authentication posts from February 23rd.  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078686.msg30868149#msg30868149

Notice line 364 on the spreadsheet below is marked as a SCAM.  That me!!!  The real deal.  This post should prove that.  Meanwhile the scammer is still nice and white in the spreadsheet and not being called a scammer.  Line 2218 <-- REAL SCAMMER
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lPwt_kvVOqyDD7bRaTjJvlICEcauTRzYAR7l7g9QYiE/edit?usp=sharing

What security check did this individual pass on line 2218 to be deemed as the legit goodman4hire?  I will send a twitter post to prove I own the real twitter account as well if it's necessary.  

LINE 364 owns the bitcointalk account and the twitter account and this was a twitter bounty.  Can I please have someone look into this and take the appropriate action?

I'm not the only one.  There are 5 pages worth of people over the last month attempting to get fixed and it appears not many of us have had luck.  Please take care of your workers.  

Woohoo, deep breath. First, let's make sure we both understand that I am not one of the dev team.

Actually this should be discussed at the bounty thread, but it'll be counterproductive to just post "move to bounty", and because we already here, anyway, so...

Looking at your row and the scammer, I think the current position right now is he's the "legit" one and you're the scammer. Judging from this, as Ville didn't fix your status, wouldn't it be wise to take a prevention step first by raising a claim over "his bounty" by accusing him as scammers? Which will put him in red and your new entry to be on the latest row. It sucks, but it's better than seeing him got your payment and do nothing.

From that point, you can try to reach ville again to have your payment put in the next possible batch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:08:41 AM

I take issue with this.

Please explain how I am still labeled a "scam" after authenticating myself through bitcointalk and telegram.  I have also not been paid and I was part of week 5 (which was already distributed).  Also the main reason all this scamming happened is because Ethlend opened up a spreadsheet and told everyone to fill in their own stakes.  Of course your going to have a mess if you do that.

Below is one of my authentication posts from February 23rd.  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078686.msg30868149#msg30868149

Notice line 364 on the spreadsheet below is marked as a SCAM.  That me!!!  The real deal.  This post should prove that.  Meanwhile the scammer is still nice and white in the spreadsheet and not being called a scammer.  Line 2218 <-- REAL SCAMMER
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lPwt_kvVOqyDD7bRaTjJvlICEcauTRzYAR7l7g9QYiE/edit?usp=sharing

What security check did this individual pass on line 2218 to be deemed as the legit goodman4hire?  I will send a twitter post to prove I own the real twitter account as well if it's necessary.  

LINE 364 owns the bitcointalk account and the twitter account and this was a twitter bounty.  Can I please have someone look into this and take the appropriate action?

I'm not the only one.  There are 5 pages worth of people over the last month attempting to get fixed and it appears not many of us have had luck.  Please take care of your workers.  

Woohoo, deep breath. First, let's make sure we both understand that I am not one of the dev team.

Actually this should be discussed at the bounty thread, but it'll be counterproductive to just post "move to bounty", and because we already here, anyway, so...

Looking at your row and the scammer, I think the current position right now is he's the "legit" one and you're the scammer. Judging from this, as Ville didn't fix your status, wouldn't it be wise to take a prevention step first by raising a claim over "his bounty" by accusing him as scammers? Which will put him in red and your new entry to be on the latest row. It sucks, but it's better than seeing him got your payment and do nothing.

From that point, you can try to reach ville again to have your payment put in the next possible batch.
I'm chill man

Made the post on the 23rd of Feb to authenticate myself in the bounty thread.  Been there done that with Ville on telegram.  Some people claim Ville told them to stop bothering him (post is in the bounty thread) so I don't think asking him repeatedly on a daily basis where my bounty is will be very constructive. 

I just noticed the posts today of people complaining and saw the post on Reddit and decided to throw my case out here with proof and see if I could get somewhere since I'm not the only one and this issue spans across social media platforms.

If I control this bitcointalk ID and I say it's me then I'm not sure how much clearer it can get they are not paying everyone and ignoring the pleas on the bounty thread.  If they ignore that thread the most logical conclusion to be heard is to try here.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
horner35

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:46:29 AM

It's surprising to see a project with such high hopes fall apart at the seams.  What on gods earth are they doing letting things get out of control like this.  I'm a holder of over 100,000k LEND tokens and getting nervous at this point as there are a month of complaints not being addressed in the bounty section.  I wonder if the huge drop (way larger bleeding than most alts and BTC) is due to them dumping their coins as they exit.  What other reason could they have for abandoning the bounty and this ANN thread while investors bleed.  These claims should be answered. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2078686.1840

NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

It's surprising to see a project with such high hopes fall apart at the seams.  What on gods earth are they doing letting things get out of control like this.  I'm a holder of over 100,000k LEND tokens and getting nervous at this point as there are a month of complaints not being addressed in the bounty section.  I wonder if the huge drop (way larger bleeding than most alts and BTC) is due to them dumping their coins as they exit.  What other reason could they have for abandoning the bounty and this ANN thread while investors bleed.  These claims should be answered. 

a few bounty hunters with their small bounty payments do not ruin such a serious project, I think there is other reason
juljon18

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:22:59 PM

a few bounty hunters with their small bounty payments do not ruin such a serious project, I think there is other reason

I was talking about Ethlend project team dumping not the bounty hunters.  Something seems very wrong seeing as they do not respond to the pages of issues here. 
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

I was talking about Ethlend project team dumping not the bounty hunters.  Something seems very wrong seeing as they do not respond to the pages of issues here. 
Why do you think what this team is reducing token price? Now altcoins market  everything falls and very much. You mean the team sells their tokens?
chixka000

Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

Why do you think what this team is reducing token price? Now altcoins market  everything falls and very much. You mean the team sells their tokens?
is it possible what you're talking about? I thought tokens of team is frozen at some time
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:57:06 AM

is it possible what you're talking about? I thought tokens of team is frozen at some time
If I correctly understood what is written in the whitepaper, team can move 20% of their tokens immediately after the end of the crowdsdale. The next unlock will be 6 months after the end of the crowdsdale.

1. 80% of LEND is locked once the Token Sale distribution has ended
2. 60% of LEND is locked after 6 months from the Token Sale distribution
3. 40% of LEND is locked after 12 months from the Token Sale distribution
4. 20% of LEND is locked after 18 months from the Token Sale distribution
5. 0% of LEND is locked after 24 months from the Token Sale distribution
Sucess

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:10:52 PM

So someone asked on reddit, what coins are good. I posted Ethlend, he responded saying isn't this bitconnect 2.0? It's amazing how many people think lend is like bitconnect
nikolya1989

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

So someone asked on reddit, what coins are good. I posted Ethlend, he responded saying isn't this bitconnect 2.0? It's amazing how many people think lend is like bitconnect

I'll tell you a secret - this is really bitconnect 2.0! Nothing will save this coin from collapse. It showed its inability to grow individually, even though the coin has a working product! It's a shame! In addition, the devs use bots to keep the price and not let it grow.
Petersha

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:06:22 AM

🇪🇸 Roadshow in Spain: Last week ETHLend traveled to Spain to explore decentralized lending applications and meet with Spanish community, thank you to everyone who attended Here is the recap:

https://blog.ethlend.io/the-spanish-roadshow-recap-db3eb26cce76
Camus

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

I'll tell you a secret - this is really bitconnect 2.0! Nothing will save this coin from collapse. It showed its inability to grow individually, even though the coin has a working product! It's a shame! In addition, the devs use bots to keep the price and not let it grow.
unfortunately this is not bitconnect 2, because otherwise the token would cost a lot more now!
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:07:00 PM

🇪🇸 Roadshow in Spain: Last week ETHLend traveled to Spain to explore decentralized lending applications and meet with Spanish community, thank you to everyone who attended Here is the recap:

It is very good that the team personally meets with potential investors, only when personal meetings are big deals.
Cinazhang

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

Secure, scalable blockchain that actually works

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:15:55 PM

this is amazing project

identifyuser

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:18:36 PM
Merited by visionary (2)

It is very good that the team personally meets with potential investors, only when personal meetings are big deals.
even if it doesn't give a big deal at once, it's a good reputation for the team anyway
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:32:39 PM

even if it doesn't give a big deal at once, it's a good reputation for the team anyway

The team is doing hard work from my point of view these kind of event will bring new investors and the awareness will increase. I hope they will keep continue to do this and soon it will get attention from mainstream people.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
nikolya1989

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:22:48 AM

This is the end of the coin. Farewell, once a promising coin ...
chixka000

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

This is the end of the coin. Farewell, once a promising coin ...
it is early to bury the coin, the project is developing, just price of the coin does not have time for project
cryptosurf

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:25:07 AM

I was on telegram and ethlend says they have resolved the issue with unpaid bounties?  They claim they have no knowledge of censorship and use of bots is limited to lendy on  chat.  Just curious if @goodman4hire was taken care of and  the admin in telegram was being honest?
nikolya1989

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:08:45 AM

I was on telegram and ethlend says they have resolved the issue with unpaid bounties?  They claim they have no knowledge of censorship and use of bots is limited to lendy on  chat.  Just curious if @goodman4hire was taken care of and  the admin in telegram was being honest?

They are lying. Their bot keeps the price low on the exchange. It's tested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: