Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:51:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW  (Read 235822 times)
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:07:02 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 12:02:14 PM by Gekkoo

We can still hope for Intensecoin?, I am an investor and unfortunately I'm not happy with the days of Intensecoin, someone does it feel that way? I am not being a pessimist but i intend to keep until July, i can not use the graph as an example because it is not very liquid, on the other hand i believe in the quality of the project and in the team. I'm waiting for updates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 05:09:09 PM

Anyone know how to access my ITNS wallet at other computer. I set up my wallet at company's PC, but now i'm leave job and send all my ITNS to Stock.Exchange, then delete all of that PC. But now i check airdrop list and see my address appear lol. All i have now is just my password  Cheesy It's not a huge amount but who know it can reach to higher price in the future  Sad

You need to have a backup of the wallet.dat file. Password alone isn't enough.
Thanks for your answers. It's so sad, that i lost my ITNS airdrop, I really don't know when did i join airdrop campain so because of that i deleted all Cheesy It'll be a lesson for me

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:09:39 PM

We can still hope for Intensecoin?, I am an investor and unfortunately I'm not happy with the days of Intensecoin, someone does it feel that way? I am not being a pessimist but I intend to keep until July, i can not use the graph as an example because it is not very liquid, on the other hand i believe in the quality of the project and in the team. I'm waiting for updates.

Im waiting more dump to buy up to 1mln itns

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊ THE SAFEST WAY TO BE ONLINE: BLOCKCHAIN VPN┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊┈ ┊
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:42:29 PM

We can still hope for Intensecoin?, I am an investor and unfortunately I'm not happy with the days of Intensecoin, someone does it feel that way? I am not being a pessimist but I intend to keep until July, i can not use the graph as an example because it is not very liquid, on the other hand i believe in the quality of the project and in the team. I'm waiting for updates.

Im waiting more dump to buy up to 1mln itns
This promising project. because, they have good team. i hope they will have huge investors to Develope ITNS.
Seraka

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:09:40 PM

it will come, it's sure

need also a good exchange
Andre100

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:47:03 PM

Yes, no trust more-less exchange, project idea good, but Devs and owners to lazy and greed, now some free airdrop that project not die complete...
They not understand that if owner does not invest money in the project, then community will not invest...

They even not understand simple things, no need write "paying laudatory post" with pla-pla-pla very good project\am buy 100500 ITNS\am wait addon another 3-5 fuc*ing month with happy ... just open coinmarketcap.com and look graph with REAL SITUATION with coin and trade Volume (24h) Sad.

ThePigwee

Activity: 181
Merit: 46

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

Hello, there was an airdrop if you join all channels, or something like that, and you will get if I am not wrong 1000 ITNS.

I did it but did not receive any coin. What went wrong?

The airdrop payments were already sent. If you did not receive the airdrop, you did not meet the qualifications. I sincerely apologize.

Hmm, ok then. But I would like to know where I did mistake.

I checked it again and I am following ITNS on facebook and reddit. I also joined discord and slack(I was already on both channels before airdrop), I have filled in all my nicknames to your form with my wallet address and bitcointalk nickname so I have no idea why I did not meet the qualifications.

What am I missing?

I checked https://intensecoin.com/airdrop-submissions/ and my wallet address is there so I have met requirements and I should get reward, right?

Being on this list does not automatically qualify you for the airdrop. You can find more information about why you did not receive the airdrop by visiting https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1reM_Lp0Lc4J-yTx9Zt5m8D6EH01RgGd_4TOCcsreEac/edit#gid=0

If you have any additional questions, feel free to let me know. I'm always happy to help.
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:29:54 PM

Yes, no trust more-less exchange, project idea good, but Devs and owners to lazy and greed, now some free airdrop that project not die complete...
They not understand that if owner does not invest money in the project, then community will not invest...

They even not understand simple things, no need write "paying laudatory post" with pla-pla-pla very good project\am buy 100500 ITNS\am wait addon another 3-5 fuc*ing month with happy ... just open coinmarketcap.com and look graph with REAL SITUATION with coin and trade Volume (24h) Sad.

You are the kind of guy who should invest in a pump and dump coin. Sorry, itns is not for you.

Dogedicer

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:55:05 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 09:08:54 PM by Dogedicer

Hello, there was an airdrop if you join all channels, or something like that, and you will get if I am not wrong 1000 ITNS.

The airdrop payments were already sent. If you did not receive the airdrop, you did not meet the qualifications. I sincerely apologize.

I checked it again and I am following ITNS on facebook and reddit. I also joined discord and slack(I was already on both channels before airdrop), I have filled in all my nicknames to your form with my wallet address and bitcointalk nickname so I have no idea why I did not meet the qualifications.

What am I missing?

I checked https://intensecoin.com/airdrop-submissions/ and my wallet address is there so I have met requirements and I should get reward, right?

Being on this list does not automatically qualify you for the airdrop. You can find more information about why you did not receive the airdrop by visiting https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1reM_Lp0Lc4J-yTx9Zt5m8D6EH01RgGd_4TOCcsreEac/edit#gid=0

If you have any additional questions, feel free to let me know. I'm always happy to help.

Thanks for answer. I see on that file that my Slack/discord was not found. How is it possibble? As I said in my previous message I joined both channels (slack and discord) before the airdrop so why I was not paid and why is there not found?

I can send to you confirmation e-mail with date of my registration on ITNS slack channel which is 13.11.2017 so I can prove you that I am telling you truth.
ThePigwee

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:35:05 PM

What am I missing?

Thanks for answer. I see on that file that my Slack/discord was not found. How is it possibble? As I said in my previous message I joined both channels (slack and discord) before the airdrop so why I was not paid and why is there not found?

I can send to you confirmation e-mail with date of my registration on ITNS slack channel which is 13.11.2017 so I can prove you that I am telling you truth.

I am sorry, at this time we will not be paying out any additional ITNS for the users that missed out on the airdrop.
The Godfather

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:39:15 PM

there is hope for tthis coin.. it is good project and this year will be privacy coin year... just hold..
itslukebenz

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:40:41 PM

You do understand that their rebasing the code and building a VPN provider right? You do understand that it takes time and the coin is just one of many until the real service comes alive right?
Dzeronimo

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:42:04 PM

I'm mining Intense coin but somehow I overlooked the airdrop. I must mine more. Let's hope that price will go up Smiley
Dogedicer

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:57:42 PM

What am I missing?

I am sorry, at this time we will not be paying out any additional ITNS for the users that missed out on the airdrop.

I am not happy with this answer. You did not explain anything. My question stays the same: why was my slack/discord not found? You should be capable to answer this simple question.

If you look on that list more closely there is according to you 446 people of 1227 who did not filled in their nicknames in discord or slack and that is weird at least. Why should one-third of all people to not fill in their slack/discord if they want the airdrop?

I hope you will get me better explanation than I am sorry.

Thank you in advance.
proride

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:02:52 PM

What am I missing?

I am not happy with this answer. You did not explain anything. My question stays the same: why was my slack/discord not found? You should be capable to answer this simple question.

If you look on that list more closely there is according to you 446 people of 1227 who did not filled in their nicknames in discord or slack and that is weird at least. Why should one-third of all people to not fill in their slack/discord if they want the airdrop?

Thank you in advance.

+++ ABSOLUTELY THE SAME PROBLEM.
And I guess, what the proggers here, who cannot do any bounty without a bug? Cheesy

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
█ █ █ █ █ █  Medium Twitter Discord Reddit TelegramFacebook Whitepaper  █ █ █ █ █  
cleder

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:12:45 PM

What am I missing?

Thank you in advance.

And I guess, what the proggers here, who cannot do any bounty without a bug? Cheesy

YEAH #MeToo I'm not so stupid to do it.
It was simple task and we want our Airdrop.
Your attitude to things is unacceptable!!!
The Godfather

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:10:46 PM

I'm mining Intense coin but somehow I overlooked the airdrop. I must mine more. Let's hope that price will go up Smiley

it must go up Smiley
e6ug

Activity: 773
Merit: 508

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:11:22 AM

inb4 all the "you owe me my airdrop  Cry posts"  whoops too late.

ThePigwee

Lethean COO

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:44:13 AM

What am I missing?

Thank you in advance.

YEAH #MeToo I'm not so stupid to do it.
It was simple task and we want our Airdrop.
Your attitude to things is unacceptable!!!

I know that this is not what you were anticipating and I understand why you are upset by missing out on the airdrop. In this situation, since we have distributed the funds for the airdrop to all other users, we will not be able to provide users that missed out with the airdrop. Also, using the "#MeToo" for this is kind of disrespectful, just my opinion though.
valiant1

Activity: 219
Merit: 121

Lethean Developer

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:01:37 AM

GUI beta of rebase now available for Windows - Linux and Mac coming in next 1-2 days

I also published a lengthy response on the topic of VPN legal responsibility since it's a recurring question. Thanks  Smiley

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 [273] 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: