Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:48:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INTENSE COIN - Blockchain backed decentralized VPN - Hybrid PoW  (Read 235822 times)
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:22:40 AM

one small question,  how many coins can i transfer in a transaction?

I m sended up to 95 000 coins and all going well. Big transaction just divide by 2 (may be more with bigger sum).
My wallet (on mac) freeze - after big transaction - so you should restart, but it s not a big deal.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
lwp1on1

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:30:07 AM

Well,

now it's time to write few words about ITNS story. As You all know, ITNS have a good WhitePaper, when we look at first glance. Team is dedicated to achieve Q2/Q3, but main strengh for ITNS came from their followers on Discord chn and mostly important part, is communication with supporters !!! When You find yourself on #ITNS chn, You see, not only good spirit or wish to get rich ASAP, You see, dedication, dedication to find, resolve, argue, or to be honest, in one word, You see a devoted teamwork ! That, is the main factor, that is really rare to see, especially in one young coin as ITNS (without ICO). When I write 'teamwork', mean not only on ITNS team, mean on all supporters.
Last three months, ITNS have issues, some of them have been difficult, but as You can see, they are solved. Solved with teamwork! Also, as I know, now it's cooking something very interesting. I hope so that You have read there, that now main focus is on browser extension and marketing presentation. To be honest, current price of ITNS on market is very attractive.
Attractive for few reasons:
- have a good WhitePaper
- soon have a VPN Service/Product release, for public use
- have a Team, that talk with supporters, so any situation or issue can be resolved ASAP(some kind of brainstorming) and all that is done under the Team target scope, written in WhitePaper

I dare to say, ITNS coin price is now underestimated, but that is not reason to get and hodl it. Main focus, for any coin on market is, did it worth something and possible soon, so I can get some profit. No, that times have gone, now, focus have to be on Service/Product, that can be used worldwide and that can make You a nice % of profit as it is based on number of users and their opinion. Opinion, that Service/Product have affordable price and help me to get my tasks done.
ITNS is dedicated, to prevent problems, that we all sometime have..stealing data/habits/interests/serach or accident/purpose of harvesting data from browser You use and so many other things, You can't imagine. ITNS means anonymous and secure. As future comes, this kind of Service/Product, can became something that implies, on any PC, like AV You have...

Thank You for reading, hope so that You will find my opinion usable.
StringAlt_Coin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:14:57 PM

blockchain and vpn could make quite the pair
Grafschmidt

Activity: 599
Merit: 273

---

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:24:47 PM

Well,

now it's time to write few words about ITNS story. As You all know, ITNS have a good WhitePaper, when we look at first glance. Team is dedicated to achieve Q2/Q3, but main strengh for ITNS came from their followers on Discord chn and mostly important part, is communication with supporters !!! When You find yourself on #ITNS chn, You see, not only good spirit or wish to get rich ASAP, You see, dedication, dedication to find, resolve, argue, or to be honest, in one word, You see a devoted teamwork ! That, is the main factor, that is really rare to see, especially in one young coin as ITNS (without ICO). When I write 'teamwork', mean not only on ITNS team, mean on all supporters.
Last three months, ITNS have issues, some of them have been difficult, but as You can see, they are solved. Solved with teamwork! Also, as I know, now it's cooking something very interesting. I hope so that You have read there, that now main focus is on browser extension and marketing presentation. To be honest, current price of ITNS on market is very attractive.
- have a good WhitePaper
- have a Team, that talk with supporters, so any situation or issue can be resolved ASAP(some kind of brainstorming) and all that is done under the Team target scope, written in WhitePaper

I dare to say, ITNS coin price is now underestimated, but that is not reason to get and hodl it. Main focus, for any coin on market is, did it worth something and possible soon, so I can get some profit. No, that times have gone, now, focus have to be on Service/Product, that can be used worldwide and that can make You a nice % of profit as it is based on number of users and their opinion. Opinion, that Service/Product have affordable price and help me to get my tasks done.
ITNS is dedicated, to prevent problems, that we all sometime have..stealing data/habits/interests/serach or accident/purpose of harvesting data from browser You use and so many other things, You can't imagine. ITNS means anonymous and secure. As future comes, this kind of Service/Product, can became something that implies, on any PC, like AV You have...

That looks like an abuse of automated translation. Grin

I must agree with the fact that the team is very active and talkative. But that's not the only point that matters in crypto (although good marketing is everything...).

"Government, like dress, is the badge of lost innocence".
Thomas Paine, 1776.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:29:14 PM

We have a launch. Observing area visibility. Even though btc is down. Intense coin on a preliminary take off. Once browser extension launch, we might see a $0.50 cents value on each coin. So guys, support our project. I'm ready with my vpn exit nodes. This so intense time  Cool

Could have found the price, but it seems that it is very difficult in this kind of circumstances and very far from good word is fine. I guess waiting for something clearer to pump this up.
Jack_Vorobey

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:34:19 PM

That's right. Small capitalization of coins is easy to increase in price and move the price up. The main thing is that at the same time the project itself developed further. It is possible that in a couple of years the project will be great.
CFAB

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

everyone is predicting outrages prices meanwhile itns cant get past .003 cents
the volume is pathetic and shows the interest level, can only blame the team for this ,
get it together team itns , every update is a disappointment,big let down , always except more they way some hype on forums,
when the browser is out and working that should be the ticket to new and better exchanges , and if that doesnt happen then ITNS will continue to be a failure
larsbalzak

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

the volume is pathetic and shows the interest level, can only blame the team for this ,
get it together team itns , every update is a disappointment,big let down , always except more they way some hype on forums,
when the browser is out and working that should be the ticket to new and better exchanges , and if that doesnt happen then ITNS will continue to be a failure

If everything goes to plan $1 price isn't unrealistic.

every update is a disappointment,big let down

Why you say this?
Slimdev

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:55:34 AM

Intense.fairhash.org

Transparent IntenseCoin pool with 24/7 support

Features:

- Mining to exchange

- Workers

- Adjustable instant payout levels

- Email and telegram notifications

- SSL
jardine

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:09:05 PM

If everything goes to plan $1 price isn't unrealistic.

every update is a disappointment,big let down

Why you say this?

I hardly believe in high price for Intense coin (you say, like 1$), because VPN service just no need this kind of price.

With infinite max supply, it should be cheap and affordable; or else it s much more profitable buy usual VPN, like Nord
or Tunnel Bear, and pay 60$ a year.

MagicSmoker

Activity: 420
Merit: 182

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:37:03 PM

I hardly believe in high price for Intense coin (you say, like 1$), because VPN service just no need this kind of price.

With infinite max supply, it should be cheap and affordable; or else it s much more profitable buy usual VPN, like Nord
or Tunnel Bear, and pay 60$ a year.

A couple of huge differences are likely with the ITNS VPN vs. existing commercial services:

1. You have to trust the commercial services when they say they don't keep logs or that their security can keep out bad actors (ie - hackers, agents of oppressive governments, etc).

2. You generally have to pay for at least a month of service, even if you only need a VPN to protect yourself while using public wi-fi at a hotel, airport, etc., for a few hours or days.

leonsnow
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:31:23 AM

We are about to find out what will happen to the price of Intense once the public beta VPN plug-in is released.  A week or two from now?

Intense coin shouldn't remain at $1 M market cap when other coins with no product yet  are being valued at $50M to $100M by the market.

Has the team given any more indication of the plug-in release ?

Yes, a new report is out "01 JUL: CLOSED BETA OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED & LOCAL CHAPTER SUCCESS"

https://intensecoin.com/2018/07/closed-beta-launched-local-chapter-success/

longestday3030

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:12:01 AM

We are about to find out what will happen to the price of Intense once the public beta VPN plug-in is released.  A week or two from now?

Intense coin shouldn't remain at $1 M market cap when other coins with no product yet  are being valued at $50M to $100M by the market.

Has the team given any more indication of the plug-in release ?

Yes, a new report is out "01 JUL: CLOSED BETA OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED & LOCAL CHAPTER SUCCESS"

https://intensecoin.com/2018/07/closed-beta-launched-local-chapter-success/

Here's a quote from the recent Intense coin update.

"Within the next two to three weeks, we will begin allowing our testers the capability to act as an exit node for the proxy system. Once we are certain that all client and server (exit node) aspects of the Browser Extension have been thoroughly reviewed, we will open the beta to the public. Keep your eyes open for news of its release in the coming weeks!"

Based on the wordings used, I interpret this simply as one month of closed beta testing. After that, maybe an open beta in August of the Browser Extension or Intense BE. The Intense team's initial target dates for product development and delivery seem quite too optimistic. From the way things are progressing, I don't expect any closed beta Intense VPN client release until September or October.

As seen in the Mysterium and Privatix price movements, closed beta testings don't affect the price much in this bear market. Since Intense is now in the same boat with the two mentioned decentralized projects, I would not expect any upward price movements for Intense. I 'll wait for an actual public beta release before expecting anything.

I'm fully invested in Intense coin but recent developments have tempered my expectations. I feel I have to wait for another 3 to 5 months before realizing significant returns.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
nick1492

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:28:58 AM

As market here predicting the price of intense in the future. When other say $1 dollar is so unrealistic. I say, $1 is most probably possible. Intense already reach the $0.10  cents in value last january. That is just the outcome of traders pumping popular coin. Look at the coins with real projects. Take for instance ripple is $0.4 reaching $6 dollars. Take a look at EOS even on bear market, reaches $13 dollars. Pivx $1.95. Monaco $6.95. BAT is $0.25. So, what I'm saying here is these coins with real projects have dollar value, no matter what. It's up to you when to sell. All I can say is Intense Coin Project can reach $1Billion on coin marketcap.

lwp1on1

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:51:10 AM

Well,

- have a good WhitePaper

That looks like an abuse of automated translation. Grin

I must agree with the fact that the team is very active and talkative. But that's not the only point that matters in crypto (although good marketing is everything...).

Hmmm, your answer speaks a lot about you, not ethical for a person at that level of this forum.

English is not my native language, so, it does not give you the right to make such comments.

I'm glad we agreed on the second part of your answer, but...
The essence of the creation and uprising of the product/service is based on the exchange of information of all participants, that's the key of success. Marketing is only the result of this process...read as: Market Promotion of Product/Service.

Thank You, for commenting and please, read your comment before sending it, it's not difficult to be nice.

Have a nice day Smiley
Miningpool_id

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:58:12 AM

Intense Coin Mining Pool
Dedicated Server
Low Latency and Stable Latency
Asia Node (Singapore and Japan Location)
Ping test : 45.32.99.19 (Singapore) | 45.32.52.196 (Japan)
Pool URL : https://intense.miningpool.id
All Pool URL + Uptime Status : https://miningpool.id
Pool Fee : 0.2%

[/b]

mroctopus

Activity: 174

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:45:59 AM

As market here predicting the price of intense in the future. When other say $1 dollar is so unrealistic. I say, $1 is most probably possible. Intense already reach the $0.10  cents in value last january. That is just the outcome of traders pumping popular coin. Look at the coins with real projects. Take for instance ripple is $0.4 reaching $6 dollars. Take a look at EOS even on bear market, reaches $13 dollars. Pivx $1.95. Monaco $6.95. BAT is $0.25. So, what I'm saying here is these coins with real projects have dollar value, no matter what. It's up to you when to sell. All I can say is Intense Coin Project can reach $1Billion on coin marketcap.

It depends. I would say one dollar per bitcoin is unrealistic thinking that there is no real product behind bitcoin.  Grin
sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:23:03 AM

I would be pleased with 10 cents again in any event  Cool

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Oren4000

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:55:50 PM

I would be pleased with 10 cents again in any event  Cool

10 cents is just around $40M market capitalization. It's quite low as compared to other coins. But as starters, I would be satisfied also. Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
jardine

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

I think, the price speculation have no meaning right now.

Only thing that have a practical use - it s what Intense have nice potential to grow
(x3-x5, at least - if team will do all things they promises) and now coin lie down on the dip.

Buy now, wait for rebranding and VPN release - sell right after news, take profit.

Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 »
  Print  

Jump to: