Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:27:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185920 times)
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:01:37 PM

Still waiting for my deposit, i'm getting nervous  Angry

your transaction information is with the IT department and we will contact you when we need/have more information.
Do you think it's normal such a delay?

The 'speed' of the transactions depend on several factors that are not entirely up to us.
The Ethereum network has been suffering delays to the backlog of transactions, so, unfortunately, users have been experiencing a longer wait-time when dealing with ETH.
redleo

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:08:21 PM

your transaction information is with the IT department and we will contact you when we need/have more information.

The 'speed' of the transactions depend on several factors that are not entirely up to us.
The Ethereum network has been suffering delays to the backlog of transactions, so, unfortunately, users have been experiencing a longer wait-time when dealing with ETH.

Transaction was confirmed by the network three days ago, i'm moving founds from and to other wallets and there was no problem, only on spectocoin wallet my deposit doesn't appear at all even if confirmed by the network days ago
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:12:02 PM

what's the point of doing a currency that works with an incomprehensible bank? I would not trust this. and why should a bank have a cryptocurrency? unclear.

We are building a regulated bank for the blockchain era, which means that it will be a digital bank with traditional banking services (e.g., giving out loans, IBAN accounts, payment cards and payment processing) and will support both cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies. However, for Bankera, crypto comes first. Therefore, innovative solutions such as taking cryptoassets as collateral for loans will be offered. We will offer loans and deposits to allow its clients to get interest rates on their holdings or to borrow at a preferable rate. Hope that helps Wink

This is all clear, but if at least one of the well-known banks is to come in the same, then you will not have high competitiveness with them. Plus, take a loan at a percentage and give it back in a currency that is growing every hour so-so fun. I prefer an ordinary bank.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:48:35 PM

what's the point of doing a currency that works with an incomprehensible bank? I would not trust this. and why should a bank have a cryptocurrency? unclear.

We are building a regulated bank for the blockchain era, which means that it will be a digital bank with traditional banking services (e.g., giving out loans, IBAN accounts, payment cards and payment processing) and will support both cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies. However, for Bankera, crypto comes first. Therefore, innovative solutions such as taking cryptoassets as collateral for loans will be offered. We will offer loans and deposits to allow its clients to get interest rates on their holdings or to borrow at a preferable rate. Hope that helps Wink

And it is first ever done in cryptospace,becouse gradually will be more added,we will have run on BNK

Finally no hype

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
thehook1

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:02:20 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 10:36:43 AM by thehook1

Hi Bankera, i've made a SEPA transfer on 13 december from my previous broker ( interactive broker) to Spectrocoin.The sepa is still missing on my account  ( AFTER 6 WORKING DAYS).
I gave them all the transfer detail in form of MT900  ( you can trace the sepa from it) but no one seem to be able to answer me on chat/helpdesk.
I've opende maybe three ticket but still no answer about what's going on about my money.You can find my first ticket here (Ticket #552339 ).
What can i do?
Rubberduck59

Activity: 340

NEM <3

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:04:39 AM

Yet another revenue deposit received. I love those weekly passive Eth earnings. How much time is left for the ICO?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:10:35 AM

so as i understood project will have cards too its very intersting for me will that cards work worldwide or just EU  as most of the cards like this ,i realy want  it work not EU only.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

aleksus

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:07:08 AM

so as i understood project will have cards too its very intersting for me will that cards work worldwide or just EU  as most of the cards like this ,i realy want  it work not EU only.

The card is already avaialble here => https://spectrocoin.com/en/bitcoin-debit-card.html But it's definetely not the one with the cheapest fees, I really hope Bankera will be able to offer more attractable conditions for card holders.
redleo

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:02:29 AM

Hi Bankera, i've made a SEPA transfer on 13 december from my previous broker ( interactive broker) to Spectrocoin.The sepa is still missing on my account  ( AFTER 6 WORKING DAYS).
I gave them all the transfer detail in form of MT900  ( you can trace the sepa from it) but no one seem to be able to answer me on chat/helpdesk.
I've opende maybe three ticket but still no answer about what's going on about my money.You can find my first ticket here (Ticket #552339 ).
What can i do?
I have the same problem, a deposit of 4 days ago and doesn't appear at all even if confirmed by the network and nobody answer where the problem is and when i'll see my money!
thehook1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:22:39 AM

What can i do?
I have the same problem, a deposit of 4 days ago and doesn't appear at all even if confirmed by the network and nobody answer where the problem is and when i'll see my money!
Seems a bit different....mine it's a SEPA  ( fiat currency   €) ...it's quite impossible not to trace it ( but seems impossible for Spectrocoin to give an answer at the moment), i also gave them MT900 detail for tracing it ( given from my previous stock broker). Still waiting for an answer or what to do from them.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 03:08:38 PM

What can i do?

Hello,

Please check your PM.
thehook1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:49:11 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 04:20:07 PM by thehook1

What can i do?

Hello,

Please check your PM.
Hi Bankera, thanks for your answer.
But as i said in private i have already( many times) sent proof of payment by MT900 payment detail my broker ( interactive broker) gave me. This is the form of proof of payment they sent to me.
Otherwise i've  done as you asked me in private message, sending MT900 to the mail you gave me.
You should know, as a BANK,  this is a format used in banking transaction in which you can find all the detail of the payment.
My question is... Are you able to read an MT900 statement?
If not, please chargeback my sending account so i can have my money back.
Thanks on advance.

P.s .  my weekly revenue are paid systematically...but ..without my funds i can't buy more BNK.
yewq888

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:56:34 PM

Bankera has a great team and advisory committee, which is an important factor in this coin project that can successfully surpass the other items in the next few years. Wink
redleo

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:39:11 PM

What can i do?
Seems a bit different....mine it's a SEPA  ( fiat currency   €) ...it's quite impossible not to trace it ( but seems impossible for Spectrocoin to give an answer at the moment), i also gave them MT900 detail for tracing it ( given from my previous stock broker). Still waiting for an answer or what to do from them.
Problem is the same, our deposit disappeared, it's impossible not to trace an ethereum deposit too, record is on the blockchain. Money simply doesn't appear on our spettrocoin account and this is not fair at all!!
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:40:18 PM

so as i understood project will have cards too its very intersting for me will that cards work worldwide or just EU  as most of the cards like this ,i realy want  it work not EU only.

We are working on a global solution and we will let everyone know when we have more news about it.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 04:49:05 PM

Transaction was confirmed by the network three days ago, i'm moving founds from and to other wallets and there was no problem, only on spectocoin wallet my deposit doesn't appear at all even if confirmed by the network days ago
Your transaction will be completed this week. We apologize for your wait.
karasuri

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:45:47 PM

And it is first ever done in cryptospace,becouse gradually will be more added,we will have run on BNK

Finally no hype

Are you sure about that?  Undecided
qianliwen888666

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:18:47 AM

This is all clear, but if at least one of the well-known banks is to come in the same, then you will not have high competitiveness with them. Plus, take a loan at a percentage and give it back in a currency that is growing every hour so-so fun. I prefer an ordinary bank.

Now with the bank detached blockchain I think these are fun house, now outsiders engage in bank financial field block chain I am not optimistic, because of the large financial institutions bank once started their own play block chain, then these are the fatal blow, but these experts are better than mastery of business.
thehook1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:21:59 PM

What can i do?

Hello,

Please check your PM.
Hi Bankera, thanks for your answer.
But as i said in private i have already( many times) sent proof of payment by MT900 payment detail my broker ( interactive broker) gave me. This is the form of proof of payment they sent to me.
Otherwise i've  done as you asked me in private message, sending MT900 to the mail you gave me.
You should know, as a BANK,  this is a format used in banking transaction in which you can find all the detail of the payment.
My question is... Are you able to read an MT900 statement?
If not, please chargeback my sending account so i can have my money back.
Thanks on advance.

P.s .  my weekly revenue are paid systematically...but ..without my funds i can't buy more BNK.

[/quote]

I've sent them MT900 payment detail...they are not able to read it.
I also gave them copy of my transaction on my stock broker account ( interactive broker) with my Account ID, Transaction  ID,ACCOUNT TITLE( ME) but they are not still able to load my money on spectrocoin account or refuse the SEPA and charge me back.
I don't  wanna  think you wanna stole my money, i honestly think your employes are simply unprofessional and highly unprepared.If you wanna be a bank the first thing to do, IMHo, it's to take care of your clients money, if you want to gain some trust.
It's been 8 working days and still no trace of my money.Not even able to chargeback my sending account.It seems i'm talking to a robot.
aragon4ikSS

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:22:50 PM

is it erc 20 token? Or is it independent one??
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: