Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:29:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185913 times)
NGUYENDINHTUNG

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:29:17 PM

I want to know how many total tokens are released

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 04:33:59 PM

I want to know how many total tokens are released

Hello,
all numbers can be found here: https://blog.bankera.com/2017/12/15/bankeras-total-token-supply-explained/
cryptofaktoras

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:33:36 PM

This seems a very solid project. But there seems to be an issue which is deal breaker. From what i understand the main selling point of the token, the benefit (besides the use for the services at a discount rate which is not stated what this discount will be) is the 20% distribution from the net transaction fees generated. But this distribution is at the discretion of the company! This is stated in the second page of the white paper.
So please someone correct me if i am wrong, the deal here is for people to give their money to the company but they have no legal rights! They get back nothing in reality! If after the ico or when the net transaction fees become significant, company may come and say we only give 10% or nothing! Is this the reality or am i missing something here?
Hasnt anyone considered this??? How are my interests as investor protected?

Thank you in advance for any constructive and insightful replies.

You can check the Term & Conditions for more information: https://bankera.com/papers/Bankera_Terms_and_Conditions.pdf

>Some extracts from the Terms & Conditions:

Bankera may change, amend, delete or add to this Agreement or any of the terms and
conditions contained in any policies or rules governing the Website and/or the Services
at any time and in its sole discretion without notice.

BNK is not redeemable, associated
with financial return

You cannot expect profit from BNK and shall have no expectations of profit from the
future success of Bankera’s business and/or the efforts of Bankera or other persons.

BNKs are not shares of Bankera. BNK does not represent ownership interests or grant
ownership, control and voting rights in Bankera, as well as does not grant any rights to
receive a share of Bankera’s profit.

>so can someone tell me why to invest? And to what i invest if i do?  I am just giving away money to the shareholders of the company, for nothing, no significant in return.
Am i missing something here?

They ask for charity?
newltr18

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:59:38 PM

Why is many people talking that Bankera is a Scam?

I just read this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126829.0

Can someone provide with more detailed information about post above?
Ansault

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:51:38 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 12:41:42 AM by Ansault

Nearly 50 million ICO tokens were sold today and the 70M € ICO capital barrier was broken. The number of new contributors are on the rise again - 928 today vs wednesday's low of 620 - almost a 50% growth. BNK is still pretty far from the projected blue trendline (2,55B vs 2,73B), though. At current rate, a little over 50% of ICO tokens will be sold by the end of february.

Charts:

https://i.imgur.com/3yYnUc8.png

https://i.imgur.com/pWK6c3o.png

Ansault

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:03:04 AM

>so can someone tell me why to invest? And to what i invest if i do?  I am just giving away money to the shareholders of the company, for nothing, no significant in return.

They ask for charity?

There are no guarantees in life, only opportunities. It's up to you to decide which ones to take and which ones to pass. People thought I was nuts when I decided to get into bitcoin 6 years ago. The herd will always choose wrong, that's how the minority gets rich. If BNK doesn't make sense to you, move on.

Chrisumz0r

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:55:54 AM

I have deposited bitcoin onto SpectroCoin, but I can't figure out how to actually buy BNK.

Help?

Hello,

Once you log in to your SpectroCoin account, you need to head to the exchange section. You can check this tutorial as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA7sWGyJ_40&t

I did that, but there is no option to purchase BNK.

https://ibb.co/j5tmzG
Ansault

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:16:46 AM

you don't seem to have XEM on the list either... maybe scroll down abit? ( the list has a scroll bar)

Chrisumz0r

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:52:01 AM

https://ibb.co/j5tmzG

you don't seem to have XEM on the list either... maybe scroll down abit? ( the list has a scroll bar)

I got it to work, I think it's because I was using a VPN.
taseigerku

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:33:35 AM

Why is many people talking that Bankera is a Scam?

I just read this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126829.0

Can someone provide with more detailed information about post above?

this kind question rise my eyebrow..
i hope dev can clarify this issue as clear as possible.

cryptofaktoras

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:36:11 AM

This seems a very solid project. But there seems to be an issue which is deal breaker. From what i understand the main selling point of the token, the benefit (besides the use for the services at a discount rate which is not stated what this discount will be) is the 20% distribution from the net transaction fees generated. But this distribution is at the discretion of the company! This is stated in the second page of the white paper.
So please someone correct me if i am wrong, the deal here is for people to give their money to the company but they have no legal rights! They get back nothing in reality! If after the ico or when the net transaction fees become significant, company may come and say we only give 10% or nothing! Is this the reality or am i missing something here?

You can check the Term & Conditions for more information: https://bankera.com/papers/Bankera_Terms_and_Conditions.pdf

Bankera may change, amend, delete or add to this Agreement or any of the terms and
conditions contained in any policies or rules governing the Website and/or the Services

with financial return

You cannot expect profit from BNK and shall have no expectations of profit from the
future success of Bankera’s business and/or the efforts of Bankera or other persons.

BNKs are not shares of Bankera. BNK does not represent ownership interests or grant
ownership, control and voting rights in Bankera, as well as does not grant any rights to

They ask for charity?

No reply from any people of the project???
So i assume all the above are indeed true. Unbelievable!

It is unfortunate to what this space has come to. The greedy of people blinds them and to be honest  although unfortunate people will lose their money and should have no one to blame for other than themselves.

How can someone invest under these terms and conditions?
It is not investing under these terms and conditions... It is charity. You give away your money!

The only reason someone should invest is because dump enough people, in their thousands, will invest and believe that this token has value, and thus drive price of a worthless token up. Only invest to get the pump and then dump. But this is not responsible behaviour... How many people need to get burnt before they learn? My guess is never enough times.

Anyhow, i can only hope that at least this post has made people a bit more informed and aware of the risks they take by investing here.
Ansault

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:32:48 AM

It is unfortunate to what this space has come to. The greedy of people blinds them and to be honest  although unfortunate people will lose their money and should have no one to blame for other than themselves.

It is not investing under these terms and conditions... It is charity. You give away your money!

The only reason someone should invest is because dump enough people, in their thousands, will invest and believe that this token has value, and thus drive price of a worthless token up. Only invest to get the pump and then dump. But this is not responsible behaviour... How many people need to get burnt before they learn? My guess is never enough times.

Anyhow, i can only hope that at least this post has made people a bit more informed and aware of the risks they take by investing here.

Nothing is guaranteed. If you can't accept that, move on. Tantruming here is pointless.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:35:24 PM

with financial return

They ask for charity?

If you want guaranteed incomes icp you need to find bitconnect oco's style,there are some
It will not problem for you to find them on btctalk

By myself i am staying away from that kind of investment

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
manhdn

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

So what do you say?? Just keep silent? That means you agree that you are scamming us?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126829.0
We are waiting for your official statement about this. Otherwise, all of us must report that BANKERA is operating by a SCAMMER and it is a scam project.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

Please make your own threads for scam accusations.

Ansault

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:22:05 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 10:41:20 PM by Ansault

Over 61 million tokens sold today, new contributor numbers have been steadily growing since panic wednesday: up almost 22% since yesterday and over 81% since wednesday's low. Almost 87% of tokens available at 1.9 cents are gone. At this rate, next softcap will be hit sometime next week around thursday or friday.

https://i.imgur.com/SplFacF.png

https://i.imgur.com/hN7CM94.png

Ansault

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:39:09 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2018, 11:20:01 PM by Ansault

So what do you say?? Just keep silent? That means you agree that you are scamming us?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126829.0
We are waiting for your official statement about this. Otherwise, all of us must report that BANKERA is operating by a SCAMMER and it is a scam project.

I read through that entire thread and my conclusion is that it's nothing more than unsubstantiated crap posted by some TOS violators, who got their accounts locked for some sketchy activities.

edit: digging deeper, turns out the guy claiming spectrocoin stole 100 bitcoins from him comes from ... wait for it ... Nigeria, the scam nation.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:00:18 AM

Over 61 million tokens sold today, new contributor numbers have been steadily growing since panic wednesday: up almost 22% since yesterday and over 81% since wednesday's low. Almost 87% of tokens available at 1.9 cents are gone. At this rate, next softcap will be hit sometime next week around thursday or friday.

https://i.imgur.com/SplFacF.png

https://i.imgur.com/hN7CM94.png

It may grow even faster.Korean exchanges are losing banks support

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 10:03:38 AM

with financial return

>so can someone tell me why to invest? And to what i invest if i do?  I am just giving away money to the shareholders of the company, for nothing, no significant in return.

They ask for charity?

It is unfortunate to what this space has come to. The greedy of people blinds them and to be honest  although unfortunate people will lose their money and should have no one to blame for other than themselves.

Buying a crypto currency almost never entails sharing of revenue, dividends, equity, voting rights, membership, etc.

Only few coins, e.g. NEO which gives GAS, hold such attributes.

Ansault

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:32:52 PM

Week 3 stats for BNK: https://i.imgur.com/4WA6OIX.png

At current rate, Bankera will sell about 70% of ICO tokens total by the end of the ICO: https://i.imgur.com/S7WK9Q2.png

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: