Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:41:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185913 times)
Crypto1982

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

I can only agree push the the exchange and try to migrate as much customers from Spectrocoin

200 Free-Coins - http://bit.ly/2xJdycn - decentral social network
50 Free-Coins - http://bit.ly/2wB3C3M - new crypto exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:00:59 AM

ECB crypto bank rather risky name.Thay want to get big money from market .I am affraid regulators can watch that banks offers
From regulation field i know ECB recommended to exchanged to be registered in a case of USA license is obligation

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:13:53 AM

i buy bnk on spectrocoin, now what we do? wait for another exchange?its any telegram link for bankera?

You do not have to do anything else at the moment; you will receive your revenue share automatically to your SpectroCoin ETH wallet. You can check our blog post for information about the upcoming steps: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/03/02/bankeras-roadmap-what-comes-next/
thanks for fast respond..good job,,bankera ready to the moon, 0,1 $ - 1$ come on Grin
raoulsergia

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:13:01 AM

I have a few questions:

Is the revenue share sent to the spectrocoin wallet even if the coins are stored on an external wallet?
Also is the share automatic or is it done manually?
interesting to see what % is received in a year
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:59:07 AM

I have a few questions:

Is the revenue share sent to the spectrocoin wallet even if the coins are stored on an external wallet?

Hello,

The revenue share is sent automatically to SpectroCoin while you hold your tokens there. When it will be possible to withdraw them, if you send your tokens to an external wallet, you will have to claim your revenue share through the smart contract.
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:03:33 PM

I have a few questions:

Hello,

The revenue share is sent automatically to SpectroCoin while you hold your tokens there. When it will be possible to withdraw them, if you send your tokens to an external wallet, you will have to claim your revenue share through the smart contract.

Do you have some roadmap/estimation when these smart contracts in Etherium and NEM networks will be available ? I'm really curious how it will be implemented. Will total supply be mirrored between blockchains ? Can I change from ERC20 to NEM token or once withdrawn to one of blockchains it will stay there  ?
1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:05:37 PM

The moment that ICO raise amount hits figure like 177 mil, you know its doomed to fail. investors might make x2 for their investment but that you can make with current trading coins with less risk. Remember Tezos, Filecoin, Kin et all.
Cafa

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

When I look at the Roadmap, which of the milestones is the precursor to allowing the sale of BNK tokens?

Those of us who wish to sell BNK tokens, are we waiting for "BNK tokens available on Spectrocoin", which is supposed to happen in Q2?

How much time are we looking at here? A month, two, three? More?
nexus2k14

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:45:02 PM

When I was asking last time when Tokens will be released I was told, after ICO is complete. I am super happy I invested small otherwise I will be angry  now. Its like take your money and if you don't want to wait you had to wait - no other options. 
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:56:02 PM
Merited by freigeist (1)

I need to warn people. You cannot change your SpectroCoin profile email address! So what happens if you lose access to your email address? The answer is you just lost all the funds in your account.

I'm learning this lesson the hard way, but never, ever register on any cryptocurrency related service with an email address that might expire or for any other reason not be there in a year or next month. YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT. Your profile email address is your permanent identity.

On SpectroCoin, you can create a new account and transfer all assets to the new account. If you have any doubts about the email address you currently use in your profile, then do it now. Use a gmail address to register an account, or some other email provider that is too big to fail. Make the change while you still have access to the old email address. Because once you lose access to it, you will no longer be able to confirm withdrawals and that's it. Bye bye funds!

SpectroCoin is not alone. Poloniex says they can't change profile email addresses either. Cryptopia for practical purposes (because they do not respond to support tickets) can't either. BitTrex has a process you can go through to change your email address (and I did this successfully) but it's not automatic. Coinbase does allow you to change your profile email address automatically, but they seem to be the exception.

When it comes to cryptocurrency related services, your profile email address is your permanent identity. So make sure your email address is also permanent!
Ansault

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:43:40 PM

I need to warn people. You cannot change your SpectroCoin profile email address! So what happens if you lose access to your email address? The answer is you just lost all the funds in your account.

I'm learning this lesson the hard way, but never, ever register on any cryptocurrency related service with an email address that might expire or for any other reason not be there in a year or next month. YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT. Your profile email address is your permanent identity.

On SpectroCoin, you can create a new account and transfer all assets to the new account. If you have any doubts about the email address you currently use in your profile, then do it now. Use a gmail address to register an account, or some other email provider that is too big to fail. Make the change while you still have access to the old email address. Because once you lose access to it, you will no longer be able to confirm withdrawals and that's it. Bye bye funds!

SpectroCoin is not alone. Poloniex says they can't change profile email addresses either. Cryptopia for practical purposes (because they do not respond to support tickets) can't either. BitTrex has a process you can go through to change your email address (and I did this successfully) but it's not automatic. Coinbase does allow you to change your profile email address automatically, but they seem to be the exception.

When it comes to cryptocurrency related services, your profile email address is your permanent identity. So make sure your email address is also permanent!

I just don't get people, who won't set up 2FA. What's the upside?

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:55:46 PM

I just don't get people, who won't set up 2FA. What's the upside?

Japanise exch was hacked cause 2fa 500mln$ worth nem stolen

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:24:34 PM

2FA can be a real hassle if you're only dealing in small amounts, and as was stated earlier, it's not the panacea of security. However, relying on an email address to be permanent is plain stupid. Most of the online world understands that email addresses come and go, so they allow users to change them at will. With cryptocurrency it's different. Hence, people need to know that profile email addresses often cannot be changed. This is the case with SpectroCoin.
Legionar

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

When will we got pro - rata coins? Any news? SCAM? If this is a scam we will found you guys! You cannot hide, world became just a small village!
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:36:08 PM

When will we got pro - rata coins? Any news? SCAM? If this is a scam we will found you guys! You cannot hide, world became just a small village!

I think you are in the wrong thread. You must in the envion thread. everyone is waiting for the token. everything is in perfect order so far
CryptoCashCow

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:38:53 PM

When starts the ICO?
Ansault

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:55:07 PM

Check their blog, maybe?

> One of the first steps will be the pro-rata distribution of unsold tokens to pre-ICO and ICO token holders, which will happen within a week.

Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

If you have problems with your current email, you must contact SpectroCoin support. There is a security procedure to be followed in such situation and they can inform you better in case this happens.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:35:43 AM

Do you have some roadmap/estimation when these smart contracts in Etherium and NEM networks will be available ? I'm really curious how it will be implemented. Will total supply be mirrored between blockchains ? Can I change from ERC20 to NEM token or once withdrawn to one of blockchains it will stay there  ?

When I look at the Roadmap, which of the milestones is the precursor to allowing the sale of BNK tokens?

Those of us who wish to sell BNK tokens, are we waiting for "BNK tokens available on Spectrocoin", which is supposed to happen in Q2?

How much time are we looking at here? A month, two, three? More?

Please check the blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/03/02/bankeras-roadmap-what-comes-next/#more-2602

There is information about the pro-rata distribution, about exchanging BNKs, about Bankera's exchange and so on.
daimaa

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:40:25 AM

Japanese version is live: http://bankera.com/index-jp.html

This link doesn't work!
Waiting whitepapper Japanese version.
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: