Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:05:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185915 times)
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:10:59 AM

Japanese version is live: http://bankera.com/index-jp.html

This link doesn't work!
Waiting whitepapper Japanese version.

https://blog.bankera.com/2018/03/02/bankeras-roadmap-what-comes-next/#more-2602

"Bankera’s website is being updated to reflect this new phase and it will soon be available in more languages, in addition to English. The upgrades are done step by step according to UI/UX design to make it user-friendly and pleasant to navigate."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
holdtodie1993

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:52:35 PM

very quickly , i was test buy a mobile card with spectrocoin. nice.
https://img1.picload.org/image/daologra/1.jpg
https://img1.picload.org/image/daologrr/2.jpg
https://img1.picload.org/image/daologgw/3.jpg
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

I need to warn people. You cannot change your SpectroCoin profile email address! So what happens if you lose access to your email address? The answer is you just lost all the funds in your account.

I'm learning this lesson the hard way, but never, ever register on any cryptocurrency related service with an email address that might expire or for any other reason not be there in a year or next month. YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT. Your profile email address is your permanent identity.

On SpectroCoin, you can create a new account and transfer all assets to the new account. If you have any doubts about the email address you currently use in your profile, then do it now. Use a gmail address to register an account, or some other email provider that is too big to fail. Make the change while you still have access to the old email address. Because once you lose access to it, you will no longer be able to confirm withdrawals and that's it. Bye bye funds!

SpectroCoin is not alone. Poloniex says they can't change profile email addresses either. Cryptopia for practical purposes (because they do not respond to support tickets) can't either. BitTrex has a process you can go through to change your email address (and I did this successfully) but it's not automatic. Coinbase does allow you to change your profile email address automatically, but they seem to be the exception.

When it comes to cryptocurrency related services, your profile email address is your permanent identity. So make sure your email address is also permanent!

If you have problems with your current email, you must contact SpectroCoin support. There is a security procedure to be followed in such situation and they can inform you better in case this happens.

Trust me, SpectroCoin support and I are on a first name basis! I'm currently being told there is nothing they can do, which I consider to be garbage. There are *always* options. Cryptopia, where I have the same problem, just last night changed my account profile email address based on account information I'd provided them. I will keep bugging SpectroCoin. They have no right to hold my funds hostage.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

No news and updates since the ICO finished. Before and during the ico, Updates were consistent. This is fishy. Even the weekly revenue Payouts are now delayed. The team needs to get their acts together and distribute and work towards getting BNK listed on exchanges.

Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:48:33 PM

No news and updates since the ICO finished. Before and during the ico, Updates were consistent. This is fishy. Even the weekly revenue Payouts are now delayed. The team needs to get their acts together and distribute and work towards getting BNK listed on exchanges.

The weekly revenue shares have always been distributed between Mondays and Wednesdays; and we post if there are any delays.

For updates, you can check our blog (link available a few messages above).
Jisatsu

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:09:38 PM

A project about banking that carries blockchain technology and also minimizes the costs incurred for the transaction process, this project will run successfully.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:10:33 PM

The weekly revenue shares have always been distributed between Mondays and Wednesdays; and we post if there are any delays.

For updates, you can check our blog (link available a few messages above).

copy a few news here. this is better than always referring to other media. that's not a lot of work and all investors are looking forward to it a bit. That can not really be that hard  Grin Grin
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:11:12 PM

Actually Bankera unlike many other ICOs gives quite clear and transparent roadmap, so far they do everything what they promised, so don't panic and don't spread FUD.
Opurum

Activity: 306
Merit: 102

Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:05:51 PM

I need to warn people. You cannot change your SpectroCoin profile email address! So what happens if you lose access to your email address? The answer is you just lost all the funds in your account.

I'm learning this lesson the hard way, but never, ever register on any cryptocurrency related service with an email address that might expire or for any other reason not be there in a year or next month. YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT. Your profile email address is your permanent identity.

On SpectroCoin, you can create a new account and transfer all assets to the new account. If you have any doubts about the email address you currently use in your profile, then do it now. Use a gmail address to register an account, or some other email provider that is too big to fail. Make the change while you still have access to the old email address. Because once you lose access to it, you will no longer be able to confirm withdrawals and that's it. Bye bye funds!

SpectroCoin is not alone. Poloniex says they can't change profile email addresses either. Cryptopia for practical purposes (because they do not respond to support tickets) can't either. BitTrex has a process you can go through to change your email address (and I did this successfully) but it's not automatic. Coinbase does allow you to change your profile email address automatically, but they seem to be the exception.

When it comes to cryptocurrency related services, your profile email address is your permanent identity. So make sure your email address is also permanent!

If you have problems with your current email, you must contact SpectroCoin support. There is a security procedure to be followed in such situation and they can inform you better in case this happens.

Trust me, SpectroCoin support and I are on a first name basis! I'm currently being told there is nothing they can do, which I consider to be garbage. There are *always* options. Cryptopia, where I have the same problem, just last night changed my account profile email address based on account information I'd provided them. I will keep bugging SpectroCoin. They have no right to hold my funds hostage.

I think this is an issue we as a community should press down on spectroCoin for a  change. Cyptocurrency services operators such as SpectroCoin should find a fair balance between their corporate policies on security and customer convinience and satisfaction. We should pressure SpectroCoin for a change. This is also one way through which the community could define standards and self-regulate the industry.
daimaa

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:33:18 AM

Japanese version is live: http://bankera.com/index-jp.html

This link doesn't work!
Waiting whitepapper Japanese version.

https://blog.bankera.com/2018/03/02/bankeras-roadmap-what-comes-next/#more-2602

"Bankera’s website is being updated to reflect this new phase and it will soon be available in more languages, in addition to English. The upgrades are done step by step according to UI/UX design to make it user-friendly and pleasant to navigate."

Thank you for your response!!
Ansault

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:50:52 AM

I hope they haven't made some terribly stupid design mistake where the user id in their database is somehow linked to or derived from user's email address. Otherwise it's just a matter of getting ahold of the right person. Keep the pressure on them until the problem is kicked to someone who isn't a low level support grunt.

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:20:50 AM

I hope they haven't made some terribly stupid design mistake where the user id in their database is somehow linked to or derived from user's email address. Otherwise it's just a matter of getting ahold of the right person. Keep the pressure on them until the problem is kicked to someone who isn't a low level support grunt.

Even if they have, there are ways to deal with it. They said I should set up a new account with a different email address and then transfer the assets over. I can't do the second part due to email confirm requirements, but I already took care of the first part. They would need some way to prove that I own both accounts so that they can make the transfer on their end and feel confident that no one is getting scammed. I suggested they make a small deposit of some currency into each account and then have me tell support what it is. That I can do since I'm still able to log into the original account and the new account. Funny thing is that banks do that sort of thing all the time to double check that you actually own the bank account you are trying to link to whatever third party service it is.

Yes, I am going to keep bugging them about this until I regain access to my funds. There simply has to be a way to make it work for everyone. Thanks for the support.

I think this is an issue we as a community should press down on spectroCoin for a  change. Cyptocurrency services operators such as SpectroCoin should find a fair balance between their corporate policies on security and customer convinience and satisfaction. We should pressure SpectroCoin for a change. This is also one way through which the community could define standards and self-regulate the industry.

I would definitely appreciate any help and support anyone here wants to offer. I think there should always be a way to change emails or recover accounts where email access was lost, because it does happen sometimes.
Opurum

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:10:31 AM

Even if they have, there are ways to deal with it. They said I should set up a new account with a different email address and then transfer the assets over. I can't do the second part due to email confirm requirements, but I already took care of the first part. They would need some way to prove that I own both accounts so that they can make the transfer on their end and feel confident that no one is getting scammed. I suggested they make a small deposit of some currency into each account and then have me tell support what it is. That I can do since I'm still able to log into the original account and the new account. Funny thing is that banks do that sort of thing all the time to double check that you actually own the bank account you are trying to link to whatever third party service it is.

Yes, I am going to keep bugging them about this until I regain access to my funds. There simply has to be a way to make it work for everyone. Thanks for the support.

I would definitely appreciate any help and support anyone here wants to offer. I think there should always be a way to change emails or recover accounts where email access was lost, because it does happen sometimes.

I think we should all head to SpectroCoin's official Twitter and Facebook pages. There we can en mass convince SpectroCoin to do something about this.
Opurum

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:20:29 AM

I just twhtted on SpectroCoin: I'm concerned, just as some other members of the SpectroCoin community, that a wallet email cannot be changed & users who loose access to their email equally loose access to their funds on SpectroCoin. Lost access shouldn't mean lost funds. #MakeUserEmailChangableOnSpectrocoin
thehook1

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:34:29 AM

Any news about when our tokens will be listed on some exchange other than spectrocoin?
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

Team SpectroCoin should take into consideration update their service provided to users continuously to meet the needs of users. especially with regard to changing his account data on the site without losing his fund.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

Your email is your access to your account, where you keep money at. Therefore, you must make sure you are using a reliable and long-term service, not an email that expires after certain days/weeks/months. Many users do not even have verified accounts, so how SpectroCoin team be 1000% sure that it is you contacting them for a change?
In this situation, your email and personal data are the proof that you are the true owner of the account. It cannot be changed, because that would eliminate the whole purpose of it. It is the same as if you walk into a bank, present no identity confirmation and demand that they transfer funds from one account to another.
You are fully responsible for the provided information and the safety of your credentials.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:05:53 AM

If you have any further doubts, you can check SpectroCoin Terms & Conditions, with which you agreed when you created your account.
Legionar

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:08:05 AM

So the week is almost over, will we get our coins?
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:09:08 AM

So the week is almost over, will we get our coins?

The blog post was published on March 2nd. Therefore, until tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: