Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:05:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185915 times)
john_jones

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:51:39 PM

You might be JAILED for such unauthorized and FALSE information you talk

Unfortunately it's not me, who will be jailed. Vytautas Karalevičius , Mantas Mockevičius and their affiliates will be jailed very soon!

They Just got E-money License from Central Lithuanian BANK.

Could you give us a link to that license ?

Also - they aquired A REAL F*CKING BANK with over 120 workers already

Where is that bank ? Address or a link to the website ?  

It is one of the finest and highest quality project you will ever see

Yes sure.. It is.. Project with no physical office or address. Project that purchased a non working bank in Vanuatu that is illegal in EU, US and China.

Dude, this project is one of the biggest scams in crypto history. Much worse then bitconnect was. Now bankera scammers will hire the army of paid shills for posting positive reviews in this thread. All of you will go to the jail. But before doing so, you will face some serious Russian dudes, that invested in this project. And you know what ? It is better for you to go to the jail yourself, before that dudes will meet you.

Why so much pain?? Did Bankera CEO bang your mother?  They delivered everything that has been promised so far!
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:52:29 PM

Today this topic is turned into funny thing so many posts to have fun people are discovering hidden truth and what is happening behind the scene. I would like to stay away in current situation and will take risk with my investment instead of panic sell.
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:02:55 PM

I don't understand there were many reports scamming about this project but people still kept invited into. And now their tokens going to 0 value. this will be big hurt and lesson for investors without deep research about project before you put money in

There were no reports. Just accusations without arguments or fundaments.

It is your fault. STOP feeding the retarded kids. Ignore them and move on. You (this username) represent a big business named Bankera & Spectrocoin. You cannot fuel their cheap trolling. grow up
Moris1987

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

I think their "headquarters" are like those of hitler ones in the end of the war before red army entered into the Berlin. Bankera team do you feel the panic or do you need more time? Shocked
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

What is with your vc card ordering doesnt work
You need to spend some money to upgrade sc servers i think
And one more do you know /wallet.alliedwallet.com/.
I received email from them after trying to order your vc card

We are pleased to advise you that your recent application for an Allied Wallet prepaid card account has been approved. Your card will be sent out to you shortly.

When you receive your card, please follow the instructions provided in this email.

You will need to activate your card and set up your secure access details. You may do this online at: https://wallet.alliedwallet.com/.

Please use

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:41:32 PM

We are pleased to advise you that your recent application for an Allied Wallet prepaid card account has been approved. Your card will be sent out to you shortly.

When you receive your card, please follow the instructions provided in this email.

You will need to activate your card and set up your secure access details. You may do this online at: https://wallet.alliedwallet.com/.

Please use

Hello,

Please contact SpectroCoin support so they will check it for you. They are available through the Live Chat on spectrocoin.com or at helpdesk@spectrocoin.com.
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

I wonder why the post turned into mutual insults?
There are obviously people who like to spread rumors about every major project on BTT.

btw is BNK weekly share will remain and who will be eligible for it?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
CryptoNeed

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

Nope.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:50:57 PM

I wonder why the post turned into mutual insults?
There are obviously people who like to spread rumors about every major project on BTT.

btw is BNK weekly share will remain and who will be eligible for it?

I test-transfered 100k BNK to my MEW. Revenue is working perfectly so far.

Great minds discuss ideas,
average minds discuss events,
small minds discuss people. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
vapvap11

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:55:58 PM

Guys, when will be added new exchanges? hitbtc has little liquidity despite the large trading turnover.
btcdimcash

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

Lol they dont really resolved the problem. I am still waiting for my ETH to arrive on my SpectroCoin wallet (since 6 days). I supported them but i always get the same freaking copy & paste answer. Sure they are trustable (not), this is real
Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:08:09 PM

Yes sure.. It is.. Project with no physical office or address. Project that purchased a non working bank in Vanuatu that is illegal in EU, US and China.

Wow. Cool. Very nice island : diving and more  Grin  bankera  Grin Grin Grin good bank
Vanuatu is an island nation in the South Pacific, which comprises some 80 islands and stretches over a distance of 1,300 km. Around the islands, there are coral reef dive sites, underwater caves and wrecks such as the SS President Coolidge troop tanker that sunk in World War II. The capital and economic center of the country is the port city of Port Vila on the island of Efate. The local National Museum highlights the Melanesian culture of Vanuatu.
Moris1987

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:45:14 PM

How much time will this "coin" need to reach 0? Week, two?  It is hilarius how every day drop by 5% to 10%. The only satisfastion now will be reading the news with article: "albanian mafia caught Bankera's CEO". That would be priceless.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:22:26 PM

Please use

Hello,

Please contact SpectroCoin support so they will check it for you. They are available through the Live Chat on spectrocoin.com or at helpdesk@spectrocoin.com.

Already did
Yes it is your cards provider wordwide licensed by Bank Of England and FCA
Finaly some good news

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:24:58 PM

How much time will this "coin" need to reach 0? Week, two?  It is hilarius how every day drop by 5% to 10%. The only satisfastion now will be reading the news with article: "albanian mafia caught Bankera's CEO". That would be priceless.

so what is your agenda in trying to damage this project?

obviously you did not invest in Bankera, and because you live in some poor eastern european shithole.

you are also not doing this out of noble motives as some self-anointed sheriff trolls to warn naive innocent investors by exposing what you perceive scams, because you are too poor to afford the luxury of wasting your time and energy.

which brings me to the point: who is paying you? what is your profit in doing this?

one look at your pathetic post history exposes you as a psycho troll, and as since you can't afford to waste your time at your leisure you must have some way of profiting from stalking and trolling Bankera

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1951834;sa=showPosts;start=220
Moris1987

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:30:08 PM

so what is your agenda in trying to damage this project?

obviously you did not invest in Bankera, and because you live in some poor eastern european shithole.

you are also not doing this out of noble motives as some self-anointed sheriff trolls to warn naive innocent investors by exposing what you perceive scams, because you are too poor to afford the luxury of wasting your time and energy.

which brings me to the point: who is paying you? what is your profit in doing this?

one look at your pathetic post history exposes you as a psycho troll, and as since you can't afford to waste your time at your leisure you must have some way of profiting from stalking and trolling Bankera

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1951834;sa=showPosts;start=220

What a dumb conclusions. I was actually thinking to open the business in those country since the electricity is cheap there. Obviously you dont mine in Australia. But since there is just to many shitcoins in the market there is basically no volatility anymore. Regarding Bankera? Influenced people invested in it. And they are very angry. Bankera literally flushed almost all of their money. They are playing very dangerous game.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 04:34:06 PM

I don't understand there were many reports scamming about this project but people still kept invited into. And now their tokens going to 0 value. this will be big hurt and lesson for investors without deep research about project before you put money in

We have stated before that the price is set by sellers and buyers. The volumes are great and show that there is much interest in the project. It's early to judge the pricing of the market, but we're certain it will show positive signs while we continue with project development and introduce new products

No one is obliged to use HitBTC. You can store the BNKs until the price is good for you. Bankera is a long-term investment. Once BNK price is stable, contributes will be able to buy/sell BNK on SpectroCoin and later on within few months on our own exchange.
Moris1987

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:39:53 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 05:08:16 PM by Moris1987

We have stated before that the price is set by sellers and buyers. The volumes are great and show that there is much interest in the project. It's early to judge the pricing of the market, but we're certain it will show positive signs while we continue with project development and introduce new products

No one is obliged to use HitBTC. You can store the BNKs until the price is good for you. Bankera is a long-term investment. Once BNK price is stable, contributes will be able to buy/sell BNK on SpectroCoin and later on within few months on our own exchange.

You also stated of opening of exchange second quarter but it will be delayed for few more months. Retards.

I bought this shitcoin for 0.027 usd and price slashed by that for 300%.
fc_simplified

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:15:11 PM

I don't believe Bankera is a Scam, yet. I did invested in Bankera, a lot. And I believe those 2/3 guys talking s*** are the real scammers.
However, to the Bankera's guys, I am really ungry because:
-----------------------------------------------------------

1) the Bankera exchange won't be ready in Q2 as promissed, and I asked you many times about a date and no answers.
   "several months" as an answer looks like a mockery to me.

2) BNK started quoting in HitBTC about an hour before is was stipulated. I am sorry if you feel bad about what I am gonna say but that play was:
DISCRETIONARY, UNFAIR, UNETHICAL, ARBITRARY, BIASED and DISHONEST.

Business is about TRUST, MUTUAL TRUST between people, imagine in a world like the "cryptocoins world" where there are almost no rules yet, how much we need trust.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:26:04 PM

You also stated of opening of exchange second quarter but it will be delayed for few more months. Retards.

I bought this shitcoin for 0.027 usd and price slashed by that for 300%.

Again, no one can judge the coin from the first few days. Additionally, you could just hold and when you get the price you are aiming for, you can sell. HitBTC is just the first step.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 05:28:27 PM

I don't believe Bankera is a Scam, yet. I did invested in Bankera, a lot. And I believe those 2/3 guys talking s*** are the real scammers.
However, to the Bankera's guys, I am really ungry because:
-----------------------------------------------------------

1) the Bankera exchange won't be ready in Q2 as promissed, and I asked you many times about a date and no answers.
   "several months" as an answer looks like a mockery to me.

2) BNK started quoting in HitBTC about an hour before is was stipulated. I am sorry if you feel bad about what I am gonna say but that play was:
DISCRETIONARY, UNFAIR, UNETHICAL, ARBITRARY, BIASED and DISHONEST.

Business is about TRUST, MUTUAL TRUST between people, imagine in a world like the "cryptocoins world" where there are almost no rules yet, how much we need trust.

1. The reason why it is delayed a bit is explained in the blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/06/01/steps-toward-becoming-a-bank-for-the-blockchain-era/

2. Could you, if you please specify what exactly you mean by that point.
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: