Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:18:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185913 times)
Moris1987

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:36:01 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 11:57:37 AM by Moris1987

Invest more than 1000,- in the ico and get a (free)card?  Is this still the intention?
Yes, we will send the vouchers for those who bought BNKs with more than 1000 EUR.

Hello, what amount of BNK are equal to 1000 EUR?
I don't remember what my initial cost was (It may be under 1000 EUR) but counting in the bonus and the last ICO price, my holdings was way
above it.

140.000BNK for 1000€ I bought for 2500€ and have 177.000BNK.  Fu... scamers. But soon they will get what they asked for. Riping people works for limited time of period. But not all the time. And they were laughing for good volume while they were droping their useless shitcoins on Hitbtc.

Would suggest all to sell what they have just to get portion of money left. Soon this shitcoin will go to 0. They even have there own people employed to chat with themselves on their "chat" group about bullshit. There will be no exchange or even bank it is just an illusion. Best rip off ever.  

God bless BTC talk and transparency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thehihoguy

Activity: 497
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

Invest more than 1000,- in the ico and get a (free)card?  Is this still the intention?
Yes, we will send the vouchers for those who bought BNKs with more than 1000 EUR.

I don't remember what my initial cost was (It may be under 1000 EUR) but counting in the bonus and the last ICO price, my holdings was way
above it.

140.000BNK for 1000€ I bought for 2500€ and have 177.000BNK.  Fu... scamers. But soon they will get what they asked for. Riping people works for limited time of period. But not all the time. And they were laughing for good volume while they were droping their useless shitcoins on Hitbtc.

Would suggest all to sell what they have just to get portion of money left. Soon this shitcoin will go to 0. They even have there own people employed to chat with themselves on their "chat" group about bullshit. There will be no exchange or even bank it is just an illusion. Best rip off ever.  

Why so many people already worried? Chill and observe the project
What did you expect to happen after trading started? The total supply is quite huge and therefor the value of each coin low. this project is not blockchain world changing and therefor it wont be worth more than 0.10 USD anytime soon....this is not stellar/cardano or what not. Youre not getting rich over night...

Chill...
jakob20

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

above it.

Can not ban this person? He creates bad atmosphere, says things without proofs or fundamentals, I just hate the project before starting, we all agree that he is a troll, why do we have to support this person?
CryptoNeed

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

Nope.

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 12:09:02 PM

above it.

Why so many people already worried? Chill and observe the project
What did you expect to happen after trading started? The total supply is quite huge and therefor the value of each coin low. this project is not blockchain world changing and therefor it wont be worth more than 0.10 USD anytime soon....this is not stellar/cardano or what not. Youre not getting rich over night...

Chill...

Exactly. Come back in 2020 ;-)

Great minds discuss ideas,
average minds discuss events,
small minds discuss people. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
icqcointokenwallet

Activity: 259
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:43:24 PM

above it.

In any investment, you only loose if you sell for less than what you paid for.  How did they scam you? We as hodlers and traders control the price.  Continue with the dumpage.  Fill muh bags!!!!!

Ⓞ    color=#000]Accounting Blockchain Ⓞ[/color]
The future of Accounting at your fingertips - ICO is now LIVE
[url=https://www.theaccountingblockchain.io/]Website[/url]  ● [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3965435]Ann Thread[/url]  ● [url=https://theaccountingblockchain.io/pdfs/whitepaper.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]   ● [url=https://twitter.com/ABblockchain]Twitter[/url] ● [url=https://www.facebook.com/accountingblockchain]Facebook[/url]  ● [url=https://t.me/accountingblockchain]Telegram[/url]● [url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgwCK_Uhocv62g9bEqs2uFw]Youtube[/url] ● [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4430029]Ann Thread[/url]
Moris1987

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:21:46 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2018, 04:43:22 AM by Moris1987

Lets bring some facts together.

1. Investors who purchased tokens during ICO are 70% down.

2. Bankera's  week net revenue share = $ 1 monthly for each investor. (If you invested 10 000 dollars you have to wait 30 years to get it back)

3. Instead of creating Blockchain era bank, Bankera bought a non working bank in Vanuatu that is illegal in USA, EU and china.

https://coinidol.com/bankera-announce-acquisition-of-pacific-private-bank-limited/

https://pacificprivatebank.com/

4. There is no Office of bankera. If you want to meet somebody from the team, some random dude will offer you a meeting in a cafe or a restaurant.

5. 150milions of usd taken and no product.

6. Deleting of people on their "chat" system when they receive critic.

7. Locked tokens/money for more than 6 months

8. Trading started befor 5 pm UTC so they could dump their tokens

9. Their Spectrocoin was unavailable at the time of trading so no one could made withdraw.

Those are facts. And if Bankera paying you guys for just talking here BS...Well we can at least warn potentital investors to move away. I will not be baned. This is independent chanel and most reliable one!

Evidence is here. Will put this post on every page if nedeed!
TimBohan777

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

Wow, one more crypto coin bank, well can't say anything but just hoping that this will be success.
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

Wow, one more crypto coin bank, well can't say anything but just hoping that this will be success.

Hello,

Make sure to also check our blog to get the latest updates: https://blog.bankera.com/
Moris1987

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:32:09 PM

Hello,

Make sure to also check our blog to get the latest updates: https://blog.bankera.com/

Again talking with one more new account? You know what is next? It is over guys no more 2019, 2020...prepare your bags and flee:)
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

i think it was never sold so many coins during ICO as reported.
And now bankera sell own coins on HitBtc.
Usaly after ICO good project never drops so dramaticly.
I have no words... Is Bankera new Bitconnect?

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

yeah, aren't you glad didn't buy any ?
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:43:32 PM

First of all, buying back the tokens would not make much sense economically. Secondly, every transaction is visible on the blockchain, if we would be buying them, you could trace big wallets acquiring BNK.

You can check on Etherscan, for example, the amount of tokens and the transactions.
Moris1987

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:45:20 PM

Well basicly Bitconnect at least came to first page of cmc. Those greedy b. just took 150milions and dumped their tokens on hitbtc. And, yes good projects dont fall for 300%. Have you noticed any campaign, any advertising? What they made is just simple, obscure web page, blog and demo version of Exchange. Every freelancer for couple of thousands Euros can do that. Wel tjey got 150milions and they went through really cheap. Not to spend a dime on advertising  Grin
narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:47:59 PM

First of all, buying back the tokens would not make much sense economically. Secondly, every transaction is visible on the blockchain, if we would be buying them, you could trace big wallets acquiring BNK.

You can check on Etherscan, for example, the amount of tokens and the transactions.
why we go down and down??? Who have so many coins? I am person who bought coins on ICO and sold nothing yet. Is this manipulation or loosing of trust to Bankera?

Moris1987

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:48:56 PM

Why buying back? Who said anything about buying back. You just dumped tokens on the market and gathered money. Makes perfect sense.
Moris1987

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:51:11 PM

why we go down and down??? Who have so many coins? I am person who bought coins on ICO and sold nothing yet. Is this manipulation or loosing of trust to Bankera?

You lost your money. I am really sorry. We all thought this is something new. This coin will come to 0.

I even told some of my friends to invest into this scam. Feel embaresd and ashamed now. How is Bankera team feeling? Any feer, excitment while you got 150milions and made few web pages to demonstrate us products?

Same shit happened with EOT coin. You can look also curve of EOT on CMC. It is completly THE SAME SCAM. Enycription of Internet of Things! There people were also buying mobile phones based on blockchain and got nothing.

DO NOT INVEST ANYMORE MONEY INTO THIS SCAM. IT IS OVER.
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:59:57 PM

Yes, it is. but it will be more suitable to call that as an old scam project that has rebranded itself into a new one.

Banker is more than a bitconnect, if bitconnect still give a chance to the early user to get out. But the ceo of bankera is a money whore.

There are plenties of scam accusation didn't even touched by him.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Moris1987

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:04:52 PM

Well the persons behind Bitconnect are in jail. But the hunt for Bankera people only begun. 150 milions is a huge ammount of money showing us only few obsucured web pages made by students.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:09:08 PM

As we said before, our team is not involved in the trading.

People have the choice to hold their tokens or sell them. While you have not sold your tokens, someone else did. You can check the trading history on CoinMarketCap for the numbers.
narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:09:28 PM

First of all, buying back the tokens would not make much sense economically.
For your no sense, for investors much sense. Are you hear something about price stabilisation and winning of investors trust? Who will buy garbage in future? Looks like you have wrong used our money. Only 12 btc of all buying orders! Ah, hope you are not a pure scammers. But you are not a proffesionals if you allowed so big price dump on the begin.

Pages: « 1 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 [187] 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: