Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185920 times)
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

lolz the main team is long gone and hiding. We will never hear from them again....unless they happen to be the victims of a hit squad hired by a pissed-off investor.

Says the newbie account made to just FUD the Bankera thread. I suggest you write some posts on other threads too, or it will be easy to spot fake profiles created only to spread fake informations here.  Wink

unlike a professional troll, I don't need to build a persona. I joined the chat to warn other investors after BNK scammed me. I am willing to contribute to a fund or join a class action to bring to justice the Bankera scammers.
how did bankera scam you, I would rather you posted proof here about it and let the community decide about that, anyway you and moris and others are in the same class of people, you're about to say you have a multibillion mansion.
Moris1987

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:07:23 AM

Lets bring some facts together.

1. Investors who purchased tokens during ICO are 70% down.

2. Bankera's  week net revenue share = $ 1 monthly for each investor. (If you invested 10 000 dollars you have to wait 30 years to get it back)

3. Instead of creating Blockchain era bank, Bankera bought a non working bank in Vanuatu that is illegal in USA, EU and china.

https://coinidol.com/bankera-announce-acquisition-of-pacific-private-bank-limited/

https://pacificprivatebank.com/

4. There is no Office of bankera. If you want to meet somebody from the team, some random dude will offer you a meeting in a cafe or a restaurant.

5. 150milions of usd taken and no product.

6. Deleting of people on their "chat" system when they receive critic.

7. Locked tokens/money for more than 6 months

8. Trading started befor 5 pm UTC so they could dump their tokens

9. Their Spectrocoin was unavailable at the time of trading so no one could made withdraw.

Those are facts. And if Bankera paying you guys for just talking here BS...Well we can at least warn potentital investors to move away. I will not be baned. This is independent chanel and most reliable one!

Evidence is here. Will put this post on every page if nedeed!
cryptoronald

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:28:05 AM

Lets bring some facts together.

1. Investors who purchased tokens during ICO are 70% down.

2. Bankera's  week net revenue share = $ 1 monthly for each investor. (If you invested 10 000 dollars you have to wait 30 years to get it back)

3. Instead of creating Blockchain era bank, Bankera bought a non working bank in Vanuatu that is illegal in USA, EU and china.

https://coinidol.com/bankera-announce-acquisition-of-pacific-private-bank-limited/

https://pacificprivatebank.com/

4. There is no Office of bankera. If you want to meet somebody from the team, some random dude will offer you a meeting in a cafe or a restaurant.

5. 150milions of usd taken and no product.

6. Deleting of people on their "chat" system when they receive critic.

7. Locked tokens/money for more than 6 months

8. Trading started befor 5 pm UTC so they could dump their tokens

9. Their Spectrocoin was unavailable at the time of trading so no one could made withdraw.

Those are facts. And if Bankera paying you guys for just talking here BS...Well we can at least warn potentital investors to move away. I will not be baned. This is independent chanel and most reliable one!

Evidence is here. Will put this post on every page if nedeed!

1) Normal financial risk, whats your point?
2) Normal financial risk, whats your point?
3) Its an investment, how is it illegal in US etc? Show proof numbnuts
4) There is an office numbnuts, you just even said they bought a bank, isnt that office #2?
5) product/products is in progress, beta is up exchange.bankera.com
6) When you have people like yourself with constant myoclonic seizures on the keyboard I understand why, I support them
7) This is normal, ICO's have a release plan and they have said this all along
Cool What does timezone have to do with anything?
9) Grabbed that one right out of your ass huh?

Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:35:15 AM

Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?

Hello, all token holders are entitled to the revenue share. But please note that, in order to receive it you must:
1. keep your tokens at SpectroCoin,
2. or at a ERC20/ERC223 wallet that supports the possibility to claim weekly commission,
or 3. you have to have the private key to your wallet.
calamar

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:53:49 AM

lolz the main team is long gone and hiding. We will never hear from them again....unless they happen to be the victims of a hit squad hired by a pissed-off investor.

Says the newbie account made to just FUD the Bankera thread. I suggest you write some posts on other threads too, or it will be easy to spot fake profiles created only to spread fake informations here.  Wink

unlike a professional troll, I don't need to build a persona. I joined the chat to warn other investors after BNK scammed me. I am willing to contribute to a fund or join a class action to bring to justice the Bankera scammers.
how did bankera scam you, I would rather you posted proof here about it and let the community decide about that, anyway you and moris and others are in the same class of people, you're about to say you have a multibillion mansion.

ha, you got me. I am in fact a fudder that wanted to pick up BNK cheap. I filled my bags now, BNK is going to explode after its listing to Binance, Nasdaq and NYSE. I am going to quit my job as I am sure I will be able to live from my dividends from now on. Buy BNK you fools (lolz).
Moris1987

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:07:12 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 08:14:46 AM by Moris1987

Says the newbie account made to just FUD the Bankera thread. I suggest you write some posts on other threads too, or it will be easy to spot fake profiles created only to spread fake informations here.  Wink

ha, you got me. I am in fact a fudder that wanted to pick up BNK cheap. I filled my bags now, BNK is going to explode after its listing to Binance, Nasdaq and NYSE. I am going to quit my job as I am sure I will be able to live from my dividends from now on. Buy BNK you fools (lolz).

Stop FUDING. Bankera will go to the moon. Soon. They will overpass FED! ! ! Bankera will become new decentralized FED !

Darn, shut throw my money in Docademic, real team with useful and working product not just BS. Darn. I'm so stupid buying useless BNK coins.
Techmozz

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:16:59 AM

Still waiting for Moris1987 his prove of any investment in Bankera.
Well I guess he just didn't.
Maybe we can ask for a statement of a payment towards him from any involved party?
Moris1987

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:23:08 AM

Maybe we can ask for a statement of a payment towards him from any involved party?

I have 177.000 on SPC and 9k on Shitbtc of this shitcoin bought for 0.017€ cents Grin I guess it is good I didn't throw in more. Sorry for all of the investors but there is no way the token will go above 0.010€ cents. I am pretty sure price will go down to 0.000x. Let's face it team stole our money! The project is dead. And they are laughing to all of the investors on their "chat" Chanel. It is hilarious how community is literally begging scammers to put their shitcoin on other exchange after they realized there will be no exchange. Grin Pathetic.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:27:10 AM

I have 177.000 on SPC and 9k on Shitbtc of this shitcoin bought for 0.017€ cents Grin I guess it is good I didn't throw in more. Sorry for all of the investors but there is no way the token will go above 0.010€ cents. I am pretty sure price will go down to 0.000x. Let's face it team stole our money! The project is dead. And they are laughing to all of the investors on their "chat" Chanel. It is hilarious how community is literally begging scammers to put their shitcoin on other exchange after they realized there will be no exchange. Grin Pathetic.

so you took a risk out of greed, and now you are scared that your investment may not yield that gargantuan return you expected.

poor moron. reminds me of all that pathetic vermin after the launch of WAVES that were screaming yelling and frothing when WAVES did not 5x in the first 3 weeks.

guess what: these critters are gone, but WAVES is doing just fine.

in any case, small minded losers of your ilk should stay away from any pioneering ventures, so it is quite amusing and fitting that you are totally hysterical.

better stay away from crypto and get yourself a hobby that is less demanding on analytical abilities, because here is what will happen:

when Bankera rises at some time in the future, you will dump your holdings as soon as possible, and when it then continues to rise- you will be screaming and yelling again because you missed the boat ... again.

rinse, repeat, and sooner or later you will have wrecked your life. common pattern for losers like you.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

so you took a risk out of greed, and now you are scared that your investment may not yield that gargantuan return you expected.

poor moron. reminds me of all that pathetic vermin after the launch of WAVES that were screaming yelling and frothing when WAVES did not 5x in the first 3 weeks.

guess what: these critters are gone, but WAVES is doing just fine.

in any case, small minded losers of your ilk should stay away from any pioneering ventures, so it is quite amusing and fitting that you are totally hysterical.

better stay away from crypto and get yourself a hobby that is less demanding on analytical abilities, because here is what will happen:

when Bankera rises at some time in the future, you will dump your holdings as soon as possible, and when it then continues to rise- you will be screaming and yelling again because you missed the boat ... again.

rinse, repeat, and sooner or later you will have wrecked your life. common pattern for losers like you.
I strongly agree with you!
The guys like @ Moris1987 are very hard to survive in the crypto world if thinking so shortsighted.
Or maybe he has another plot to make a profit, but I believe it will fail in every way.
Sometimes too much FUD and exposed, it has the opposite effect, at least thanks to him that now many people are no longer confused.  Grin
wsopft

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:52:44 AM

In every ico is some people like him
for me been good
i keep buying BNK  cheap
i have good amount now
hope to have 1 million BNK by the end of next month
good projects take time.
im waiting for TEZOS since last year
Moris1987

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

In every ico is some people like him
for me been good
i keep buying BNK  cheap
i have good amount now
hope to have 1 million BNK by the end of next month
good projects take time.
im waiting for TEZOS since last year

Haha XTZ one more scam:) Gee guys I guess you are coming from the group of shilling shitcoins. You guys are probably working on a Troll farms all day long Grin We have already seen manipulation with the prices from BNK scamers. 
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:19:16 AM

your screaming and yelling is really inconsistent: you claim to be running a successful company with so many employees- and then you come whining blabbering about putting a paltry €2000 at risk?

gibbering lunch money cheapscates like you are the reason why the market is (fortunately) moving on to more level headed circles.

guess what the rest of the world cares about festering bilges like this here arcane internet forum: zero.

so how is your company going then? pass over the website, maybe I sign up and become a customer!

or was that a lie and those €2000 came from some slumlord who will knock on your door to collect your left kidney if you don't pay up by August?
Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:43:38 AM

any body can type that, I can also type" I have 1079000 bnk on spc" no body will believe hearsay stories, provide something tangible. So we may see the actual reason behind your criticism.
Moris1987

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:14:49 AM

your screaming and yelling is really inconsistent: you claim to be running a successful company with so many employees- and then you come whining blabbering about putting a paltry €2000 at risk?

gibbering lunch money cheapscates like you are the reason why the market is (fortunately) moving on to more level headed circles.

guess what the rest of the world cares about festering bilges like this here arcane internet forum: zero.

so how is your company going then? pass over the website, maybe I sign up and become a customer!

or was that a lie and those €2000 came from some slumlord who will knock on your door to collect your left kidney if you don't pay up by August?

Exactly. Thats why I have company and you dont!
jakob20

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:21:54 AM

He is not an investor of Bankera. He claimed that bankera is a scam before ICO. I do not think he is so stupid to buy at ICO if he thinks it's scam before.
It is only possible to think that it is the typical lobby of the competition, because let's be clear, Bankera is the ICO that more than raised in 2018 with much difference with respect to its competitors. This is just the beginning and Bankera is very strong, competitors must be very afraid.
Moris1987

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:27:09 AM

He is not an investor of Bankera. He claimed that bankera is a scam before ICO. I do not think he is so stupid to buy at ICO if he thinks it's scam before.
It is only possible to think that it is the typical lobby of the competition, because let's be clear, Bankera is the ICO that more than raised in 2018 with much difference with respect to its competitors. This is just the beginning and Bankera is very strong, competitors must be very afraid.

Haha so funny. Bankera droped over 400% and has nothing to show. Go back working on the troll farm.
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

For any experienced trader this chart  is a clear confirmation of huge dump and exit scam from developers. Price dropped X2 and trading volume X12  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bankera/

Moris1987

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:12:03 PM

For any experienced trader this chart  is a clear confirmation of huge dump and exit scam from developers. Price dropped X2 and trading volume X12  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bankera/

Yep. Exactly the same as SCAME SCHEMES:

EOT Token,
ZCL,
Bitconnect,
XAUR

Those who still believe in this scam either it is very stupid and ignorant or paid troll.
BrlTrader

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:30:13 PM

Yep. Exactly the same as SCAME SCHEMES:

EOT Token,
ZCL,
Bitconnect,
XAUR

Those who still believe in this scam either it is very stupid and ignorant or paid troll.

Oh my God, Bitcoin hit 20K and then fell to 7K in a short time, Bitcoin is also Scam? How much bullshit.
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: