Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:00:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185920 times)
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:59:16 AM

Best thing is don't panic and just forget about this coin for 6-8 months.

Yea, let's give a time to bankera dudes for buying houses on Palm Beach and some lambos. I bet 2 BTC that after 6 month the price of this shittoken will still be under ICO price. So, if all that bankera paid shills are so positive about the future of this scam, why dot't you accept my bet ? We will register this bet using a reputable escrow service here on bitcointalk. But the problem is, that nobody will accept my proposal, because all of them including bankera team knows that this fucking project is a blatant and obvious scam, that will go to the history of biggest crypto scams together with bitconnect.

I accept your bet. But the important announcements of Bankera is for the year 2019. Imagine a exchanger without commissions? it will be a bomb, Binance charges 0.1% commission on each transaction, in the Bankera exchange it will be free if you use bNK, it is a secure business.

Let's make public our bet, if in 1 year BNK has a lower value I give you 2 BTC, if in a year BNK has a higher value, you give me 2 BTC.

We must add this bet in the most transparent way possible, please.

Dude, accepting my bet, only by posting here is not fucking enough. We will use Lauda escrow service. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1938190 Both of us will deposit 2 BTC and after six month one of us will get 4 BTC. If you are ready to proceed I will contact Lauda. The problem is that fucking paid shill of bankera scammers (YOU) who is paid for shilling by some BTC dust or useless BNK tokens will never accept depositing  2 BTC on a bet like this. Waiting for your answer bro.
Moris1987

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:04:45 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 09:15:05 AM by Moris1987

Yea, let's give a time to bankera dudes for buying houses on Palm Beach and some lambos. I bet 2 BTC that after 6 month the price of this shittoken will still be under ICO price. So, if all that bankera paid shills are so positive about the future of this scam, why dot't you accept my bet ? We will register this bet using a reputable escrow service here on bitcointalk. But the problem is, that nobody will accept my proposal, because all of them including bankera team knows that this fucking project is a blatant and obvious scam, that will go to the history of biggest crypto scams together with bitconnect.

I accept your bet. But the important announcements of Bankera is for the year 2019. Imagine a exchanger without commissions? it will be a bomb, Binance charges 0.1% commission on each transaction, in the Bankera exchange it will be free if you use bNK, it is a secure business.

Let's make public our bet, if in 1 year BNK has a lower value I give you 2 BTC, if in a year BNK has a higher value, you give me 2 BTC.

Dude, accepting my bet, only by posting here is not fucking enough. We will use Lauda escrow service. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1938190 Both of us will deposit 2 BTC and after six month one of us will get 4 BTC. If you are ready to proceed I will contact Lauda. The problem is that fucking paid shill of bankera scammers (YOU) who is paid for shilling by some BTC dust or useless BNK tokens will never accept depositing  2 BTC on a bet like this. Waiting for your answer bro.

Nice one! Straight in the heart. From 150 milions of USD money stolen they could give him 2 btc Grin
jakob20

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:59:47 AM

You are very smart, 6 months is too early, Bankera has the best of its roadmap in 2019. You and I know that in 6 months the price will not change much, but could you tell me the same thing for 1-2 years? Or is it that you do not know how an investment works? ajajajaj I could bet that the price does not change much tomorrow.

Let's face it in 6 months it's too early for a big project, I'll bet you at least 1 year, do you agree? we will do it with an intermediary, in the most transparent way possible, I will contact the Bitcointalk administrators and we make our bet public, do you accept?
Moris1987

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:06:06 AM

Haha! So in 6 months they will do nothing:)

You are very smart, 6 months is too early, Bankera has the best of its roadmap in 2019. You and I know that in 6 months the price will not change much, but could you tell me the same thing for 1-2 years? Or is it that you do not know how an investment works? ajajajaj I could bet that the price does not change much tomorrow.

Let's face it in 6 months it's too early for a big project, I'll bet you at least 1 year, do you agree? we will do it with an intermediary, in the most transparent way possible, I will contact the Bitcointalk administrators and we make our bet public, do you accept?
mosprognoz

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:18:28 AM

Yes I accept ONE YEAR TERMS for our bet. Bitcointalk administrators have nothing to do with bets. As I mentioned above, the only secure way for betting on this forum is to use ESCROW SERVICE provided by reputable forum members. I already offered you the escrow service of Lauda  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1938190 I'm asking you once again, shell I contact Lauda ? Are you ready to deposit 2 BTC today ? I need just a short answer YES or NO ?
Printhon

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:33:45 AM

Do not listen to them, they are interested in bringing down their value, their accusations make no sense and they have no proof, just talk and nothing.
Bankera is a serious project and bears fruit in the long run.
jakob20

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:38:09 AM

Yes I accept ONE YEAR TERMS for our bet. Bitcointalk administrators have nothing to do with bets. As I mentioned above, the only secure way for betting on this forum is to use ESCROW SERVICE provided by reputable forum members. I already offered you the escrow service of Lauda  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1938190 I'm asking you once again, shell I contact Lauda ? Are you ready to deposit 2 BTC today ? I need just a short answer YES or NO ?

Ok, I do not know Lauda but I'm going to connect with him, I've been in Bitcointalk for a short time, I'm going to make it as safe as possible for both of us. But if we both show our identity document and a third party is in charge of verifying it, and we do it by this method of scrow, it is perfect for me.

When we make the deposit, the price will be fixed, for example if tomorrow we make the deposit, the price will be the one that marks at the time of the deposit. If in a year the price is higher, I get the whole deposit, if in a year the price is lower, you get the deposit
mosprognoz

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:04:31 AM

But if we both show our identity document and a third party is in charge of verifying it, and we do it by this method of scrow, it is perfect for me.

Nobody ever asked for any identity documents for escrow service on this forum. It is as simple as 2+2=4

1. I contact the reputable Escrow Service provider on this forum. Lauda's service is a well known and trustable. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1938190

2. Escrow service provider will issue a bitcoin address and both of us will deposit 2 BTC to that address +5% commission for  service provider.

3. After one year the person who wins the bet will get 4BTC back from that account.

The price will be fixed, for example if tomorrow we make the deposit, the price will be the one that marks at the time of the deposit. If in a year the price is higher, I get the whole deposit, if in a year the price is lower, you get the deposit

I clearly stated in my first post regarding my bet proposal that "I bet 2 BTC that after 6 month the price of this shittoken will still be under ICO price." https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2091093.msg40150873#msg40150873 but after that I agreed on your proposal about 1 year terms. So, our bet is the following : I'm betting 2 BTC that after one year the price of BNK token will be under ICO price. You are betting on opposite.

So, please stop bullshiting and just answer very simple questions.

1. Shell I contact Lauda ?

2. Are you ready to deposit 2 BTC today ?
jakob20

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:16:07 AM

But if we both show our identity document and a third party is in charge of verifying it, and we do it by this method of scrow, it is perfect for me.

Nobody ever asked for any identity documents for escrow service on this form. It is as simple as 2+2=4

1. I contact the reputable Escrow Service provider on this forum. Lauda's service is a well known and trustable.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1938190

2. Escrow service provider will issue a bitcoin address and both of us will deposit 2 BTC to that address +5% commission for  service provider.

3. After one year the person who wins the bet will get 4BTC back from that account.

The price will be fixed, for example if tomorrow we make the deposit, the price will be the one that marks at the time of the deposit. If in a year the price is higher, I get the whole deposit, if in a year the price is lower, you get the deposit

I clearly stated in my first post regarding my bet proposal that "I bet 2 BTC that after 6 month the price of this shittoken will still be under ICO price." https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2091093.msg40150873#msg40150873 but after that I agreed on your proposal about 1 year terms. So, our bet is the following : I'm betting 2 BTC that after one year the price of BNK token will be under ICO price. You are betting on opposite.

So, please stop bullshiting and just answer very simple questions.

1. Shell I contact Lauda ?

2. Are ready to deposit 2 BTC today ?

I need to see us by video call for example, show us our identity documents and record the video to have a real test.

Then I'm going to contact Lauda, ​​because I do not know him and I do not care if you say he is reliable, because I do not know him either.

I will not risk my money if it is not totally safe. As with my investment in Bankera, I personally assured myself that it is reliable.
mosprognoz

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:31:29 AM

I need to see us by video call for example, show us our identity documents and record the video to have a real test

I repeat again. Nobody ever in bitcointalk history used video calls or asked for any identity documents for escrow services.

Then I'm going to contact Lauda, ​​because I do not know him and I do not care if you say he is reliable, because I do not know him either.

Here are the recommended escrow service providers. You can choose any of them and I will accept https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2439910.0

I will not risk my money if it is not totally safe. As with my investment in Bankera, I personally assured myself that it is reliable.t

Dude, you statements are another confirmation, that you did not invest anything in bankera. You are just a hired paid shill, who was hired by bankera scammers for posting a bullshit in this thread.

Please stop wasting my time and  continue doing your job (Shilling for bankera scam) Have a nice day.
Moris1987

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

Paid troll of shiling BNK SCAMERS ARE ALLL GONE NOW! Just hodl, hodl and will be moon! HAHA. Bastards are already on some islands, enjoying their life's with hard earned money from investors. I don't know why they are still paying those trolls.
DT13

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:49:51 PM

2years from now i am the one on the island! BNK moon!
cryptocoynz

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

The thing about people complaining is why?  Did you invest?. If you invested and think its a scam, what new information do you have now that you didn't have before when you invested?  I suspect if the price was way above ICO right now many of these people wouldn't be complaining. So I'm not convinced by anyone saying the coin is a scam today because the price is currently down on their initial investment.

That said, while I haven't seen any new information that would make me conclude this is a scam, I'm also open to that possibility and if such information emerges I'll revise my opinion.  

I say this not to belittle those who are raising issues with the coin, this is one of the few places people can openly raise questions about a project, but rather because I've done such complaining myself previously with other coins.  When I first starting investing, I thought some of my initial investments were scams and I complained just like some of the people here complained.  Then I discovered I was wrong and 6 months later the coin did a 10x. I've since learned to stay emotionless when investing in any coin or project or else I don't invest.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

Paid troll of shiling BNK SCAMERS ARE ALLL GONE NOW! Just hodl, hodl and will be moon! HAHA. Bastards are already on some islands, enjoying their life's with hard earned money from investors. I don't know why they are still paying those trolls.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1387944.msg15056940#msg15056940

No one else is saying it, so I will say it. Sasha is more interested in raking in the bitcoin than doing actual development work.

Who the fuck wants a dumb ass android news feed app so sasha can constantly brag about all the bitcoin he's making? Be humble you idiot, that's rule # 1.

Also, the interface for waves platform is ugly as hell! I cant believe all these pimple faced pump and dumpers are praising it like it's some revolutaiory piece of software. And now i have to hang onto these crappy fucking tokens for another 2 weeks after a 6 week long ICO? We saw in the lisk ico that the hype will die and price will plummet if you do this!

Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:27:11 PM

The 41st week net transactional revenue share has been paid
https://blog.bankera.com/2018/06/15/the-41st-week-net-transactional-revenue-share-has-been-paid/

oday (15th of June, 2018), Bankera paid its forty-first net transactional revenue share to BNK token holders.

Last week, SpectroCoin generated a net transactional revenue of 65,381.76 EUR. 20% of that was distributed among Bankera token holders. This totalled to 13,076.35 EUR or 32.072679329677 ETH (given the current exchange rate of 407.71 euros for 1 ether). The total number of tokens outstanding includes 10,000,000,000 BNK tokens of the pre-ICO and ICO, and 924,176,189 BNK tokens that were distributed by the end of last week as referral commission bonuses, bounties (for translations, promotion, etc.) and as compensation for some of the advisors. The 924,176,189 BNK tokens were issued from the tokens allocated for management and advisors. There were 10,924,176,189 BNK tokens issued in total. Since the net transactional revenue share is only allocated to issued tokens (not the total possible supply in the long-run), each BNK holder has been allocated 0.0000000029359357424107 ETH (0.0000011970103615382700 EUR) per Banker.

It is also worth mentioning that the SpectroCoin community has grown by 3,943 new users during the last week, from 871,923 to 875,866.
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 01:21:15 PM

I hope profit will increase in coming weeks this is panic situation.
any news about exchanges you plan to be listed? any agreements?

BNK tokens will be listed on SpectroCoin and on Bankera's own exchange once it is live. If we list on any additional external exchanges, we will announce it.

CrimsonGT

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

The roadmap looks interesting, and for the longrun I thing this project worth for investing. The current market is in downtrend, but it should start growing by 2019 and we can benefit from this project at that time.
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:50:06 PM

Who shills you??
1) If you want you can sell all your BNK at any moment.
2) If you don't hold any BNK and never did, please keep your opinion with you and stop this dumping flood!
From all your posts I read - you are an ordinary, newbie dumper.
Have a nice dumping day. Grin
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:25:24 AM

did anyone withdraw bnk from hitbtc? what was the fee ?
meandmrjones

Activity: 131
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:11:31 AM

did anyone withdraw bnk from hitbtc? what was the fee ?

Fee is 1000 BNK fix.

Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: