Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]BANKERA – Building the Bank for the Blockchain Era  (Read 185928 times)
iubernalt

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:18:55 PM

It is this kind of attitude that we expect from the bankera team.

Am I asking too much? asking for something absurd? I just want some transparency and communication from the team. The silence of the team is very uncomfortable and when they decide to speak, they are just answers ready, I want to believe that the project has a future but today, in the current situation, it would not indicate bnk to anyone. This photo is from crypterium since its launch is already the third or fourth Live / AMA with its Ceo. Recalling that the crypterium only raised $ 50M 1/3 compared to bankera. Is it so difficult a live for your investors?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=184195965601677&id=110752262946048&ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_activity
thangdobc1

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:32:19 AM

BNK cần sớm giao dịch trên các sàn lớn trong đó cần ưu tiên Spectrocoin trước, bởi ở giao dịch trên Spectrocoin sẽ nâng cao doanh thu hàng tuần cho nhà đầu tư.
Moris1987

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:59:57 AM

Am I asking too much? asking for something absurd? I just want some transparency and communication from the team. The silence of the team is very uncomfortable and when they decide to speak, they are just answers ready, I want to believe that the project has a future but today, in the current situation, it would not indicate bnk to anyone. This photo is from crypterium since its launch is already the third or fourth Live / AMA with its Ceo. Recalling that the crypterium only raised $ 50M 1/3 compared to bankera. Is it so difficult a live for your investors?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=184195965601677&id=110752262946048&ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_activity

I think there is an option the BNK ceo is not alive anymore or enjoying his life with 150m usd.
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:30:40 AM

I think there is an option the BNK ceo is not alive anymore or enjoying his life with 150m usd.

https://he-il.facebook.com/mor.buhbut.37

is this you?
Bankera (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 123

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

Do you have customers already or existing customers interested in your platform?

Hi,
Bankera is already operational via its first product SpectroCoin for over 5 years in the crypto field. It is trusted by over 800,000 clients and growing fast.
holdtodie1993

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:39:19 AM

"Bankera's exchange, to be launched in the second quarter of 2018, will offer a trading solution on the next-generation level for cryptocurrencies and tokens. The exchange will support Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH, NEM, and other cryptocurrencies, as well as ERC20 and NEM Mosaic tokens. The exchange will offer high liquidity, a transparent order book, and low fees. Furthermore, to provide utility for BNK (Bankera tokens), the trading of all pairs including BNK will be free, i.e., it will be more cost efficient to buy BNK with BTC and then sell BNK for ETH, rather than buying ETH with BTC directly."

now is 3-6 month =))
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:54:35 AM

"Bankera's exchange, to be launched in the second quarter of 2018, will offer a trading solution on the next-generation level for cryptocurrencies and tokens. The exchange will support Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH, NEM, and other cryptocurrencies, as well as ERC20 and NEM Mosaic tokens. The exchange will offer high liquidity, a transparent order book, and low fees. Furthermore, to provide utility for BNK (Bankera tokens), the trading of all pairs including BNK will be free, i.e., it will be more cost efficient to buy BNK with BTC and then sell BNK for ETH, rather than buying ETH with BTC directly."

now is 3-6 month =))
this project has a lot of potentials and im waiting for it to show, like better development, so i kept my eyes on this project , because i believe in this project that it will have a big success in the near future. goodluck dev/team.
calamar

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:54:30 AM

correct, the core team is in some non-extradiction jurisdiction sipping margaritas and enjoying the 150 million USD they scammed us. You will never see them in an AMA or in any kind of live event.

I am willing to join any lawsuit.
Moris1987

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:33:15 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 11:50:23 AM by Moris1987

But they have "live chat" and investors are putting there their anger ! I'm all into it for a lawsuit. From 100k of participants all could participate at least 100€ and go into it.  I fell sorry for the guy who put 45k. How stupid you must be to put such an amount into this kind of shit.
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:53:20 AM

You can always check SpectroCoin linkedin profile, as well as our social media for public photos and videos with members of our team.

BANKERA is several steps ahead of any other competitor. And here, we are creating value not through hype or empty promises, but by actual deliverables. We’re focusing on building a strong product that fits market demands, and that would let our token grow together with our business.

All updates will be announced once they are confirmed and finalized.
Moris1987

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

You can always check SpectroCoin linkedin profile, as well as our social media for public photos and videos with members of our team.

BANKERA is several steps ahead of any other competitor. And here, we are creating value not through hype or empty promises, but by actual deliverables. We’re focusing on building a strong product that fits market demands, and that would let our token grow together with our business.

Why this BNK representative can't be banned? He is just spamming all over again with same retarded posts.
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

from where I can buy BNK other than sHitBTC without paying 1000BNK withdraw fees
MORIS1986

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

Why this BNK representative can't be banned? He is just spamming all over again with same retarded posts.

You will be banned for spreading false accusations since the project has started, you were crying and calling "scam" everywhere since the first minutes of the project, without even knowing anything about Bankera. Smiley You are the number 1 scammer and spammer here.

Moris1987 = SCAMMER
MORIS1986

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:09:30 PM

But they have "live chat" and investors are putting there their anger ! I'm all into it for a lawsuit. From 100k of participants all could participate at least 100€ and go into it.  I fell sorry for the guy who put 45k. How stupid you must be to put such an amount into this kind of shit.

I feel sorry for anyone who's willing to file a lawsuit only TWO WEEKS after the release of a cryptocurrency he has invested in, just because he didn't get rich quick enough Smiley .

Moris1987 you HAVE NOT invested any penny into Bankera, and you are a scammer being paid to FUD on bankera since the first hours of the project. None of your nonsense posts will be taken seriously by anyone.

I wonder if anyone remembers the DAO ? They had collected over 150 millions of dollars (i was an investor), and some weeks after the release of the crypto it has been hacked and the dao failed miserably for being released too quickly without verifying anything about security concern.

For this reason i would prefer to have to wait several weeks / months more if it can be a guarantee that Bankera's products will be safe and efficient on their release. Can't wait to see Bankera's exchange live without compromising anything about security.

Keep doing the good job Bankera, you own pure gold between your hands, let's make it into bars !
Bombardier

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

I feel sorry for anyone who's willing to file a lawsuit only TWO WEEKS after the release of a cryptocurrency he has invested in, just because he didn't get rich quick enough Smiley .

Moris1987 you HAVE NOT invested any penny into Bankera, and you are a scammer being paid to FUD on bankera since the first hours of the project. None of your nonsense posts will be taken seriously by anyone.

I wonder if anyone remembers the DAO ? They had collected over 150 millions of dollars (i was an investor), and some weeks after the release of the crypto it has been hacked and the dao failed miserably for being released too quickly without verifying anything about security concern.

For this reason i would prefer to have to wait several weeks / months more if it can be a guarantee that Bankera's products will be safe and efficient on their release. Can't wait to see Bankera's exchange live without compromising anything about security.

Keep doing the good job Bankera, you own pure gold between your hands, let's make it into bars !

be careful , he's a tough gay guy https://www.instagram.com/moris1987/   Cheesy
Trihadi Nasrul N

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

Bankera is proud to announce a Partnership with an Electronic Money Institution licensed in the EU
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:07:18 PM

Bankera is proud to announce a Partnership with an Electronic Money Institution licensed in the EU

Very good news.but this partnership, what will bring benefits to Bankera investors?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Bankera (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:14:29 PM

Very good news.but this partnership, what will bring benefits to Bankera investors?

Please take a look at our blog post: https://blog.bankera.com/2018/06/04/bankera-is-proud-to-announce-a-partnership-with-an-electronic-money-institution-licensed-in-the-eu/
jubeis_coffee

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:44:46 PM

This looks like good news for crypto altogether, but unfortunately may still affect the entire planet's finances. Banks in the United States are run by overpaid lobbyist morons and are just plain old undeserving greedy control freaks. The banker from Mary Poppins looks like a Saint compared these schmucks.

https://moneymorning.com/2018/04/04/the-chart-the-wall-street-journal-doesnt-want-you-to-see/

I know this is a semi-old article, but the Business Insider articles that are describing more recent news (today) for this I can't read, and I could care less about their adblock subscription crap.
iubernalt

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:03:39 PM

Sorry if I wrote something wrong I'm using the translator.

Is it so expensive, so difficult to make an AMA like this? would it take millions and many film crews to do that? Update the road map and the site would involve spending millions of dollars? I think not. Nobody knows bankera, not even my investor friends know, what you're doing? What are your marketing plans? Its tolken holders deserve more attention and transparency.

Ps: This video guy is the Crypterium COO in his third or fourth AMA today. A totally transparent project.

https://www.facebook.com/crypterium.org/videos/184791168875490/?hc_ref=ARQJZSvmqN2pyaFVEJWdlB5nQzYp9FMoi9SDzZTCVyNsSwG3TSG6tTqK3fSbJuQLsNg&fref=gs&dti=167892503816267&hc_location=group
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: