Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:29:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cajutel ICO Schedule: 18 Aug to 18 Nov 2017  (Read 80986 times)
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:28:05 AM

I also agree with this, don't give value spikes, there's always some kind of manipulation. Only the arrival of these investors leads the project to increase.

Unfortunately, investors are not yet willing to invest in ICO. I hope that next year the courses will increase, and the ICO will be regulated. I'd love to see such a scenario in the crypto market.
I would like to believe in positive developments in the next year, but unfortunately I don't believe in the global growth of the cryptocurrency. In my opinion the interest for the ICO will still be missing.
Cryptocurrency is gaining more and more popularity. New projects are being implemented in daily life, I think the interest in new ICO will only increase. Of course everything will depend on the movements of bitcoin and the entire market.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andrej.safronov.1990

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:14:47 AM

the project will be working in different places in West Africa.
Africa is an excellent region for the development of the Internet. Now this region is lagging behind and in dire need of such projects, I am confident of its success.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
DiscoMan

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:58:59 AM

And tell me when it was not risky to invest? Investing in any business involves risk. One hundred percent guarantee you no one will ever give, especially in the cryptocurrency. Invest in cryptocurrency those who expect huge profits in a short period of time.
Cryptoinvestment has always been considered a high risk investment. Therefore, everyone knew that there were certain risks.
adidasler444

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:11:49 PM

Cryptoinvestment has always been considered a high risk investment. Therefore, everyone knew that there were certain risks.
No wonder they always said that you can invest as much as you can afford to lose...
django814

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

Africa is an excellent region for the development of the Internet. Now this region is lagging behind and in dire need of such projects, I am confident of its success.
100%! Africa is a huge territory and a huge number of people. This is a huge number of potential users.
Discovery2017

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:44:21 PM

100%! Africa is a huge territory and a huge number of people. This is a huge number of potential users.
Yes, these are large territories and this is a huge number of people, but there is one thing ... the population there lives mostly in terrible conditions on the verge of survival. I'm not sure that they are capable of payment ...
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:55:08 PM

Yes, these are large territories and this is a huge number of people, but there is one thing ... the population there lives mostly in terrible conditions on the verge of survival. I'm not sure that they are capable of payment ...
I think that there are specialized calculations that allow you to make a full-fledged business plan and understand whether there is an economic feasibility to launch this project in African countries. It seems to me that everything will be fine!
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:17:21 PM

I think that there are specialized calculations that allow you to make a full-fledged business plan and understand whether there is an economic feasibility to launch this project in African countries. It seems to me that everything will be fine!
I think that the developers are all well timed when they thought about creating this project. It seems to me that there are quite good chances that Cajutel will become a successful project!
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:30:42 PM

Project Cajutel has all the necessary financial calculations. Of course, the team all data was calculated many times and provided for all possible scenarios.
siopakalb

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:06:22 PM

Project Cajutel has all the necessary financial calculations. Of course, the team all data was calculated many times and provided for all possible scenarios.
I am sure that the developers and managers of project Cajutel carefully studied all the nuances and took into account in their calculations. Everything they should have and be good!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

Cajutel has a great idea! I like the fact that the developers from this project decided to implement it. This connects both business and good deeds, since the introduction of the Internet will give millions of people access to that unique service.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:30:00 PM

Cajutel has a great idea! I like the fact that the developers from this project decided to implement it. This connects both business and good deeds, since the introduction of the Internet will give millions of people access to that unique service.
You're right! Project Cajutel is also an opportunity to earn good money (after all, it is not a secret to anyone that this is a high profitable business) and, moreover, thanks to this project millions of people will get access to the Internet.
kiryamikronov

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

the project will be working in different places in West Africa.
I agree with you, I also think this is a great idea. Africa needs to develop and similar projects will succeed in this, yet free market.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
kiryamikronov

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:57:15 PM

Africa is a very diverse country, very many people who are able to pay or could afford at a cheaper price on the Internet. In any case, the project can compete with existing Internet providers.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:54:34 PM

You're right! Project Cajutel is also an opportunity to earn good money (after all, it is not a secret to anyone that this is a high profitable business) and, moreover, thanks to this project millions of people will get access to the Internet.
It will be very difficult to implement this idea, as the area of Africa is very large. To develop such tariffs under which the poor population of the Internet will be affordable not just.I will follow the development.

DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:32:42 PM

It will be very difficult to implement this idea, as the area of Africa is very large. To develop such tariffs under which the poor population of the Internet will be affordable not just.I will follow the development.
For the population of the continent is huge and if there is a demand for cheap Internet, and it needs to be, the project may have additional funds for further development.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Artem57

Activity: 232

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:01:50 PM

For the population of the continent is huge and if there is a demand for cheap Internet, and it needs to be, the project may have additional funds for further development.
Well, you know that the population on that continent is very poor. Thus the cost of Internet should be kept to a minimum in order to attract the attention of future users.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

Don't know what you do not like the project. The team pursues a noble goal, and I think they have all the chances to conduct a successful ICO. Left to attract investors.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:57:03 PM

Don't know what you do not like the project. The team pursues a noble goal, and I think they have all the chances to conduct a successful ICO. Left to attract investors.
Let's see how this goal will be implemented and whether there will be investors to sponsor the Internet on the African continent. I think it is a difficult task.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
DiscoMan

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

I completely agree. A good project, and investors are the main and main goal, but a good idea will always find support and like-minded people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: