Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:26:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cajutel ICO Schedule: 18 Aug to 18 Nov 2017  (Read 80986 times)
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:03:40 AM

Cryptoinvestment has always been considered a high risk investment. Therefore, everyone knew that there were certain risks.
No wonder they always said that you can invest as much as you can afford to lose...
That's right, you should never invest more than you can lose. Many times I have heard stories of how people took out a loan invested in bitcoin and lost it, now you won't envy their fate.
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:29:04 AM

Cajutel has a great idea! I like the fact that the developers from this project decided to implement it. This connects both business and good deeds, since the introduction of the Internet will give millions of people access to that unique service.
You're right! Project Cajutel is also an opportunity to earn good money (after all, it is not a secret to anyone that this is a high profitable business) and, moreover, thanks to this project millions of people will get access to the Internet.
It will be very difficult to implement this idea, as the area of Africa is very large. To develop such tariffs under which the poor population of the Internet will be affordable not just.I will follow the development.
For the population of the continent is huge and if there is a demand for cheap Internet, and it needs to be, the project may have additional funds for further development.
Well, you know that the population on that continent is very poor. Thus the cost of Internet should be kept to a minimum in order to attract the attention of future users.
I doubt that Africans have a large selection of Internet service providers. Most likely they use expensive Internet and any competitor with a lower price can win a large chunk of the market.
In ideal conditions, so be it. But it is possible that the competitors will not enter the market the new project and will complicate his life. We all know that the cheapest is not always of good quality. It can also play havoc with the project if his Internet will not be stable, but cheap.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:47:00 AM

I agree with you, in any region will succeed to win the market, the question is the amount of money you can spend.
Indeed, almost everything depends on the scale of the budget for marketing promotion. With a good advertising company you can achieve high results.
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

I agree with you, in any region will succeed to win the market, the question is the amount of money you can spend.
Indeed, almost everything depends on the scale of the budget for marketing promotion. With a good advertising company you can achieve high results.
For a young project it is very important to start working and gain momentum. Then it will attract even more investors and tokens will go up.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:16:30 AM

Cajutel has a great idea! I like the fact that the developers from this project decided to implement it. This connects both business and good deeds, since the introduction of the Internet will give millions of people access to that unique service.
You're right! Project Cajutel is also an opportunity to earn good money (after all, it is not a secret to anyone that this is a high profitable business) and, moreover, thanks to this project millions of people will get access to the Internet.
It will be very difficult to implement this idea, as the area of Africa is very large. To develop such tariffs under which the poor population of the Internet will be affordable not just.I will follow the development.
For the population of the continent is huge and if there is a demand for cheap Internet, and it needs to be, the project may have additional funds for further development.
Well, you know that the population on that continent is very poor. Thus the cost of Internet should be kept to a minimum in order to attract the attention of future users.
I doubt that Africans have a large selection of Internet service providers. Most likely they use expensive Internet and any competitor with a lower price can win a large chunk of the market.
In ideal conditions, so be it. But it is possible that the competitors will not enter the market the new project and will complicate his life. We all know that the cheapest is not always of good quality. It can also play havoc with the project if his Internet will not be stable, but cheap.
I think all this theory about which we can talk a lot, never come to the General. The team did their research and decided to do it in Internet, I trust the team and I will follow the development of the project.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
adidasler444

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:29:20 AM

I think all this theory about which we can talk a lot, never come to the General. The team did their research and decided to do it in Internet, I trust the team and I will follow the development of the project.
I also think that you can trust the team. they know what they are doing.
django814

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:16:14 AM

As far as I know in Africa, the problem with the Internet in general. his or not at all or he is terribly slow and very expensive.
Discovery2017

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:26:19 AM

The fact that the price should be minimal is understandable. But you also take into account the territory you need to provide coverage and the amount of equipment you need for this ... it’s unlikely to be very cheap to do.
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:36:03 PM

I agree with you, without such calculations it is impossible to build a business model. As I'm sure the team has researched the market and spent the applicability of his ideas.
Guys are a multi-billion dollar business. I am sure that there are not only all the calculations, but also the whole research of this business model.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:45:46 PM

I think demand creates supply and the team is smart enough to understand, because they chose this direction. Hard for me to tell about real life in Africa, as I was not there never. I think the project has a great idea and huge potential.
I was not in Africa either, but I watched a lot about life on this continent. there are so many people living in inhuman conditions. I hope that with the advent of the Internet, much can change for the better.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:02:00 PM

For this region, you can not set high rates for the service of access to the Internet. If the price is not available for most, the project is doomed to failure. Only due to the mass character you can reach a positive profitability and earn!
This is the right thought. The project will be successful only if it is able to find a compromise for proper pricing. After all, Africa is very poor.
siopakalb

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:29:33 PM

Even the advertising company here does not really matter, since the competition is not great. The main thing in this project is the price.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:47:22 PM

I agree with you, without such calculations it is impossible to build a business model. As I'm sure the team has researched the market and spent the applicability of his ideas.
Guys are a multi-billion dollar business. I am sure that there are not only all the calculations, but also the whole research of this business model.
I completely agree. if the developers have undertaken to implement such a complex idea, it means that there is enough financial capacity for this.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

As correctly noted in one of the messages above, this project will be able to earn only if it can reach the massive and widespread use of the service. Only mass is the key to success!
To achieve mass character you need to attract a huge number of users. Is there so many devices in Africa? After all, the most inexpensive laptop or smartphone costs more than a hundred dollars, and for the local population it is a lot of money.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:35:57 PM

I also think that you can trust the team. they know what they are doing.
I don't trust the team, always trying to expose them or not to see compliance with, a lot of scams thus have been revealed. This project is what I love and I enjoy watching him.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:54:17 PM

As correctly noted in one of the messages above, this project will be able to earn only if it can reach the massive and widespread use of the service. Only mass is the key to success!
To achieve mass character you need to attract a huge number of users. Is there so many devices in Africa? After all, the most inexpensive laptop or smartphone costs more than a hundred dollars, and for the local population it is a lot of money.
You are too narrow minded. Imagine for example 100 thousand devices, I'm sure in any country in Africa will be typed is the number of users of the Internet and let's say the fee for use of a month will be only $ 10. It's a million dollars every month. My calculations are too modest, but I think the meaning will be clear to everyone.
Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:05:17 PM

Thank you for giving something to think about. I do not think that the income of the population of African countries is so small that not everyone can afford a mobile device. On the other hand the capitals a higher standard of living.
andrej.safronov.1990

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:24:59 PM

You are too narrow minded. Imagine for example 100 thousand devices, I'm sure in any country in Africa will be typed is the number of users of the Internet and let's say the fee for use of a month will be only $ 10. It's a million dollars every month. My calculations are too modest, but I think the meaning will be clear to everyone.
A good example, but you have not considered competition, because these people already use the Internet and to get them to use other Internet will have to either increase the speed or lower the monthly fee.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:43:59 PM

A good example, but you have not considered competition, because these people already use the Internet and to get them to use other Internet will have to either increase the speed or lower the monthly fee.
Continue your thought and add that it will not be easy as competition among Internet providers in any country is very large.
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:21:31 AM

Continue your thought and add that it will not be easy as competition among Internet providers in any country is very large.
Of course, in any region, the competition is great, but I think Africa is one of those regions where competition is much less. Since the Internet providers are few and all have enough work.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: