Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SLVR: The First ERC20 Token Backed by Silver!  (Read 6224 times)
RobDScott

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:29:01 PM

Very interesting project of silver mining. but unfortunately its ico on 9 september is over.
how much fund has been collected?
hopefully achieved maximum target of the ICO.
That must be a typo. Where did you see that?
Thanks,

-Robert
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 2180

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:41:46 AM

Very interesting project of silver mining. but unfortunately its ico on 9 september is over.
Thanks,

-Robert

Roadmap.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RobDScott

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:36:03 PM

Thanks,

-Robert

Roadmap.

https://i.imgur.com/HfTBNQf.png
Thank you we have corrected this. IT should say Oct 4.

In the mean check out https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/slvr-first-digital-token-supported-real-silver/

We have 170k oz of Gold in our project.

This is huge news.
 Sorry for the typo!
vankinhluan

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:55:26 PM

how to get free airdrops

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future
PikaShuh

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:34:21 PM

how to get free airdrops

wanna free coin, join bounty here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2136830

altough there is already debate at the first page, team already give their answer
today ICO already start and it will finished in 25 days
as i can see from https://ico.slvrmine.com/ 2,991,857.6348 SLVR tokens remaining
INITIAL COIN OFFERING ENDS: September 9, 2017 11:59:59 pm

ICO is Live Now! - ico.slvrmine.com - Instant 60% ROI

3 Million SLVR available via Ethereum ICO
ICO price pegged to an oracle that estimates $10 worth of Ether
1 SLVR redeemable for 1 ounce of Silver
Initial Float of 7 Million tokens
New SLVR minting restricted for 5 years, until reserves are >100% outstanding SLVR
not good the the first day of token sale for dev and team
i wonder why
need to do something about it or maybe investor just wait and see ?
or maybe too much ICO this last 2 month already and make investor already tired, i dunno
RobDScott

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:56:11 PM

how to get free airdrops

wanna free coin, join bounty here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2136830

altough there is already debate at the first page, team already give their answer
today ICO already start and it will finished in 25 days
as i can see from https://ico.slvrmine.com/ 2,991,857.6348 SLVR tokens remaining
INITIAL COIN OFFERING ENDS: September 9, 2017 11:59:59 pm

ICO is Live Now! - ico.slvrmine.com - Instant 60% ROI

3 Million SLVR available via Ethereum ICO
ICO price pegged to an oracle that estimates $10 worth of Ether
1 SLVR redeemable for 1 ounce of Silver
Initial Float of 7 Million tokens
New SLVR minting restricted for 5 years, until reserves are >100% outstanding SLVR
not good the the first day of token sale for dev and team
i wonder why
need to do something about it or maybe investor just wait and see ?
or maybe too much ICO this last 2 month already and make investor already tired, i dunno

This was a typo. If you go to the www.slvrmine.com home page there are 25 days left on the ICO. Sorry for the confusion.

-Robert
COO
cryptoburst61

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:44:07 PM

This project is interesting, i like that the token is backed by silver and that is why I will be participating in this ico. i just hope that this one is a success and a good project for the long term because at the moment there are a lot of ico going on and might not participate in this ico, i hope i am wrong because this is a good one to participate in.
RobDScott

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:00:09 AM

This project is interesting, i like that the token is backed by silver and that is why I will be participating in this ico. i just hope that this one is a success and a good project for the long term because at the moment there are a lot of ico going on and might not participate in this ico, i hope i am wrong because this is a good one to participate in.
Hello Sir,

Thank you so much for the kind words. This project is very solid with a great upside form day one that you can basically buy 1 oz of silver for $10.00 We will hit our numbers and give people a great way to use a crypto token that is actually backed by something of value. We dont promise the 20X returns that alot of these ICOs are hinting to. This is a long term project that you can have a store a value for many many years.

Thank you again,

-Robert
COO
BitcoinUKmedia

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:07:45 AM

Hi - This isn't the first ICO i've seen backed by silver. https://themerkle.com/silver-backed-cryptocurrency-ethereum-link/
What are you thoughts on LINK?
RobDScott

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:30:28 AM

Hi - This isn't the first ICO i've seen backed by silver. https://themerkle.com/silver-backed-cryptocurrency-ethereum-link/
What are you thoughts on LINK?

I read thru the white paper!!! My Dev read thru the white paper. He is much more intelligent than i am and we cant figure out how its backed by silver like we are. They say they are but its hard to see how reading their white paper. Do you know how its backed? Please we really want to know.

-Robert
COO
ManUp

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:57:10 AM

Well, I was going to say this looked very dodgy indeed, and that you would need to provide a lot more information if you are going to convince anyone but the noobs on this forum that this is legit.

But then I remembered that Google is my friend, so I did a little "digging" of my own, if you'll pardon the pun.

So... Anyone want to invest in a silver mine that has already been the subject of an investment scam? Not me, that's for sure.

I'll just leave this here: https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2017/comp23903.pdf

No wonder these fucks don't want US investors.

I'll be doing some more digging on these conmen, with their dodgy blurred photos, and their carefully worded T&C's full of legalese and get-out clauses. You can be sure I'll be reporting them to the relevant authorities, as I do for all scammers.

Good catch.  Not buying their response.
RobDScott

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:27:12 AM

Well, I was going to say this looked very dodgy indeed, and that you would need to provide a lot more information if you are going to convince anyone but the noobs on this forum that this is legit.

But then I remembered that Google is my friend, so I did a little "digging" of my own, if you'll pardon the pun.

So... Anyone want to invest in a silver mine that has already been the subject of an investment scam? Not me, that's for sure.

I'll just leave this here: https://www.sec.gov/litigation/complaints/2017/comp23903.pdf

I'll be doing some more digging on these conmen, with their dodgy blurred photos, and their carefully worded T&C's full of legalese and get-out clauses. You can be sure I'll be reporting them to the relevant authorities, as I do for all scammers.

Why I even comment on this guy is beyond me. If you look at all his posts he is a bitter troll. All he posts is bad comments on everybodies feed. Dodgy? Scammers? F@#ks? I guess your doing something right when you have haters.
We have done more for our communities and law enforcement then this piece of crap will ever accomplish. Keep the hate coming it only solidifies our project. We are not going anywhere and feed off this kind of hate. It makes me work that much harder.

Thanks for the comments. Every time you do we go back to the top of the feed lol

Robert
COO
802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:37:46 AM

Why I even comment on this guy is beyond me. If you look at all his posts he is a bitter troll. All he posts is bad comments on everybodies feed. Dodgy? Scammers? F@#ks? I guess your doing something right when you have haters.
We have done more for our communities and law enforcement then this piece of crap will ever accomplish. Keep the hate coming it only solidifies our project. We are not going anywhere and feed off this kind of hate. It makes me work that much harder.

Thanks for the comments. Every time you do we go back to the top of the feed lol

Robert
COO

Rob, Can you address the previous investigation the SLVR has been under? i think this would clear the air for lots of investors

cryptoburst61

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:24:19 AM

Hello Sir,

Thank you so much for the kind words. This project is very solid with a great upside form day one that you can basically buy 1 oz of silver for $10.00 We will hit our numbers and give people a great way to use a crypto token that is actually backed by something of value. We dont promise the 20X returns that alot of these ICOs are hinting to. This is a long term project that you can have a store a value for many many years.

Thank you again,

-Robert
COO

Hello Mr Robert

I do think the same what you say, that is why i support this project because i believe it will be a good long term token backed by a precious metal that i have always loved in silver. I am not in here for quick profit like a lot of people who by cryptos and tokens, i am here for long term and sometime short term but mostly long term. 
RobDScott

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:55:19 PM

Robert
COO

Rob, Can you address the previous investigation the SLVR has been under? i think this would clear the air for lots of investors
Hello Sir,

We have not been under investigation. This is another company that has nothing to do with SLVR. Our names are not on the document in question. This is a witch hunt by these people.
Robert
COO
Sigizmund

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:02:46 AM

Hi.
What's latest project news?
Is it running?
dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 07:19:04 AM

Hi.
What's latest project news?
Is it running?

ICO is running right now: https://ico.slvrmine.com/

I believe that larger actions can be expected after the ICO.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
mayAaron

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:36:36 AM

Have you seen the contents of the introduction, in the application has made cooperation?
nonokeci

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:39:54 AM

explain ELI5, how does one get 60% instant ROI.  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

what a load of rubbish.
dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 09:59:44 AM

Polish whitepaper translation available here and technical paper available here

Welcome to discussion in the Polish thread

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████