Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:04:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PURA COIN the next DASH!?  (Read 15519 times)
SeksiStarlord (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:04:15 PM

Hi all,

in the last weeks I noticed there was a swap from ICASH to PURA. The swap happened on coinexchange and after that I bought some PURA and made big profit  Grin
ICASH/PURA is a Dash clone so I am curious what you think about it, do you think it can reach similar lvl like Dash in future?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pura/#charts

https://twitter.com/PURACOIN

https://puranetwork.com/

old Icash thread with information about swap an pura https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1534280.1020

share yout thoughts about this new coin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:26:54 PM

Website is under maintenance.
I don't think there's profit to be made now, except for the 800% jump, maybe long term.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:33:06 AM

Volume is relatively big (on coinexchange) on this huge price jump so there may be
something going on.  Coin supply is high so time will tell if this pump in price sticks or
dumps.
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:26:38 AM

pura coin is good volume transaction, although only accepted trade in coinexchange
why not added to bittrex exchanger
DejwidK

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:25:30 PM

The dev is working currently on fixing last bugs after the swap and then there will be an official announcement also on bitcointalk.
I am in the old icash slack and yeah I think that the team behind PURA is good. Coin supply is big but yes but look at ripple, its even bigger and coudl reach even higher targets.

Currently there is nothing to say about pura because its better to wait for the official announcement and thread.
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:45:15 PM

pura coin is good volume transaction, although only accepted trade in coinexchange

Is PURA the coin you can only mine with PURA mining packages form Avalon life at their mining facilities in Costa Rica?

Tanaka Osato

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:14:00 PM

PURA has a lot of potential things that could push its price up, certainly seems worth more research.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 11:19:27 PM

Ahhhh Pura is the old icash

Was curious why is there a coin name Pura suddenly in coinmarketcap while icash is gone

Thought it was a new coin xd
DejwidK

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:48:10 PM

Is PURA the coin you can only mine with PURA mining packages form Avalon life at their mining facilities in Costa Rica?

I belive that the coin Pura has nothing to do with avalon life, it must be a coincidence, you can mine pura but I have no idea how, the code and wallet for pura can be found here
https://github.com/PURAcoin/PURA
Maybe this will help you
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:39:47 AM

I belive that the coin Pura has nothing to do with avalon life, it must be a coincidence, you can mine pura but I have no idea how, the code and wallet for pura can be found here
Maybe this will help you

Oh alright. Looks good. I will look into it. How many PURA do you need for a MN?

SeksiStarlord (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:31:52 PM

Hi!

You need 100K Pura for masternode. You can also mine this coin - mining pool is here https://www.cryptoally.net/pura/

The working website is www.pura.one  Smiley
Tanaka Osato

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:26:00 PM

Is it going on any other exchanges?
SeksiStarlord (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:18:45 PM

I am sure in future yes, main goal was the swap now. But volume on coinexchange is great 80BTC
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:26:49 PM

I never heared of this PURA coin and why is it be the next DASH? do they have the same project where it will be a security coin? and where can I buy this coin?
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 03:30:27 PM

I am sure in future yes, main goal was the swap now. But volume on coinexchange is great 80BTC
I think much better to request for this coin being listed to much bigger exchange since there's already good numbers of support from coinexchange
and for sure more traders and investors that will join the ride and make this project more successful in the long run.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SeksiStarlord (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 11:05:09 PM

I never heared of this PURA coin and why is it be the next DASH? do they have the same project where it will be a security coin? and where can I buy this coin?

Because its Dash clone, you can buy on coinexchange currently

lets send request to other exchange for add
dababe

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:27:35 PM

Maybe this will help you

Oh alright. Looks good. I will look into it. How many PURA do you need for a MN?

PURA has everything to do with Avalon-Life.
They had the Pura Vida Coin that went no where.
We mined it night and day.
Then In June (2 months ago) they asked us to send them all of our PVC and they gave us PURA in exchange
PURA is the coin swapped Icash

AValon-Life is mining PURA right now but not heavily.
There exist only the code for the beta broken wallet in github.
They asked us to wait. The Dev is fixing the issues

When Dash was about $9 or so last August, the DASH Developers met with Avalon-Life and partnered together on some deal.
Avalon-Life mined the heck out of Dash at that time and Dash went sky high. That is when Dash got on the upwards map of goodness.

Where will PURA go? I don't know.
What am I doing? I bought more PURA and am HODLing.
Waiting to see what happens.

SeksiStarLord wrote this:
"You need 100K Pura for masternode. You can also mine this coin - mining pool is here https://www.cryptoally.net/pura/

The working website is www.pura.one "
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 06:51:53 PM

Dash clone or any other coin can't be the next dash. They will be always seen as a clone. If you think dash is good, then buy dash not fake dash.
Tanaka Osato

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:07:01 PM

A lot of activity on coinexchange for this one.
SeksiStarlord (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:11:57 AM

A lot of activity on coinexchange for this one.

Look it has 380 bitcoin volume  Wink bigger exchange is coming for sure! thanks to pura I will be rich
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: