Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:00:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PURA COIN the next DASH!?  (Read 15521 times)
Brzina

Activity: 74
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:19:29 PM

I have never buy or trading PURA coins but I seen in the changecoin.io they still at top of table list,, I think they can be one of top 10 coin in this year
pura coin is just new to me and i have seen its rise and flow chart of it on cryptocurrency market gap and i think it looks really promising and looks really good to invest in it right now. but i think we have to wait a little bit for the price to come down.
but i think its specifications are really good and project looks really promising.

Price is going up right now ! Cheesy Maybe, because tomorrow is launch on different exchanges
librotarian

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:31:14 PM

The site wouldn't load for me  Undecided
Brzina

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:36:35 PM

The site wouldn't load for me  Undecided

This is a site http://www.pura.one/
DejwidK

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:15:30 PM

I have never buy or trading PURA coins but I seen in the changecoin.io they still at top of table list,, I think they can be one of top 10 coin in this year
pura coin is just new to me and i have seen its rise and flow chart of it on cryptocurrency market gap and i think it looks really promising and looks really good to invest in it right now. but i think we have to wait a little bit for the price to come down.
but i think its specifications are really good and project looks really promising.

Price is going up right now ! Cheesy Maybe, because tomorrow is launch on different exchanges

Stop lying or provide some information about new exchange listing.
Brzina

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 04:52:23 PM

Sorry what ? Go on coinexchange and see for yourself. It went from 14k to 17.5k Satoshis today. I have money on it. I would like it to go up more. I'm asking here what do you expect to happen tomorrow whith price and no one replied to me...
Brzina

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:44:50 PM

Update: LOL, it went to 13k again. This is obviosly a shitty coin for "pump and dump"

Probalby, they are not going on other exchanges tomorrow ! It was a lie....
DejwidK

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:22:31 PM

Sorry what ? Go on coinexchange and see for yourself. It went from 14k to 17.5k Satoshis today. I have money on it. I would like it to go up more. I'm asking here what do you expect to happen tomorrow whith price and no one replied to me...

I dont mean the price surge I mean the lie about that another exchange will pura list tomorrow any evidence on this or are you just talking bs? I am in the slack and the dev didnt said anything about new exchanges.  Cheesy Wink
Brzina

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 07:48:15 PM

I dont mean the price surge I mean the lie about that another exchange will pura list tomorrow any evidence on this or are you just talking bs? I am in the slack and the dev didnt said anything about new exchanges.  Cheesy Wink

Official facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/officialpura/

They abviously talk shit. This is scam...
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:09:39 PM

PURA just DROPPED HARD. It's price HALVED in 24h. Scam. Website doesn't even load.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Tanaka Osato

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:12:32 PM

PURA just DROPPED HARD. It's price HALVED in 24h. Scam. Website doesn't even load.

Seems extremely volatile.
soulovermatter

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 11:18:56 AM

Pura is a legitimate project.

The coin was 20 cents some weeks ago.

Then the price rose to 1$ within 2 days as a lot of volume
was being pumped in. At 1$ it took a healthy down to 52 cents. Which is good. It still doubled from a month ago.
Count... There are 169 Million coins. There is a little more than 100 million market cap...
This gives a price of around 60 cent per coin as a good value.

The devs are doing a real job behind.

They have a telegram group.
And a fb page... The best info is to get from there.

Thats what they wrote today.

Ruben:
We are very excited to announce an innovative feature for PURA, which we just now have the opportunity to implement in our very next release. At the moment, all major coins are facing the problem of “Dump Mining” that leads to an unfair distribution of mining rewards in the community.

The vision of PURA is to bring fairness and democratic freedom for the common good and therefore we will be the first cryptocurrency, which will implement a new feature to avoid “Dump Mining” from the very beginning!

For this reason, the PURA Development Team has decided to move the listing on other exchanges until this update is fully implemented and tested. It will also be necessary to transfer all the PURAs out of the Windows based PURA-Wallet and back into the PURA-Wallet of coinexchange.io in a certain timeframe, which will be published soon. Then after the new innovative feature has been released we will release a new version of the Windows based PURA-Wallet that will replace the existing ones.

This innovative feature will result in a fantastic unique selling proposition (USP) for PURA on the market, because other coins will not be able to implement a similar function without a hard fork.

We are proud to release PURA, the first “fair-mining-coin,” within the next weeks and will inform you about the progress frequently on our Official Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/officialpura).

Hope this helps...

Thats their crypto city which they are building...

http://avalonnation.com

I think it is kind of a nice idea and the devs are pros and good people.

truthaboutpura

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:07:40 PM

Because they are dumping on us, its a complete scam.

Look here at the thread: The Truth about the SCAM PURA COIN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2128131.new#new

Last Icash pages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1534280.0

leave this coin or you will get scammed
izumaki

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:22:08 PM

Pura coin is good but Coinexchange.io is a crazy exchange like alcurex, i would be very careful with such exchange for now
soulovermatter

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:12:36 PM

Because they are dumping on us, its a complete scam.

Look here at the thread: The Truth about the SCAM PURA COIN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2128131.new#new

Last Icash pages: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1534280.0

leave this coin or you will get scammed

The coinswap was organised by coinexchange.io and former icash developer - this is the usual way of a coinswap as executed in that industry several times.
PURA developer were not involved, because they did't know the icash-community and the best way to communicate the swap.

AFTER THE SWAP ALL NOT SWAPPED COINS (including the coins of "thetruthaboutpura", wo is scamming us in a lot of channels) WERE BURNED HERE:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pura/address.dws?PMcoinexchangeburnaddressXXXYjk2fL.htm

There is no 10 mio PURA wallet.

The reason of the increase in price is that PURA is starting with a huge community all over the world and they were waiting for more than one year to participate in that movement.Our calculated estimation was a starting price between 0,3 and 0,5 USD and we hit exactly that value - the the increase to more than 1 USD was only after some days, was also very surprising for us.

Stop talking, start minin

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:51:35 AM

just take a look at the old PVC chain:
https://www.blockexperts.com/pvc
46mio coins

the old icash chain:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/icash/
226mio coins

so we have 226 + 46mio coin = 272 Mio coins should it be, if all coins were changed.....but it seems like 100mio coins couldnt get swapped, any explanation? Did we lost 100mio coins at yobit as the chain swapped? what happens with that coins??? Are they worthless now? seems like........strange.....

the new pura chain we got 167mio coins:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pura/
SeksiStarlord (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:09:52 PM

Soon everything will be clear look at bitcointalk announcement or facebook page for more information  Wink
nvkha

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:21:08 AM

We are very excited to announce an innovative feature for PURA, which we just now have the opportunity to implement in our very next release. At the moment, all major coins are facing the problem of “Dump Mining” that leads to an unfair distribution of mining rewards in the community.
The vision of PURA is to bring fairness and democratic freedom for the common good and therefore we will be the first cryptocurrency, which will implement a new feature to avoid “Dump Mining” from the very beginning!
For this reason, the PURA Development Team has decided to move the listing on other exchanges until this update is fully implemented and tested. It will also be necessary to transfer all the PURAs out of the Windows based PURA-Wallet and back into the PURA-Wallet of coinexchange.io in a certain timeframe, which will be published soon. Then after the new innovative feature has been released we will release a new version of the Windows based PURA-Wallet that will replace the existing ones.
This innovative feature will result in a fantastic unique selling proposition (USP) for PURA on the market, because other coins will not be able to implement a similar function without a hard fork.
We are proud to release PURA, the first “fair-mining-coin,” within the next weeks and will inform you about the progress frequently on our Official Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/officialpura).

Potential coin!
skichamp84

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:08:01 PM

PURA coin is being supported by Avalon Life.  Dash went to the moon when avalon started mining it. Now its PURA’s turn!

TO THEMOON!!
SeksiStarlord (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:04:26 AM

GUYS I TOLD YOU SO FROM THE BEGINNING!! If you want to be rich buy and HODL this coin will go to the moon like DASH did Grin Grin Grin
skichamp84

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:11:58 PM

GUYS I TOLD YOU SO FROM THE BEGINNING!! If you want to be rich buy and HODL this coin will go to the moon like DASH did Grin Grin Grin

Damn right!

Soon they are announcing a Masternode Update and “Fair-Mining” update that NO OTHER coin will be aple to replicate without a hard fork.

This project is going to take off in no time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: