Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:33:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110144 times)
LiondeNittany

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:21:31 PM

ITS A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT! CLAIMING ALL THESES FOLLOWERS BUT YET LESS THAT 60 PEOPLE HAVE PARTICIPATE IN VOTING FOR THE 1ST LOCATION! BULLSHIT! Angry Angry Angry

That is fairly interesting.  But then again to vote you need Ether in your account and I doubt many of the investors / PRG holders want to be bothered with that.  I know I don't.

LdN
malfoi

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:14:45 AM

The number of votes is very small
Have you studied candidate sites?
skymaifly

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:21:29 PM

ITS A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT! CLAIMING ALL THESES FOLLOWERS BUT YET LESS THAT 60 PEOPLE HAVE PARTICIPATE IN VOTING FOR THE 1ST LOCATION! BULLSHIT! Angry Angry Angry

Yea i have all my token moved to wallet so i dont bother to move it back to vote. so its seem like alot of people doesn't bother to do that to vote!
spunkybd

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:35:35 PM

Why the fuck should we vote, this should be based on market data and acceptance, this should be built into a business plan like a normal company..

Immaturity and stupid leadership. Anyways, heard ICO's lead by celebs is being cracked down on. Woohoo! Good thing I don't have much into this. I'll keep it forever as a reminder of my stupidity.
DMVHODL

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:10:10 AM

Exactly... What I lost, I could afford to loose... BUT i'm definitively keeping this as a lesson learned, when investing in an ICO! Especially when they BLOCK you on F/B because you call them out on having a SHITCOIN! Imagine today a majority of the Alts on on the march... But SHITCOIN Paragon..slips even further today by 10% to $.33!
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:21:01 AM

Why the fuck should we vote, this should be based on market data and acceptance, this should be built into a business plan like a normal company..

Immaturity and stupid leadership. Anyways, heard ICO's lead by celebs is being cracked down on. Woohoo! Good thing I don't have much into this. I'll keep it forever as a reminder of my stupidity.

Are you even a Paragon investor? If you read the whitepaper you would know voting is a big part of Paragon. Whether or not you agree with that, if you are an investor that is what you bought.

Page 28: Order of cities to be determined by the community.

Rankhor

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:16:35 AM

I feel bad for those who invested in this.
This definitely has the structure of a ponzi scheme.

Paragon care to comment?

1. 200k+ followers and 200k+ likes on facebook, only 221 subs on reddit,how many are actually real?

2. No news from devs since the end of ICO?

OK, who is this lucky tokenholder of over 60% of the supply?

The devs:community ratio just doesn't seems right at all.

I agree with you, I've just been kicked out of their telegram channel because I've said that it looks scammy because no news from the devs since the end of ico!
Rankhor

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:19:47 AM

You have to pay to vote?! WTF
DMVHODL

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:32:34 PM

I'm an investor in this SHITCOIN! and they're FULL OF SHIT! They have access to this thread and haven't said SHIT! They've disabled their telegram post, and will block you on F/B if you ask them about their SHITCOIN! In fact today as the rise of the ALTS continue.. Paragon continues to slip into the abyss of being a SHITCOIN. You don't even hear SHIT from the CEO or the DEV team... Their ass should be in jail for FRAUD!   Angry Angry Angry
spunkybd

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:57:35 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if nothing comes of this. Sickening. I think there should be jail time, but I doubt that will happen. I give it a year to see some real progress... Hopefully they will prove us wrong.

Also, why would I be posting here if I wasn't invested?
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:50:48 AM

It is most certainly a scheme if not outright scam. They have little to no crypto experience (evident in everything they say about the market) and need all this money to buy real estate in the most bubbly place you could buy in the world of legal cannabis... if you were serious why not open like 5 locations in developing market areas instead of the one PRIME location.

I think people just funded some lady and her boyfriends pipe dream. The dude had enough tech knowledge to make some sjitcoin and now the retards just bought them a dispensary in the dumbest place for cannabis. I mean I'm sure the profits will be super sweet for them selling "dro" for 90/8th and grams of oil for $145.

So worth it bro.

I knew this coin was weird when you had to buy tokens to vote on where the location would be?...and you could  "weight" your votes...

Ugh I feel so bad that mofoa like these guys cash in on the hype of blockchain today.

Zechis966

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:09:04 AM

That is fairly interesting.  But then again to vote you need Ether in your account and I doubt many of the investors / PRG holders want to be bothered with that.  I know I don't.

LdN

See this is part of the issue. People are claiming that "we knew this was part of it" regarding paying tokens to vote, yet surprisingly few (compared to money raised) people arent voting.... so which is it? Do people really believe in the project and it's not just stupid weed hype and crypto, or is it as most now think, a scheme-esque project.

I didn't read the WP, don't care to, but do holders get annual profits like 75% to holders 25% to founders? I mean we're talking primo tourist douche areas big bucks to be made.

The thing that irks me is that it's not just like send .0001 PRG per vote, and be 1 vote per address holding them. The fact that (even at their projected $2+ lel) they wanted abo it 75 cents per vote?...after you already bought the 75c off them?... you understand now?

And all you're doing is voting to buy them some freaking RE, then hope the hype from their supposed celebrity friends is gonna bring enough outsiders into crypto and prices will go stratospheric and you'll finally get that lambo in Gun Metal Blue?....

I know I'm dramatic but come on I mememberz when ether was under $3 or so on polo and I was like....wtf is this strange little guy...

Now crypto is some get rich quick investment that tons and tons of "plebs" are buying into, reinforcing the bubble and creating more and more vapory coins.

I put 1 ether into this as the 11th man theory or whatever that shit was from world war z....maybe the douchey weed hype would prove me wrong...   ugh

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:34:30 AM

I am not saying pay to vote is the best system. Just saying in the whitepaper they said they wanted to make ParagonOnline like Reddit and Steemit. And I have questioned the voting system months ago.

So what about those ParagonCoins (PRG)? What do they bring to the table, why are they necessary and what value do they have?

I'm not so convinced about this use-case:

Really, pay-to-vote? I'm used to Reddit's free voting so maybe I'm out of the loop. Guess I'll have to check out what drives people to pay to vote on Steemit.

So yes, I agree Paragon's current voting system does not offer an incentive to participate. The investors have little to no benefit from the outcome of the vote. Having to pay to vote makes it even worse.

What can we do about it now? I hope we can urge the Paragon Team to rethink the system and make it a win-win for everybody.
DMVHODL

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:57:05 PM

So they've decided to list a Dr. Database for participating physicians in the Cannabis industry in Paragon.com. Out of 300 Dr. listed, wait for it.... wait for it... NOT ONE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AS A PARTICIPANT. It's like they just went thru a database of physicians who work at dispensaries and listed their profile. Then encourage the Paragonian's (US SUCKERS).... to contact OUR physicians to see if they want to be in their +300 database of unconfirmed cannabis Physicians.  

In regards to the voting.... That's going FABULOUS! So far only 44 votes have been cast! LMAO! SHITCOIN!! Since I've been blocked on their F/B page and their messenger app has been discontinued... Those who have not been blocked and are investors... STAND-UP and PRESS THEM ON THIS SHITCOIN SCAM! Angry Angry Angry  
Zechis966

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:54:41 PM

I am not saying pay to vote is the best system. Just saying in the whitepaper they said they wanted to make ParagonOnline like Reddit and Steemit. And I have questioned the voting system months ago.

So what about those ParagonCoins (PRG)? What do they bring to the table, why are they necessary and what value do they have?

I'm not so convinced about this use-case:

Really, pay-to-vote? I'm used to Reddit's free voting so maybe I'm out of the loop. Guess I'll have to check out what drives people to pay to vote on Steemit.

So yes, I agree Paragon's current voting system does not offer an incentive to participate. The investors have little to no benefit from the outcome of the vote. Having to pay to vote makes it even worse.

What can we do about it now? I hope we can urge the Paragon Team to rethink the system and make it a win-win for everybody.

I think that was indeed teh point...not that the voting itself is stupid, but that it's costing so much of your money to 'weight' your vote in order to vote where to buy the founders some nice property? I mean they should've already had some sort of wallet/UI on the desktop that shows a list of current vote topics etc or whatever...but it seems to me they were just another hype thing...whether or not they succeed.

I'm typically very thumb-nosey when it comes to weed in general because I'm just so sick of seeing things become jaded and whored out to the sleeping sheeple. But even though I felt the  Roll Eyes with PRG, I always bet against myself at least a little, because as PRG crowdsale proved, the weed hype is enough to sell anything in current year.

I don't think there's much to do based as well on the whole reddit 'scandal' crap... I mean obviously who cares in the macro view about some forum 'trolls' and all that noise, but the fact is they basically called anyone criticizing them trolls, and then blocked/ignored them. And then went total radio silence for months now on more than a few of the channels they could've been informing people through...instead of letting folks do their own damn research.

It may be stupid, but I ALWAYS appreciate when teams are vocal almost weekly here and on reddit, cause it barely takes any god damn time to post an update, yet it makes so many people trust them further.

When they can't be bothered, regardless of the excuse....  meh I'm under $300 in this and selling if it ever touches ICO again.

Keep one as the others say as a reminder that none of us is immune to a reaming

Zechis966

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:02:53 PM

So they've decided to list a Dr. Database for participating physicians in the Cannabis industry in Paragon.com. Out of 300 Dr. listed, wait for it.... wait for it... NOT ONE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AS A PARTICIPANT. It's like they just went thru a database of physicians who work at dispensaries and listed their profile. Then encourage the Paragonian's (US SUCKERS).... to contact OUR physicians to see if they want to be in their +300 database of unconfirmed cannabis Physicians.  

In regards to the voting.... That's going FABULOUS! So far only 44 votes have been cast! LMAO! SHITCOIN!! Since I've been blocked on their F/B page and their messenger app has been discontinued... Those who have not been blocked and are investors... STAND-UP and PRESS THEM ON THIS SHITCOIN SCAM! Angry Angry Angry  

hey hey hey mofo...it's 46 votes  Cheesy Grin  Huh

Now, objectively sir so no offense, it does seem as if you've lost a substantial amount of your money in this coin, because of how passionate you are here... So I get how people think you're trolling. The lots of CAPS doesn't help your case.

However what you've been saying (other than teh opinion parts) is definitely true... If they have allegedly 200k followers or wtf ever, then how are there only 46 votes....with 50% of the sale over

Did you all get that email "It's super important to vote gais!" rofl I honestly don't know if they're scam or scheme, but I can tell you that it seems they've angered the interwebz much like Amy Schumer had to blame 'alt right trolls' because she forgot the internet is a complicated yet similar group of people for the most part...and nothing weaponizes like autism....

No one's voting, and they're panicking. IF they end up a true fail, then they failed at one of the most rookie decisions entrepreneurs can make... they freaking thought pumping enough money and high-production value could make up for lack of experience/drive/intelligence/etc......

Pumping tons of money into it can surely help, but some expertise and real passion is what's truly necessary...otherwise how the hell are you going to compete with the millions of people like Buterin who are asperger-geniuses?....

A weird 'model' and a Russian techno-scammer? Not sure but not looking good thus far....

DMVHODL

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:36:45 AM

The caps are to stress the importance..Yeah, I'm yelling. I want everyone to know what a bunch of crooks the PRG team is... Especially the CEO Jessica VerSteeg‏! This whole thing is a SHAM! Yeah I got that dumb ass vote email too! I'm not spending another shitcoin on shit! They even tell you to contact them on telegram... But they forget to mention that they got kicked off telegram!

My loss wasn't too substantial.. but I don't take kindly to getting ripped off! No one should!
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:21:55 AM

Personnaly, I leave the ship.

I paid 95 cts for one token. It's now at 33 cts since one month.

The team told that Paragon will be on bittrex the 15th November, any news since 2 months Angry
angelic$111

Activity: 116

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:16:50 PM

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:04:18 PM

Paragon will be listed on Bittrex? Is this true?
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: