Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:06:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
humski

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:00:30 PM

i think everyone who invested into paragon have lost their money Smiley - so many red flags in the very beginning, but so many people too stubborn to see, because its cannabis!

Trading volume in the last 24 hours - $32,186 USD...

I was also one to get banned from asking a legitimate question on telegram. T_T

https://www.SitePriceValue.com - How Much Is Your Website Worth?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:04:16 PM

Paragon is a SCAM , get what ever you can and get out

CEO of paragon : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxZ1TBzv_SM&feature=youtu.be

Give her your money so she can buy Tesla and everything You wish to have and squirt all over it .

Enjoy the video and do research prior investing your money!
Are CEO's supposed to burry themselves ,just so they can show that they are not profiting ?
She made a successful project and she is profiting from it and living her youth. You don't have to judge people based on what they buy. Everyone has the right to have fun you know
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:27:17 PM

Give her your money so she can buy Tesla and everything You wish to have and squirt all over it .

Are CEO's supposed to burry themselves ,just so they can show that they are not profiting ?
She made a successful project and she is profiting from it and living her youth. You don't have to judge people based on what they buy. Everyone has the right to have fun you know

Are you effing serious? One, check the date of the video...its likely a rental for that crap video.

Two, yes...yes CEOs are expected to live like a Spartan until they've earned it...making a hype-company is not success you need to take econ 101 again.

Lastly....how the F**K can you say she made a successful project?.... if anything it was her hackeresque boyfriend....but they barely got anyone to even vote where the stupid place should go and you're saying "she made a successful project"

Shocked Huh Roll Eyes

MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:24:48 PM

Are you effing serious? One, check the date of the video...its likely a rental for that crap video.

Two, yes...yes CEOs are expected to live like a Spartan until they've earned it...making a hype-company is not success you need to take econ 101 again.

Lastly....how the F**K can you say she made a successful project?.... if anything it was her hackeresque boyfriend....but they barely got anyone to even vote where the stupid place should go and you're saying "she made a successful project"

Shocked Huh Roll Eyes
That's just pure hate from your side . Paragon is still on running and trying to make a progress . But all that negativity and alegations people are spreading is ruining it's reputation. How do you expect it to recover ? share holders would get effected more if the coin got destroyed by a troll community.
Example of this progress is : The Barecelona event where they announced that Paragon's team has demo-ed tracking aspect of smart-contracts to be conducted on the Supply chain. The demo included farmers and labs along with Harvest Data. the next step is to  integrate this into Paragon's mobile app and online platform. This tracking system will then be used to track sale for cannabis.

Paragon will also open their own space in : • Los Angeles, USA • Oakland, USA • Denver, USA • Madrid, Spain • Amsterdam, Netherlands • Montevideo, Uruguay • Toronto, Canada • New York, USA • Barcelona, Spain • London, England • Miami, USA • Seattle, USA • Prague, Czech Republic • Sydney, Australia • Berlin, Germany • Cape Town, South Africa
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:46:14 PM

ICO has already occurred, but the site does not tell you the number of tokens sold, and what exchanges will the token join?

OI
kariboo67

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:03:08 PM

Do you think the PRG will grow in 2018? Huh
Wussel

Activity: 10
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:46:03 AM

Yes, there is still wiggle room for some negative growth before the website goes offline. Not even joking anymore. I sincerely do not understand how you people could have bought this without even checking e.g. Reddit for 1 sec. Well, no I can understand because it sounded ok and they ?marketed heavily?, until you searched a bit more. But what I don't understand is people still supporting it.

Then I make a bitcointalk account, sum up 9 of the dozens of red flags this project has/had (not even mentioning their severe lack of communication), to be subsequently bashed by some SJW that doesn't understand that buying likes is not the same thing as normal marketing because what is integrity anyway.

But I guess that doesn't matter because what does matter is exposing me as the terrible sexist/?racist? I am when I call out that the CEO is a female model with no background in tech (although she has a medical weed background but a very odd switch when viewing her past), with a retarded (attention whore) Instagram account ("I am CEO, look at me!") and an odd graphic appearance on things such as YouTube. Reality check: the past, current and future behavior/achievements/recordings of the CEO of a supposedly multi-million dollar company is extremely important to the outside world i.e. investors.

Also, "How do you know they bought likes? You're just trolling." - Yes, and to the person who said that to me one page ago: you are clearly using Bing instead of Google cause goddamn dude...you didn't find it at all odd their FB is/was dead yet they managed to score over 250K likes? I think that is literally by far the most an ICO has ever got.

You might wanna check out Reddit for a change. It will open up a whole world of FB like checkers you can instantly find using Google maybe even with Bing. I say good day to you sir.
BTC-Fall

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:42:49 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 09:02:05 PM by BTC-Fall

I found a similar project, the name Cannasos (token Perkskoin). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2403127.0
Who can tell if it's worth buying their tokens? Now the good conditions on the pre sale.
Zechis966

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:46:07 PM

That's just pure hate from your side . Paragon is still on running and trying to make a progress . But all that negativity and alegations people are spreading is ruining it's reputation. How do you expect it to recover ? share holders would get effected more if the coin got destroyed by a troll community.
Example of this progress is : The Barecelona event where they announced that Paragon's team has demo-ed tracking aspect of smart-contracts to be conducted on the Supply chain. The demo included farmers and labs along with Harvest Data. the next step is to  integrate this into Paragon's mobile app and online platform. This tracking system will then be used to track sale for cannabis.

Paragon will also open their own space in : • Los Angeles, USA • Oakland, USA • Denver, USA • Madrid, Spain • Amsterdam, Netherlands • Montevideo, Uruguay • Toronto, Canada • New York, USA • Barcelona, Spain • London, England • Miami, USA • Seattle, USA • Prague, Czech Republic • Sydney, Australia • Berlin, Germany • Cape Town, South Africa

It's not hate, it's fact. You HAVE to expect to live sparingly if you're in charge of ANY project, in the project's infancy.

You say their reputation is being ruined as if they have no control over that... when MANY 'haters' only started hating after they ask a simple question (that I guess people like you think is loaded) and get banned/ignored.

No one who actually understands cannabis gives a crap about the tracking system... It's cool in principle, but not sure if it will do anything at all. Seems like they're trying to exploit the narrative that you don't know where it comes from...

Having knowledge of where it came from or having some lab say it's chemical free does not make it so. Unfortunately as well, as with any crop, when you factor in the consumption the farmers will have little choice using chemicals when they've got that many genetically similar plants all at once to meet demand. Also, if you're versed, you'll know that there is an entire argument throughout the community questioning the validity of certain labs testing procedures/results...and then those labs talk some similar shit on the labs saying THEIR testing is better. It's a joke and just like food if you stay local you run the best chance of not dealing with shitty prices, chem/bug/PM issues etc.

How do you know the last bit? That they'll open their own spots in each of those places.... you literally have no way of knowing if that's true to happen or if they even really intended it. I wouldn't doubt they intended to open spots everywhere but you can hardly say 'they will open their own' in all of those places  Cheesy

I'm just annoyed that they were one of those type of projects that goes silent not out of real work, but because trolls are liek rooning theyre rep

As if trolls have succeeded in ruining ANY project... The trolls start the fire but the devs in any failed project are always the ones who poured gasoline on them instead of just fireproofing from the beginning

Zechis966

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:49:32 PM

Yes, there is still wiggle room for some negative growth before the website goes offline. Not even joking anymore. I sincerely do not understand how you people could have bought this without even checking e.g. Reddit for 1 sec. Well, no I can understand because it sounded ok and they ?marketed heavily?, until you searched a bit more. But what I don't understand is people still supporting it.

Then I make a bitcointalk account, sum up 9 of the dozens of red flags this project has/had (not even mentioning their severe lack of communication), to be subsequently bashed by some SJW that doesn't understand that buying likes is not the same thing as normal marketing because what is integrity anyway.

But I guess that doesn't matter because what does matter is exposing me as the terrible sexist/?racist? I am when I call out that the CEO is a female model with no background in tech (although she has a medical weed background but a very odd switch when viewing her past), with a retarded (attention whore) Instagram account ("I am CEO, look at me!") and an odd graphic appearance on things such as YouTube. Reality check: the past, current and future behavior/achievements/recordings of the CEO of a supposedly multi-million dollar company is extremely important to the outside world i.e. investors.

Also, "How do you know they bought likes? You're just trolling." - Yes, and to the person who said that to me one page ago: you are clearly using Bing instead of Google cause goddamn dude...you didn't find it at all odd their FB is/was dead yet they managed to score over 250K likes? I think that is literally by far the most an ICO has ever got.

You might wanna check out Reddit for a change. It will open up a whole world of FB like checkers you can instantly find using Google maybe even with Bing. I say good day to you sir.

Perfectly said.

While it's not quite 'evidence' I've been messing with cryptos for a while now and the first HUGE ICOs didn't garner that many supporters... and you would think if 250k+ liked something they'd certainly put a little money in them... any, ANY person you see online that is touting cryptos owns some themselves or are planning to soon... so did PRG ico get 250k+ participants?!?!?! If so, holy shit.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:16:04 PM

I bought some from ico and it's frustrating now. I am a stubborn investor never sell a thing when it is losing so will wait for it. One month one year five year etc.

If I won't get any profit I will bury with it Smiley

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
yadan86

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:26:00 AM

I found a similar project, the name Cannasos (token Perkskoin). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2403127.0
Who can tell if it's worth buying their tokens? Now the good conditions on the pre sale.

PARAGON project have power community and already become old project ,dev team is working hard ,i never invest similar  idea project
Wussel

Activity: 10
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:45:14 AM

PARAGON project have power community and already become old project ,dev team is working hard ,i never invest similar  idea project

"Power community" a.k.a. say anything we don't like and your ass is banned.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:29:07 AM

"Power community" a.k.a. say anything we don't like and your ass is banned.

Well that harsh moderation is something weird, I agree. They got to do something with it.
verb

Activity: 432

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:33:37 PM

at this price, paragon really seems tempting. will be watching closely

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:08:58 PM

I dont understand why people are impatient. Paragon is a good project and get over all the troll posts.
I highly agree with you.Paragon is a great project for this year.The white paper is great https://www.paragoncoin.com/whitepaper for knowing about the project anyone can read it.

It is a good project but people make an investment and don't want to see it drop that much.

If they know that they will face this token price after ico, they would have just bought from exchanges. Still, it dropped a lot and dumping is not an option at least for me.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Everest01

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:35:35 PM

I was keeping an eye on Paragon since it firstly came out but it didn't really got my interest at first. Now that I see how much people are talking about it (both in positive and negative ways) makes me surprised. The project is indeed in the first young stages of its existence but already a lot of people are talking bullshit about it only because they feel like they got scammed since the price dropped after ICO ended. Based on my experience I can say it is NOT unusual for token price to drop in the post-ICO period. This however doesn't necessarily mean EVERY token price must drop in the same way in that lapse of time!

I bought some from ico and it's frustrating now. I am a stubborn investor never sell a thing when it is losing so will wait for it. One month one year five year etc.

Everything indicates that Paragon will get some attention in 2018. It is clear that one of the great uses for Criptocurrency is business that finds difficult when working with traditional banks. ParagonCoin could be the solution for the cannabis industry. I will hold and I believe that in less than one month could grow to at least 100 million in market cap.

This is exactly what I mean. It offers a solution for a problem lots of governments have today and it has the potential to grow way past this moment of weakness (again, this doesn't mean it will, but that it could).

My opinion here is that the reasons for the price drop are multiple and accountable to different factors. This is still a very young project based on a difficult market (cannabis) and got the attention of a lot of people who invested in it in the early days just to find themselves with a money loss after a month. This doesn't necessarily mean the project is a failure. In fact it's the best moment to buy PRG imho, now that it's so low on price.
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:48:30 PM

I was keeping an eye on Paragon since it firstly came out but it didn't really got my interest at first. Now that I see how much people are talking about it (both in positive and negative ways) makes me surprised. The project is indeed in the first young stages of its existence but already a lot of people are talking bullshit about it only because they feel like they got scammed since the price dropped after ICO ended. Based on my experience I can say it is NOT unusual for token price to drop in the post-ICO period. This however doesn't necessarily mean EVERY token price must drop in the same way in that lapse of time!

Everything indicates that Paragon will get some attention in 2018. It is clear that one of the great uses for Criptocurrency is business that finds difficult when working with traditional banks. ParagonCoin could be the solution for the cannabis industry. I will hold and I believe that in less than one month could grow to at least 100 million in market cap.

This is exactly what I mean. It offers a solution for a problem lots of governments have today and it has the potential to grow way past this moment of weakness (again, this doesn't mean it will, but that it could).

My opinion here is that the reasons for the price drop are multiple and accountable to different factors. This is still a very young project based on a difficult market (cannabis) and got the attention of a lot of people who invested in it in the early days just to find themselves with a money loss after a month. This doesn't necessarily mean the project is a failure. In fact it's the best moment to buy PRG imho, now that it's so low on price.

People tend to call projects scam after some money loss.

I even argued with one in private that he told me if token pumped instead of dump he wouldn't have say it's a scam.

Paragon has really potential but needs some time. There is nothing to do expect wait.

Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:34:25 AM

I even argued with one in private that he told me if token pumped instead of dump he wouldn't have say it's a scam.

Paragon has really potential but needs some time. There is nothing to do expect wait.

Yep, This project has only one month and is already showing a lot of potentials. Has a great team behind doing the groundwork
 and a lot of publicity. Some people just want to play with pump and dump but Blockchain companies are here to last more time than just few weeks

I also agree with you.This project is most potential ico of this year.Behind the team all people are hardworker.The people whos alltime asking about pump and dump this project not for them.best wishes for this ICO
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:45:25 PM

Yep, This project has only one month and is already showing a lot of potentials. Has a great team behind doing the groundwork
 and a lot of publicity. Some people just want to play with pump and dump but Blockchain companies are here to last more time than just few weeks

I also agree with you.This project is most potential ico of this year.Behind the team all people are hardworker.The people whos alltime asking about pump and dump this project not for them.best wishes for this ICO

Not this is overexaggerating.

Yes it is not bad is price shows but it is not one of the most potential ico of this year. It is between both of it.

Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: