Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:16:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
Everest01

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:39:17 PM

I was keeping an eye on Paragon since it firstly came out but it didn't really got my interest at first. Now that I see how much people are talking about it (both in positive and negative ways) makes me surprised. The project is indeed in the first young stages of its existence but already a lot of people are talking bullshit about it only because they feel like they got scammed since the price dropped after ICO ended. Based on my experience I can say it is NOT unusual for token price to drop in the post-ICO period. This however doesn't necessarily mean EVERY token price must drop in the same way in that lapse of time!

I bought some from ico and it's frustrating now. I am a stubborn investor never sell a thing when it is losing so will wait for it. One month one year five year etc.

If I won't get any profit I will bury with it Smiley

Everything indicates that Paragon will get some attention in 2018. It is clear that one of the great uses for Criptocurrency is business that finds difficult when working with traditional banks. ParagonCoin could be the solution for the cannabis industry. I will hold and I believe that in less than one month could grow to at least 100 million in market cap.

This is exactly what I mean. It offers a solution for a problem lots of governments have today and it has the potential to grow way past this moment of weakness (again, this doesn't mean it will, but that it could).

My opinion here is that the reasons for the price drop are multiple and accountable to different factors. This is still a very young project based on a difficult market (cannabis) and got the attention of a lot of people who invested in it in the early days just to find themselves with a money loss after a month. This doesn't necessarily mean the project is a failure. In fact it's the best moment to buy PRG imho, now that it's so low on price.

People tend to call projects scam after some money loss.

I even argued with one in private that he told me if token pumped instead of dump he wouldn't have say it's a scam.

Paragon has really potential but needs some time. There is nothing to do expect wait.

Yep, This project has only one month and is already showing a lot of potentials. Has a great team behind doing the groundwork
 and a lot of publicity. Some people just want to play with pump and dump but [Suspicious link removed]panies are here to last more time than just few weeks

I also agree with you.This project is most potential ico of this year.Behind the team all people are hardworker.The people whos alltime asking about pump and dump this project not for them.best wishes for this ICO

Not this is overexaggerating.

Yes it is not bad is price shows but it is not one of the most potential ico of this year. It is between both of it.

Which project(s) have a brighter future in your opinion? This is just my personal curiosity, not trying to discredit your comment or something.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:11:48 AM

The problem IS the lack of communication.
The team was on this topic during Ico to receive money. Since the ico ending, they disapear.

Price has Been divided by 3 and 8 for last investors
DeathGrasp

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:07:04 PM

How people dont understand that we invest money in project... not for the token price, when they make ecosystem (if they ever actually make the project), the price will go up... They need time, let them work hard...

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:07:36 PM

The team was on this topic during Ico to receive money. Since the ico ending, they disapear.

Actually, they weren't on the topic to receive money.

They rarely posted something in here so i can't blame them for not being here after ico. Because it was like this before.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:20:55 PM

I was keeping an eye on Paragon since it firstly came out but it didn't really got my interest at first. Now that I see how much people are talking about it (both in positive and negative ways) makes me surprised. The project is indeed in the first young stages of its existence but already a lot of people are talking bullshit about it only because they feel like they got scammed since the price dropped after ICO ended. Based on my experience I can say it is NOT unusual for token price to drop in the post-ICO period. This however doesn't necessarily mean EVERY token price must drop in the same way in that lapse of time!

I bought some from ico and it's frustrating now. I am a stubborn investor never sell a thing when it is losing so will wait for it. One month one year five year etc.

Everything indicates that Paragon will get some attention in 2018. It is clear that one of the great uses for Criptocurrency is business that finds difficult when working with traditional banks. ParagonCoin could be the solution for the cannabis industry. I will hold and I believe that in less than one month could grow to at least 100 million in market cap.

This is exactly what I mean. It offers a solution for a problem lots of governments have today and it has the potential to grow way past this moment of weakness (again, this doesn't mean it will, but that it could).

My opinion here is that the reasons for the price drop are multiple and accountable to different factors. This is still a very young project based on a difficult market (cannabis) and got the attention of a lot of people who invested in it in the early days just to find themselves with a money loss after a month. This doesn't necessarily mean the project is a failure. In fact it's the best moment to buy PRG imho, now that it's so low on price.

Part of the issue is they did a presale so obviously all those people will dump at or around the final ico price.

This method leads almost invariably to drops and leads TONS of people to criticize their motives and foresight, because ANYONE who's been following ICOs since the beginning knows this.

It's not a guarantee but any of the projects that don't have working product right away typically suffer the same fate if pre-sold.

The price will obviously go up but the real issue isn't price, since anyone judging a project by token price is a moron, or inexperienced, or both.

Everest01

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:14:04 PM

Actually, they weren't on the topic to receive money.

They rarely posted something in here so i can't blame them for not being here after ico. Because it was like this before.

I think the main reason they quite disappeared on various networks was that a lot of people suddently started to call them scammers and liars as soon as the price begun to drop. It seemed to me they got attacked on all social channels both by trolls spreading FUD for unknown reasons and by those upset for the post-ICO price dump. It becomes hard to reply to all those accusations, even more if the majority of them have no evidence or proof whatsoever (I read a whole bunch of previous posts here and also on Reddit since the beginning of the pre-sale and this is my opinion about negative comments there). This is not an excuse of course, communication is very important in those cases. However it is understandable.
TyrellWellick

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:18:59 AM

How people dont understand that we invest money in project... not for the token price, when they make ecosystem (if they ever actually make the project), the price will go up... They need time, let them work hard...

Exactly, cannabis has taken a lot of significant effects lately, especially on the medicine field. If they make this project, cannabis will be legalized. Imagine people with Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Tourette's Syndrome and many more, will have an easing temporary relief on their selves whenever they take cannabis, I don't see why cannabis should not be legalized, although its reputation has been long tinted we just can't deny the fact that cannabis indeed has a strong components able to help the ones in need.
TyrellWellick

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:04:43 AM

People tend to call projects scam after some money loss.

I even argued with one in private that he told me if token pumped instead of dump he wouldn't have say it's a scam.

Paragon has really potential but needs some time. There is nothing to do expect wait.

Yep, This project has only one month and is already showing a lot of potentials. Has a great team behind doing the groundwork
 and a lot of publicity. Some people just want to play with pump and dump but [Suspicious link removed]panies are here to last more time than just few weeks

I also agree with you.This project is most potential ico of this year.Behind the team all people are hardworker.The people whos alltime asking about pump and dump this project not for them.best wishes for this ICO

Yes, not to mention the principles and the goals of this project. Legalizing cannabis would have a big impact on the industry world, not to mention on the medicine field.

Making suppliers and growers legalize the their product would help a lot of people. Hats off to this project.

More power to the Paragon Team.
xuho95

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:13:45 AM

Will people be able to buy weed with cryptocurrency?
snackman

Activity: 260

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:19:28 AM

Will people be able to buy weed with cryptocurrency?
they do that all the time. before you know what is bitcoin. 100% sure. People use bitcoin to buy week on darknet for a long time. Still waiting more good information from dev team to help cover paragon price

Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:38:03 AM

Exactly, cannabis has taken a lot of significant effects lately, especially on the medicine field. If they make this project, cannabis will be legalized. Imagine people with Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Tourette's Syndrome and many more, will have an easing temporary relief on their selves whenever they take cannabis, I don't see why cannabis should not be legalized, although its reputation has been long tinted we just can't deny the fact that cannabis indeed has a strong components able to help the ones in need.

Are you kidding? You think paragon will lead to the legalization of pot?...

Everyone now a days knows it's therapeutic but paragon verifying the farm it came from doesn't change the farmers ability to lie about chemical treatments etc.

It's no offense but so many people are making connections that aren't there. Multiple people have said fudders have made the devs silent.... I just don't understand it. I understand if you're accused of murder and you didn't do it, you can't really say if you didn't do it then don't worry.  But this is crypto and they've already got the money to fund their shit without worrying about their spreads. All they had to do was intelligently shut the trolls up and the shills would back them. The issue is I'm starting to doubt they have said intelligence, and it's all these newbs in various projects making dumb connections that is helping create the crypto bubble.

People thought the dotcom bubbles were huge 😂

wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:43:38 AM

The hemp industry is a very lucrative field. Is it necessary to build block chain in this industry? If successful, it will be a great asset and the price will increase. Grin
tangtang800

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:58:04 AM

Paragon coins are very expensive now. They are suitable for picking up some cheap chips and holding long-term development of such projects. In the near future, they will probably have bigger exchanges, so prices will gradually stabilize.
wgq1981

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:40:15 AM

All investors involved in Paragon ICO may have been hit hard now, but once they start looking for a plan for big exchanges to go public, everything will become better. Smiley

wangmidi

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:32:11 AM

Paragon now the price is really very cheap, if you carefully read the white paper absolutely this project still has a good prospect, you should hurry up and buy chips is a wise choice. Smiley
weishen77

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:25:52 AM

Cannabis has played a great role in the field of Medicine recently. This coin project will combine the block chain technology to make mahjong legalized. Let's wait for more news from the development team.

Everest01

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:56:14 AM

Everyone now a days knows it's therapeutic but paragon verifying the farm it came from doesn't change the farmers ability to lie about chemical treatments etc.

It's no offense but so many people are making connections that aren't there. Multiple people have said fudders have made the devs silent.... I just don't understand it. I understand if you're accused of murder and you didn't do it, you can't really say if you didn't do it then don't worry.  But this is crypto and they've already got the money to fund their shit without worrying about their spreads. All they had to do was intelligently shut the trolls up and the shills would back them. The issue is I'm starting to doubt they have said intelligence, and it's all these newbs in various projects making dumb connections that is helping create the crypto bubble.

I agree. Paragon is not trying to legalize cannabis. Indeed it is already legal for therapeutic purposes more or less everywhere. They want to allow those using it legally (i.e. medical purposes) to know exactly where the weed they use came from, what took to grow it, what substances were used and so on. And by the way this is not wrong at all becuase if you need to use cannabis for health related reasons you should want to know what you're taking like you want to know what you're eating everyday. Most farmers prioritize weed quantity over quality (which translates into more profit for them) the exact same way intensive breeding does with livestock. The fact that a lot of people doesn't even read what the project is all about before investing maybe is the source of the problem with accusations and trolls.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:30:45 AM

If they really hit to Bittrex than price will increace very soon and week hands will crying  Smiley

I think that will depend on the supply and demands on the trade market and also by the doing of coin holders.  In my opinion, If its price will dump. I will just hold on first my coin and wait to its price to  increase again.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:30:49 AM

blockchain for cannabis?) WHat is going on?))

I think this project is focusing on researching and making medicines from cannabis and also the many uses for this plants. It's not that people use or addicted to it but the health benefits that it can give to sick people in a good way.

TyrellWellick

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:44:33 AM

I agree. Paragon is not trying to legalize cannabis. Indeed it is already legal for therapeutic purposes more or less everywhere. They want to allow those using it legally (i.e. medical purposes) to know exactly where the weed they use came from, what took to grow it, what substances were used and so on. And by the way this is not wrong at all becuase if you need to use cannabis for health related reasons you should want to know what you're taking like you want to know what you're eating everyday. Most farmers prioritize weed quantity over quality (which translates into more profit for them) the exact same way intensive breeding does with livestock. The fact that a lot of people doesn't even read what the project is all about before investing maybe is the source of the problem with accusations and trolls.

I agree, making cannabis usage legalized is something people want, aside from it's medicinal significance, using cannabis although has big impact on the medicine industry may not affect people in terms of the legalities they face.

Maybe sometimes, the people just need to read about the project itself and its potential.
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: