Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:23:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
IAmNotATroll

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:25:46 AM

PRG was/is clearly a long term project... you expect them to build "PRG centers" all over the world within 6 months of closing their ICO? I have waited 14 months to get a clearing/grading permit alone from my local municipality much less build entire facilities lol

I get it... they marketed this thing to the wrong crowd (non-crypto/average retail consumers) and they didnt know what they were getting into but be realistic about things...

I will be interested to see how everything plays out. I joined the presale with a $15,000 purchase so I am on the hook just as much, if not more than most of the people posting in this thread.

Have Paragon said a word on this chat or social media since the ICO ended though?
thats the big question

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:42:40 AM

I am not sure about chat or social media but they have regularly provided some updates via their website/newsletter.

Pennyblocks

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:17:27 PM

I am not sure about chat or social media but they have regularly provided some updates via their website/newsletter.

most of the communication goes via fb. unlike other ico they seem  have another focus of group than crypto.
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:21:06 AM

New Hollywood coworking space is exclusively for cannabis companies

A Hollywood office building is being converted into the city’s first coworking space exclusively for startups and freelancers working in the cannabis industry.

The Paragon Space, which is located at 1452 Tamarind Avenue is being funded by Paragon, which calls itself the “leading blockchain technology platform for the cannabis industry.” In fact, the building is being fully paid for using Paragon’s cryptocurrency, PRG Coin.

The Paragon Space will be one of the more exclusive coworking spaces in the Hollywood area, as amenities like desks and offices will only be accessible to PRG Coin holders. Members of the greater cannabis community will have access to public spaces, meeting rooms, and a communal area that includes a cafe (although it looks like you’ll have to use their cryptocurrency to pay for food and drink).

One of the benefits of such a space, according to Paragon, is that it may be difficult for cannabis companies to access office space from traditional developers or property owners. “We know how hard it is for those in the cannabis industry to rent office or desk space,” it says on Paragon’s website, “so we are providing you a helping hand.”

There’s also an interesting crowdsourcing element to the coworking space’s location. Paragon put the call out to its coin holders to choose where the space should be, and created a voting system where community members used PRG Coin to vote.

Paragon is working with designers at PITCH Concepts to build out the space, which should be open by July of 2018.

Recreational sales of marijuana began in the state of California on January 1, 2018.

https://la.curbed.com/2018/3/14/17120748/legal-weed-los-angeles-marijuana-office
zhugy78

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:27:49 AM

The price difference between PARAGON and no platform is a bit big, and I hope that all the things that happen later are good for the project.
The1stEnterprise

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:29:58 PM

Do not make conclusions about the company only on the forum.
They do not appear here.  Go to the telegram.

There constantly communicate creators. There is its own commune, which is more than here at the forum.
-----------
He дeлaйтe вывoвoдoв o кoмпaнии тoлькo пo фopyмy.
Oни тyт нe пoявляютcя.  Пepexoдитe в тeлeгpaмм.

Taм пocтoяннo oбщaютcя coздaтeли. Taм cвoe кoммyнити, кoтopoe бoльшe, чeм здecь нa фopyмe.  

Thanks to telegram chat, I multiply my tokens.

Official telegram channels:
---------
Блaгoдapя тeлeгpaм чaтy, я yмнoжил cвoи тoкeны.

Oфициaльныe тeлeгpaмм кaнaлы:

Paragon Official Chat
https://t.me/joinchat/Bvx800IXuCoe-QGoLXoVlQ

Paragon Official Russian Chat (Pyccкий чaт)
https://t.me/joinchat/FaoUOUF6H0wrbxBOciEMPw

Add all the basic information and communicate there.

From the latest news:
-----------
Дoбaвляйтecь, вcя ocнoвнaя инфopмaция и oбщeниe тaм.

Из пocлeдниx нoвocтeй:

[Пepecлaнo oт Gareth]
🚦🚦Paragons Big Update is Here!🚦🚦

As we promised, we have some big news for you, so what are the highlights?
(you can read the full article here: paragoncoin.com/bigupdate

1. ✅ Paragon has found the very first Paragon Space location! Escrow has been opened and deposits paid and we will be opening on July 1st! 🏢
Whats more is that we are paying the full amount for this building all in crypto! This is the first deal of its kind!

You knew we were going to open up in Los Angeles, the city you voted for, and we will be opening up in the best of areas: the very heart of Hollywood! ⭐️

Before long, you can all visit and work at our Paragon Space and pay for it all with PRG! 🎖

Read all about it and check out the video here: https://paragoncoin.com/first-paragon-space-secured

2. ✅ The development of our supply chain solutions is moving quickly!🚚

Since our system is based on smart-contracts for data storage, we want to show you all how this works and why it's better! That's why we created a demo for you all to use!

Within this demo you can:
✅Create farmer and laboratory profiles
✅Input harvest data
✅Create a lab report for harvest batches
✅Print QR code labels for harvest batches and lab reports
....and much much more!

🚀The cool thing here is that you are creating real smart contracts every single time you add data! This new method of storing data in smart-contracts is the first of its kind, and demonstrates the extent of use cases for such a solution!🚀

We invite you all to use this demo and test it!

Read all about it here:
https://paragoncoin.com/biz-dev-updates

You can find the help guide here: https://supply-dev.paragoncoin.com/help.pdf

🥇Let us know what you think!🥇

3. ✅ Paragon has been ramping up its business development and forging new bonds in the industry! 🤝

Paragon is now in discussions with FUNDANNA, the leading cannabis crowdfunding platform in the world! Together with FUNDANNA, Paragon can help new start-ups, provide small businesses with working space and build on our incubator program with industry experts!

📖Read about FUNDANNA and Paragon in our one pager here: paragoncoin.com/fundanna.pdf

✅Paragon is also working with Pitch Concepts, one of the best design companies you could find!

🛋Together with Pitch, Paragon will be preparing the interior and exterior design of our first Paragon Space - ensuring you all absolutely love it there!

Check out some of the amazing work done by Pitch Concepts here: https://www.pitchconcepts.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------
📚 Read more about our biz dev updates here: www.paragoncoin.com/bizdevupdates

🎁🎁🎁 PARAGON GIVEAWAY 🎁🎁🎁

We love our community and we want to thank you all for sticking with us from the start! To say thanks, we will be giving away 5 Ledger Nanos for you to store your PRG on securely!

Everybody gets a chance to win one - all you have to do to participate is the following:

🏃Follow @paragoncoin on instagram here: www.instagram.com/paragoncoin/
Like our GIVEAWAY post
🖼Screenshot / repost on your story. Make sure you tag us @paragoincoin and use our hashtag #paragongiveaway for entry!
✏️Tag a friend!

If you'd like any more info on what we are doing, or have any questions with regard to our updates - don't hesitate to message a support member!

Ha pyccкoм:

🚦🚦A вoт и нoвocти oт Paragon!🚦🚦

Кaк и oбeщaли, пpeдcтaвляeм вaшeмy внимaнию cepию нaшиx нoвocтeй и oбнoвлeний. B дaнный пocт вoйдyт лишь ключeвыe мoмeнты, вcю cтaтью мoжнo пpoчитaть здecь: paragoncoin.com/bigupdate

1. ✅ Кoмaндa Paragon выбpaлa мecтo для caмoгo пepвoгo ParagonSpace - цeнтpa кoвopкингa ! Дeпoзиты зa пoмeщeниe внeceны, oткpытиe зaплaниpoвaнo нa 1 июля! 🏢
Бoлee тoгo, вcю cyммy зa здaниe мы выплaчивeм в кpиптoвaлютe! Этo пepвaя cдeлкa тaкoгo poдa!

Кaк вы yжe знaeтe, oбщим гoлocoвaнeм кoммьюнити былo пpинятo peшeниe oткpыть цeнтp в Лoc-Aнджeлece. Имeннo пoэтoмy пepвый кoвopкинг cпeйc Paragon нaxoдитcя в caмoм cepдцe Гoлливyдa! ⭐️

Coвceм cкopo вы cмoжeтe пoceтить и пopaбoтaть в нaшeм цeнтpe. Oплaтa зa cepвиcы и ycлyги бyдeт пpoизвoдитьcя иcключитeльнo в PRG! 🎖

Bcю инфopмaцию, a тaкжe видeooтчёт мoжнo пocмoтpeть здecь: https://paragoncoin.com/first-paragon-space-secured

2. ✅ Paзpaбoткa нaшeгo peшeния пo кaнaлy пocтaвoк движeтcя oчeнь быcтpo🚚

Taк кaк нaшa cиcтeмa для xpaнeния инфopмaции бaзиpyeтcя нa cмapт-кoнтpaктax, мы xoтим пpoдeмoнcтpиpoвaть кaк этo paбoтaeт и пoчeмy этo лyчшee peшeниe! Имeннo пoэтoмy мы coздaли дeмo-вepcию, кoтopyю мoжeт пpoтecтиpoвaть кaждый члeн cooбщecтвa!

C пoмoщью дaннoй дeмo-вepcии вы мoжeтe:
✅Coздaть пpoфиль фepмepa и лaбopaтopии
✅Bвecти инфopмaцию oб ypoжae
✅Coздaть лaбopaтopный oтчёт o пapтии ypoжaя
✅Pacпeчaтaть лeйблы QR-кoдoв для пapтии ypoжaя и лaбopaтopныe oтчёты
....и мнoгoe мнoгoe дpyгoe!

🚀 Интepecнo тo, чтo вы coздaётe нacтoящий cмapт-кoнтpaкт кaждый paз, кoгдa дoбaвляeтe инфopмaцию! Дaнный мeтoд xpaнeния инфoмaции в cмapт-кoнтpaктe являeтcя пepвым в cвoём poдe и дeмoнcтpиpyeт нeoгpaничeнныe вoзмoжнocти для дaннoгo peшeния!🚀

Пpиглaшaeм вcex жeлaющиx пpoтecтиpoвaть дaннyю дeмo-вepcию!

Пoдpoбнocти здecь:
https://paragoncoin.com/biz-dev-updates

Peгиcтpaция: https://supply-dev.paragoncoin.com
Инcтpyкции пo иcпoльзoвaнию: https://supply-dev.paragoncoin.com/help.pdf

🥇Бyдeм paды ycлышaть вaшe мнeния для дaльнeйшeгo ycoвepшeнcтвoвaния пpилoжeния!🥇

3. ✅ Paragon ycкopяeт тeмп в cфepe бизнec paзвития и ycтaнaвливaeт нoвыe кoнтaкты в индycтpии! 🤝

B нacтoящee вpeмя Paragon вeдёт пepeгoвopы c FUNDANNA, вeдyщeй  кpayдфaндинг плaтфopмoй в cфepe кaннaбиca в миpe! Bмecтe c FUNDANNA Paragon cмoжeт пoмoгaть нoвым cтapтaпaм, пpeдocтaвлять paбoчee пpocтpaнcтвo мeлкoмy бизнecy и paзpaбaтывaть пpoгpaммy-инкyбaтop c экcпepтaми в cфepe кaннaбиca!

📖Инфopмaцию o FUNDANNA и Paragon мoжнo нaйти здecь: paragoncoin.com/fundanna.pdf

✅Paragon тaкжe coтpyдничaeт c  Pitch Concepts, oднoй из лyчшиx cyщecтвyющиx дизaйнepcкиx кoмпaний!

🛋Bмecтe c  Pitch Paragon бyдeт пoдгoтaвливaть дизaйн интepьepa и экcтepьepa нaшeгo пepвoгo Paragon Space. Увepяeм, вы пoлюбитe этo мecтo!

Пocмoтpeть нeкoтopыe кpyтыe пpoeкты Pitch Concepts мoжнo тyт: https://www.pitchconcepts.com

—------------------------------------------------------------------—
📚 Бoлee пoдpoбнyю инфopмaцию o paзвитии бизнeca вы нaйдётe здecь: www.paragoncoin.com/bizdevupdates

🎁🎁🎁 PARAGON GIVEAWAY 🎁🎁🎁

Mы любим нaшe cooбщecтвo и xoтим пoблaгoдapить вcex вac зa тo, чтo вы c нaми c caмoгo нaчaлa! Пpимитe нaшy иcкpeннюю бaлгoдapнocть в видe poзыгpышa 5 Ledger Nanos, пoзвoляющиx xpaнить PRG в бeзoпacнocти !

Кaждый имeeт вoзмoжнocть выигpaть oдин пpиз. Bcё, чтo для этoгo нyжнo - выпoлнить cлeдyющиe дeйcтвия:

🏃Пoдпиcaтьcя нa @paragoncoin в instagram: www.instagram.com/paragoncoin/
👍 Лaйкнyть нaш GIVEAWAY пocт
🖼Cдeлaть cкpиншoт/peпocт в вaшy иcтopию (story), yбeдитьcя, чтo вы тeгнyли нac @paragoincoin и дoбaвили xeштeг #paragongiveaway в мoмeнт пyбликaции!
✏️Teгнyть дpyгa!

Ecли вы xoтитe пoлyчить бoлee дeтaльнyю инфopмaцию o тoм, чтo мы дeлaeм, или y вac вoзникли вoпpocы - c yдoвoльcтвиeм oтвeтим нa ниx!

Wussel

Activity: 10
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:08:54 PM

Hey it's me again, although probably none of you know who me is. Anyway just came back to check up with my favorite useless token of all time...PARAGON <3. I was watching DataDash yesterday and he briefly mentioned Paragon in the sentence of scam/useless tokens and google's ban on advertising, that's why I got reminded to check up.

So how has it been going so far? Have they already explained what value the token has next to buying snacks and drinks? And how about the implementation of blockchain vs a good old server? Oh and the IOTA partnership? Oh or the terrible Reddit AMA? Mom, I am investor!

How are all those exchanges doing? And that massive trading volume? When Bittrex? Although Bittrex does list meme tokens, so I wouldn't even be suprised.

I went through their Fb, Twitter and Reddit. It's extremely active, weird that this forum is not active at all, but I guess we ask to many questions. Rather market to Fb audience.

Has anyone here already asked how it is they have >200K likes on Fb, which is probably 10x more than any other ICO projects (guess how many likes ETH has)? Oh yeah that brings me to the ICO. So I see the attitude has somewhat changed over here. People are now calling this a long term investment. Do you have ANY idea what the point of a pre-sale/ICO is? Honest question. I'll answer it for you:

The point is to obtain a (first) round of investments, setting up a base/prototype, communicating everything to these kind people that gave you their money and make damn sure to create a positive return for your stakeholders.

How is Paragon doing on that? Even the pre-sale "investors" got dumped on because they did a firesale on the last day of the ICO for an extreme discount  Wink!, "YEAH BUT IT'S A LONG TERM HOLD!". Really? Is it? Because you know what the problem is: it was clear (especially after the ICO) that the ICO was simply being used to buy real estate since they "couldn't rent it". How fast do you think that project would set up? Would it make sense to buy tokens with extremely questionable worth, with a large inflation during ICO and with zero value for a long period after the ICO? Instead of just buying after the ICO?

Have they already made public who all the members of the team are? Or the developers? How is The Game doing? Have they already made clear what his "advisory" roll is going to be? 

Btw I went through their Reddit yesterday, this is just my opinion but goddamn it looks like a bunch of fake accounts are just making post after post. It strikes me that THEY are very active on twitter, Facebook, insta etc. Yet they get barely any replies. How then is Reddit so extremely active? You tell me? Might be wise to check their Fb likes, you investor you.

Anyone here that isn't part of Paragon's Bangladesh shilling team (cmon do a fb like checker) that has anything useful to say why this token is not utterly pointless and why this project belongs in the gutter? How is that lawsuit doing btw?

And last but bot least: A female model with zero background in tech that is now the CEO of a 100M dollar block chain implementing weed company with a questionable husband, a rapper adviser and unknown developers. WELL...if it isn't the dreamteam.
seamonkeydoare

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:00:38 AM

A SEC Class Action Lawsuit has been filed against cannabis cryptocurrency brand Paragon Coin and its owners Jessica VerSteeg and her husband Egor Lavrov for allegedly violating Securities law with regards to the Paragon Initial Coin Offering (ICO).

GET 100% of your hard earned money back from the Paragon ICO.

This is not FUD, this is real and investors deserve answers immediately!

There is no need to go to court to get every penny returned to you. Simply fill out the claim form easily at the following site:
http://www.faruqilaw.com/PRG

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Paragon Coin, Inc. (PRG)
PRG
SUMMARY
Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Investing In the Paragon ICO To Contact The Firm

Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, is investigating potential claims against Paragon Coin, Inc. (“Paragon” or the “Company”).

From August 15, 2017 to October 16, 2017, the Company ran the Paragon Initial Coin Offering (“ICO”). The Company raised an estimated $70 million by selling ParagonCoins (“PRG Tokens”) at a starting price of between $0.75 and $0.90 per Token, before eventually increasing the price to over $1 per Token.

Since the ICO, however, the price of PRG Tokens has decreased significantly, causing harm to investors.

If you invested in the Paragon ICO between August 15, 2017 and October 16, 2017 and would like to discuss your legal rights, please fill out the form below.  There is no cost or obligation to you.  You can also contact us by calling Richard Gonnello toll free at 877-247-4292 or at 212-983-9330 or by sending an e-mail to rgonnello@faruqilaw.com.

CONTACT US
To contact Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP please call (877) 247-4292 or (212) 983-9330, or please
fill out the form on our website and a Firm representative will contact you.

proven JFA420 projects

POT
DOPE
CANN
BLZ
Bongger
CCN
STV

All +4 years old.
All are blockchains.
no ico poo-pooh!

JFA420
find it Wink

BIG DOG [url]https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?top
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:20:45 PM

The cannabis industry is more likely to have problems, after all, a lot of people don't like it. The Paragon project team needs to work harder and actively to show the progress of the people.
Alex6562

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:12:07 PM

It will work only in the countries where drugs are aloud, so it is no profitable, because there are only 3-5 countries, where cannabis can exist. That is a thing for drug men, not for usual people. So, it won’t be successful. I am pretty sure.
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:49:31 PM

Hey it's me again, although probably none of you know who me is. Anyway just came back to check up with my favorite useless token of all time...PARAGON <3. I was watching DataDash yesterday and he briefly mentioned Paragon in the sentence of scam/useless tokens and google's ban on advertising, that's why I got reminded to check up.

So how has it been going so far? Have they already explained what value the token has next to buying snacks and drinks? And how about the implementation of blockchain vs a good old server? Oh and the IOTA partnership? Oh or the terrible Reddit AMA? Mom, I am investor!

How are all those exchanges doing? And that massive trading volume? When Bittrex? Although Bittrex does list meme tokens, so I wouldn't even be suprised.

I went through their Fb, Twitter and Reddit. It's extremely active, weird that this forum is not active at all, but I guess we ask to many questions. Rather market to Fb audience.

Has anyone here already asked how it is they have >200K likes on Fb, which is probably 10x more than any other ICO projects (guess how many likes ETH has)? Oh yeah that brings me to the ICO. So I see the attitude has somewhat changed over here. People are now calling this a long term investment. Do you have ANY idea what the point of a pre-sale/ICO is? Honest question. I'll answer it for you:

The point is to obtain a (first) round of investments, setting up a base/prototype, communicating everything to these kind people that gave you their money and make damn sure to create a positive return for your stakeholders.

How is Paragon doing on that? Even the pre-sale "investors" got dumped on because they did a firesale on the last day of the ICO for an extreme discount  Wink!, "YEAH BUT IT'S A LONG TERM HOLD!". Really? Is it? Because you know what the problem is: it was clear (especially after the ICO) that the ICO was simply being used to buy real estate since they "couldn't rent it". How fast do you think that project would set up? Would it make sense to buy tokens with extremely questionable worth, with a large inflation during ICO and with zero value for a long period after the ICO? Instead of just buying after the ICO?

Have they already made public who all the members of the team are? Or the developers? How is The Game doing? Have they already made clear what his "advisory" roll is going to be? 

Btw I went through their Reddit yesterday, this is just my opinion but goddamn it looks like a bunch of fake accounts are just making post after post. It strikes me that THEY are very active on twitter, Facebook, insta etc. Yet they get barely any replies. How then is Reddit so extremely active? You tell me? Might be wise to check their Fb likes, you investor you.

Anyone here that isn't part of Paragon's Bangladesh shilling team (cmon do a fb like checker) that has anything useful to say why this token is not utterly pointless and why this project belongs in the gutter? How is that lawsuit doing btw?

And last but bot least: A female model with zero background in tech that is now the CEO of a 100M dollar block chain implementing weed company with a questionable husband, a rapper adviser and unknown developers. WELL...if it isn't the dreamteam.

You've put a lot of effort to describe the whole project. Paragon in a nutshell - scam. One of the many out there. All these fake and useless coins will vanish. Beware.
IPVPIRL

Activity: 192
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

How is Paragon doing on that? Even the pre-sale "investors" got dumped on because they did a firesale on the last day of the ICO for an extreme discount  Wink!, "YEAH BUT IT'S A LONG TERM HOLD!". Really? Is it? Because you know what the problem is: it was clear (especially after the ICO) that the ICO was simply being used to buy real estate since they "couldn't rent it". How fast do you think that project would set up? Would it make sense to buy tokens with extremely questionable worth, with a large inflation during ICO and with zero value for a long period after the ICO? Instead of just buying after the ICO?

You've put a lot of effort to describe the whole project. Paragon in a nutshell - scam. One of the many out there. All these fake and useless coins will vanish. Beware.

A payed youtube shill mentioned a scam coin for what it is. I guess they didn't pay him enough unlike subscrotum.
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:00:08 AM

Paragon price alert
https://bitscreener.com/coins/paragon/price_alert

LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:00:05 AM

How is Paragon doing on that? Even the pre-sale "investors" got dumped on because they did a firesale on the last day of the ICO for an extreme discount  Wink!, "YEAH BUT IT'S A LONG TERM HOLD!". Really? Is it? Because you know what the problem is: it was clear (especially after the ICO) that the ICO was simply being used to buy real estate since they "couldn't rent it". How fast do you think that project would set up? Would it make sense to buy tokens with extremely questionable worth, with a large inflation during ICO and with zero value for a long period after the ICO? Instead of just buying after the ICO?

A payed youtube shill mentioned a scam coin for what it is. I guess they didn't pay him enough unlike subscrotum.

This is the first time I've read a well  cooked effort of black propaganda to jeopardize a project. Sad
Wussel

Activity: 10
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:59:35 PM

This is the first time I've read a well  cooked effort of black propaganda to jeopardize a project. Sad

Thanks anon Smiley I tried my best. I also read through their entire AMA again, wasn't pretty. I think I was drinking, which explains my cynical tone. Anyway, in case you're not bait: try and refute one of my points made above (or mentioned in my other posts months ago) with a sound argument. Protip: you can't (well unless they radically changed smth but you tell me).
LayT_Murf

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:57:23 PM

Paragon have 12 good partnerships, like Chronobank.io and Icopromo and Iota, you can see all the other on their website !
legion_miracle

Activity: 331
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:10:14 AM

Paragon have 12 good partnerships, like Chronobank.io and Icopromo and Iota, you can see all the other on their website !

Paragon is a shitcoin with a shady history and a class action lawsuit...they clearly bring down coins that they partner up with, like GRWI

1ST EVER CAR TITLE LOAN PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
SHIFT.CASH     █ █ ██████████████████████████████████████ █ █     [ JOIN NOW ]
Website       Whitepaper       Telegram       Facebook       Twitter
juliapham118

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:12:13 AM

PARAGON project offers a very promising way to integrate various data such as patient ID anonymously, lab tests,etc, within the blockchain, which is in line to government regulations compliance
Dr Charles
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:02:38 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 05:24:23 PM by Dr Charles

Paragon is a shitcoin with a shady history and a class action lawsuit...they clearly bring down coins that they partner up with, like GRWI

Again, we (GRWI) currently have no working relationship with Paragon. We initially announced a partnership due to potential synergies but since then, the Paragon team has gone silent so we never really worked together.

Cryptonyashka

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

Please write your e-mail for promotional offer
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: