Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] | PARAGON | Revolutionizing the Cannabis Industry |  (Read 110075 times)
gosselinbelli

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:00:43 PM

You have a good concepts but it need some follow-up better partnership Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:39:33 AM

Paragoncoin has successfully completed the ICO plan. What kind of development stage is it now?
xianwei82

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:06:32 PM

The idea is good, so that cannabis can better reflect the value, but the legalization of cannabis is too small, which will inevitably limit the development of the project.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:04:21 PM

Yeahh. Revolution and hemp goes hand in hand. We all know that.

Congrats on the all time high ;-) Woops.. I was late for that. Anyways. You have made it to the gainers and loosers list with a 19.87% up.
https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

Wonder if there will be a coke coin soon. Legalize it. Don't criticize it ;-)

BTW. Did you know that Bitcoins is being used to buy hard drugs ? True! Some guy told it on this forum the other day.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Easteregg69

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:15:44 PM

The idea is good, so that cannabis can better reflect the value, but the legalization of cannabis is too small, which will inevitably limit the development of the project.

Where i am living it is more popular to legalize gay marriage. Politicians fighting for their own interests..

I still wonder how those people manage to make babies. Or gay babies. Or whatever.

Easteregg69

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:22:04 PM

Paragon is a shitcoin with a shady history and a class action lawsuit...

You mean like a superhero outfit ?

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy - All These People Are Idiots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdEfzWhijmo

IAmNotATroll

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:29:15 PM

Wow
Really surprised that this hasn't gone down to less than 0.01c already

Just read their AMA on reddit from when they started (shockingly bad how stupid and paranoid they are) elavrov especially
https[Suspicious link removed]cs_sunday_august_27_1pm_est/

Class action lawsuit from SEC
https://www.bna.com/exmiss-iowas-70m-n73014474914/

Lying about being partnered with iota

apart from show themselves to be stupid, greedy and liers, can someone tell me honestly what they have done?

After 9+ months then only thing Paragon has done it purchase a property.

Consider yourself lucky if your only down 75%

They raised 100 million and haven't been on social media since the ICO ended 9 months ago.
The only thing they have done is openly spend your money on an expensive property.

Long term hold right
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:40:57 PM

Where i am living it is more popular to legalize gay marriage. Politicians fighting for their own interests..

I still wonder how those people manage to make babies. Or gay babies. Or whatever.
One of their missions is to create workspaces so that various trades such as lawyers, traders, scientists can advance on projects in order to end the ban and thus allow the medical and recreational use of cannabis for consumers.
Wussel

Activity: 10
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:01:14 PM
Merited by Zechis966 (5)

Wow
Really surprised that this hasn't gone down to less than 0.01c already

Just read their AMA on reddit from when they started (shockingly bad how stupid and paranoid they are) elavrov especially
https[Suspicious link removed]cs_sunday_august_27_1pm_est/

Class action lawsuit from SEC
https://www.bna.com/exmiss-iowas-70m-n73014474914/

Lying about being partnered with iota

apart from show themselves to be stupid, greedy and liers, can someone tell me honestly what they have done?

After 9+ months then only thing Paragon has done it purchase a property.

Consider yourself lucky if your only down 75%

They raised 100 million and haven't been on social media since the ICO ended 9 months ago.
The only thing they have done is openly spend your money on an expensive property.

Long term hold right

Mom I am investor! It's a long term hold! Revolution takes time! I see the Bangladesh shill team is still working hard on Paragon Reddit.
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:33:04 AM

Paragon is still useless.
They got money and they dont care...
Give us real time business plan, not some wannabe graphic ''empty'' content

IOTA
InterCoins
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:49:20 AM

Cannabis is being banned in my country. Do not know if the project can be implemented?
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:54:15 AM

Hello PARAGON believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of PARAGON at: https://cointopper.com/coin/paragon

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:02:43 AM

I think the project needs more publicity on the marijuana industry. At the same time, your business plan needs to be improved so that it can be useful in the real world, which will create more confidence for investors.
cointopper

Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:32:55 AM

Hello Paragon believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Paragon at: https://cointopper.com/coin/paragon

IrregardlessSWC

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:24:05 PM

Hello Paragon believers,

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Paragon at: https://cointopper.com/coin/paragon

Good words! Will do when have time, thanks for the link.
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:43:35 AM

I think the project needs more publicity on the marijuana industry. At the same time, your business plan needs to be improved so that it can be useful in the real world, which will create more confidence for investors.
besides the advantages of what benefits are there behind the intention of marijuana?
rabbitkenith

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:53:04 AM

Review on Paragon Coin, pretty harsh but so far its been correct:
https://medium.com/@Demien/3-reasons-to-stay-away-from-paragon-coin-1c5d7bf13d80

Their market cap is 4.9 million and yet they raised way more than 10 million. Technically now its a good buy way below ICO price lol.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:57:49 PM

https://medium.com/@Demien/3-reasons-to-stay-away-from-paragon-coin-1c5d7bf13d80

Their market cap is 4.9 million and yet they raised way more than 10 million. Technically now its a good buy way below ICO price lol.

It's a really old article, it's from september 2017 lol. I think that they raised way more than 10 million, I don't wanna search how much but trust me, it was way way more

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:30:13 AM

I really don't think this kind of idea has a real, profitable place in the cannabis industry. Why would people go through the hassle of it all? The whole supply chain transparency nonsense does nothing...literally nothing. The only way to EVER be certain of quality/purity is to do it yourself or know the person who does it for you. Millions upon millions of people still buy 'illegally' in legal states, or they buy off individuals in small amounts. Sure the dispensary scene has made a lot of money but who really knows how much is being purchased the old fashioned way. If those people could EASILY get it from a dispensary but prefer to buy it on the street, why would they exchange their cash for PRG just to likely pay a premium for the final product? All the while risking the chance that their cash=>PRG devalues in the process.

Not to mention the obvious I guess that blockchain is unnecessary for cannabis in general, unless it pertains to like sophisticated ownership and transfers of the RIGHTS to large, LARGE amounts of marijuana. Why the hell do I need blockchain to 'verify' where the pot came from when most people in legal states have a good idea where it's coming from anyway, if they're informed consumers. And to repeat, even if you know where it's coming from you have no way whatsoever of knowing what they grow it with... some people won't even grow gardens to eat OR smoke with certain products even organic products like bone meals because of disagreements regarding safety of final product. I'm not one of those people, but just saying for the person who even gives a crap about that kind of stuff, this whole 'trace back to the source with blockchain' is a moot point anyway. Most people don't care either way they'll smoke what looks good to them, and the remainder who do care have no real guarantee anyway. Hell, even testing facilities argue over each other's testing accuracy/methods.

God I'm so sick of these effers getting rich on crypto enthusiasts and noobs-looking-to-get-rich-quick alike. This isn't the only project to prey on people...but it's arguably one of the most annoying because they're trying to exploit both crypto hype and cannabis hype... Oh and they're trying to be like a silicon valley incubator type thing for cannabis start ups?...

Jfc people the next time you see this hit your initial entry point, gtfo while you can and don't kick yourself if it goes a bit higher before dying. I'm not really sure if any projects yet in crypto have straight crapped out but there have been a couple that puttered out and are now vapor coins. Kept alive by crazy forum dwellers hoping that one day, one of them will be rich enough to drive a huge pump and they can all exit with profit. I could really see this 'project' being one of the first to set that precedent. After all it's only been a short time since the ridiculous bubbly market that saw all these ICO's being randomly popped up (and of course NOOOOOONE of those ICO's were/are get rich quick schemes  Roll Eyes ) and it could be years before we see the real destinies of all these vapor projects.

It's like if 99% of these recent projects were actually feasible, why hadn't people worked on it before hand?... ICO's turned into the kickstarters of crypto. The REAL projects in the past were often created with relatively little money and mostly driven through passion.... today projects apparently need upwards of 50 million dollars to do absolutely nothing compared to the passion driven projects that moved in leaps and bounds.

Not to mention pre-mining or whatever is now the norm for many projects wtf xD

It's a really old article, it's from september 2017 lol. I think that they raised way more than 10 million, I don't wanna search how much but trust me, it was way way more

That dude's article is so simple, yet so compelling. Most people here bought in because hey, crypto is hot (mid ICO bubble), weed is hot... we'll be rich!

That bubbly market created the worst FOMO I've seen yet across the board.

Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:19:58 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 09:03:27 PM by Zechis966

This is the first time I've read a well  cooked effort of black propaganda to jeopardize a project. Sad

Obvious Troll is Obvious

PARAGON project offers a very promising way to integrate various data such as patient ID anonymously, lab tests,etc, within the blockchain, which is in line to government regulations compliance

Dawg...

There are disputes between testing facilities as to the efficacy of their competitors tests... which still doesn't have any need to be on the block chain. Patient ID will be a moot point in the next 5-10 years as I bet you it will be recreational across the US. Do you wonder why liquor stores havn't integrated blockchain to track buyers and quality tests of batches?.... I don't. It seems if something isn't broken and actually works completely fine, then dont fix it. Sure there is the fact that they're not strictly targeting the US but come on...they're targeting the US... I highly, highly, highly doubt that they were going to let this stupid 'shared' (lol) space end up anywhere but the US. These biatches be money hungry af and the US is set to be the biggest consumer/producer of cannabis in the next years. And if their reddit history is any indication, these f'ers would've plugged their stupid pay-to-vote bs to make sure it ended up wherever they needed it to.

Didn't some people pay like $2 or something per coin at the end of sale? Not positive as I've almost erased this useless crap from my memory without even trying, but I'm fairly certain I remember $2 or maybe even $2.50....

Is it at like $0.08 right now?...

Iirc and it was over $2...my god. I'm so sorry you guys. I lost like $50 in value in MAID back in the day (aka like 5 years ago lol) and felt so stupid for huffing hopium...I at least think coins in the beginning all generally had good intentions. I can't say the same about this one, and fairly certain most of you lost more than $50.... I'm 100% serious I feel for you, and if you never get your money back from this one use it as a lesson for the future. You wont likely get rich off crypto in even a year or 2. But if you pick the right one with the right fundamentals and wait for some (semi)natural adoption, your wait, although difficult, will be totally worth it.

One of their missions is to create workspaces so that various trades such as lawyers, traders, scientists can advance on projects in order to end the ban and thus allow the medical and recreational use of cannabis for consumers.

Not needed and no one asked for it. Those same people have been working hard towards these ends (and sadly usually with the 'elites' making stupid bank while the plebs get jack all) have been doing it for decades anyway, and honestly nothing they end up coming up with will likely do anything. The wheel's already in motion so it's an irrelevant proposition at least for the US. Since when did people have to go sit down at a starbucks (but getting stoned and buying stupid merch) to create change?... MAYBE it's viable for other countries but I highly doubt some russian cyber-weirdo and his wanna-be-crypto-enthusiast girlfriend are going to be the reason countries other than the US choose to legalize marijuana. Many countries already have such lax laws it's a don't ask don't tell thing, and countless others are already on the way to making weed legal as the benefits outweigh any old school social stigmas.

Please wake up or stop shilling. This project is literally doing worse than any other project I've seen or had the pleasure of throwing $200 into

As Cannabis legalizes in Canada, 28 states of US, Australia and few European countries, the business will really boom. Paragon Coin is the superior coins while others being Pot Coin, hemp and Cann coin are there, but PRG stands out...That being said, this coin has a dark image before but thats cleared up. Now we’ve seen better volumes and prices for the coin

But if cannabis will legalized anywhere - it will be simple to buy as a cigarettes. What the value od cryptocurrency for legal products when it more safe, faster and cheaper to buy for fiat money?

Thank god. Logic in this thread. I know there are lots of logical people here but it seems to be they're just focusing on what the team has(n't) done yet when if you looked at it from the beginning, it was obvious there's no real use-case for this shit vapor coin.

Many people bought in on the off chance some hype would pump the price up. Those who bought because of the hype and literally think it "just has to succeed because, crypto is hyped, and weed is hyped....how can we fail?!?!?"

Well, those people are royally screwed. Sell on hype. Sell on hype. Sell on hype.

Yeah let's help revolutionize the Cannabis industry by suing these RACHET SCAMMERS!

All persons or entities who purchased or otherwise acquired ParagonCoins (“PRG Tokens”) pursuant to Paragon Coin, Inc.’s Initial Coin Offering between approximately August 15, 2017 and October 16, 2017. You are hereby notified that Levi & Korsinsky initiated the class action Davy v. Paragon Coin, Inc. (3:18-cv-00671) in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California. To get more information go to:

http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/ReleaseNg/2053759

So freaking legit. Very happy about this.

What about a weed coin that's backed by so much bud per coin. Like a commodity crypto. Say for example Onegramgold. Now that would be interesting.   Cool

Whats the point? Seriously what's the point in backing it when we have CASH in every country, and in the event we want to hold stores of value we can just buy said bud....said gold....etc.

I don't ever trust to just hold my money in someone else's hands but I get a certificate that says I own it and I can trade the certificate....

Lame.

Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: