Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:14:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [DELETE THIS THREAD Please]  (Read 4968 times)
nvminer_asic (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:58:37 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 05:53:54 AM by nvminer_asic

Greetings miners!

We want to share our joy!

We are almost created an industrial size GPU Miner,

Shortly about technology:
Our team developers have created a motherboard based on the NVIDIA GP104 graphics chip (GTX 1070, 1920 Pascal Processors), operated at 1683 MHz with a distributed power stabilization system, 6 GB of GDDR5 memory running at 9500 MHz, per processor.

This device has a standard server size as 19 inch 1U server.
Height: 4.32 cm (1.70 in)
Depth: 69.22 cm (27.25 in)
Width: 42.62 cm (16.78 in)
This configuration helps to save space so that more can be added to your rack.

Device has a power-independent 4-port network switch that allows devices to be connected to each other without the need of using external network switches that which saves your money, because you don’t need to buy expensive network equipment.

An extended power distribution system allows to reduces the total power consumption and creates a smoother operation.
We have created 2 versions, containing 8 and 12 GPUs.

The 8x model hash-rate mining with Ethereum is 265MH/s with power consumption of only 650-750 watts.
The 12x model hash-rate mining with Ethereum is 400MH/s with power consumption of only 850-950 watts.

Currently, we have a prototype of the motherboard model, and the concept of the device with particular attention to the archetypal construction of all hardware needs. Now we are focused on development of the new specialized software, making hardware tests and improvements.

Just sharing the technology information. Not advertising.

https://www.nvminer.com?re=btc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
timbereagle

Activity: 881
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:08:42 PM

Our team developers have created a motherboard based on the NVIDIA GP104 graphics chip (GTX 1070, 1920 Pascal Processors), operated at 1683 MHz with a distributed power stabilization system, 6 GB of GDDR5 memory running at 9500 MHz, per processor.
[/url]

GP104 is GTX 1080 not 1070 haha Smiley
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 02:13:39 PM

Our engineers reports that it is "GP104-200-A1" chip.
We will recheck this information for you tomorrow.

Huh
Huseyinnn

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:27:51 PM

gp104-200 = 1070
gp104-400= 1080

that must end the confusion
mfsmarques

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:29:12 PM

GP104-200-A1 is GTX 1070
sevenmiles

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:31:58 PM

Please remove the ASIC from the title - do you intend to mis-guide people that your miner is not GPU based?
Looks like it's just gtx 1070, then why you called it GPU ASIC miner?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

sevenmiles

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:36:35 PM

Advanced Ops Server, Inc.
Company number: C3058680
28110 Avenue Stanford #D Valencia CA 91355

Oh it's in US, and...

Waiting for 3 months?
"The shipping of the first batch is on the schedule for November 2017 with the assumption that we collect enough pre-orders to fill the batch.
When all pre-orders are sold and shipped, the prices and terms of deliveries will be adjusted according to new price policy."

And bitcoin payment only even in US?? Huh Huh Shocked Shocked
"We’ve chosen the most available currency for our clients – Bitcoins. "

nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 02:37:39 PM

Please remove the ASIC from the title - do you intend to mis-guide people that your miner is not GPU based?
Looks like it's just gtx 1070, then why you called it GPU ASIC miner?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thank you for your question.

We has many thinking about naming, and decided to use ASIC , because it is not just a graphic card minining rig.
It has many improveents, specially designed motherboard, and control environment. So it is closer to ASIC, as we think.
The device has higher hashrate with an lower power consumption.
piwi3910

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:40:24 PM

???sounds fake to me, for those prices,
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 02:44:58 PM

Advanced Ops Server, Inc.
Company number: C3058680
28110 Avenue Stanford #D Valencia CA 91355

Oh it's in US, and...

Waiting for 3 months?
"The shipping of the first batch is on the schedule for November 2017 with the assumption that we collect enough pre-orders to fill the batch.
When all pre-orders are sold and shipped, the prices and terms of deliveries will be adjusted according to new price policy."

And bitcoin payment only even in US?? Huh Huh Shocked Shocked
"We’ve chosen the most available currency for our clients – Bitcoins. "

Creating a mining rig was not our main task.
 This was the initiative of our engineers, and we are dealing with this part of work separately from the main developments.
That's why we use bitcoins, to pay to the factory independently from our main financial movement.
Delivery time depending of when we get enough preorders, and when the factory, located in China, will make our devices.
Then we will make some tests, software improvements, and ship them!
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:21:08 PM

When I read the description I thought the inclusion of 4 Ethernet ports was a bit odd. When I went to the nvminer website, the product picture looks suspiciously like that of a mid-range firewall one would add in a mid-range business. The front panel controls looks like maybe a CheckPoint product, but I couldn't find a matching picture on their site. It also could be a tipping point or actually any one of the other of the multitude of FW vendors, but with the 4 Ethernet ports and that control panel in a 19" 1U rack mount chassis my money is on a firewall or some other network appliance and I am sure someone will be able to find where the picture was stolen from.
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:01:51 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 04:12:48 PM by nvminer_asic

When I read the description I thought the inclusion of 4 Ethernet ports was a bit odd. When I went to the nvminer website, the product picture looks suspiciously like that of a mid-range firewall one would add in a mid-range business. The front panel controls looks like maybe a CheckPoint product, but I couldn't find a matching picture on their site. It also could be a tipping point or actually any one of the other of the multitude of FW vendors, but with the 4 Ethernet ports and that control panel in a 19" 1U rack mount chassis my money is on a firewall or some other network appliance and I am sure someone will be able to find where the picture was stolen from.

You can try to find pictures like ours! There are many image search engines on the web!
The result will be - NO pictures like ours is on the net!

Soon we can share the pictures of inner device structure.

4-port Ethernet was an great idea for people, who will use more than one device. It's save the money for the network equipment, because devices can be connected to each other, assuming they are in the rack mount.

We really disappointed, that our best ideas are compared to firewall devices...
xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:14:39 PM

IF its a real deal , send a free (or very low $ ) sample for some high ranked forum members (and me Smiley ), let us write a honest reviews about your product , link those reviews on your website , and you ready to start selling your product . This way members here or another forums not going to call you as a scammer .

Just like pandaminer did not to long ago .
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733723.0

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:25:53 PM

IF its a real deal , send a free (or very low $ ) sample for some high ranked forum members (and me Smiley ), let us write a honest reviews about your product , link those reviews on your website , and you ready to start selling your product . This way members here or another forums not going to call you as a scammer .

Just like pandaminer did not to long ago .
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733723.0

Thank you for advice. We will definitely do so!

But for now, we do not have any ready production.
We are at the last stage of development and production.
That's why we need pre-orders, - to complete our research, and make the first devices.

After we have enough devices, we can send one to you for a prime cost.

We was looking for support! Ideas for future software, advice on improvement.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:37:03 PM

there is no such thing that a GPU can be an ASIC, there's a distinction between a GPU mining and ASIC mining. ETHEREUM is an ASIC proof protocol. there are no NVIDIA based GPU as ASIC MINER. so you are just misleading the potential customers to your products. you can call it a custom-board or a custom GPU mining which is quite acceptable for the fact that you are using NVIDIA based miner.
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 04:44:33 PM

there is no such thing that a GPU can be an ASIC, there's a distinction between a GPU mining and ASIC mining. ETHEREUM is an ASIC proof protocol. there are no NVIDIA based GPU as ASIC MINER. so you are just misleading the potential customers to your products. you can call it a custom-board or a custom GPU mining which is quite acceptable for the fact that you are using NVIDIA based miner.

Thank you for a good advice!
We will revise our naming policy!
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:46:38 PM

Oh boy here we go again, another machine that will be overpriced and late on shipping. Post smells and everything looks crazy suspicious. Why do you startups not post tons of pictures of what you have going on, everyone on the planet has a camera in their pocket these days and that would alleviate so much of the suspicion. If these are real you will have more business than you know what to do with, but for now I caution our newer members...

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
thebigjdoe

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:59:45 PM

Oh boy here we go again, another machine that will be overpriced and late on shipping. Post smells and everything looks crazy suspicious. Why do you startups not post tons of pictures of what you have going on, everyone on the planet has a camera in their pocket these days and that would alleviate so much of the suspicion. If these are real you will have more business than you know what to do with, but for now I caution our newer members...

You know exactly why they don't.... because this product does not exist....
nvminer_asic (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 05:01:40 PM

Hope we will come back to this conversation at december Wink
thebigjdoe

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:07:00 PM

Hope we will come back to this conversation at december Wink

we wont.  You will be gone with whatever BTC you managed to scam from rookies who dont do their homework..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: