Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:19:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think LTC go up soon?  (Read 16217 times)
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:46:36 PM

Check out market ltc today. He has moved up more than 10% just less than a week. I bought ltc around 0.011 a few days ago and now sold at rate 0.014, of course you can calculate percentage of profit earned. Ltc volatility is good to be utilized as a flagship altcoin to earn profit.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:55:35 PM

What do you think about LTC? Its price go up soon?
Is this time to buy LTC?

It is a good buy with the current price but you have to hold them in a long while. There was already a pump happening. Right now, the price is going down although very little. So do not expect that the going up will follow too soon. But no worries, LTC will bounce back and make some good gains.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:47:12 PM

Is this time to buy LTC?

It is a good buy with the current price but you have to hold them in a long while. There was already a pump happening. Right now, the price is going down although very little. So do not expect that the going up will follow too soon. But no worries, LTC will bounce back and make some good gains.
Yep! I am also keeping my litecoins in wallet with the same hope and there is nothing to worry about if it is decreasing in value because all digital currencies have volatile nature. Litecoins will definitely pump back with great profits. I am not distressed with my coins at all.
bananadines

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 07:52:15 PM

I say patience is key. What I like about LTC is that there is really absolutely no hype. All these other coins like ETH, Monero and so on, there is always a lot of hype behind them.
LTC on the other hand is pure silver/gold ratio with regard to bitcoin.
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 07:57:48 PM

With the regulation of bitcoin in east... the changes will come faster.
Litecoin is well used there. So i think with the segwit, the price could change. The team work for.

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:05:29 PM

Is this time to buy LTC?

It depends on the demand, usually altcoin price drops when bitcoin price rises. Most altcoins where dumped because most people are taking advantage of bitcoin's price. I think you should wait until bitcoin price becomes stable before buying any coins. Anyway if you want you can buy coins that has good potential when it's cheap and wait for it to get pumped.
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:21:17 PM

LTC is the only top altcoin that has yet to spike. All other eth, dash, monero, ripple, bitcoin cash, Iota, NEO have moved upward since the correction. So I think it will reach $100 by the end of the year. I am holding to the few I have.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 06:10:25 AM

Is this time to buy LTC?

It depends on the demand, usually altcoin price drops when bitcoin price rises
. Most altcoins where dumped because most people are taking advantage of bitcoin's price. I think you should wait until bitcoin price becomes stable before buying any coins. Anyway if you want you can buy coins that has good potential when it's cheap and wait for it to get pumped.

You can't say that with absolute certainty

If the whole crypro market rises (for example, due to massive influx of cash from outside), altcoins are going up along with Bitcoin and sometimes (in fact, oftentimes) faster than the latter. On the other hand, if there is only redistribution of available funds within the market (i.e. no external money gets poured in), then only some coins get pumped, and when Bitcoin itself gets pumped, altcoins typically go down since Bitcoin sucks in all the liquidity across the market due to its sheer size

burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:20:22 AM

I say patience is key. What I like about LTC is that there is really absolutely no hype. All these other coins like ETH, Monero and so on, there is always a lot of hype behind them.
LTC on the other hand is pure silver/gold ratio with regard to bitcoin.
Yep, that's why ETH is >300$ and LTC <100$. Proper marketing is one of the main driving forces in crypto market.
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:36:23 AM

Litecoin will definitely go up https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/litecoin/usd since it has plenty development and more to come
The only issue is holders who switched from btc to Ltc. Btc would have made a more significant gain this year ofcoutse depending on when you get in

Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:10:31 AM

Is this time to buy LTC?

Weigh carefully the response of the people here. I think this is not the buying time for Litecoin. 0.014 is too high for buying. I would rather wait for the bidding price to go down a little more than 0.010 before accumulating a huge chunk of LTC for holding.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 10:22:14 AM

Is this time to buy LTC?

Weigh carefully the response of the people here. I think this is not the buying time for Litecoin. 0.014 is too high for buying. I would rather wait for the bidding price to go down a little more than 0.010 before accumulating a huge chunk of LTC for holding.

Everyone should decide for themselves

That said, I don't think that today's prices are high (I refer to Litecoin prices in Bitcoin terms, obviously). 0.014 is not a big difference from "a little more than 0.010", and let's not forget that just a couple of months ago Litecoin was worth as much as over 0.02 BTC per coin. Anyway, you don't have to buy with all your capital (especially if you think that the prices might go down somewhat). You can always average down

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:58:18 AM

Check out market ltc today. He has moved up more than 10% just less than a week. I bought ltc around 0.011 a few days ago and now sold at rate 0.014, of course you can calculate percentage of profit earned. Ltc volatility is good to be utilized as a flagship altcoin to earn profit.

But it now seems to have stalled at about 0.014 for a few days. Litecoin isn't as flashy as the other coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:07:21 AM

I am glad that many coins of the old school flew to the moon. Not only ltc, but also dash, ethereum, the bull market is good

acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 09:35:55 PM

I am glad that many coins of the old school flew to the moon. Not only ltc, but also dash, ethereum, the bull market is good

^This
Good old goldies!
But you have to add some of the newer coins like OMG or IOTA, too.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 06:21:47 AM

But it now seems to have stalled at about 0.014 for a few days. Litecoin isn't as flashy as the other coins.

This is not a bad price to buy in

Remember that Litecoin was over 0.02 BTC some time ago, and it has been rising together with Bitcoin in dollar terms as of recent. In fact, it had been first stagnating for some time below 50 dollars per coin when Bitcoin was already well above 4,000 dollars. And then Litecoin rose quickly to over 60 dollars in about a few hours (within a day basically). So these prices may turn out to be a good buy in the aftermath and hindsight, when the dust settles and the sun shines light again

pikadut

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:35:11 AM

I think litecoin price will go up, because this coin is like bitcoin,  Smiley
let alone there is a segwit yesterday, hopefully litecoin to the moon Cheesy

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 06:36:58 AM

I am waiting until September and October that Litecoin will rise up again. Let's just wait for another Bitcoin drama and Litecoin will be great again.
Yes, bitcoin's segwit implementation is nearing so LTC will have its time to go up.
Baiazid

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Quo Vadis

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:48:42 AM

Please keep in mind that litecoin real price is around 1000$ so judge by yourself

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:14:34 AM

Lite Coin is something good coin if this coin potential is very slow I think.I bought 20 LTC when worth of 4$ per coin.This coin is just perfect for long term hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: